Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

I think better is learning practical than reading articles on net.I have some crypto lover friends whose are succeeded in trading.I have learnt so much things from them.They give me so much basic knowledge about trading which always helping me to take big decision
Well watching videos on youtube on how to trade is also one of the best sources to learn trading very well, and peple can also learn to trade by asking some advice to a proffessional trader and lastly people can learn trading by praticing to trade with a small amount.
You should to learn through many sources on internet, not only Youtube is the best site to learn knowledge about trading. Beside that, I recommend you should to learn the mentality of trader before start to learn technical analysic for trading, because you will get many experiences to solve some problems on the cryptocurrency market, example FUD, FOMO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

For me, youtube is one of the best sources of learning trading because there are many educational videos available regarding crypto trading and a person can learn trading from there easily.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:59:54 AM

The best way to learn trading bitcoin is internet. You should learn bitcoin through websites, bitcoin news sites, on the cryptocurrency market. Also you should update the evolution of the market over time: hourly, day by day, ... Through these methods you can understand the depth and breadth of bitcoin in the market cryptocurrency.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

Before starting with crypto trading, it's a good idea to get the "basica" right. I think one of the source to learned trading is through searching online or social media links. And the best sources to learn in trading is accepting your faults in times of failure, because you cannot learn and achieve success.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

For me, best source of learning trading was internet. By using internet, you can read some articles or much interesting was watching videos. There, you will learn so much about trading.
For me it is a good source but not the best one. Learning the art of trading by the use of crypto coins is not an apple pie and all a person needs to get the required knowledge in lesser time is none other than practicality. I have experienced it myself that sitting on the internet searching through sites and reading articles could never make any difference until or unless you get into this game by your own.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Search for online courses about crypto-currency trade. They are mostly paid, but you can also find free. I can advise you such resources as investing.com, zTrader, TabTrader for the analysis of market.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Most informative and trustworthy source is this forum you will find every topic and solution,Read it thoroughly and develop the skills. Social media is also helpful to gain knowledge abut the trading and learn about market and factors which affect the market.Practice is necessary so start with low amount and make practice to learn how things can be done practically.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

Youtube is in my top list as source, just watch many videos as you can,

write down the informations and try to apply those when trading.

But you realy need practical knowledge so that you can get into life trading,

Start trading in just small amount until you already know how to play the game of trading,

learn more through experience and it is very helpful to learn from your mistake.
Some people learn better with videos and there is this practical term that youtube brings that I cant just do without. The forum is equally good like others had said but youtube has a different learning mode that is practical and one can relate with
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:58:10 PM

The best way for you to learn how to do business is to read as much as possible. Read in books or in the press or on bitcoin websites about the cryptocurrency market as well as how to make bitcoin trading. The knowledge that will equip you with the way to do business in the cryptocurrency market.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

Actually I don't know how to trade.I go to this thread because I want to read other people's answer and hoping to learn from it. Thanks to this thread I will be able to learn trading and thanks to people who shared and will share their thoughts. Smiley Smiley GodBless
Yes bitcointalk is good source to learn trading, many users shared about the strategy, method and experience of trading.
The other source to learn trading, you can get the information about trading on You Tube,
YouTube will gives maximal information especially about analisys technical you can see the candle chart to make prediction of price
and you can listen the voice.

Here in bitcointalk alone we can learn a lot and see the pros and cons of trading,we can also ask users here for some concers and issues too. And we can especially knew here what alts have the greater possibility to hold for future. But it's always good to do a lot of research on our own so we can analyze and set our minds well.

Also learning through experienced bitcoin traders is important and beneficial. One can always learn quickly when he has a mentor.
During a bitcoin investment, if one takes the right decisions at the right time, it can surely make him rich since bitcoin's value is always increasing steadily.
If his decisions give him wrong away then it will become a dream to rich from online jobs. So it is better to invest and keep trading by using bitcoin.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
I think the easiest is a friend because we not only learn the theory but practice, if you do not have friends who can be spelled out in the great trading you can learn through youtube, book or e-book just is not enough I think you need also is learning by doing.

Do not listen to what people advise you to buy or sell, because experienced traders do not want you to make a profit, So go alone and shine, it will be the best. You can learn in various sources, here in this forum, and on websites that offer you some sort of crash course, you'll get some sort of idea
A.Koosay

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

You should be reading more about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. With the power of both fields analysts say that you will get around 85% of your trades right. However, technical analysis sometimes contradicts fundamental analysis. So be wary and dont listen to online people,  the current market price includes all current future expectations.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Trding can't be learn by reading or youtube video, you must need to test by trading yourself with very small amount. In my opinion it's not tough if you are not to much greedy & lack of patience.
I think the best sources to learn trading is to practice trading with a very small amount and my advice is dont stop practicing until you dont learn to trade really well, and asking for help on some expert in trading can also be he best sources to learn trading.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Articles, sites and other source just give you the knowledge about trading. But to know the real fact in trading, you should keep practice with a small amount then only you will become perfect. Trading requires market knowledge you know this how to study the market flow then no worries you can make money in this platform. I use this forum as a good source in trading. I am also part of the discord party of aventus. In there gabx is sharing his ideas, signals and etc
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

Best source to learn trading, I prefer usually in getting good ideas from youtube, There are so many references ones you click to that site, all you have to do is to get focused on how to run trading business, It will be more adventurous and fun whenever you catch significant strategies and tactics to do so. The best sources to learn in trading is accepting your faults in times of failure, because you cannot learn and achieve success if you cannot  experience failure
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

Articles, sites and other source just give you the knowledge about trading. But to know the real fact in trading, you should keep practice with a small amount then only you will become perfect. Trading requires market knowledge you know this how to study the market flow then no worries you can make money in this platform. I use this forum as a good source in trading. I am also part of the discord party of aventus. In there gabx is sharing his ideas, signals and etc
There are many threads like this you can get knowledge from these threads.so Bitcoin forum is the best option for get knowledge about trading. You can also get knowledge by watching videos on YouTube and read articles on Google. This forum is the best place or source to learn trading because you got all you need here. This is like the bibble of the cryptocurrency
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
Doing trade on small level and experience the profits & losses is the best source to learn the tradin, Practice makes a man perfect. Otherwise you can find good stuff for learning on YouTube , Bitcoin forum and other online trading sites etc.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

I think the best source is of course if you ask someone to teach you but if you can't find someone to teach you, you can actually just read in websites like investopedia etc.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Trding can't be learn by reading or youtube video, you must need to test by trading yourself with very small amount. In my opinion it's not tough if you are not to much greedy & lack of patience.
I think the best sources to learn trading is to practice trading with a very small amount and my advice is dont stop practicing until you dont learn to trade really well, and asking for help on some expert in trading can also be he best sources to learn trading.
I very much understand your opinion, it is you want from practice to understand the trading directly, instead of reading more theory or other sources and this is very accurate because the theory, it may be true in this case and may be wrong in another case, not fixed, depends on too much will only lead to mistakes. Uses only for reference, the fact remains the best base for us to learn about trading, and we should never fear the wrong or failure, that is a good thing to help us grow in trading, in addition, should learn more perspective of experts, their experience and appreciation are very good

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

There are lot of source to learn about trading you can join in different forum here,youtube also is good way to learn then try trading in actual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: