Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

If you want to learn trading that means which trading you like that , Crypto Currency trading or Binary Trading or Forex Trading ? I'm a crypto currency trader so i'm just suggest you if you want to best sources for learn trading you can visit babypips and crypto trading hope you found best source to learn trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
Actually here in the forum is the most sources of information because there are many posts here on the threads you can read that can provide you with much information about trading. Even watching videos on youtube have a lot of you will find that you will learn about trading.
I recommend you should search the community or forum about trading cryptocurrency to learn the knowledge of trading skills.
All trading skills are from the forex and stock market, you can search the technical analysic of these markets to apply in crypto trading.
yes this is really important cause searching what would be the best thing to do is what we need for yes let say that you dont have enough knowledge so what are the best thing to do for now of course you may gather some information for you to have some this strategy that you must gonna do , this forum is really helpful.
The best source of learning trading is the experience as you get experience by yourself you will learn quickly how to trade. Proper search must be carry out in order to get information about your new job as you can learn from other investors in the market as how and when they invest and sell their coins in the market. You can study the monthly charts of different coins as to know their previous performance in the market.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

This forum is the best place or source to learn trading because you got all you need here. This is like the bibble of the cryptocurrency. If you will try trading then for me, it is more effective to have a great fundamental analysis because almost all the coins are vulnerable to a news and if you buy some coin and let say that the news for that coin came out then it will be a very great advantage to you because they will be buying at the hype while you will buy at the rumor and sell the news.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

For me the best sources to learn on trading is on youtube, because you can see in actual method or instructions on how to make trading, how to trade, how to make profit on trading, how to avoid loss on trading. But, you can also learn from the forum like on telegram, bitcointalk.org and other media sources. Just be aware from fake news! I prefer to learn on youtube this is the best among the rest. Goodluck to you!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

I was learning all about trading on a site called babypips dot com. Everything there is so easy to comprehend and if English is not your first language also, then it i the go to place for newbie traders. EVERYTHING is explained in detail in every lesson in the baby pips curriculum so you will find it extremely beneficial if you follow it all through to the letter and hone your trading skills you will, if you have patience.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

In my opinion, the best way to learn trading is to trade with a small amount. At first, you can buy one or two altcoins. There are plenty of youtube videos about trading, which are very informative. You can watch those. You can also follow blogs and various websites about trading. You can get tons of information.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
I advise you not to participate in onl courses because the knowledge you bring is not as much as the money you spent to buy it. If you want you can join the tele group to receive good signals.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Acctually, there are many threads that has a kind of this question. However in my experience, learning through youtube is the best to learn the basic concept of trading. When you have the ideas, you can use articles, blogs, and forum for you to get more knowledge.

One of the best source to learn trading is through a professional and expert trader, the one who knows do's and don't in trading.
Also, you can learn a lot in forum, in this forum, telegram and other forums. You can get some information through youtube and other reliable source. Sometimes, it is good to ask Google.😊😊Read more about trading skills and watch some news about trading.😊😊

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

I think the best reference for trading will always be experience. That is why in my opinion, the best source of information would always be other reliable traders. You can ask them for guidance and pointers on how to be an effective trader. Also, there are threads here in the forum that you can read, which can really help in trading.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

No better experience that your own experience. Start with small amount, imagine that it is x1000 times higher. Start watching market by your own.
For me there are many best sources to learn trading, first is by reading many things in this forum and definitely here in trading discussion we should all things in this forum and we should also read there advice to be a better trader and second is by watching videos in youtube on how to trade very well.

carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

Acctually, there are many threads that has a kind of this question. However in my experience, learning through youtube is the best to learn the basic concept of trading. When you have the ideas, you can use articles, blogs, and forum for you to get more knowledge.

I think the best way to gain some useful and free knowledge is by watching tutorials or some start up videos. Many people, like the above-stated reply said, post their experiences and how people can start with trading in youtube or other fora like this. You can also go to the treading thread and search for previous topics that might help you. Another thing you can do is to explore them yourself because trading has it's own complications, and it is an advanced way of gaining profit from the cryptocurrency market, so you would need all the information and experience you can get.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

There are plenty of good and free material to learn everywhere.
The best way is to learn basic forex before to trade crypto.
You can open a demo account and start trading immediately.
When you know the basic, try to work with someone expert: believe me, in trading mistakes are VERY expensive, and it's better to know the job before to use real money.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

If you really want to learn trading you can use google to search some tutorial on how to start trading theres also some useful topic in this forum that you can use to gain knowledge some newbie in trading industry start watching video tutorial on youtube to make it aware on trading platform. Im using tradingview to monitor the changes on my coin and to read the candle you need a lot of learning before strat trading to avoid lossing your capital.

arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

First of all practice is what makes you perfect in any field, if you want to keep it risk free just try to start with a virtual money and try to accumulate coins, but if you want to learn it forever just invest your money and start
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

There are a lot of sources to learn trading skill. The mostly is people do is watching on the youtube about trading strategy. I borrow some books to my friend I forget the tittle and the author of the book you can buy it on books store. The more source the more knowledge you can get.
greenbitsgm

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

While it's true that this forum, internet , youtube, magazines and ebooks are good source of information and knowledge about trading i still believe that experience is the best teacher. So,once you learn all the basic parameters, don't trade immediately in big volume or use your personal savings,try to do trading in small amount or use your altcoin you gain in airdrop and campaign to minimize losses. Through this you can slowly gain valuable experience and technical insight in trading.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

theres no other best source learning to trade than experience and own reseaarch.
its harder to let somebody to tells you whqat coin to put investment because capital is from
 hard earned and you wont let other people to dictate you whento put .so better rely on your
own self so there no need for blaming in the end.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

You can learn trading from google to search tutorial on how to trade genuinely. There is also a topic in some bitcoin forum about trading. Experience is the best learning.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
hydeevanz

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

There are lots of sources out there in order to learn trading skill but the thing is, it is always up to your willingness because you will found out yourself of creating strategies to become a successful trader. Searching through google will not disappoint you but make sure you understand what you read. Another thing is that, being on a forum and asking experts is also a better way because they will help you a lot by sharing their knowledge and experience about the topic.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

The best source of knowledge and trading is the experience when we fail , its hilarious that we learn from our mistakes but its good for us to learn true things aside there are massive of information that google can give to us, we just need to do our research and read, try things and improve if does not work. It's very stressful to fail but i guarantee, your skills and learnings will develop as well as your instinct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: