Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA manual claims tracker (UNOFFICIAL)  (Read 33948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Maybe you should just admit you're an enormous asshole who doesn't give a shit. Act like a proper CEO if you claim to be one.
Oh, and apart from some support staff, I'd strongly advise you to hire some professional to do your communications and PR. You suck at it.

You should understand that there is a difference in attitude towards normal people and towards trolls. You behaved as a troll and got what you deserved. It's only you who can be blamed for that.

I'm not talking about his attitude towards me. I'm talking about your CEO David's NOT replying to multiple emails from people, his threats and bullying, I'm talking about his behaviour on bitcointalk, on slack, etc etc. He's well known for his general assholeness and lack of people skills. You should do better than to defend his attitude, you know it's wrong.

But even towards trolls, a CEO of a 'multimillion dollar company' should behave professionally. And if he can't, due to some personality disorder, he should stay away and let professionals handle the communications.

100% agree. hope it will be solved for all soon

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

So can IOTA team process my claim please ? I will show to everyone here that I received the payment and everything is fine so people will calm down.
websioux

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

Better be adults, boys, process the claims, with no mistake, and damages will stop to grow

- Reputation damage will be reversed.
- Discrimination damage will stop to grow.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:49:34 AM

Better be adults, boys, process the claims, with no mistake, and damages will stop to grow

- Reputation damage will be reversed.
- Discrimination damage will stop to grow.

The reclaims will be processed in due time.
facenew111

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:21:57 AM

I think DEV team sell all their ico already. and travel around the world also. no work progress.
maybe 5 years ago, you can see their progress just 1 project.

I am sorry with you to purchased iota.

now it seems many people still buy it even if price down to 0.15.

unbelievable.
unbelievable.
unbelievable.

facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:30:04 AM

I think DEV team sell all their ico already

Interesting, what part of your body you have used for the thought process, you clearly don't have the full set...  Cheesy

I really believe DEV team purchased ico a lot when they announce in 2015. (it common sense, they purchased it)
and now they may sell 70%-90% of their ico after price up 2000x
I believe.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

I think I have brain more than you. oh, are you the one to purchase it?
I am sorry with you.
or are you DEV? go to WORK.

Relax, you take posts of a stranger on the Internet too close to your heart.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

Calm down. kid

I believe today you learned that troll posts attract other troll posts. I like giving such lessons.

just relax, clam down. kid.  I got your felling that you are angry. actually you need to help this topic why DEV not answer him.
do not waste your time and avoid to answer why DEV not answer him.
did you read his question??

So can IOTA team process my claim please ? I will show to everyone here that I received the payment and everything is fine so people will calm down.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:46:31 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 07:03:02 AM by facenew111

just relax, clam down. kid.  I got your felling that you are angry.

"Relax" has already been used by me, "Calm down kid" has already been used by you. Ever heard that goldfish can remember only last 5 minutes? Try to beat it.  Cheesy

just kid.

superresistant :  

did you post at forum.iota.org?

or reddit website, r/iota. I remember devid post topic ask us anything in this website.

maybe some DEV that not answer you may read it. I do not why they did not read email. it should be, if they really work.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:04:44 AM

Kid. I will not argue with you.
you did help anything with this topic. at least I advise him.
Actually, your brain no useful to any post. If you have your brain try to help him. do not waste your brain.
why you are not the one who realize?

Oh, you want to play victim card now? I'd like to remind you that you came into this thread with this troll post:

I think DEV team sell all their ico already. and travel around the world also. no work progress.

Everyone following IOTA sees that the dev team keeps working. Giving lessons to trolls is my favorite hobby, so I'm going to kick your ass as long as you keep hanging out in this thread. Let's continue?

blah, blah, actually your brain still not help him.
if you want to continue, I still post

DEV team not reply to superresistan because they ignore him. this is the truth.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

See? "blah blah" shows you don't have counterarguments. Try to say something in your native language, I'd like to assess your real level of IQ.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:09:32 AM

See? "blah blah" shows you don't have counterarguments. Try to say something in your native language, I'd like to assess your real level of IQ.

DEV team not reply to superresistan because they ignored him. this is the truth. no hope with iota. Please do not buy it.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:31:12 AM

That is NOT a good answer. That still means some people have NOT received their claims, neither received ANY response to their emails, which is a clear signal for a scammy business that does not care about users or clients. I'll give IOTA the benefit of the doubt, and just say IOTA's support is rotten and the CEO is an asshole without proper people skills. Just say 'sorry' like a grown-up organization would, answer the emails of the people in this thread, and fix the claims. The date of July 11 is arbitrary, and would not hold up in court. This information gathered in this thread about IOTA being unreachable and unreasonable would. Being polite to customers, and taking their questions seriously is a lot easier and cheaper than the bullying route you're threatening with. Besides, if anyone would want to take legal action against IOTA (which I would applaud by the way), you would automatically know their real identities, right?

Instead of attacking Jean-Luc, who created this very factual thread gathering information, and instead of trying to blackmail him to reveal his identity by threatening other users with KYI, you should actually do your job as a business and take your investors seriously.

You can see 2 lists posted soon after the OP aiming to help the reclaiming process. Everything went wrong only after Jean-Luc started throwing "scam", "scammer" around. Instead of doing that a week before the deadline he should have waited for the official announcement on the matter. Your accussations would make sense if the majority did NOT receive their iotas, it would mean that reclaiming procedure is incorrect. But the majority did get their iotas which shows that the problem is in those who didn't reclaim in time.

"Everything went wrong" (whatever YOU decide that means) is because YOU decided this would be a fine reason to play the victim of the big bad Jean-Luc calling IOTA a scam, and YOU decided to demand KYC-info from people. The other easier, cheaper, and more professional option would have been to ignore those words, and just solve the issues for the people that didn't reclaim before the ARBITRARY date you set, like you should have already. Like the people in the thread.

And again you ignore the fact that you, a so-called professional organization, didn't even bother to reply (!) to these people's emails. So the fault and the responsibility to solve this, lies entirely with IOTA, not with these people. Oh, it would be SO interesting to see IOTA humiliated in court. Your arguments would hold no ground whatsoever.

came-from-beyond really trouble kid to anyone. avoid the truth.
IOTA is a tota SCAM. everybody sell sell sell! get out as long as you still can. this crap will burn burn burn and go down to 0.
DEV team not reply to superresistan because they ignored him. this is the truth. no hope with iota. Please do not buy it.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

oh no you know it.
yes I would like to buy iota at 0.000008. please help me.

I see you have changed the rhetorics. You a classical troll, unfortunatelly, not the brightest.

Please answer me why you think

habraken
Krypt
Jean-Luc
me

is troll? you are genius. Are you Stephen Hawking
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

habraken
Krypt
Jean-Luc
me

habraken - doesn't look like a troll, just an uneducated person playing social justice warrior role.
Krypt - well-known IOTA hater hosting russian IOTA thread.
Jean-Luc - not a troll.
me (facenew111) - troll, the proof is presented upthread.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:15:02 AM

habraken
Krypt
Jean-Luc
me

habraken - doesn't look like a troll, just an uneducated person playing social justice warrior role.
Krypt - well-known IOTA hater hosting russian IOTA thread.
Jean-Luc - not a troll.
me - troll, the proof is presented upthread.

it seems everyone is genius like you. someone is iota hater by your judge.

iota DEV like you is genius. devid should happy
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

it seems everyone is iota hater.

Not everyone, just 1 person is a hater and 1 person is a troll (amateur "investor") from that list.

I am happy that iota have DEV like you. Devid should happy.
facenew111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

I'm not talking about his attitude towards me. I'm talking about your CEO David's NOT replying to multiple emails from people, his threats and bullying, I'm talking about his behaviour on bitcointalk, on slack, etc etc. He's well known for his general assholeness and lack of people skills. You should do better than to defend his attitude, you know it's wrong.

But even towards trolls, a CEO of a 'multimillion dollar company' should behave professionally. And if he can't, due to some personality disorder, he should stay away and let professionals handle the communications.

Quote from: Come-from-Beyond on Today at 08:21:43 AM

I am happy that iota have DEV like you. Devid should happy.

Great. Can we move to this now:

find this truth.
whyt iota DEV did not work all day and try to reply me with nonsense issues all day.
the question about why iota team did not answer email can proof here. DEV is working or not?
at least I can find answer to OP, habraken, Krypt. great.
habraken

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:49:21 AM

This topic could use some moderation, remove all of the deliberate off-topic taunting and spamming by Come-from-Beyond, who's just trying to clutter the topic. His usual 'funny' childlike behaviour, have a look at Byteball's topic for example, where he's doing the same thing. This is the level of professionalism people (i.e. investors, customers) can expect from IOTA officials. Great, the CEO is an asshole, one of the main devs acts like a clown.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:23:47 AM

This topic could use some moderation, remove all of the deliberate off-topic taunting and spamming by Come-from-Beyond, who's just trying to clutter the topic. His usual 'funny' childlike behaviour, have a look at Byteball's topic for example, where he's doing the same thing. This is the level of professionalism people (i.e. investors, customers) can expect from IOTA officials. Great, the CEO is an asshole, one of the main devs acts like a clown.

You'll be upset to know that noone really cares. Only results matter to them. So far only those who sold cheap were complaining.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: