Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA manual claims tracker (UNOFFICIAL)  (Read 33954 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
k_day

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

Haha, this is such a joke.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Today is over right, maybe they are talking about today or today tomorrow  Huh I haven't seen any IOTA.. LIST 1
redecision

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

You(we) guys are left with 2 choices only:

"Pray for ever until Iota GOD decide your destiny or, if you efficiently raise voice, be taken responsible of an endless delay" - How EVIL is that ?

Saturday evening, I answered him I'll stay quite for a few days, so for today, I limit myself to this:

Send me your email in PM.

From tomorrow, I'll send you back a private Ryver invite to egenese.ryver.com (egenese is my company) where I set up a closed specific chanel: Iota Syndicate

They have private talks they do not share with us, so we must have some too. It may help us to better understand what/why they do not tell us, obtain better treatment or end up fighting for our rights, if we have to.

--- Offer valid for Round 1 only and KYC verified people only (for the time being) ---
Done !
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

If it is out of your hands, well, as part of the Iota team, why will not YOU ask David for us, and report to us some sort of status or plan on this?

Asked several times, the answers weren't very helpful, so you should ask David directly.
Figuran-

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Apparently my proof transaction was published successfully whatever that means.Is there any way to use the old seed on an old wallet to verify the old balance is what is expected?
k_day

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

If it is out of your hands, well, as part of the Iota team, why will not YOU ask David for us, and report to us some sort of status or plan on this?

Asked several times, the answers weren't very helpful, so you should ask David directly.

Ok cool will do what's his phone number.
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

@cfb what about the other 19 doing everything as demanded? Any update for us? Any chance to be included in the actual reclaim distribution?
You should ask David.
Double your odds by asking Jehovah too while you are at it. Cheesy

Sorry, I normally wouldn't, but it just popped in my head and it was too clever not to say.

I'm guessing you got your allocation while back since you stop fighting for us 😂

I don't think you could ever describe what I was doing before as "fighting" but yes you are correct, I got mine back.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
cascrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

This is beyond funny, you know how he will react, are you really letting these claims un handled after all that time spend here? are you asking me to start trolling David? Will think about it, but I rather support IOTA.
cascrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

"Pray for ever until Iota GOD decide your destiny or, if you efficiently raise voice, be taken responsible of an endless delay" - How EVIL is that ?

Saturday evening, I answered him I'll stay quite for a few days, so for today, I limit myself to this:

From tomorrow, I'll send you back a private Ryver invite to egenese.ryver.com (egenese is my company) where I set up a closed specific chanel: Iota Syndicate

They have private talks they do not share with us, so we must have some too. It may help us to better understand what/why they do not tell us, obtain better treatment or end up fighting for our rights, if we have to.

--- Offer valid for Round 1 only and KYC verified people only (for the time being) ---

can not send you a pm , please invite me list 1
T-Time

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

I haven't seen any coins, hopefully soon.

list 1 (ico)

Same here and i really cannot understand why we as 1st day supporters are treated that way...

No communication
No statements
No reasoning
No iotas

Just a busy CEO that obviously doesn't care
how hard can it be to issue 20 transfers during these huge procedures in the last week's (1st round reclaims, a snapshot and now again reclaims)
I was a fan from day one, I never complained because I felt somehow guilty but it is really enough for me. Nice that s2 is in love again but it is just not okay what's happening here.

To sum it up, we reached a level where :

a) CEO doesn`t care about some stupid people investing in him and the team when he started the project

b) Co Founder 1 obviously doesn`t even know and therefore makes false statements (discord)

c) Co Founder 2 obviously the only one showing some kind of responsiblity or mercy^^ but is not able to decide it

I don`t think that it makes sense to keep on waiting, as we are doing exactly that now for over 1.5 years (first message that i sent to David was 07. July 2016)

done ...

websioux

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

can not send you a pm , please invite me list 1

Why not ? When T-Time succeed ? Strange.. but anyway..
Then email me to
yo [A\\T] scriba.io,
I need your email to send an invite.
phoinsen

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

Cry or laugh? This makes me angry. I read an interview from David. Topic is "IOTA’s David Sønstebø on Monetizing Data, User Privacy, and 2018 Priorities".

https://coincentral.com/interview-iota-david-sonstebo-taipei-partnership-identity-of-things/

BG: What’s the average day like working at IOTA? And what do you do when you’re not working? Just trying to get a sense for the people behind IOTA, and what their lives are like.

DS:  As a founder, I wake up in the morning and check my phone to go through all the emails and Slack channels if there are any pressing communications. I take a shower while still glued to my phone. Then the day really begins as I go through the office and start working on the most immediate tasks, which are usually more emails to make sure we’re not missing any communications from outside sources.

How can he say that? I never read about people getting a reply from David.

@CFB Why is David the only one who can process the claims? I thought David, Dom and you are the founders? A few weeks ago you said that David would let you do the claims. What happened about that?

k_day

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

Honestly, this was the most discouraging post in this thread. Not even cfb can get through to David, and it sounds like he's done trying.

We've all asked David repeatedly over the past 9 months, and received 0 responses. Not even any acknowledgment that this issue exists, besides a post that seemed mostly retaliatory to JL enforcing some ridiculous KYC that we complied with anyway. This goes far beyond being busy. David thinks we are getting what we deserve and clearly has no interest in helping us. More doubtful than ever that this will get resolved.
redecision

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

I would like to know if a list 1 claimer has already obtained its iotas.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

Still same 0 balance
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

and how much of list 2 claimers have already obtained its iotas?
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:32:51 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 05:47:31 PM by vonBerlichingen

Got mine (list 2) in January . CfB always answered within hours and really tried to help  (Thank You ) but everybody knows that it took almost half a year in the end because of the organization problems I presume.

David answered only one time and I really wrote several times within summer and autumn. That is not good.

I hope that list 1 claimers will get their IOTA soon.
k_day

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

I just went back and re-read this whole thread again, which was started in July 2017. This whole thing is even more insane than I remember. The amount of hoops we've jumped through and broken promises is staggering. It doesn't feel like we are any closer to a resolution than we were in July.
k_day

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

Pretty cool post from last year:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1298661.msg19105378#msg19105378
websioux

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

@CFB,
David need's help with management, he must find someone to second him, someone that he will trust. He can not plan anymore, he reacts to outside stimuli, which means he anticipates less and less. Someone must do the shit for him. If we still need his marketing visions capacities, he must be free from partnership management responses and focus to partnership acquisition strategy mainly. Several great loyal Iota writers out there look like great candidate. Very very difficult do do for him, very very difficult for anyone. Perhaps he needs your help to make that crucial step. So far he has created roles, now he needs to scale his core business. He must keep what he is excellent at and totally get rid of the rest.

But for List 1 claims: if he fools us, it'd better stop ASAP cause he would have to pay for it any way. Our voice will go viral when we chose it. That would be very stupid. Better go legal then. But as per natural law, it could really happen. Who cares everyone die when you have been tortured for years? The only way to stop this threat is to give a strong signal with the process of KYC List 1 as a Top priority. If you can clearly perceive how it is on our side, then you are already machines. Because otherwise, it would have been stopped already.

@k_day come to my Ryver channel

PM me with your email such I can send you an invite.
We may start to understand a few things.
it's good to talk with each other.

-- Offer valid for every LIST 1 KYC verified claimant --
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: