Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:09:41 PM

The internet - so many websites, so many videos that show you so many stuff. Just google it and some interesting sites regarding trading will pop up.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Talenter

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:39:31 PM

Many threads here and in other forums talks about trading strategies. But believe me, the best trading teacher is experience. Nobody want to give his successful trading strategy.

This is funny but true!

I do not think traders will ever be confident in sharing their knowledge to a full extent! If it is possible, maybe only to some know-how.

Trading can also be attributed to luck, hence, traders cannot claim to be so expert on this even with the help of all software mechanism that is carefully developed to forecast future events.

All I can say is that Bitcoin trading is similar to any trading ventures, only that the former only stresses on Bitcoins.  

That's it. Experience. Only experience.
I am trader for over 30y and there is no strategy you can learn.
Pick up what you can understand, try it and if you don't feel good with it: leave it.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. Besides,I know that watching a trading video on youtube can help us to learn about trading.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:25:29 AM

The internet - so many websites, so many videos that show you so many stuff. Just google it and some interesting sites regarding trading will pop up.

Also try to read some books and also attend trading seminar this will really help you make good money when you are trading. Trading is very risky specially when you are lack of knowledge, to become more professional on trading it takes a lot of time and hard works be more patient and you will surely succeed.
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:03:04 AM

Also try to read some books and also attend trading seminar this will really help you make good money when you are trading. Trading is very risky specially when you are lack of knowledge, to become more professional on trading it takes a lot of time and hard works be more patient and you will surely succeed.
trading is not a small thing but there is his own history of trading and in education there is a large duration degree of learning business but if you want to a technical trading without getting degree i will suggest you start some trading on low level and share your trade with experience trader so he can give you tips and in this way you can get technique from him with time.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:21:36 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.
As i know also this forum is one of the best way to learn bitcoin and crypto also trading them.
But there is another way to learn it. You can search via internet for free or learn from expert but of course not free.
actually depends on how people understand about this trade, I agree with you, this forum is very useful for everyone to find the best information in trade. because in this forum you can ask questions with people who are experienced in trading
gmailming8

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:30:05 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

Practice the truth, if you want to learn the transaction, you should go to the exchange for actual operation, or ask your friends who understand securities trading for help, and these are very basic skills, similar tutorials are not enough.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.
As i know also this forum is one of the best way to learn bitcoin and crypto also trading them.
But there is another way to learn it. You can search via internet for free or learn from expert but of course not free.
actually depends on how people understand about this trade, I agree with you, this forum is very useful for everyone to find the best information in trade. because in this forum you can ask questions with people who are experienced in trading
Hmm... I think this forum can be good to check the mentality of traders, the trending and FOMO of the market.
But about discuss trading skill, there are many problems and you will have many troubles to find someone is really want to discuss with you, because most of spammer are spamming at here.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

That is absolutely amazing answer in so simple words. You are so true in this regard. Google have everything about trading and investing and every other source of income you can even think about. Many articles are there to read and you will get the abstract of what is trading actually. Plus this forum is the most important and vital in this scenario, go through it and make you trading career.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

spreading ads on twitter with multiple accounts.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

There is a lot of tips on google for beginners on how to learn trading so you can minimize the risk of lossing your capital you can also try reading here in trading discussion.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

This forum is the best source to learn trading. Why? Since experienced traders/investors are the ones who make the thread. Also, watching in youtube is also a great help. Reading also of articles will update you of the trading world.
B l T C O I N

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

practice practice every day.No books,No guides .Only own experience make your trading profit
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

In the present age of technology, there is hardly anything which you’ll not be able to find on internet. Other than this, you can also learn trading by reading different kind of articles as well as watching videos on YouTube. In addition to this, you can take guidance from the experts which are there in the world of trading. Doing the things practically by yourself is the best thing to do.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

The best source for learning to trade is to understand the procedures a friend has long known about bitcoin trading.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

There is a lot of material available on the internet and many youtube channels are made for the help of beginners through which one can easily learn a lot of things but the true learning will come when the things are practically implemented so on top of it those who are willing to invest into it they just have to do homework and after that stay in contact to the successful investor and get good guidance from them,
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

There is a lot of material available on the internet and many youtube channels are made for the help of beginners through which one can easily learn a lot of things but the true learning will come when the things are practically implemented so on top of it those who are willing to invest into it they just have to do homework and after that stay in contact to the successful investor and get good guidance from them,

Right. Youtube is for me, the best source of learning. It gives you step by step tutorials and also visual examples so its really easier to learn if you're following an actual trader and a trade going on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:27 PM

Right. Youtube is for me, the best source of learning. It gives you step by step tutorials and also visual examples so its really easier to learn if you're following an actual trader and a trade going on.
Hmm... I like to using Google and research the knowledge than Youtube.
Because most of the common trading skills are public on Youtube, but I want to learn the best skills of master in trading.
That's the reason I want to look them through Google and forum about trading.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:08:49 PM

Acctually, there are many threads that has a kind of this question. However in my experience, learning through youtube is the best to learn the basic concept of trading. When you have the ideas, you can use articles, blogs, and forum for you to get more knowledge.

I've been watching YouTube every day by days . Because I want to learn more about to trade.. specially when the days before that Im still a newbie. Some questions resulting by watching videos to get more knowledge for you to get know.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:41 PM

The best resources are came from our own ideas where you can read those tips and guidance for you to start in trading since you were here i suggest you to go into altcoin discussion and other thread here in forum you can choose what ever you wanna read also google can help you with that if you don't apply it you will never learn on how you can start with that things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: