Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is instant way to get rich ?  (Read 69203 times)
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:52:28 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is the instant way to get rich but it is the easiest way to earn money. If you want to get rich as fast as possible through bitcoins then the only way i can think is you need to have a huge amount of capital and start trading because the profit that your going to earn is only a percentage of the money you invest.
I totally agree with you. For being a rich man, firstly needed big amount of capital and a lot of experience to earn money with short possible of time. Trading is the best way to earn money instantly and by this anyone can reach his own goal easily.

Right, but it was never an instant way to get rich instantly. As you know, the price goes up and goes down very dramatically. All we can do is buy some bitcoin and hold them for months/years. This way, we can get rich.
nathann_ms

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

No ... without self control and knowledge you can put everything to lose, as everything has its risks. bitcoin is an investment with risks
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

money is everything. as well as bitcoin. many ways to get rich, be able to trade, business. investment and many others. yes like your topic, bitcoin can make rich people involved in it. but it just does not happen, there are many processes to go through. and most importantly is science.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

what do you think about this topic?

I agree. Bitcoin can be an instant way to get rich only if we are active in joining forums and campaigns and in mining. Because only in there you will got a chance to earn more. So keep investing and be hardworking and you will see the result of all your labor. It surely pays off what you give.
A lot of people are getting rich through bitcoin, because they have bitcoin and they will be the most rich people in the time of selling bitcoin, they must know about bitcoin and it will help them at the time of need but some people who has not much knowledge about bitcoin it will not make sense to get the profit so if you will earn then let me know about the proper way to get rich.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

I do not think it is so instant, because there must be a struggle first and with a long process to earn a satisfactory income, so I think bitcoin is not so instant to get rich, but if we seriously run bitcoin, surely we can make a lot of money hehehe
I am not agree with your idea as bit coin prices is increasing day by day, as there is dumping and pumping in bit coin business so it is crystal clear that bit coin is an instant way of earning and people are becoming rich in a very short time without waiting for a long time, bit coin provide you an opportunities for both short term as well as long term investment. 
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

Bitcoin its not the instant way to get rich .you can only depend on bitcoin in your everyday needs and as a student it gives allowance and it gives my everyday needs in my school problems like tuition projects miscellaneous and req. But again. Its not the instant way to get rich.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:11:28 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to get rich, but not too instant. You need to be patient and wait until the price does not fall high enough to bring a good profit. Enrichment with bitcoin requires patience.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

money is everything. as well as bitcoin. many ways to get rich, be able to trade, business. investment and many others. yes like your topic, bitcoin can make rich people involved in it. but it just does not happen, there are many processes to go through. and most importantly is science.
Yes your right there is many way here in forum to get rich. In this currency there's a lot but not an instant way of course you will work for it it takes time and effort specially on some campaign you need to work for it for you to have some profit then if you want to trade work for it also. Here in forum there's a way to get rich but take note not instant way.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to get rich, but not too instant. You need to be patient and wait until the price does not fall high enough to bring a good profit. Enrichment with bitcoin requires patience.

But if you will be thinking of it, bitcoin can be an instant way to be rich, super rich. You can go back in time, where bitcoin is first released in the market and save it until now. You can buy a lot of them so you can ensure the riches you can get when you go back to this year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Bitcoin its not the instant way to get rich .you can only depend on bitcoin in your everyday needs and as a student it gives allowance and it gives my everyday needs in my school problems like tuition projects miscellaneous and req. But again. Its not the instant way to get rich.

It depends. For those who purchased Bitcoins at $10 per coin in 2012, Bitcoin proved to be an instant way to get rich. But those who purchased it in 2014 had to wait for three more years, until it gave good returns.
sudip76

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

I think bitcoin is not instant way to get rich! becasue if you buy bitcoin 2-3 years ago then now you become a rich man.

it's not instant you get only instant money when you sell your bitcoin.

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

Yeah, if your bought bitcoins several years ago it can make you really rich, but now anything is not so smooth, to become rich it can take more years about 5-10 and when bitcoin become worldwide currency, you will surprised how rich you are:) But there is some kind of risk that one day your bitcoins nobody won`t buy your bitcons.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

Bitcoin is a new way to get rich, but not instant. Because like in any other business, wrestling on bitcoin takes hard work too and only diligent people can enjoyed success from bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:13 PM

I believe it is, I have a friend who left his bitcoin on his wallet four years ago. He was able to earn thousands of dollar for leaving his bitcoin for four years. Actually, he forgot about it and it was unintentional. So, I think he's a lucky guy for being so forgetful. Now, he started investing again. So, I think bitcoin can really make anyone rich if he or she has patience and knowledge about bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

Bitcoin is a new way to get rich, but not instant. Because like in any other business, wrestling on bitcoin takes hard work too and only diligent people can enjoyed success from bitcoin.

Correct. Right now, I am starting to hate those who pm me in social media that are asking how I do it and yet they dont have the patience to make it until 1 year or more. It doesnt take time to know bitcoin but the other arrows are pointed everywhere and you have to research it. It doesnt have to be spoon feeding and they should have their own choices whether to invest or earn it.
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

The profit is yes, but not instantaneous. In any case, a good invista. And what profit depends on many factors ...
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

Maybe, if you are lucky but it is not really an instant way of being rich because you need to work hard to earn it. You also need to be patient and persevere to earn it. There is no instant way of getting rich, you really need to do something to become rich.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:35:21 PM

I do not deny and in fact bitcoin can make us prosperous but in achieving it all can not dilakuka by comforting. We must also sacrifice both our time or our income
jwr1023

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:39:03 PM

I'm just getting started.  It just depends on several factors though based on my limited knowledge. For example, If I invested last week when bitcoin was down to ~$3K, then yes.  If, on the other hand, I invested the week before and got nervous when it dropped to $3K, then I've lost a lot of money.  It's about being able to identify trends, knowing when to buy, when to sell, when to hold.  These are things I'm trying to learn for myself by analyzing the charts and staying current on the news.  I think, in terms of trading bitcoin vs. stock, it's a much quicker way to "get rich", but it's a much quicker way to lose a lot of money too.  With this much volatility, it can go both ways.  Research is important.  People have projections and opinions about the future, but no one knows how things will go for sure.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

I think it's true that Bitcoin can make a person rich, but not instantly. rich people from Bitcoin also work hard, they work diligently to become millionaires without having to leave the house.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: