Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69202 times)
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

Bitcoin is not the same as it used to be in the past anymore. It is very hard for bitcoin to tripple its price and therefore, you can not become instantly rich with bitcoin anymore. However, altcoins can still give you that chance. Since the market are full of whales and they love to pump and dump coin, you can follow their mainstream and earn money

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:28:57 PM

I don't think  is the fastest way to get rich because the market is constantly changing prices and we can not predict what, if you have information from whales or investors you are sure you Will be rich, if you are ordinary people, long-term investment can help you rich

I agree with you. If you want to be rich by  you need to work very hard and be patient. There's no easy way in getting rich. When you register on , you need to post every day so you will rank up to Jr. Member. Then search for a signature campaign that suits you. Then work hard on it, and earn. It's a long process.
You can be rich here in  but not instantly thats what I thought of course there is no easy way to get rich before you can be you need to work hard of it do you think talking here at  and study what  is easy so there is no instant way to get rich.
not at all i think right now no one can be millionare or rich by investing in just bitcoin because i think the price is right now too high and if it goes to $10,00. than you just doubled your amount and you have to wait long for that so, i think ethereum is better chise right now for me rather than bitcoin. eth look promising and i think it will keep on rising as bitcoin rises.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

Bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich because if bitcoin is the best way to get rich in an instant way then a lot of people or almost all the people in the world will just go into bitcoin and invest all their money. Bitcoin doesn't work like that because it needs good analyzation and also some sort of patience to stay in this kind of opportunity even not all the times we are seeing good results.
I agree with you, not all people who work in bitcoin can be rich, all need sacrifice of patience and must be careful, it is partially successful but some are not successful, depending on ourselves.
Bitcoin is a hundred percent working method to become rich. How much time it will take an individual to get rich by bitcoins is dependent upon his performance solely. However, it takes a lot less effort and time (in most people cases) to earn huge profits with bitcoins and one can start earning them without any sort of investment.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

what do you think about this topic?

I think altcoins are better for people that are starting out or people with the small budget to invest. 

bitcoin and altcoin is the quickest way to make people rich, but it's not instant and it always takes time. investment altcoin very friendly, with the small budget yeah we can get big results.

Or we can say it like this, bitcoin and altcoin is one of the convenient way to get rich.  Sorry, I am just trying.  
But it is true it can make us rich but not in an instant way.  It can help us make rich because bitcoin is really an oppprtunity for everyone who wants to earn money.  Knowledge, passion, perseverance, hard work and patience are ingredients in making your way to be rich.
I agree with this statement that bitcoin is not the instant way to get rich. In fact there is no way to get rich instantly. We have to struggle for earning, whether it is the respect or money. You have to wait after investing the money and let the price of bitcoin rise up to your target. Knowledge and patience are both very important and meaningful ingredients for the success in the business of bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:52:55 AM

i think not in instant that you think to get rich, because in bitcoin you need to wait until you can join in signature campaign or anything on this. you need to wait until you rank up, and if that so you will become rich.
Joining signature campaign is good to earn bitcoin but there are many other way. If you have big capital you can buy bitcoin then start trading. To gain the number of btc is difficult but the price of bitcoin is keep rising so getting rich with bitcoin is feel easy and instant if we already have big amount pf bitcoin then only hold it in long term.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:57:07 AM

No one get rich in instant way. It always takes time, effort, determination and strategy to be rich. Bitcoin can make you rich but not instant. Bitcoin price is fluctuating so it not possible to get rich instant.

C
Finally C is!!!
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

For me I can say Yes! because i have a friend that because of bitcoin now he got rich person while he is studying at the present.

I said that things because I saw some people who got rich through bitcoin, he buy what he want and what he needs in their life
while he is studying, he is earning million of btc and he is now rich person and successful interns of bitcoin.

NEUROSEED

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

To become rich on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies you need to be an experienced trader...
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is certainly a way to get rich, but I can not call it an instant way to become rich. It takes time for the price to rise much and bring a good profit and this will not happen in one day.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

No, bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich. You still need to work hard and be smart and also a lot of patience. Because here in the cryptocurrency world, the key to become successful is perseverance in everything you do here like reading, studying, analyzing, waiting and posting. But above all is passion in the things that you do. Because without it, it will just give you stress instead of richness.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
d4z

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

I honestly think not really an "instant" way unless you are already rich... It's definitely still a good investment.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:58:14 AM

If you are interested in bitcoins, because you want to get rich - instantly. Then you are totally in the wrong game. This tech is not about getting rich, but about freedom.
As of right now, the worlds' governments wants to control the money flow through the banks (that they own). Bitcoin is setting this free...

So dont think about it as if you want to get rich, think about it to become free
Hackabu

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

The fact that many people come on to this forum hoping that Bitcoin is an "instant way" of getting rich, shows the danger of scams: so many people are gullible and grasping at any straw to "get rich instantly". Sadly, in reality, these offers are almost always fake and scams to fleece hopefull but naive investors.
Suromenggolo

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

in life I think there is no instant, because it takes process, so do bitcoin, we must invest, we must have high insight to get a decent fee.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:50:54 AM

Actually, bitcoin is one of the best way to become rich and its very effective. In addition to that, having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich but if you want to become rich from bitcoin you need to be smart and be patient. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin I could become rich in the future.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:58:16 AM

No, BTC is no get rich quick scheme, all I can tell you about those kind of HYIPs is that they is just kinds of ponzi schemes, which exist to scam you of our investments, anything that seems too good to be true probably is. To earn bitcoin, like every other kind of money/currency/fiat that exists, you have to work hard. There is no way to get rich without hardwork.

Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Bitcoin is certainly a way to get rich, but I can not call it an instant way to become rich. It takes time for the price to rise much and bring a good profit and this will not happen in one day.

If Bitcoin is a way to get "rich" You would already see everybody starting to buy it
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

I believe bitcoin can make you rich. But not instantly. And need understanding in the bitcoin world .. how to hold bitcoin or bitcoin trading ... it needs high analysis and understanding so you can benefit from bitcoin. I think it will take time and you just always try ... you will get a lesson from it. So that later on you will understand about bitcoin .. so you will become rich with bitcoin you

kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:39:47 PM

I believe bitcoin can make you rich. But not instantly. And need understanding in the bitcoin world .. how to hold bitcoin or bitcoin trading ... it needs high analysis and understanding so you can benefit from bitcoin. I think it will take time and you just always try ... you will get a lesson from it. So that later on you will understand about bitcoin .. so you will become rich with bitcoin you
I agree with you . We have to understand very well about the Cryptocurrency market in order to make a good profit, which will be very difficult because the BItcoin market is constantly changing and there are no sign of falling down in the near futur

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:43:09 PM

in life I think there is no instant, because it takes process, so do bitcoin, we must invest, we must have high insight to get a decent fee.

So true, there's no instant in bitcoin but there will be some ways that you can't notice that you are rich enough. Just like those people that had bought a lot of bitcoins before when the price was still lower than $1 and invested $20 up with it and stored it somewhere and forget about it. And after some years, they realized about those bitcoins now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: