Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69202 times)
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:46:34 PM

what do you think about this topic?

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
Ofcourse yes. But it depends on the person who handle his account. If the person have eagerness to earn it is possible for him to become rich. But also. Knowledge and hardwork is important to achieve this goal. And for me it also depends on the way of earning of a person. If it is investing or trading.
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

It depends entirely on skill,
There's a lot of patience required to win.
without a good skill its quite impossible become rich by cryptocurrency.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

What you mentioned is true, but you also need effort, if you do not try to mean the same as lying, for example trying to find info about the world of crypto, altcoin, bounty, and trading. If you are thorough you can become rich.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

There is no such thing in this world to be get easily or instantly because everything is a product of hardwork, patience and sacrifice also added by the willingness to succeed in a certain thing to reach your dream and your goal. In bitcoin cryptocurrency, I am sure that everyone and all of us wanted to earn and gain money even if we do not have stable physical job to be your source of income. Yes the possibility to be rich is really visible and possible to happen but not for an instant. Because getting rich needs hardwork to happen and also be depending on how you behave in using bitcoin.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:57:59 PM

I think there is no way of getting a rich person instantly. but there are some ways which should be followed if someone wants to become an affluent person. but there is no short cut ways of making money instantly.

Bitcoin is the greatest platform to make the profit within a given procedures. in recent times, Bitcoin has gained huge price value. since the supply is limited so that the price is increasing with the increase of demand. so Bitcoin has been considered as the best system to become a rich people.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is the fastest way to get rich because the market is constantly changing prices and we can not predict what, if you have information from whales or investors you are sure you Will be rich, if you are ordinary people, long-term investment can help you rich

I agree with you. If you want to be rich by bitcoin you need to work very hard and be patient. There's no easy way in getting rich. When you register on bitcoin, you need to post every day so you will rank up to Jr. Member. Then search for a signature campaign that suits you. Then work hard on it, and earn. It's a long process.
All the millionaires of the world have spent their whole lives to achieve the position they own now and people are trying to discover an instant way of getting rich. Let me tell it straightforward then, It is never gonna happen. No pain no gain. If someone really wants to be rich with bitcoins, he must get himself ready for serious efforts and restless days, especially when he is a newbie.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:49:45 AM

With my own observation I think bitcoin is a way to become rich but you need to take a long period of time to learned the things you should need to do to be able for you to earned a lot of bitcoin to become an instant rich. There's no shortcut to success or to richness so you better do everything to achieve this dream through bitcoin.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:03:14 AM

With my own observation I think bitcoin is a way to become rich but you need to take a long period of time to learned the things you should need to do to be able for you to earned a lot of bitcoin to become an instant rich. There's no shortcut to success or to richness so you better do everything to achieve this dream through bitcoin.

It's indeed a good way to become rich but not in an instant, you need to build yourself up and prepare for it before you can rake in any decent profits. I have determined to become rich with it within the next 10 years that's why I'm working tirelessly for it now.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

There is no shortcut to anything or becoming rich. Its about having a faith, confidence and patience to get the desired success. Same goes with bitcoin and other coins as well. Considering the bitcoin price its being had a real roller coaster ride to reach at this level. It has seen huge up and down movement and those who had the patience would have holded the coin and then after years they certain time only they would have become rich provided they had hold good number of coins at less price.
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:10:56 AM

It's indeed a good way to become rich but not in an instant, you need to build yourself up and prepare for it before you can rake in any decent profits. I have determined to become rich with it within the next 10 years that's why I'm working tirelessly for it now.
agree, it can make us become rich, but not instant. Because it also requires skill, and a strategy for you to make a lot of money in the near future. well, many bitcoin users are getting rich, but not in the shortest time.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jijuevyiyn63011

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:13:12 AM

It is the basic finance theory that "no arbitrage condition" will be eventually met. If there's an instant way to get rich, people will rush quickly until the opportunitiy is eliminated. So, Bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich, unless you are really an early bird.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:50:22 AM

It is the basic finance theory that "no arbitrage condition" will be eventually met. If there's an instant way to get rich, people will rush quickly until the opportunitiy is eliminated. So, Bitcoin is not an instant way to get rich, unless you are really an early bird.

this is just like office work, when we are diligent and able to maximize every opportunity available to get bitcoin where the point where we can produce bitcoin in a fast way and maybe in large quantities, where seorany who is able to read and follow correctly this forum Already in the make sure they will get his wealth
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:07:25 AM

Bitcoin is certainly a way to get rich, but I can not call it an instant way to become rich. It takes time for the price to rise much and bring a good profit and this will not happen in one day.

If Bitcoin is a way to get "rich" You would already see everybody starting to buy it
but plenty of people have gotten rich off of bitcoin and related technologies; your statement is only valid if you say it was an 'instant' way to get rich. many people even now are a great deal wealthier tho bought bitcoin even just a year ago when it was hover 200 ~300 dollars. i mean, in the grand scheme of things, to have an investment pay off 1000% within a year or two is almost miraculous. weather history can repeat itself over the next few years is an entirely different matter though; o personally do not see bitcoin rising to the 5 digit mark for at least 5 years.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

I think it is right because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very popular and many people are using it because they know what is the value of bitcoin and they also heard a lot about it in others and they trying their luck to have a goo income and be a millionaire in the future. And ofcourse they also use it because the knew it has many advantages.
i agree with you mate but before you can get your dreams using bitcoin you need hard work, and more time how to become rich with the bitcoin as currency, i think you need to learn and reseach how to be skilled in the bitcoin industry as decentralized cryptocurrency.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:31:03 AM

Its not instant for me.because you need a hard work also before you earn bitcoin.you will become rich if you work hard for earning bitcoin.and if you hold bitcoin now and after many years it will become triple prize.and it will takes long time same as our real/regular work.we also work hard.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

Yes bitcoin can help you to become financially stable or even instant millionaire. That is if you will but bitcoin today and sell them after 5 to 10 years, for sure the value of bitcoin will be double or even tripple because right now it is really have a high appreciation.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:47:38 AM

i think thats not entirely thrue,,it all depends our efforts,, thats why, we have to try harder to learn about bitcoin,, if we wanna be rich, we must take all the risks that may occur,, if not, we just waste the time that we have.. keep spirit to get rich Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:52 AM

Not really instant, unless you are very lucky enough like winning in lottery or other raffle contest.  But as we witness how bitcoin grow from the previous months and years, yes holding bitcoin is very rewarding.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

Not really instant, unless you are very lucky enough like winning in lottery or other raffle contest.  But as we witness how bitcoin grow from the previous months and years, yes holding bitcoin is very rewarding.

You are right, not really instant but if you hold bitcoin for a year and the price got increase, i think you will be rich Without difficulty, all you have to do is wait until the price of bitcoin get so high .
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

Not really instant, unless you are very lucky enough like winning in lottery or other raffle contest.  But as we witness how bitcoin grow from the previous months and years, yes holding bitcoin is very rewarding.

You are right, not really instant but if you hold bitcoin for a year and the price got increase, i think you will be rich Without difficulty, all you have to do is wait until the price of bitcoin get so high .
It is not all about holding for a year or long term it is all about our effort that we put in bitcoin. Even though we have only 1 bitcoin but if we are going to work hard and put it on something really worth it that will help us to grow our money then it is the best thing to do because putting a lot of effort and working hard is the best rather than just holding and being lazy.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: