Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will the world be like in 100 years  (Read 13452 times)
WarCry

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:59 AM

i just curious with underwater world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin
Quite imaginative thoughts you have sir. Well I think that the next 100 years will be just the same for the years that we are experiencing right now. Except that technologies will further sky rocket like innovations in TV and communication devices. Also improvements on healthcare system and gadgets.
It is difficult to guess, as a number of circumstances depend on a whole list of factors that may affect natural processes, for example. The resource crisis is getting worse and some advanced countries are already experiencing the consequences on their backs.

alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

I think the weather will going bad way , more storms , more earthquakes often happens to us.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:01:44 AM

for me i cant tell because the world not the same because are technology more advance than ours

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

What will happen?

A hundred years from now, I bet that the world will really change. It would be really far from what we are seeing and experiencing now. I think by that time they would've figured out the solution for global warming and our planet will be in a better condition. I think there will be a lot of eco-products invented. Also, technology will be more advanced, and there will be no physical money anymore.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:29:55 AM

What will happen?

If what's happening in this world right now would still continue, and there will be no efforts exerted to make it all better, then I'm afraid it would be an ugly world. The pollution would be worsen. The technology would be more advanced indeed, but at the cost of our nature and environment. I also foresee a lot of sickness by that time, it would be difficult to live in such a chaotic world now.

abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

as of now were leaving in technology, if the world exist after 100 years, I guess, the technology is more updated or more high tech than our technology as of this days, maybe if the humans exist on that century, they will not live normal as we experience as today, or they cannot live without special clothing appropriate for that century, maybe there is no plants or animals, air is contaminated, pollutants everywhere. so I think people will live by the help of technology. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

If war doesn't destroy us, and if the money system stands (even though it might change)...

Right now they are doing age-reversing tests on dogs. If the tests work out as planned, they will start on people in 2022.

They don't say how long it will take for them to prove the tests to be successful or not, but consider that it might only be 8 years (2030) before they start administering their processes publicly. This means that by 100 years from now, the population of the world will have increased far more rapidly than if they hadn't developed this age reversal.

We will have multiple billions more in population numbers. We will have no choice but to colonize Northern Canada, Siberia, the Sahara and other deserts, and even the surface of the ocean.

With the large population of long-lived scientists, they will surely figure out ways to go to the stars and populate different planets so that we can move people off the earth, and reduce the population thereby. The basics for this have already been developed. See https://newatlas.com/orion-project-atom-bomb-spaceship/49454/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

here is already some weather control technology for mediating tornadoes, making it rain and so on, and thanks to climate change concerns, a huge amount of knowledge is being gleaned on how weather works. We will probably have technology to be able to control weather when we need to. It won't necessarily be cheap enough to use routinely and is more likely to be used to avoid severe damage in key areas.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

our world population in 100 years from now will be very much if we dont have a good plan to maintain our sustainable life rightnow
minmin88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

The world not better now in future, because just now is best!
But we not do my world worse
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:43:12 AM

here is already some weather control technology for mediating tornadoes, making it rain and so on, and thanks to climate change concerns, a huge amount of knowledge is being gleaned on how weather works. We will probably have technology to be able to control weather when we need to. It won't necessarily be cheap enough to use routinely and is more likely to be used to avoid severe damage in key areas.
I would love an RC rain cloud over my property. Cheesy
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:21:02 AM

What will happen?

In my prediction, if ask about that question my expectation in the world after 100years is there is a very smart, unique technology in the world. Thinking the cars is floating in the air, foods produce by just clicking in the smart phone and instant it to you. Many unique ideas that im thinking is what i watch in tv and movies. But if bitcoin is connected to the story, What is the value if bitcoin in 100years after? or it will die?
artlanante

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:09 AM

I think in the next 100 years, world will be fulfilled with flying car, super high speed plane.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:29:42 AM

What will happen?

In my prediction, if ask about that question my expectation in the world after 100years is there is a very smart, unique technology in the world. Thinking the cars is floating in the air, foods produce by just clicking in the smart phone and instant it to you. Many unique ideas that im thinking is what i watch in tv and movies. But if bitcoin is connected to the story, What is the value if bitcoin in 100years after? or it will die?
Bitcoin won't be fully mined for another ~120 years. So unless something replaces it (which is unlikely) or humanity wipes out (which isn't extremely likely either), it will still be around by that time.
carlos64

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

After 100 years world well have more advance technology and there are people that lives on mars and nature will be distroyed by the evolution of technology and company
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:02:05 AM

What will happen?
i think monster is not real but bad person is real,right?the world can be like in 100 years is too much traffic all over the world,more pollution,many people and can have a robot in every family to serve them whatever they want.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

After 100 years world well have more advance technology and there are people that lives on mars and nature will be distroyed by the evolution of technology and company
Mars isn't a good planet to live on , i guess so. It's just like Earth but 1000000 years ago.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

Mars isn't a good planet to live on , i guess so. It's just like Earth but 1000000 years ago.
That's what terraforming or indoor living spaces are for. Wink
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:35:34 PM

A recent report from Samsung's SmartThings Division made some predictions about it. According to Samsung, the design of the city can change drastically because of increasing population and increasingly narrow space.

Skyscrapers will be taller. But Samsung also does not eliminate the possibility of people living and working underground. Some others will probably move to a big city under the sea that turns the surrounding water into oxygen for breathing and hydrogen for power.

As reported by technobuffalo.com, the report also mentions in the span of 100 years, there is the possibility of people living in space. Humans will colonize the moon which is then followed to Mars.

The report also predicts the size of the drone that is getting bigger so it can be used to move people or even buildings. In the future, people may be able to take someone else's house while the owner is on vacation.

About home, Samsung predicts how to stay at home will also change quite drastically. The intelligent wall will adapt automatically thus eliminating the need for physical decoration.

Perhaps this sounds like science fiction, but much can be reached within the next 100 years. The only question is whether we can still see the year 2116 to prove it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: