Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA manual claims tracker (UNOFFICIAL)  (Read 33960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

IOTA is a tota SCAM. everybody sell sell sell! get out as long as you still can. this crap will burn burn burn and go down to 0.

I will pick it up once you sell it at 50btc/ TIOTA  Tongue Grin

Bitrated user: kentokyo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cc001

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:26:02 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2017, 11:52:40 AM by cc001

Hi

I wrote an email to david at iota dot org to manually claim my IOTA on the 13th of June, but I never got an answer from David if everything is correct.
After talking to CfB he suggested to post here to make sure my claim is valid:

Amount of IOTA: 111 GI (111181250011)

My new address for the claimed IOTA is  KEXYPRGGMT9FAP9X9XJ9VTINSIBCGJDYYAWNTVBBJOZMBFGCYFKEDPAELJKBELHFTJHOMRIPZDIOA9H NQCUZDALTIG

My old address which contains the IOTA is not totally sure: I think it should be this one:
ZTEHUDYSKKBRAARVR9VHTJCFXUGXSIUWSUFDTQEDJXXCRNACHZXDCKR9GESZBKCNBGOZCGORWGIQUAT CKLAZJLIAMP
But maybe it's also one of these
FSRVTUS9JVVSSDUTPUHELPGURDFDGNKNTREW9RCOM9EPZXWIARHJMIQUCVCJETBWKDJPEKBVZSIIJVT FLYYZWQNXDM
YDEAGBLTQMOYGQTNMYVOAGKWJDH9AHJJLPWGTPCDYEPAFGV9SIQXMQXLA9IPLZZULOTXKNRVILKFDRM NUOOTGR9UPY
Sorry for not knowing that exactly.
Hash of the old Bundle with that incoming transaction is MAISHJRVIGJNVXEFQOXJTODCSRSAKXRFIMOJ9VLIJXVHIWSRJCRKWTZKUZCFBMZDCFJAJMCHPMUBY99 99

I sent my old seed to David in that mail. For a verification this is the SHA256 of my old seed:
f3f008ec736773428f6aaac3e3cca63a4583aeca5486d2791b53aaadd9130f7a

I hope that is sufficient to get my IOTA back

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience

This is the Email I sent:

#Subject:#
claim manual IOTA

#Body:#
hi david

I'd like to claim my IOTA

old seed: ***

new address: KEXYPRGGMT9FAP9X9XJ9VTINSIBCGJDYYAWNTVBBJOZMBFGCYFKEDPAELJKBELHFTJHOMRIPZDIOA9H NQCUZDALTIG

Amount: 111.1 GI

my contact info: ***

bitcointalk: cc001

iota slack: cc001

thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

This thread has now collected evidence and documented the experience of several IOTA purchasers whose manual claims have been ignored for almost one year now. We have seen that contrary to the statements by the IOTA team that it is the users' fault for leaving the claim till the last moment, most such users have been trying to claim multiple times since last year, never to receive a response. Others, whose claims may have formally been processed, still can't get hold of their IOTA because the software now doesn't let them access the same addresses. A few users I have talked to privately prefer not to post their case in public, so the number of submitted but ignored claims is actually higher.

Several of the claimants I have been in talks with are more than willing to consider taking legal action (and unlike me, do not care to remain anonymous). The IOTA team is no longer unaccountable. Unlike the common scams here, they do have a business presence in the real world and have even managed to attract traditional VC investors. So I would be curious to find out how would Jamie Burke and his partners from Outlier Ventures feel about having their investment in IOTA spent on fending off lawsuits, settling legal claims, and fixing bad PR, instead of on technical and business development? Will they like the fact that the names of Outlier Ventures and IOTA now appear together in the context of scam accusations and lawsuit threats? I plan to ask them. In fact, it may be a good idea for all of you with outstanding manual claims to also copy them, in one last claim request. Their contact info is conveniently posted at https://outlierventures.io/#contact and they proudly (for now) list IOTA as a startup they have invested in. And unlike David, who may just say he never got your request, those guys are used to being accountable and wouldn't take the risk of ignoring you.

Very fascinating to see how someone like yourself has deteriorated into a FUDster Jean-Luc, never would have imagined. You are putting out false information about IOTA as well as CfB and myself at this point. 99.9% of people have received their claims and we have repeated AD NAUSEAM that anyone that has claimed by July 11 will receive their iotas, and again keep in mind that this is entirely your own fault for being too lazy to auto-claim and thus putting a burden on the IOTA team, yet you are insinuating that we are somehow deliberately 'withholding' tokens from users. Incredible.

As a consequence of your threats of false allegations and insinuations we will now demand full legal identity of the last claimants in the event that this continues and we have to take action based on it, so Jean-Luc prepare your legal information if you want your tokens and send it to david@iota.org

Krypt
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1096

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

This thread has now collected evidence and documented the experience of several IOTA purchasers whose manual claims have been ignored for almost one year now. We have seen that contrary to the statements by the IOTA team that it is the users' fault for leaving the claim till the last moment, most such users have been trying to claim multiple times since last year, never to receive a response. Others, whose claims may have formally been processed, still can't get hold of their IOTA because the software now doesn't let them access the same addresses. A few users I have talked to privately prefer not to post their case in public, so the number of submitted but ignored claims is actually higher.

Several of the claimants I have been in talks with are more than willing to consider taking legal action (and unlike me, do not care to remain anonymous). The IOTA team is no longer unaccountable. Unlike the common scams here, they do have a business presence in the real world and have even managed to attract traditional VC investors. So I would be curious to find out how would Jamie Burke and his partners from Outlier Ventures feel about having their investment in IOTA spent on fending off lawsuits, settling legal claims, and fixing bad PR, instead of on technical and business development? Will they like the fact that the names of Outlier Ventures and IOTA now appear together in the context of scam accusations and lawsuit threats? I plan to ask them. In fact, it may be a good idea for all of you with outstanding manual claims to also copy them, in one last claim request. Their contact info is conveniently posted at https://outlierventures.io/#contact and they proudly (for now) list IOTA as a startup they have invested in. And unlike David, who may just say he never got your request, those guys are used to being accountable and wouldn't take the risk of ignoring you.

Very fascinating to see how someone like yourself has deteriorated into a FUDster Jean-Luc, never would have imagined. You are putting out false information about IOTA as well as CfB and myself at this point. 99.9% of people have received their claims and we have repeated AD NAUSEAM that anyone that has claimed by July 11 will receive their iotas, and again keep in mind that this is entirely your own fault for being too lazy to auto-claim and thus putting a burden on the IOTA team, yet you are insinuating that we are somehow deliberately 'withholding' tokens from users. Incredible.

As a consequence of your threats of false allegations and insinuations we will now demand full legal identity of the last claimants in the event that this continues and we have to take action based on it, so Jean-Luc prepare your legal information if you want your tokens and send it to david@iota.org
Quoted to preserve these words.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

The reclaiming period is over. Unfortunately, Jean-Luc abused the advantage given by his anonymity. Unlike thousands of trolls on this forum his words can harm the reputation of IOTA, he offered to solve the issue of the reclaims via legal mechanisms. To play on the same level IOTA team needs his legal identity. If he doesn't provide the identity voluntary doing a rigorous KYC procedure for the all the claimants is the only way to narrow the search down. I'm preparing a suggestion which will be handed over to David. To complete it I need answers to the following questions:

- Is Jean-Luc willing to disclose his identity (not publicly)?
- Is anyone having problem with doing a videocall with me (an ID and a proof of physical address like utility bills should be prepared in advance)?
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:02:07 PM

Instead of bullying and threatening people with legal actions and sudden KYC measures, you could of course just explain why you don't respond to the emails from all the people in this thread, and have such lousy support, that IOTA starts smelling like a scam.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

Instead of bullying and threatening people with legal actions and sudden KYC measures, you could of course just explain why you don't respond to the emails from all the people in this thread, and have such lousy support, that IOTA starts smelling like a scam.

Looks like it was already answered:
99.9% of people have received their claims and we have repeated AD NAUSEAM that anyone that has claimed by July 11 will receive their iotas, and again keep in mind that this is entirely your own fault for being too lazy to auto-claim and thus putting a burden on the IOTA team
habraken

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

99.9% of people have received their claims and we have repeated AD NAUSEAM that anyone that has claimed by July 11 will receive their iotas, and again keep in mind that this is entirely your own fault for being too lazy to auto-claim and thus putting a burden on the IOTA team

That is NOT a good answer. That still means some people have NOT received their claims, neither received ANY response to their emails, which is a clear signal for a scammy business that does not care about users or clients. I'll give IOTA the benefit of the doubt, and just say IOTA's support is rotten and the CEO is an asshole without proper people skills. Just say 'sorry' like a grown-up organization would, answer the emails of the people in this thread, and fix the claims. The date of July 11 is arbitrary, and would not hold up in court. This information gathered in this thread about IOTA being unreachable and unreasonable would. Being polite to customers, and taking their questions seriously is a lot easier and cheaper than the bullying route you're threatening with. Besides, if anyone would want to take legal action against IOTA (which I would applaud by the way), you would automatically know their real identities, right?

Instead of attacking Jean-Luc, who created this very factual thread gathering information, and instead of trying to blackmail him to reveal his identity by threatening other users with KYI, you should actually do your job as a business and take your investors seriously.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

That is NOT a good answer. That still means some people have NOT received their claims, neither received ANY response to their emails, which is a clear signal for a scammy business that does not care about users or clients. I'll give IOTA the benefit of the doubt, and just say IOTA's support is rotten and the CEO is an asshole without proper people skills. Just say 'sorry' like a grown-up organization would, answer the emails of the people in this thread, and fix the claims. The date of July 11 is arbitrary, and would not hold up in court. This information gathered in this thread about IOTA being unreachable and unreasonable would. Being polite to customers, and taking their questions seriously is a lot easier and cheaper than the bullying route you're threatening with. Besides, if anyone would want to take legal action against IOTA (which I would applaud by the way), you would automatically know their real identities, right?

Instead of attacking Jean-Luc, who created this very factual thread gathering information, and instead of trying to blackmail him to reveal his identity by threatening other users with KYI, you should actually do your job as a business and take your investors seriously.

You can see 2 lists posted soon after the OP aiming to help the reclaiming process. Everything went wrong only after Jean-Luc started throwing "scam", "scammer" around. Instead of doing that a week before the deadline he should have waited for the official announcement on the matter. Your accussations would make sense if the majority did NOT receive their iotas, it would mean that reclaiming procedure is incorrect. But the majority did get their iotas which shows that the problem is in those who didn't reclaim in time.
habraken

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

You can see 2 lists posted soon after the OP aiming to help the reclaiming process. Everything went wrong only after Jean-Luc started throwing "scam", "scammer" around. Instead of doing that a week before the deadline he should have waited for the official announcement on the matter. Your accussations would make sense if the majority did NOT receive their iotas, it would mean that reclaiming procedure is incorrect. But the majority did get their iotas which shows that the problem is in those who didn't reclaim in time.

"Everything went wrong" (whatever YOU decide that means) is because YOU decided this would be a fine reason to play the victim of the big bad Jean-Luc calling IOTA a scam, and YOU decided to demand KYC-info from people. The other easier, cheaper, and more professional option would have been to ignore those words, and just solve the issues for the people that didn't reclaim before the ARBITRARY date you set, like you should have already. Like the people in the thread.

And again you ignore the fact that you, a so-called professional organization, didn't even bother to reply (!) to these people's emails. So the fault and the responsibility to solve this, lies entirely with IOTA, not with these people. Oh, it would be SO interesting to see IOTA humiliated in court. Your arguments would hold no ground whatsoever.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

"Everything went wrong" (whatever YOU decide that means) is because YOU decided this would be a fine reason to play the victim of the big bad Jean-Luc calling IOTA a scam, and YOU decided to demand KYC-info from people. The other easier, cheaper, and more professional option would have been to ignore those words, and just solve the issues for the people that didn't reclaim before the ARBITRARY date you set, like you should have already. Like the people in the thread.

And again you ignore the fact that you, a so-called professional organization, didn't even bother to reply (!) to these people's emails. So the fault and the responsibility to solve this, lies entirely with IOTA, not with these people. Oh, it would be SO interesting to see IOTA humiliated in court. Your arguments would hold no ground whatsoever.

Your position is clear. I disagree with it. We can end the current convo here.
habraken

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:01:31 PM

Your position is clear. I disagree with it. We can end the current convo here.

Easy way out. IOTA hasn't explained why IOTA doesn't reply to the many emails of the people in this thread (and probably many more people who haven't spotted this thread). IOTA would have a big problem in court, when IOTA is to blame for these people not being able to claim 'in time', simply because IOTA doesn't care to have basic support, but simply tells people to mail the asshole CEO.

The responses and threats of IOTA in this thread show such utter contempt and disdain, that I would advise any potential customer to stay the hell away. Caveat emptor.
Krypt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

99.9% of people have received their claims and we have repeated AD NAUSEAM that anyone that has claimed by July 11 will receive their iotas...
No, this is not answer, this is usual iotatoken's lie, and you know that it is a blatant lie. He said not "claimed by July 11" but "will receive tokens by July 11", and even "before we go on public exchanges":

I have made 1 promise since day 1: every individual that claims their tokens by July 11th will receive it by then, and on top of that I also promise that they will receive their iotas before we go on public exchanges, if they claim in time.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:25:01 PM

99.9% of people have received their claims and we have repeated AD NAUSEAM that anyone that has claimed by July 11 will receive their iotas...
No, this is not answer, this is usual iotatoken's lie, and you know that it is a blatant lie. He said not "claimed by July 11" but "will receive tokens by July 11", and even "before we go on public exchanges":

I have made 1 promise since day 1: every individual that claims their tokens by July 11th will receive it by then, and on top of that I also promise that they will receive their iotas before we go on public exchanges, if they claim in time.

If they had followed the instructions, yes. It's obvious none of you got any experience running a project of the magnitude of IOTA with tens of thousands of people, hundreds of million of dollars and world leading companies and organizations involved, but I can assure you that if you did, you would have to make decisions on what to prioritize. Firstly, anyone that paid attention/cared could have auto-claimed and subsequently this would not even have been an issue. Secondly, I gave everyone a supremely simple 3 step procedure, yet about a dozen failed to follow it, therefore the delays. Finally, it has been stated publicly ad nauseam that those who have followed the right procedure prior to July 11th WILL indeed get their tokens.

Now go back to 'contributing' to reality by spamming forums and stay out of the real world of progress, thanks.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

I believe there is no problem of providing the ID to receive iotas, the purchase of iotas wasn't the purchase of drugs or of weapon of mass destruction.
Krypt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

I believe there is no problem of providing the ID to receive iotas, the purchase of iotas wasn't the purchase of drugs or of weapon of mass destruction.
You are wrong, because you can sell the ID info to gangsters to seize my TeraIotas from me.
habraken

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

If they had followed the instructions, yes.
a supremely simple 3 step procedure
Ah, so you're saying the core dev of Nxt is too dumb to do this? Grin Rrrright.

..the magnitude of IOTA with tens of thousands of people, hundreds of million of dollars and world leading companies and organizations involved
Oh, puh-lease. If that were the case, you wouldn't be asking people to send mail to your personal mail address. Surely a company that is so magnificent as IOTA could spare some resources to properly answer the multiple emails these few people sent? Surely hiring one or two support staff isn't impossible for a grand company like IOTA?

Finally, it has been stated publicly ad nauseam that those who have followed the right procedure prior to July 11th WILL indeed get their tokens.
Good luck with that in court, 'right procedure' and your arbitrary date... The 'right procedure' for a hugely succesful company that IOTA apparently is, is answer some damn emails in time.

Now go back to 'contributing' to reality by spamming forums and stay out of the real world of progress, thanks.
Maybe you should just admit you're an enormous asshole who doesn't give a shit. Act like a proper CEO if you claim to be one.
Oh, and apart from some support staff, I'd strongly advise you to hire some professional to do your communications and PR. You suck at it.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:15:48 PM

You are wrong, because you can sell the ID info to gangsters to seize my TeraIotas from me.

There are laws protecting against that, aren't there?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

Maybe you should just admit you're an enormous asshole who doesn't give a shit. Act like a proper CEO if you claim to be one.
Oh, and apart from some support staff, I'd strongly advise you to hire some professional to do your communications and PR. You suck at it.

You should understand that there is a difference in attitude towards normal people and towards trolls. You behaved as a troll and got what you deserved. It's only you who can be blamed for that.
habraken

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

You should understand that there is a difference in attitude towards normal people and towards trolls. You behaved as a troll and got what you deserved. It's only you who can be blamed for that.

I'm not talking about his attitude towards me. I'm talking about your CEO David's NOT replying to multiple emails from people, his threats and bullying, I'm talking about his behaviour on bitcointalk, on slack, etc etc. He's well known for his general assholeness and lack of people skills. You should do better than to defend his attitude, you know it's wrong.

But even towards trolls, a CEO of a 'multimillion dollar company' should behave professionally. And if he can't, due to some personality disorder, he should stay away and let professionals handle the communications.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: