Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Coin(O) - a PoS +PoW/ X11 Cryptocurrency- Community Discussion Thread  (Read 28202 times)
DOGEbubble (OP)

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:37:14 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:24:59 PM by DOGEbubble

What are the ways to speed up the confirmation time of transaction you expect? At the moment Coino became a very slow coin. Before this one confirmation was 25 seconds. It was one of the factors that attracted attention.

Maybe you should consider masternode technology that enables instant confirmation of the transaction. But you need to make the development of this system. What do you think?

Once the campaigns starts, any improvement of transactions should be considered.

But I would promote Coino CNO more  for ownership, saving and for large and infrequent transactions, to lessen the need to rely on the speed of CNO transactions. The block time of 365 seconds is set to lessen the need for a new costly coin swap and associated glitches, at least not in 20-30 years.  Cheesy

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:44:10 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 08:40:34 PM by DOGEbubble

Anybody noticed that the first Halving from 8/block to 4/block alreaday occurred (@ block 10,000) ?   Cheesy

hexdump

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:21:17 PM

any progress on cryptopia i cant use my coins Sad

-`ღ´- canada eCoin CDN |  #ourCoin |  TwitterExplorerPool  | Bitcoin Talk | Discord -`ღ´-
Markets : BleutradeNovaexchangeCryptopia
wallets : windows | LinuxAndroidPaper
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:20:00 AM

If Cryptopia is not too busy with anything else, its tech staffs should be setting everything up very soon, despite the fact that all that they need to do is to sync old wallet file into the exchange's new wallet client, making sure all the old wallet balance are all counted in the new wallet client, just like what we do with our own wallet.dat file. Every user has exactly the same balance as before in the exchange. The only thing we lost in the new blockchain is the details of transactions history leading to the balance of each address ( which has a transaction history) at the time of the snapshot on June 20, 2017. Any one can still find the scrapped transaction information at the old blockchain  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno-old/.

NOVAexchange relisted Coino CNO in one week.  Cheesy

DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

If Cryptopia is not too busy with anything else, ....................... (omitted)

Cryptopia has to do a manual swap for each account and there are about 30,000 of them.

We should thank Cryptopia for all the hard work to go through, for us.   Cheesy

LeonGreene

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

I hope someone can help me because I'm having problems with the new wallet.
I tried to import a very old wallet.dat but I get the message "cannot initialize keypool"

I followed the steps in the readme files. I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:15:37 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 02:26:40 AM by DOGEbubble

I tried to import a very old wallet.dat but I get the message "cannot initialize keypool"

I followed the steps in the readme files. I don't know what to do. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Please read the post #199 for instructions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626869.180 Cheesy

(omitted)
Please describe the steps for transferring coins  in the new wallet.

The error "Cannot initialize keypool" occurs due to such as the old wallet having an address (with zero balance) which is nonexistent in the new Coino network; therefore, you have to import balances of each address individually.

(See links for the rest)

Check each address info by searching the old and new blockchains through explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno/

SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:38:08 PM

Coin(0) has been added to http://steamoctanepool.com only 1% fee!

Use your wallet address as the username.  c=CNO as the password.

Sample config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u [Your wallet address] -p c=CNO

Donation Address UhHUZsrLfkoev8MQuQC6iedHsSHWMrEz2b

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

Thanks in advance

Please read the post #199 for instructions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626869.180 Cheesy

(omitted)

The error "Cannot initialize keypool" occurs due to such as the old wallet having an address (with zero balance) which is nonexistent in the new Coino network; therefore, you have to import balances of each address individually.

(See links for the rest)

Check each address info by searching the old and new blockchains through explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno/

So I downloaded the old wallet so I can export and import each address manually but the old wallet is not syncing because it has no connections.

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Old network is not working any more.

Without syncing,
You can still get your wallet address, go to console and dumpprivkey to get privet key of the wallet address; then importprivkey to the new CNO wallet client.

Details: please see post #199 of (this) old Bitcointalk thread.

Good luck.  Cheesy

ps: Any address with zero balance and never had transactions won't be recognized by the old or the new blockchain.

LeonGreene

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Thanks in advance

(omitted)

(See links for the rest)

Check each address info by searching the old and new blockchains through explorer  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cno/

So I downloaded the old wallet so I can export and import each address manually but the old wallet is not syncing because it has no connections.

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Old network is not working any more.

Without syncing,
You can still get your wallet address, go to console and dumpprivkey to get privet key of the wallet address; then importprivkey to the new CNO wallet client.

Details: please see post #199 of (this) old Bitcointalk thread.

Good luck.  Cheesy

ps: Any address with zero balance and never had transactions won't be recognized by the old or the new blockchain.

IT WORKED Grin !!! Thanks a lot!! I'ts good to see my coino again after 3 years  Cool

Keep up the good work!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:11:03 PM

Hi,

We've added CNO to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

x11 pool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=x11

Blocks found by zpool:

http://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=1208

Explorer:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/CNO

Peers:

http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=1208

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

Please give some exchanges, it's not working at Cryptopia .... " CNO / BTC market is closing

28/06/2017 - Last update was actually a swap not a fork. Additionally CNO has suffered a 51% attack."

Thank you ^^
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 08:05:37 PM by DOGEbubble

Hi,

x11 pool:

(some omitted.)
Cheers!

Please give some exchanges, it's not working at Cryptopia .... " CNO / BTC market is closing

28/06/2017 - Last update was actually a swap not a fork. Additionally CNO has suffered a 51% attack."

Thank you ^^

Exchange info all listed at the OP page (AS WELL AS my signature section  below).

Cryptopia will most likely relist CNO; still needs more time.  Cheesy

maxxmmichell

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:03:05 PM

The magnificent image of THE NEW COIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

Hi,

x11 pool:

(some omitted.)
Cheers!

Thank you ^^

Exchange info all listed at the OP page (AS WELL AS my signature section  below).

Cryptopia will most likely relist CNO; still needs more time.  Cheesy

yep, I check them, but at Dao no body trade CNO, at nova almost like always the price is dumped and there have 3-5 trades monthly ... I was use Topia exchange for, but now have to wait to relist it if they don't remove it from there
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

We need to vote Coino in @ Tradesatoshi.  The Faucet has been back with more protections against bots. This is the feature I like most. Worth mentioning is that the highest daily Claim amount among the faucets is USD at $0.01/day; not bad at all. The trade there is extremely slow, sometimes taking up to 30 second to show the order I just entered; nevertheless, it works.  Cheesy

DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

The magnificent image of THE NEW COIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

There are more images which I do not have the chance to show or are to roll out in the coming campaigns in general. A preparation mode could be started in about 2 months, at least for some the first waves of new coin users to get used to opening accounts or keeping or trading cryptos.

The goal is Friends refer and teach Friends and be rewarded. The details have yet to be carved in the stone.  Cheesy

Pro_XBOCT

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:02:42 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 01:13:46 PM by Pro_XBOCT

What are your plans ?
It is not yet clear that everything would move.
Network Hashrate is 2gh/s. It is nothing !
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:47:00 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 10:33:48 PM by DOGEbubble

What are your plans ?
It is not yet clear that everything would move.
Network Hashrate is 2gh/s. It is nothing !

Plans: as stated above.

The Apps are coming out for testing within 2-3 months. But for setting Links to Apps a preliminary promotion Bitcointalk Thread should be up and running in a few days. There won't be direct Bitcointalk and Bounty level promotional or language campaigns. The Apps are built-in campaigns themselves and whoever want to take advantage of has to create whatever campaigns to be rewarded through Apps' affiliate systems.

.............. i.e., rewards based on outcomes.

Again, not ICO or mining; everything free through "faucet pools" and donations to them. The "campaigns" and Apps are maintained by them.

Lastly, it is about time for everyone to post tickets or Chat it up at Cryptopia. It has been too long for Admin there to complete the Swap of CNO there (Like what the Novaexchange did - and so well). It is understandable that there are 10s' of thousand of accounts to be manually processed but we are hoping to get it relisted "ASAP."

By the way, I have not talked too much to avoid annoying Cryptopia admins. But it has been too long to wait. I am waiting for update since 3 weeks ago.

By the way, I took care of the 4 million+ of CNO shortfalls at the Cryptopia Exchange.   Cheesy

SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

SOpool.us has added CNO, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=CNO as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in CNO:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf -p c=CNO 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: UjqX8shpqBwY7b2kmdokWAjBkZnFg58sbf

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: