Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA manual claims tracker (UNOFFICIAL)  (Read 33958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Give us David physical address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redecision

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

What can we do ?

- Alerting the press (a friend of mine, working at Moody's, has advised me to send an email to someone at Blomberg) ?

- Sending a letter to the king of Norway ... ?

- I am a chess player. The next time the incredible world chess champion Magnus Carlsen comes to Paris, I shall tell him that all his efforts to promote its country are annihilated by its Norway compatriot David.  Wink

- Negociate with David (donation...) ?

- Other ideas ?
BigIotaBig

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

List2: I reclaimed with IOTA 2.5.6 and the old seeds with lowercase letters. Do I have to repeat this with uppercase letters? Since the software has accepted lowercase letters it will probably work that way.

When I log in with the new SEED, no addresses appear. Do I need to generate an address to show my IOTAS?

Reclaims processed by IOTA Foundation ("manually"), make sure the both transactions are confirmed and then wait.

Ok, but "old seed" is not case sensitive? I have now claimed all iotas with "old seed" in lowercase letters.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

What can we do ?
- Alerting the press (a friend of mine, working at Moody's, has advised me to send an email to someone at Blomberg) ?

Press is a great idea. We should have multiple sources released at the same time.
redecision

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:40:56 PM

What can we do ?

Press is a great idea. We should have multiple sources released at the same time.

and we would have to elaborate a text in good english that clearly describes our situation.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Ok, but "old seed" is not case sensitive? I have now claimed all iotas with "old seed" in lowercase letters.

I don't know if it's case sensitive or not, maybe reclaim with upper case to the same new seed? BTW, I hope you didn't generate the seed with the service mentioned in https://thatoddmailbox.github.io/2017/01/28/iotaseed.html...
s2

Activity: 198
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Please David, let's not let this trivial reclaim process derail the entire project!!!  No one wants the press or regulators involved but this lack of action and lack of communication is not giving many alternatives for those left with their money taken by the IOTA foundation.

Just return everyone's funds promised and show this is a trustworthy project.  PLEASE!
k_day

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Everyone points to someone else.

David is the guy you need. Whom he points to?

I'm pretty sure David just points to /dev/null. I've never received any response from him in 8 months.
yhomega

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

What can we do ?

- Sending a letter to the king of Norway ... ?

- I am a chess player. The next time the incredible world chess champion Magnus Carlsen comes to Paris, I shall tell him that all his efforts to promote its country are annihilated by its Norway compatriot David.  Wink

- Negociate with David (donation...) ?

- Other ideas ?
Maybe something more crypto related than Blomberg ? But if you have some one that can talk about us its great please go ahead!
websioux

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:29:37 AM

David states that we are less than 20 and amount is less than 20 millions$
But list 1 is 65 addresses and 195Ti ? Not same order of magnitude.

CFB, can you communicate KYC totals ?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

David states that we are less than 20 and amount is less than 20 millions$
But list 1 is 65 addresses and 195Ti ? Not same order of magnitude.

CFB, can you communicate KYC totals ?

20 people. But 1 person reported their address was hacked, I requested new address, still no reply after weeks. Probably hit by bus, let's assume the number is 19.
yhomega

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

For press, email hacked.com what happened.
support@hacked.com 

Done
websioux

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

In the name of respect for this project, we were first to support, I'd like to suggest :

1. soft reminder trolling for a few days on every channel he uses asking him directly (if this is enough, this is best scenario)

2. asking help from the community (fondation, developers) directly and on these same channels

3. show emotions & increase frequency (just express what it really feels)

-- here we should be a week from now --

4. only then, contact every press & FUD suspecting engineered situation (sometimes bugs are introduced on purpose, they will love the imaginary depths that angle opens)

5. then... the nightmare may be real... I do not want to project too much in that apocalyptic area yet.

That's my plan, 1 year silent wait is too long. For this plan not to go too far, all your voices are required, some already started with their own order Wink

I want to say I feel deeply concerned by the fact that 30 did not KYC and that Jean Luc completely disappeared with this thread. This can haunt Iota for ever.

List 1 case is super easy compared to other reclaims that are a lot more technical and confusing. Business is always about unplanned situations so our treatment is a perfect elementary showcase for any Iota and Triangle existing or potential partners.

Good luck to all.

ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

I watched David's recent interview and he seems like a respectable person and i am prepared to give him the benefit of doubt but it is getting very frustrating. I have held off on any complaints for almost 18 months but quite frankly this is taking the piss.

No updated, no communication, we are just left with our minds wondering. Considering we are some of the very first individuals to believe in the IOTA project, it seems we count for nothing or at least that's what it feels like.

In the name of progress, David is neglecting us. Yes, he is very busy but c'mon now, this is just getting ridiculous. I have no doubt that we will eventually get what we are owed but this whole process of not knowing what is going on is not fair on the original community. Making us wait on an infinite time scale is not right. You should at least process the most straightforward claims who have been successful in their KYC.

The only person who has communicated is CFB and he has done whatever he can but ultimately it is down to David to process and release the funds. I appreciate your responses to my messages CFB. Here's hoping that David will remember us.

I still strongly believe in the IOTA project but just wish these claims had priority.
yhomega

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

The roots of this story goes deeper. I have a friends at TOP financial media interested in this story and I am happy to assist with press releases  . Hacked.com is great but let’s make sure we do this correctly and not bombard them with individual cases.

There is a legal obligation for iota to complete these tx.

Please email your story, evidence, messages etc to support@coinstorm.io so that we can compile evidence

There is nothing to say that David has not been the one scamming us since the ‘big deal’ in 2016.

Compile your evidence and send to support@coinstorm.io

FYI If you wonder why I am concerned David has over 100,000 of my iotas

Thank you

I wonder what else you need everything is in this topic
Fragbait

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

I watched David's recent interview and he seems like a respectable person and i am prepared to give him the benefit of doubt but it is getting very frustrating. I have held off on any complaints for almost 18 months but quite frankly this is taking the piss.

No updated, no communication, we are just left with our minds wondering. Considering we are some of the very first individuals to believe in the IOTA project, it seems we count for nothing or at least that's what it feels like.

In the name of progress, David is neglecting us. Yes, he is very busy but c'mon now, this is just getting ridiculous. I have no doubt that we will eventually get what we are owed but this whole process of not knowing what is going on is not fair on the original community. Making us wait on an infinite time scale is not right. You should at least process the most straightforward claims who have been successful in their KYC.

Maybe they too have lost the coins.
s2

Activity: 198
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

If they can seize peoples funds on a whim and redistribute them, they can almost certainly credit new accounts in a snapshot too.  Its not like they need to ask anyone’s permission when they control the snapshots and Co-ordinator
nexter

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

The only person who has communicated is CFB and he has done whatever he can but ultimately it is down to David to process and release the funds. I appreciate your responses to my messages CFB. Here's hoping that David will remember us.

I still strongly believe in the IOTA project but just wish these claims had priority.
The process of distributing funds has never been an easy process due to multiple address verification, % of funds to donate to the foundation and % of funds to the big deal.

Since time has past the amount of IOTA to distribute and the amount of verification factors have compounded.

And then the original (UNOFFICIAL) bozo that made threats of a class action lawsuit really put icing on the cake, and here it comes out that mister big mouth has gone silent.

The IOTA team is a most credible bunch and it's in all of our best interest that all factors in the process are solid before the funds will be fully distributed.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

The process of distributing funds has never been an easy process due to multiple address verification, % of funds to donate to the foundation and % of funds to the big deal.

Since time has past the amount of IOTA to distribute and the amount of verification factors have compounded.

And then the original (UNOFFICIAL) bozo that made threats of a class action lawsuit really put icing on the cake, and here it comes out that mister big mouth has gone silent.

The IOTA team is a most credible bunch and it's in all of our best interest that all factors in the process are solid before the funds will be fully distributed.

Yeah, i guess since the OP made the threats the IOTA team did not want to take any chances. I only wish for this to be dealt with sooner rather than later.
yhomega

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

I just talked to johndom on discord and he is telling me that it's in lawyer hands :
"Reclaims
Also an update on the Reclaims: We're currently spending time with our legal experts to come up with a full strategy on giving back the reclaims with a properly approved KYC process. We'll be providing updates on this soon."
-Navin (January 19th)

https://forum.helloiota.com/1242/Reclaim-Status

(I thought this topic did not concerned ICO buyers, but apparently I was wrong)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: