Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Yet Legal But Not Banned  (Read 32001 times)
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

many countries bitcoin is not legal but in those they are still not banned so they can do trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

Bitcoin is not yet legal due to lack of document for the legalization. But it was not banned because this coin are always followed to the terms and condition of respective country, aside on that they also followed the rules and regulation of each country. However this coin now is banned into some countries because some of them were scared that in the future it will become their greatest competitors.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Bitcoin is not yet legal due to lack of document for the legalization. But it was not banned because this coin are always followed to the terms and condition of respective country, aside on that they also followed the rules and regulation of each country. However this coin now is banned into some countries because some of them were scared that in the future it will become their greatest competitors.
It took time and must have full of understanding when we are talking about bitcoin legalization, it is not important how much interest they will imposed on it for as long as they have enough data that can support those regulations, so it would be fare and just for those who are working for cryptocurrency.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

The situation, when the crypto currency is not yet recognized and not regulated by the state, really has its positive aspects, since at that time there is still no taxation on the profit from operations with the crypto currency. In the future, simultaneously with the solution of the issue of legalization of the crypto currency, the issue of taxation will be handled in parallel. Each state will have its own rules for collecting taxes, but all states will consider this issue. The time will come and we will all continue to pay taxes on profits in the crypto currency.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

The situation, when the crypto currency is not yet recognized and not regulated by the state, really has its positive aspects, since at that time there is still no taxation on the profit from operations with the crypto currency. In the future, simultaneously with the solution of the issue of legalization of the crypto currency, the issue of taxation will be handled in parallel. Each state will have its own rules for collecting taxes, but all states will consider this issue. The time will come and we will all continue to pay taxes on profits in the crypto currency.
Exactly! since we are not yet obliged to pay for a tax then we should be happy because we don't evading tax as of the moment, because if we do have tax then it could be an added burden in our life, so just enjoy the fruit of what you have right now and  let us just wait for further announcement.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Bitcoin is recognized by the country but not totally legal in one country. It is also depends on what country for some country made btc as legal. Legalization of cryptocurrency in the country is another way of accepting the facts that change will come in with cryptocurrency era inside the country.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

I'm also a little bit surprised, though Bitcoin has not been legalized in many countries Bitcoin is not banned in those countries. Yes for example in my own country. Bitcoin status is still not legal but it is still allowed to use Bitcoin as an investment asset but not allowed as a transaction tool. The government may actually want to legalize Bitcoin, but many factors are considered.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

Bitcoin is recognized by the country but not totally legal in one country. It is also depends on what country for some country made btc as legal. Legalization of cryptocurrency in the country is another way of accepting the facts that change will come in with cryptocurrency era inside the country.

Right legalizing the use of bitcoin is a good signal how awesome bitcoin concept is with regards to investing and uses for utility (where are not yet there though in terms of using bitcoin for utility). However, I think bitcoin is alright even without legalizing and recognizing it because it is really a revolutionary invention to free from the control of the government and third-party financial institutions like the banks.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

Bitcoin is recognized by only a few countries but fully not legalized by them. There are huge changes in coming days bitcoin maybe legal tender in most of the countries.
Mamoot

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

Many countries seem to have a hard time defining and regulating Bitcoin. The current legal framework is not enough to deal with cryptocurrency revolution, thus most countries still have not considered Bitcoin to be an additional legal tender just like the function of their central bank issued fiat money.

However, the Bitcoin revolution is fast reaching the nooks and crannies of many countries all over the world, what with the use of the modern gadgets and the internet. Sooner or later, financial authorities have to come up with the necessary framework with which cryptocurrency can work with.

For now, let us just enjoy the "not yet legal but not banned" status which can anyway fine with me so I can still avoid paying taxes. 

yes I agree with you, as long as not prohibited yes just enjoy it, while lucky for us.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

One country cannot legalized nor illegalized cryptocurrency simply because the government don't have control of it, it is decentralized.  They cannot banned it also because they have now way to do it.  For now let us just enjoy the benefits of Bitcoin and not paying any tax for it.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 02:19:49 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Many countries seem to have a hard time defining and regulating Bitcoin. The current legal framework is not enough to deal with cryptocurrency revolution, thus most countries still have not considered Bitcoin to be an additional legal tender just like the function of their central bank issued fiat money.

However, the Bitcoin revolution is fast reaching the nooks and crannies of many countries all over the world, what with the use of the modern gadgets and the internet. Sooner or later, financial authorities have to come up with the necessary framework with which cryptocurrency can work with.

For now, let us just enjoy the "not yet legal but not banned" status which can anyway fine with me so I can still avoid paying taxes.  

Indeed, that we should not miss this opportunity that we could earn much Bitcoin without tax because sooner or later if the government will regulate it, for sure our profit will reduce due to taxation. Here in my country in which Bitcoin is also is not legal but not ban that we earned a lot because our government right now is very busy of their political careers in which they don't mind about the existence of Bitcoin in our country and that is very fine for us for now.  Grin
paresh nakar

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:54:37 AM

government of india crypto-currency is legal but bitcoin is banned the problem is financial advisers in many of third world nations behind bitcoin.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

That is the actual situation we are facing still, governments are not taking any action on banning and yet it is not legal. It will take some time for them to make legal because it needs lot of documentation in order to get legalize because Bitcoin is not restricted to one country.

It's the same in my country, though there isn't much progress and updates with the
government's position and take on bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. They're not
banning it, in fact there's utilization and applications that caters to it like remittances
and a convenient way to buy, convert and cash out on bitcoins. Though service fees
vary with amounts, but it's here and people use and benefit from it. Maybe the
government is just too busy attending matters more important or just waiting for
something that might trigger it to act and impose some form of regulatory law or
legislative process.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

Bitcoin is recognized by only a few countries but fully not legalized by them. There are huge changes in coming days bitcoin maybe legal tender in most of the countries.
Bitcoin will harm countries with economic worries, and countries with liberal economic policies will benefit economically. Money is like water, always has fluidity.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

Same thing in our country, bitcoin is not really widely accepted, but it is not banned. We can actually freely use our bitcoin and convert it to fiat via bank or remittance services. Crypto has caught our central banks attention and now they are starting to regulate it but in a good way.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Bitcoin will harm countries with economic worries, and countries with liberal economic policies will benefit economically. Money is like water, always has fluidity.

Bitcoin will not harm the country, it is improving the technology behind the Bitcoin. If they don't accept Bitcoin as legal tender then why governments are using the technology behind it, government don't want to benefit the people by making money. Really dirty politics.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Bitcoin will not harm the country, it is improving the technology behind the Bitcoin. If they don't accept Bitcoin as legal tender then why governments are using the technology behind it, government don't want to benefit the people by making money. Really dirty politics.

There are lot more countries which are not yet legalized bitcoin but not banned. I live in a country with the same situation. At times, it irritates a citizen being in a country. Too many rumor news on banning which is later confirmed that these news are not true.  I wish bitcoin and other crypto currencies should be legalized around the world and everyone should benefit out of it.
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Just like in my country. In my country Bitcoin is not yet legalized but if still use it as an investment asset is still allowed. Prohibited only as a transaction tool. But I am still very grateful if Bitcoin is still allowed in my country although its use is still limited.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

Just like in my country. In my country Bitcoin is not yet legalized but if still use it as an investment asset is still allowed. Prohibited only as a transaction tool. But I am still very grateful if Bitcoin is still allowed in my country although its use is still limited.

To be honest, I don't really care if it is legal or illegal in my country as long as I can have all the access to use and transact it anywhere online. The only issue with declaring it illegal is the incapability of users to access and use it in their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: