Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69203 times)
kairo8758

Activity: 103
Merit: 100

Learn Something New

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:47:11 AM

In what way?
You mean investing? Investing needs patience.
Also with China blocked some bitcoin exchange, it will make it hard to rise.
Recently, altcoins may be the true ALTernatives
Loremipusum

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:51:10 AM

Yes if you invest and sell it in the right time you are rich. Many people had invested in bitcoin when it was new they are now rich from it they were smart to invest then.

So i would advise just to invest in bitcoin and sell in the right time to make money.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:22:47 AM

Yes, its instant to get rich. But not everything are instant. You cannot have it without capital. Not just money, but also your willingness to learn, your patient, your hardwork. It takes time.
red4slash

Activity: 1358
Merit: 445

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

It's not as easy as you think to get rich from bitcoin. You need a lot of struggle so you can get rich. Perhaps many people think about this but there is no hard work to do what yanh think of him. Indeed bitcoin is very valuable and valuable

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
9parlament9

Activity: 51

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:49:51 AM

for the moment, yes it is
there is huge price fluctation and in future, it will the legal tender to circulate, at least in certain scenario

just like instant noodle in jail, there is always a value

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency (https://www.pundix.com/)________
█████████ █ ██ ███ ██ █     PUNDI X (https://www.pundix.com/)     █ ██ ███ ██ █ █████████
Whitepaper (https://www.pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf)      Twitter (https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs)      Facebook (https://web.facebook.com/pundixlabs/)      Telegram (https://t.me/Pundix)      Medium (https://medium.com/pundix)      Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIf6WeLEzZi3DQxzenTZeA)
Renampun

Activity: 2352
Merit: 365

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:11:25 AM

I guess we can get rich from bitcoin but it takes a long time and not fast, but if you have any luck it might be instant Cheesy

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
     SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN        
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is the instant way to get rich but it is the easiest way to earn money. If you want to get rich as fast as possible through bitcoins then the only way i can think is you need to have a huge amount of capital and start trading because the profit that your going to earn is only a percentage of the money you invest.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

what do you think about this topic?

yes .you will be rich man if you know and expert in   trading.Trading platform is the easiest way to instant rich man .But firstly need to invest and take a high risk for this.Otherwise you will be loss and instant poor man.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1144

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

yes .you will be rich man if you know and expert in   trading.Trading platform is the easiest way to instant rich man .But firstly need to invest and take a high risk for this.Otherwise you will be loss and instant poor man.
Which means the higher the risk the higher the reward which is a common thing on this investment world. Getting rich on a fast way isn't really possible anytime as we wish because it would really takes hard work and effort for you to reach that goal unless if you do hit up jackpot on gambling then it would really make you rich in an instant but thinking on other things its not really possible.Its better to think off on small and constant profits that on minding or rushing on becoming rich because these aims will really put you on trouble.

Yamato Tatsuki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

Sure you can be rich! I know a friend who became one because of investing in Bitcoin 6 years ago, but "instantly" rich? Nah.. I don't believe there is such thing. Everything involves hard work, perseverance, passion, and a lot more. It certainly takes time! Especially with Bitcoin in which we don't know what can happen in the future.

What I do know though is easy come, easy go. So let's be thankful to tough times we're have in holding on to our Bitcoins, that's when we know it will not be destroyed easily.  Wink Cool
lfc_san

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

I think so. It really happened. I saw my friend get a lot of advantages from it.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

Yes, its instant to get rich. But not everything are instant. You cannot have it without capital. Not just money, but also your willingness to learn, your patient, your hardwork. It takes time.
no, not everything begins in an onstant, at first you need to work hard for it you need to pass the little hole in the pin, you will be taking some risk and you will be tired also but then again, it is good that we came in small so that someday we will be an expert in that matter and we will be happy for what weve done in the past experience.

Y U MAD AT ME
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

It's better with things like that than with heavy topic topic, do not just give your own opinion ...
You are right. I will agree to what all you have said. I think in present day, there is no other best you of getting rich than investing in Bitcoin. I think if a person has this much of resources that he can buy Bitcoins, then he should go for it. It will eventually increase his assets to the limit that he cannot even think of it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

It's better with things like that than with heavy topic topic, do not just give your own opinion ...
You are right. I will agree to what all you have said. I think in present day, there is no other best you of getting rich than investing in Bitcoin. I think if a person has this much of resources that he can buy Bitcoins, then he should go for it. It will eventually increase his assets to the limit that he cannot even think of it.

Yes we can all get rich with the help of bitcoin but of course it is not instant and as easy as we think.   We have to put enough effort and hardworks because we have to earn bitcoin in ways that we know.  With additional perseverance and patience in life, we can be rich with bitcoin and it is possible.
Lucky are the people who have bitcoins when its price worth only a dollar because that really equates to millions right now if they have a handful of it. 
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:52:35 PM

Bitcoin is a way to get rich, but not instantly.
If you want to get rich with bitcoin, you must be a patient type and ready to read and understand what is going on in the system
agus sayadi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:57:18 PM

Bitcoin is a method to bridge you to get rich, and there are many users who prove that this method works to get you rich.
There are many people who have changed in their lives to be financially better off. Because they use bitcoins for their work and income

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

Bitcoin is a way to get rich, but not instantly.
If you want to get rich with bitcoin, you must be a patient type and ready to read and understand what is going on in the system

Yes, there is no instant way to get rich in this world even with bitcoin. We need some efforts by spending our valuable time and money to gain it. There are plenty of people who already uses bitcoin and not all of them is rich today.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:06:34 PM

Bitcoin is a method to bridge you to get rich, and there are many users who prove that this method works to get you rich.
There are many people who have changed in their lives to be financially better off. Because they use bitcoins for their work and income
Wanting to be rich from bitcoin is not as easy as one might imagine, there are also people who already have income from bitcoin and that is enough to help her life financially and not yet get rich. So, to be rich from bitcoin still has to require a great effort and to be consistent.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1311
Merit: 101

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

I think he who know bitcoin well is a good chance to become instant rich and makes his life luxury!!!

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is the instant way to get rich but it is the easiest way to earn money. If you want to get rich as fast as possible through bitcoins then the only way i can think is you need to have a huge amount of capital and start trading because the profit that your going to earn is only a percentage of the money you invest.
I totally agree with you. For being a rich man, firstly needed big amount of capital and a lot of experience to earn money with short possible of time. Trading is the best way to earn money instantly and by this anyone can reach his own goal easily.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: