Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Yet Legal But Not Banned  (Read 32001 times)
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

make use of the advantages as early as possible. legalization of bitcoin is nearly possible because several central banks approved circulars

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

make use of the advantages as early as possible. legalization of bitcoin is nearly possible because several central banks approved circulars

Only people who understand the vision Satoshi can easily identify potential in Bitcoin, because government are not banning the Bitcoin only because they see the technology have improved a lot with Bitcoin Blockchain. So very soon government's will follow to legalize Bitcoin in some more countries.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

The status of bitcoin, when it is not yet regulated by the state, however is not prohibited by it, is really good from the point of view of the absence of taxes on profits from transactions involving it. However, in this case, the state does not provide protection for such activities, since the status of bitcoin is not defined and state bodies can not clearly define what it is.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

This is what really descibes bitcoin's status right because it's not just a simple technology that they can ban if they want to because blockchain tech has a great potential to help struggling economies. I hope this could go more longer because I know that once they legalize it, expect that they will find a way to tax it.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

it only means that, it is still under development in that certain country, or the government is still studying if bitcoin will bring benefits to the economy of that said country, so it only just stands on neutral ground.
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:35:45 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 09:51:18 AM by RoadToBTC

Reasons why run the gamut, from fear and ignorance, to protectionism of their national currency, to building a new currency in bitcoin's image. The list, in general, is not much above ten, but that is subject to change, as many countries have not made an official decision for or against bitcoin. Some are banned by the countri's Central Banking system, some are banned by the nation's government, and in many countries the Central Bank and national government act as one and the same.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

The status of bitcoin, when it is not yet regulated by the state, however is not prohibited by it, is really good from the point of view of the absence of taxes on profits from transactions involving it. However, in this case, the state does not provide protection for such activities, since the status of bitcoin is not defined and state bodies can not clearly define what it is.
This is a good step that counties do not want to accept it for the official use but it is also not depriving their mass from such a good chance and is not blocking their way, they know it very well that it is helping the citizens to over come their poverty and cope with their unemployment, so to raise their living standard. The more people becoming financially stable the more condition of a country becomes strong,  they fear of the fact that by accepting bitcoin their own currency will be pushed down that is why they do not own it
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

Legalisation doesn't bother me, since I don't have to pay taxes.
true, you just have to be careful and fair in maximizing cryptocurrencies.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:46:35 AM

Yes and its legal here in our country and not banned by the government this past few weeks only we have a news in t.v that bitcoin is authorized in some investments tools but the reporter of the news say that bitcoin is not good digital money i think he say that because he dont know a lot here in bitcoin.I also like that reporter because i experience a lot of scam when im newbie in bitcoin 

franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:40:34 PM

I agree. I actually am confused also with the regulation of Bitcoin in my country. The government seemed to pay less attention to it for now and just allowing transactions and mining of Bitcoin continue. But last time, a report was released saying that our government here is starting to support Bitcoin saying that it is actually contributing in the progress of the economy. With that good news, I think Bitcoin will just continue to be as it is and banning it is not an option for the government of our country.
Cryptoahead

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:19:26 AM

For every illegal thing, there is a law. If BTC is illegal, then there should be a law against it, and if there is no such type of law then it is legal. If BTC is legal then there will be no need to ban it.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:02:46 AM

According to Civil law,if there is no regulations for some relations it is not prohibited,despite this,there is a reference that,if some relations is not prohibited,but if there are General norms,they can use this general norms if  there would be ground of this.but i have never heard about this precendente in crypto sphere,because as i know monitoring on ecommerce is not easy.your question depends  on where do you live and what regulations have your goverment.this sphere is new for legal system and they don’ know how to regulate it yet,they are thinking about.despite this you  must  be careful about this situation
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

Only people who understand the vision Satoshi can easily identify potential in Bitcoin, because government are not banning the Bitcoin only because they see the technology have improved a lot with Bitcoin Blockchain. So very soon government's will follow to legalize Bitcoin in some more countries.

well, almost everyone hopes bitcoin can be accepted and legalized in the country. Currently, I am grateful that bitcoin is not banned in my country, although the government is warning that bitcoin users be careful because the state is not responsible for any kind of losses due to bitcoin.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:29:22 AM

well, almost everyone hopes bitcoin can be accepted and legalized in the country. Currently, I am grateful that bitcoin is not banned in my country, although the government is warning that bitcoin users be careful because the state is not responsible for any kind of losses due to bitcoin.

Yes most of the countries are not banning the coin but are just trying to give some regulations on it's use. The governments are just trying to protect their citizens from possible loss on investing in bitcoin.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:26:42 AM

Yes most of the countries are not banning the coin but are just trying to give some regulations on it's use. The governments are just trying to protect their citizens from possible loss on investing in bitcoin.

It's reasonable , just take a look on China when they decide to forbid ICO and bitcoin usage , a month ago.
My government also not make any regulation yet but I can still use bitcoin with own risk
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:08 AM

It's reasonable , just take a look on China when they decide to forbid ICO and bitcoin usage , a month ago.
My government also not make any regulation yet but I can still use bitcoin with own risk
Bitcoin has a good benefits brings to all people, here in my country bitcoin has a positive feedback by our government they are supporting bitcoin that is why we are freely to used and earn with bitcoin. But in other country bitcoin was already banned because they think bitcoin will ruined their country without any deeper analysis or research what is the uses of bitcoin.

yes me also i am hoping that bitcoin would be adopted in all country because it will helps to increase its value and make the life of bitcoin much stronger just having more investors the demand will continue to increase and it will reflect in the value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Well it is true in some countries since they not consider bitcoin but not yet banned upon its operations. 
Generally the company of bitcoin is a legal company since it was comply in the laws of the uNited States of America, therefore all operations they have a legal and safe.  So you are rest assured that your money is in the good hands.
Doltorom

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

Well it is true in some countries since they not consider bitcoin but not yet banned upon its operations. 
Generally the company of bitcoin is a legal company since it was comply in the laws of the uNited States of America, therefore all operations they have a legal and safe.  So you are rest assured that your money is in the good hands.

I am very confident if my money is in the right hand because not only me that beinvesatai millions of citizens around the world the same as me. the currency "BITCOIN" is very easy to store without having to make a safe at home
ibunk221293

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

in indonesia today bitcoin still not legal as currency for sale and purchase transactions, but hopes in the future bitcoin able to become digital currency used by society in transaction
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Well ... the fact are like that.
but if Bitcoin's popularity goes up further, There is likely, the law about bitcoin will set in the next few years.there will be more countries governing it, though it seems that some countries are considering banning it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: