Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

For me i just learned in the exchanges and i sometimes read in some websites and made me more better trader.
In order to increase the capital, we need to increase our skills which can be done by increasing our knowledge. Books are the best friends of a man. I believe in it. It is basically like you are listening to the great people of the world.

You come to discover what they though and how they looked at every matter. The best is to read on as many articles as possible and apply that knowledge in practical life also.
While I agree that it's important to learn the basics from reading books and articles, in trading I think experience is more important than knowledge.  In fact, I think too much knowledge can hinder your trading if it makes everything too complex.  A couple good indicators is all you should need.  If you try using ten or twenty of them at once, you will find that you will not do better; you will probably do worse as you'll end up filtering out too many good trades.
if you take yourself to attention, then I'm practically self-taught and all the Azam of the trade studied myself. The fact of the matter is that I picked up bits of information all the time to know what and how to do it correctly. Of course, I'm just a student, but nevertheless I have to learn myself.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:40:47 PM

For me i just learned in the exchanges and i sometimes read in some websites and made me more better trader.
In order to increase the capital, we need to increase our skills which can be done by increasing our knowledge. Books are the best friends of a man. I believe in it. It is basically like you are listening to the great people of the world.

You come to discover what they though and how they looked at every matter. The best is to read on as many articles as possible and apply that knowledge in practical life also.
While I agree that it's important to learn the basics from reading books and articles, in trading I think experience is more important than knowledge.  In fact, I think too much knowledge can hinder your trading if it makes everything too complex.  A couple good indicators is all you should need.  If you try using ten or twenty of them at once, you will find that you will not do better; you will probably do worse as you'll end up filtering out too many good trades.
if you take yourself to attention, then I'm practically self-taught and all the Azam of the trade studied myself. The fact of the matter is that I picked up bits of information all the time to know what and how to do it correctly. Of course, I'm just a student, but nevertheless I have to learn myself.
Yes, exactly.  Much of trading has to be self-taught.  Different people look at the market differently; there's more than one way to do it, and whatever system you use, it must fit you/your personality if you're going to do well with it.  What works for one person may not work for another.  For example, I simply do not have the patience to trade on longer-term charts.  Others might do really well using daily charts.
istudy92

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

You can look up littlepips for great charting analysis learning.
Also if you want to learn from charting pros and experts you can go to tradingview.com
and look at the charts that they post there.
Its amazing what you can do with technical analysis and predicting prices.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

there are many methods to learn trading but it depends that which method suits you to learn trading,
1:- some people learn trading by just watch YouTube tutorials videos like me Tongue

2:- some learn trading through the expert one.

3:- some learn through articles and blogs.

4:- some learn through demo account of many trading sites like IQoption benefits their users to try demo account for free so they just make trading with temporary loss an profit just to get experience and knowledge.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:26:16 AM

You can buy and read Forex books, it is impossible to trade without knowing Forex. first you need to specialize in reading charts later on forex.
To get knowledge about trading is not a small things but it require a lot of times and a lot of hard work with also a practical experience. In most of the countries there is a four year degree of doing business after that they will get knowledge about how to do trading. And there is a lot of sources that you can get some steps about trading like YouTube, and some other sites.
exactly if you are really aiming to learn differ efforts and hard works are in need, as far as I know its not a luck base predictions but a research base
analysis in how the project will moves, internet got a lots to offer youtube videos or blogs coming from those who already gain some knowledge are
also good basis to start learning this business.
Learn through the internet material there are a lot of literature available online about bitcoins and all the parts are described well there and YOUTUBE is one of the best sources to learn about trading and this thread show how determined peoples are nowadays because the want to complete their homework before getting into crypto and that’s a good approach.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

there are many methods to learn trading but it depends that which method suits you to learn trading,
1:- some people learn trading by just watch YouTube tutorials videos like me Tongue

2:- some learn trading through the expert one.

3:- some learn through articles and blogs.

4:- some learn through demo account of many trading sites like IQoption benefits their users to try demo account for free so they just make trading with temporary loss an profit just to get experience and knowledge.
I completely agree.  And sometimes you have to try out different methods to see which works the best for you.  And I think it's important to point out that you really should be able to learn to trade for free.  You shouldn't have to pay for expensive classes that are probably taught by people who aren't good traders themselves (if they are traders at all).  If you're going to spend money on something to help you learn to trade well, spend it on a mentor who has a long track record (that you can verify) of trading successfully--someone who can guide you personally and be an accountability partner for you.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

You can buy and read Forex books, it is impossible to trade without knowing Forex. first you need to specialize in reading charts later on forex.
To get knowledge about trading is not a small things but it require a lot of times and a lot of hard work with also a practical experience. In most of the countries there is a four year degree of doing business after that they will get knowledge about how to do trading. And there is a lot of sources that you can get some steps about trading like YouTube, and some other sites.
exactly if you are really aiming to learn differ efforts and hard works are in need, as far as I know its not a luck base predictions but a research base
analysis in how the project will moves, internet got a lots to offer youtube videos or blogs coming from those who already gain some knowledge are
Learn through the internet material there are a lot of literature available online about bitcoins and all the parts are described well there and YOUTUBE is one of the best sources to learn about trading and this thread show how determined peoples are nowadays because the want to complete their homework before getting into crypto and that’s a good approach.
Even if you are experienced trader you need to read and read there is a lot of advantages of reading so if you are have patience on it then there is nothing sources you need to overcome being updated too is a must i am probably agree with youtube you watching it may gives you a lit of knowledge.
grayhound

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:50:49 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

This forum is already a source to learn trading all you need to do is read the topics pertaining to trading and tou will learn from each members experience on their actual trading. You can google or watch videos regarding trading tutorial that is a good source as well.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

This forum is already a source to learn trading all you need to do is read the topics pertaining to trading and tou will learn from each members experience on their actual trading. You can google or watch videos regarding trading tutorial that is a good source as well.
You really are very strict about bitcointalk, because I do not use any other sources and sites for training and for studying the trade and earnings on crypto currency. The most important thing is to be attentive and to take only correct information.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:38:47 PM

Even if you are experienced trader you need to read and read there is a lot of advantages of reading so if you are have patience on it then there is nothing sources you need to overcome being updated too is a must i am probably agree with youtube you watching it may gives you a lit of knowledge.
Actually, I would disagree with this.  I think that reading/research is important until you find a trading system that works for you and continues to work under different market conditions (range, trend, etc.).  Once you do, that's it--you stick with that trading system.  Refine, optimize, and adjust it slowly over time as needed so that it continues to work.  There's no need to go looking for anything else.  There are a lot more systems that don't work than the number that do.  Once you find a successful one, don't give it up looking for a better one, which probably doesn't exist.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:21:59 PM

YouTube is one of the best sources. There is this YouTube channel called "High Altitude Investing", the young man's trading tutorials are OK.
But do you really need a lots of tutorials to learn trading Cryptocurrency? I would advise you to just learn the basics . I didn't really learn too much and I do pretty good.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

Dont believe on sources and you itself do the research and analyze on the coin and its projects and how the coin is trading. If you have taken part in bounty campaign then you will be getting free coins, so by trading with that coin you can know how the coin will progress after that you can invest and trade highly.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

Dont believe on sources and you itself do the research and analyze on the coin and its projects and how the coin is trading. If you have taken part in bounty campaign then you will be getting free coins, so by trading with that coin you can know how the coin will progress after that you can invest and trade highly.
Why he should not trust the sources of learning trading? It is just for learning trading and he is not looking for a place where he can find what to trade or what are the coins that is good for trading. Learning includes exploring and trying things that you may see in different places so i think it is good to find places or sources to learn trading and try to summarize it into your mind so you can have a better view of the things that you have learned.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:04 AM

The best way of getting information is by doing your own analysis and research but for doing research you need some good tools. I will personally suggest watching YouTube videos, reading articles and listening to international news for staying updated about your coin. I will support your point of trading your coins earned from signature campaigns. Signature campaign are best for earning coins.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

The best lesson when you want to do trading activities is when you dare to start with the amount of coin that is not too much. this I say because with you started to do trading it means you already have the courage to wrestle in the field of trading. of course with you want to start to do trading you will get a very valuable experience because indirectly of course you can already observe the market share crypto is moving. and of course you will definitely make mistakes in trading activities and most importantly I think make mistakes you ever make a lesson so you do not make mistakes for the second time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

The best way of getting information is by doing your own analysis and research but for doing research you need some good tools. I will personally suggest watching YouTube videos, reading articles and listening to international news for staying updated about your coin. I will support your point of trading your coins earned from signature campaigns. Signature campaign are best for earning coins.

In the suggestion you have given Youtube videos is the best source to learn the bitcoin trading. There are many videos in online to learn trading in localbitcoins, polenix or bitrex. Go with the best guys do videos in the Youtube. Some may not give explanation and slang may not be understandable for you. Trading with the signature earnings will not be enough to become a trader bro. You need more money.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

In the suggestion you have given Youtube videos is the best source to learn the bitcoin trading. There are many videos in online to learn trading in localbitcoins, polenix or bitrex. Go with the best guys do videos in the Youtube. Some may not give explanation and slang may not be understandable for you. Trading with the signature earnings will not be enough to become a trader bro. You need more money.

indeed to conduct trading activities would require capital but i think for beginners don't require large capital as long as enough to make a transaction to buy and sell coin  be able to learn trading.
And I think if you have a strong desire to learn trading diligently, of course, will quickly understand about good technical strategies in trading.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

Why not believe on sources ? There’s a lot of sources that you can use to build your trading skills. Getting some free tokens from bounty will not make you good at trading. If you really want to be good on trading read some books, blogs and watch on youtubes regarding tradings.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:29:47 PM

Just like what are they saying watching in youtube about trading is the best source to learn more about it.We can learn also here in this forum reading their opinion or comment is another knowledge and sources about trading.But the most important thing to learn is analyzing your strategy and skills you know from yourself.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:33:52 AM

Why not believe on sources ? There’s a lot of sources that you can use to build your trading skills. Getting some free tokens from bounty will not make you good at trading. If you really want to be good on trading read some books, blogs and watch on youtubes regarding tradings.

Reading books or watching videos on youtube will really help you a lot in your strategy in trading but it the best information that you will really get is through your experience and how you are going to react on different situations. I think that its ok to lose small profits and you will learn something in return.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: