Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Milestone for bitcoin??  (Read 1949 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

As we see bitcoin start rising again what you predict about bitcoin's price by the end of 2017?? I predict bitcoin's price will be in between 3200$ to 3300$ by the end of this year.
The price level of Bitcoin increase the most in year 2016 and 2017’s mid and the estimate expectations of the price of bitcoin is $5000 per bitcoin. Woww that’s HOT.
I mean if I have 500 bitcoins I can easily buy Lamborghini and drive with crazy chicks all night. Perhaps it’s just imagination, but it comes true if I start work to get bitcoins and yes I’m working on it and now I only have 9 bitcoins. So, guys gear up to get bitcoin fast as you can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

As we see bitcoin start rising again what you predict about bitcoin's price by the end of 2017?? I predict bitcoin's price will be in between 3200$ to 3300$ by the end of this year.

Bitcoin is on the rise again, however, it is difficult to predict its future. Event 1/8 will be the effect of changing the whole bitcoin. Grow or collapse, continue or branch, there are so many things that we can assert its future.
It’s not much difficult to predict the rise in prices of bitcoins in future.
Let me tell you how it is possible to predict the prices of bitcoins in future. First look at the rate of increasing price of bitcoins and then calculate its average rate and then predict estimate price for any time in the future you want.

It is clear that there is growing and confident future for bitcoin currency. Because its price is higher than its reputation. And as soon its reputation increase globally its price start challenging the buyers and comfort the sellers.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

Bitcoin is on the rise again, however, it is difficult to predict its future. Event 1/8 will be the effect of changing the whole bitcoin. Grow or collapse, continue or branch, there are so many things that we can assert its future.
It’s not much difficult to predict the rise in prices of bitcoins in future.
Let me tell you how it is possible to predict the prices of bitcoins in future. First look at the rate of increasing price of bitcoins and then calculate its average rate and then predict estimate price for any time in the future you want.

It is clear that there is growing and confident future for bitcoin currency. Because its price is higher than its reputation. And as soon its reputation increase globally its price start challenging the buyers and comfort the sellers.
Can't really say if that will be accurate or not. We all know that there are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin. Its volatility can't be controlled that is why the price of bitcoin frequently fluctuates. But I'm sure that all of us are wishing something good to happen after August that will benefit us all, so we will have to wait and see.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

The price level of Bitcoin increase the most in year 2016 and 2017’s mid and the estimate expectations of the price of bitcoin is $5000 per bitcoin. Woww that’s HOT.
I am expecting around that price after segwit if not $5k somewhere near $3500 is at least what I expect. Only think I am hoping for is not hard forks, and I don't think it will happen but still, there is always that possibility.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

First of all, that's not Bitcoin's milestone, that's our milestone.
So the highest Bitcoin price was 2800$, after this segwit2x, its price should grow up 20% to 3000$, at the end of this year, I think its price can reach 3200$ Smiley
At the end of 2017 bitcoin price may reach at $5000$-$10k. It’s quite awesome. Bitcoin’s holders start living their lush life from now on and those who sold bitcoins in the worry of falling its prices are now crying on their luck. If bitcoin’s price keep rising like that would you ever think what’s it going to be in 2018 end? Huh don’t make me calculate for 2018’s end because when I calculate the price at the End of 2018 I can’t control my thrust for them.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

If nothing bad happens on august 1, then I think prices will definitely go up by a lot and even reach $5,000 before year's end. Right now the prices are jumping up and down due to FUD as a result of the august 1 news about those forks coming alive and not actually making soft forks but hard forks. Though, I hope nothing really happens on August 1, because I don't think bitcoins need any sort of improvement as of now especially now that the memory pools are clearing up.
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

If nothing bad happens on august 1, then I think prices will definitely go up by a lot and even reach $5,000 before year's end. Right now the prices are jumping up and down due to FUD as a result of the august 1 news about those forks coming alive and not actually making soft forks but hard forks. Though, I hope nothing really happens on August 1, because I don't think bitcoins need any sort of improvement as of now especially now that the memory pools are clearing up.
All the predictions are almost understandable, but I can not understand why all this I set you up on August 1st. What can I do not understand. A month ago, everyone was worried. A month ago everyone was worried about the first September. No one can decide the date of excitement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: