Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who supplies us bitcoin?  (Read 3971 times)
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:02:00 AM

The suppliers are from the market and they get the supply in the market from the people but the very root supplier of our bitcoins are the miners who mine using expensive gpu in order to solve the problem and get bitcoins and that is how the bitcoins get to the market because the miners sell it for fiat profit.

Players on the market are just trading bitcoin. They are not suppliers at all. They just move their funds to exchange addresses. The real suppliers are bitcoin miners, they mine it with hardwares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:25:52 AM

The suppliers are bitcoin miners, they mine and earn bitcoin. Then they sell on the exchange. from this mining the transaction of bitcoin can be confirmed. You can mine your own bitcoins with hardware or you can also buy miners from bitcoin miner companies
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:08:27 AM

Bitcoin, in my opinons has had it up and downs, but who supplies us bitcoin? Faucets can only supply so much before it gets closed down. So that's not a big supplier. Working for bitcoin has declined. I used to make videos and earn bitcoins. But that site has closed down like every other sites or faucets. So who supplies us bitcoins nowadays? Tell us please!

Mining has always been one of the sources of bitcoin and it gives to us their parts and some. This is what we use to circulate bitcoin to invest on it and then the miners would have a profit due to us making bitcoin circulate and people investing on it due to us.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

Did you just seriously ask this question? If that's information that you need then you are way off the board. This is information that we all saw it out on our own and found on our own and didn't have to ask people for it. Perhaps your knowledge level in your intelligent level is not where it needs to be. But to answer your question it comes from a static Supply created the moment of coin was created. I believe it was 21 billion. Coins are taken from that to pay off the block rewards with started is 50 and and lower 225 and then lower to 12.5 at this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

Did you just seriously ask this question? If that's information that you need then you are way off the board. This is information that we all saw it out on our own and found on our own and didn't have to ask people for it. Perhaps your knowledge level in your intelligent level is not where it needs to be. But to answer your question it comes from a static Supply created the moment of coin was created. I believe it was 21 billion. Coins are taken from that to pay off the block rewards with started is 50 and and lower 225 and then lower to 12.5 at this time.

Yes right. Eventually that will do under a way to wear each block reward is virtually nothing which slows the impact of the coin near the end but yes eventually all those coins will be used up. Do your research someplace else and stop asking questions that you should have answered for yourself. Wink No one supplies the bitcoins  Grin

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:08:29 AM

We are getting bitcoin because of the miners who are mining bitcoin using algorithmic which is getting a lot harder as the days passing by. The reward to solve such is the bitcoin what miner get and they sell to others and get their money. In this way bitcoin is in the circulation in market.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

Those people or those company who are mine bitcoin they supply us bitcoin and also that is they way to get earning. That is why we better to thank those individuals who are continue mining bitcoin to have a supplies of bitcoin and we enjoy every single bitcoin we have.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:54:51 AM

Those people or those company who are mine bitcoin they supply us bitcoin and also that is they way to get earning. That is why we better to thank those individuals who are continue mining bitcoin to have a supplies of bitcoin and we enjoy every single bitcoin we have.
But the reason make Bitcoin system at now have more issue are from some miner not accept SegWit2x, they still want keep old system or if can't keep it, they will create new Bitcoin Blockchain with HardFork and split chain network Bitcoin.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

Miners dude... Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology and in order to create new coin, we need miners to mine new block. For every new block created, miners will be reward a number of bitcoin for each block they confirm
Yes right miners. Miners are the real people who are working in bitcoin. In a simple word or in a normal way miners are handling bitcoin market. Managing all the authority that what is going on in bitcoin. How the market will go upward. How to balance people. In other way they are working like Federal Reserve banks. But they are working opposite to them.
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

Miners dude... Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology and in order to create new coin, we need miners to mine new block. For every new block created, miners will be reward a number of bitcoin for each block they confirm
Yes right miners. Miners are the real people who are working in bitcoin. In a simple word or in a normal way miners are handling bitcoin market. Managing all the authority that what is going on in bitcoin. How the market will go upward. How to balance people. In other way they are working like Federal Reserve banks. But they are working opposite to them.

What you said makes little sense. Mining processes the transactions and generates new bitcoins at the same time in each block. The nodes however validate the transactions and blocks. Everything kind of works together and each is reliant on the other.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

I think there is no person who supply bitcoin except the minners. Minners are the only people or company that supply bitcoin into the community. Without minners, I don't think there will be bitcoin in circulation.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

The suppliers are from the market and they get the supply in the market from the people but the very root supplier of our bitcoins are the miners who mine using expensive gpu in order to solve the problem and get bitcoins and that is how the bitcoins get to the market because the miners sell it for fiat profit.
I want to understand all the idea in a simple words it's hard to getting in that way. Like what are role of miner that you have recently talked about them as well even you have mentioned both name in a same statement. Suppliers and miners. As I know that Suppliers are basically miners they provide bitcoin when people are investing in bitcoin.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:15:47 PM

Any company can supply bitcoin. Asked to be paid in bitcoin. The worst they can say is no, and at best they'll learn more about it and it's benefits.

Now who actually supplies bitcoins? Miners.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

Bitcoin, in my opinons has had it up and downs, but who supplies us bitcoin? Faucets can only supply so much before it gets closed down. So that's not a big supplier. Working for bitcoin has declined. I used to make videos and earn bitcoins. But that site has closed down like every other sites or faucets. So who supplies us bitcoins nowadays? Tell us please!

It is moving in a cycle every company or site that pays bitcoin supplies but at the same time it is coming from buyers of bitcoin so basically all people who use bitcoin in the economy is commonly considered as suppliers.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:15:18 AM

By mine you get some bitcoin with a nice rig and how to automatically find it with bitcoin.
With the way the campaign and btctalk signatures are the other way, remember but there are all rules to follow because it matters.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:44:50 AM

By means of mining, miners produce bitcoins which then circulates through the network and is given to those that are involved in it. Miner's continuously provide bitcoins and keeps a steady flow of it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:59:20 AM

I am looking for information on bitcoin mining. and I know bitcoin is a great technological system where people can get it by mining. some mining tools that you have to have to get bitcoin like computer and some other tools. to mine I think it is enough to spend a fairly large biyaya. but all that will not just of course you will get great results as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:33:34 PM

I am looking for information on bitcoin mining. and I know bitcoin is a great technological system where people can get it by mining. some mining tools that you have to have to get bitcoin like computer and some other tools. to mine I think it is enough to spend a fairly large biyaya. but all that will not just of course you will get great results as well.
Mining produce bitcoins. As you well said that bitcoin is an amazing technical system that have given the world an easy way of getting profits. Mining is actually the solving of mathematical problems that results in production of this cryptocurrency, the digital world constituent.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:38:50 AM

The supply of Bitcoin is generally from the mining. And it is transacted in different Bitcoin trading accounts where in we can buy, sell and hold Bitcoins with our associated Bitcoin wallet account.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:33:13 AM

the miners are the one supplying us bitcoin.  But because of rate of difficulty some may stop due to less mined bitcoin versus their monthly electricity, time, etc.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: