Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of North Korea?  (Read 8346 times)
JohnyCrowler

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:50:52 AM

It seems to me that the danger from North Korea and its capabilities are overblown. I think Trump just wants as PR to win over a country that has nuclear weapons. He knows that North Korea can strike at America. Therefore, he hoped that victory will be easy.
A communist country and one ruling party none other than Kim Jung un and his henchman..

If that is the case, then could you please enlighten me on the difference between Saudi Arabia and North Korea? Both are run by dictators, who doesn't allow any opposition. Look at Saudi Arabia now. The clown prince has jailed everyone who opposes him, including the other members of the royal family. Do you think that he is any better than Kim Jong Un?

Better. Compare quality of people's lifes in North Korea and Saudi Arabia. Sausi arabia is drowning in splendour while most people in Korea can affort to have meat as a meal 2-3 times a year. Major citizens of Arabia are satisfied with lifes they have, I think. But for sure I can't say the same about people from Notrh Korea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

North Korea just launched its Ballistic Missile. Should the world be alarmed?

I think North Korea became a dangerous country, since the cruelty of it’s leader manifests in the country, it became quite sure that North Korea can do things hat might ignite world war 3. Hopefully, they will only use their missiles as a stand by defense system, that they will only activate when needed.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

North Korea is a very unpredictable and closed country and its nuclear ambitions are a threat to international peace and stability.
I'm sure, it's impossible to allow that civilians of this country and also neighboring states as China, South Korea and Russia suffered from hands of one dictator.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:26:39 AM

NORTH korea is a bully country. WHO poses as a threat but knowingly knows that he cant take on the might of every country in the world. THAT’s why it is posturing to be hinding something. THat way every cou try would take notice and be wary if its true or not it does not matter. If there is even a threat of a full scale war we may not he there at all

Y U MAD AT ME
serhiopower

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:34:54 AM

To my humble opinion, its all mass media scary tales to keep people in a state of fear.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:42:15 AM

I think North Korea became a dangerous country, since the cruelty of it’s leader manifests in the country, it became quite sure that North Korea can do things hat might ignite world war 3. Hopefully, they will only use their missiles as a stand by defense system, that they will only activate when needed.

North Korea is really a dangerous country, i saw a video of a girl on facebook before who lives in north Korea and she said on her video all she had experienced during the times she was there and she asked for help, he also told her video how dangerous was in that country.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:15:07 AM

It seems to me that the danger from North Korea and its capabilities are overblown. I think Trump just wants as PR to win over a country that has nuclear weapons. He knows that North Korea can strike at America. Therefore, he hoped that victory will be easy.
A communist country and one ruling party none other than Kim Jung un and his henchman..

If that is the case, then could you please enlighten me on the difference between Saudi Arabia and North Korea? Both are run by dictators, who doesn't allow any opposition. Look at Saudi Arabia now. The clown prince has jailed everyone who opposes him, including the other members of the royal family. Do you think that he is any better than Kim Jong Un?
Well in every government, whenever rhere is a threat to one's reign, it will be disposes off as wished by the ruler. Oolitics is a very dirty profession. If this is happening in a democratic set up, what more in the monarchy set up? Every monarch is willing to kill a person if he or she is a threat to the position. That's how it works.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:16:58 AM

I always hear about north korea that is a very agressive country, a country terrorize people with nuclear weapon.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:42:53 AM

As for my opinion North Korea is threathening all countries right now.Because of its weapons and its nuclear power.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
bscelo

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

As for my opinion North Korea is threathening all countries right now.Because of its weapons and its nuclear power.
Yes but their economics are really poor and people are suffering in this country.
Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:06 PM

This is good news. If the missile flew away, then North Korea has fewer missiles
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:42:15 PM

I don't know if we should believe everything, i think that is right the fact of Russia helping the North Korea but, i don't think that they are able to build such missile.
gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

They are both bad, just North Korea is a more extreme version of Saudi Arabia and they are more isolated.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

I do not have a good opinion about North Korea,  people who live there, and they can do nothing, Because they can not even leave the country,  President must be removed to change, and live like ordinary people in the 21st century Smiley

Nebucadnezzar

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

thats weird tho Cheesy
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

What could a man who has access to the more-less trully information about the world think abot North Korea? Of course we have to all unite, dispite all political disputes, and shut this world's threat down.

MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

I think we should be alarmed because this is a small communist country trying to be famous and oppress others around them. The perfect solution i say will be to get people within the country to do what has been done against all the up risers who caused problems to the world
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:59 PM

I think it's a worst country in the world. Where human rights are shits and the leader doesn't give a shit about it.
Even though I am not a fan of Kim Jong Un, we shouldn't be quick to judge whats really going on there at all. Most of the news we are getting from there about the so called human rights abuse may be a lie by the media for all that we know with their fake news reports.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

The fact that china have shown them military protection until now is ridiculous. They allowed them safety to work on developing nuclear weaponry and now they regret it but it is too late the threat is there.

I don't understand the mentality of the north korean people, they are so full of devotion for the 'supreme leader', I know they don't knw better but it is so hard to wrap my head around as someone from a democratic country.

lp5773628

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

Глaвa КHДP Ким ЧeнЫp oбpaтилcя к вoeнным и yчeным c пpизывoм paзpaбaтывaть бoльшe ядepнoгo opyжия. Пpи этoм oн личнo нaгpaдил вcex, ктo пpинял yчacтиe в paзpaбoткe бaллиcтичecкoй paкeты Hwasong-15, cooбщaeт Reuters. Учeныe и paбoчиe пpoдoлжaт пpoизвoдcтвo "нoвeйшeгo opyжия и oбopyдoвaния" для "yкpeплeния ядepнoй cилы в кaчecтвe и кoличecтвe", cooбщилo цeнтpaльнoe инфopмaциoннoe aгeнтcтвo КHДP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: