Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:46:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class?  (Read 7779 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

When i am still studying there is no such thing as bitcoin. I donnot know if bitcoin is now involve in economics class or even in business class. If that happen it means to say that bitcoin is now spreading in all areas.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:15:41 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin has not played an important role in our economy, but I personally, but it may soon happen in the future. But Bitcoin can be a great example for improving the economy. When more people want and buy Bitcoin.
We recommend including Bitcoin in the lower classes, and for students to get more insight and income now, because Bitcoin will be part of our economic future.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

Most of their time spent with their daily work which left with almost no time to update them with new technology. It will take some time to get BITCOIN popular among this class of people. Only a few have heard of BITCOIN, and I am pretty sure that most of these aware people had never used it till now.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:37:16 PM

Funny, I took a course in econometrics in 2009 just as bitcoin was coming onto the scene.   It was actually the last college course I took.  Definitely no mention of bitcoin then, but I'm sure somewhere in the thousands of courses being taught that btc is being mentioned.   It's too big not to be at this point.  I hear kids are even using laptops in class nowadays.   Lol
Before i am a student we also tacle about economics but bitcoin will not inserted.sooner or later maybe bitcoin will be familiarized to other students so that why they will understand the meaning of bitcoin and if became the other digital currency to our economy
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

Funny, I took a course in econometrics in 2009 just as bitcoin was coming onto the scene.   It was actually the last college course I took.  Definitely no mention of bitcoin then, but I'm sure somewhere in the thousands of courses being taught that btc is being mentioned.   It's too big not to be at this point.  I hear kids are even using laptops in class nowadays.   Lol
Before i am a student we also tacle about economics but bitcoin will not inserted.sooner or later maybe bitcoin will be familiarized to other students so that why they will understand the meaning of bitcoin and if became the other digital currency to our economy
Yes,sooner or later it would add up but depending actually on the government if they would allow such thing to happen to be add up on the curriculum because knowing that government is always against on bitcoins existence and hated to be adopted because of its possible effects into their place when people are already awared on bitcoin for sure taxation and possible hidden transactions would really be there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:56:58 PM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
Maybe they might mention or use bitcoin as example but i dont think they added bitcoin in their subjects. First it has to be legalized first and recognized by the government before it can be added to the curriculum.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:00:47 PM

Most of their time spent with their daily work which left with almost no time to update them with new technology. It will take some time to get BITCOIN popular among this class of people. Only a few have heard of BITCOIN, and I am pretty sure that most of these aware people had never used it till now.
I don't think Bitcoin will be teaching or mentioned in the economics classes, cause after all bitcoin will be mentioned as some kind of money . Many people stil dont't accept it and keep chasing the history instead of learning and updating for the future. So they won't change , specially with old people.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:08:57 PM

I think it's to soon for that. Maybe refer it as a new trend, but I don't think any teacher would dare to talk to much about it. Simply because bitcoin is still being target of regulation, so a teacher might give it's personal opinion on the subject, but can't talk to much about it, before the government itself defines how bitcoin should be faced.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

No bitcoin is never mentioned  in any economic class because there are still many people who still dont know bitcoin. But if the government started to approved bitcoin as a legal currency maybe bitcoin could talk in economic classes.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Ajan08

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:18:38 PM

Bitcoins have three useful qualities in a currency, according to The Economist in January 2015: they are "hard to earn, limited in supply and easy to verify". Economists define money as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and a unit of account and agree that bitcoin has some way to go to meet all these criteria.[12] It does best as a medium of exchange, as of February 2015 the number of merchants accepting bitcoin has passed 100,000. As of March 2014, the bitcoin market suffered from volatility, limiting the ability of bitcoin to act as a stable store of value, and retailers accepting bitcoin use other currencies as their principal unit of account.
In Bitcoin, block space is the commodity supply being artificially restricted. The producers of this commodity are the miners (although they do not produce a physical good, the analogy holds). Restricting the availability of the block space commodity indeed discourages the further production of such. New entrants into the Bitcoin mining business are thereby disincentivized: if the cost of producing a bitcoin has already reached its marginal level, then the profits available to new market entrants are not great enough to incentivize the risk-taking required of new mining operations. By dictating such policies and not allowing goods to be subject to the free-market-at-work, Core discourages new competitors and directly contributes to the centralization of mining!
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

It is good idea. Universities must be aware to what is the bitcoin and they should have a topic about bitcoin in their economic classes. We should spread the meaning of the bitcoin because it is our future money.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

I read about something like this in an Australian elementary school being attended by kids from lower income class. It educates them about how crypto currencies can help them improve their lives by relying on technological advances. I think they have also created their own coin in the process to better understand how these things work.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

I read about something like this in an Australian elementary school being attended by kids from lower income class. It educates them about how crypto currencies can help them improve their lives by relying on technological advances. I think they have also created their own coin in the process to better understand how these things work.
I don't think to involve children in learning cryptocurrency is a good idea. I think that the knowledge that you need to know can be taught in high school as an elective. Bitcoin is not only currency. This new view of the world. It's the atmosphere of total freedom. The person should be mentally ready for it. The fact that bitcoin is a lot of random people brings only harm to the cryptocurrency.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

I've seen lots of people asking about ways to integrate bitcoin in the society and others say that we should teach kids about bitcoin. If we ever want to achieve that casheless society, wich still a fantasy to some people, goverments should include bitcoin in economy class in colleges as a first step. Bitcoin should be teached to students since it became an international cryptocurrency.
It will take years of course to get more international,since lots of countries don't know what bitcoin is,but, teaching it in economy classes in some countries is a good step ahead.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

I heard the bitcoin to my teacher when he discussing marketing. That is also the reason why I entered the cryptocurrency world. Teaching bitcoin in schools are really good.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

i think yes,some class now are talking about bitcoin because a week ago,my friend ask me to answer a google sheet. When i check,it's a survey about bitcoin. Im so happy that its now talking in the class and lot people will be aware of bitcoin.

thoham

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

Most empirical evidence tends to show the opposite: Cycles of the standard deviation of relative returns are positively correlated with transaction volume.
Also, in Bitcoin at least, we are not seeing any special increase in liquidity (volume) as price goes up. E.g., in 2013 there were more BTC on exchanges and they were more traded even if fees were typically higher.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

i think yes,some class now are talking about bitcoin because a week ago,my friend ask me to answer a google sheet. When i check,it's a survey about bitcoin. Im so happy that its now talking in the class and lot people will be aware of bitcoin.
Oh really! Is it true if yes then it is very good to make it more famous among the students and if the students will use it more they will earn from it. Now the use of the bitcoin is very common and easier so it is the time to make money from it. In college and the schools the bitcoin is being famous as it has the topic for the economics as well. So it is good to use bitcoin in the economics as well.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

When I went to college, it wasn't taught. Meanwhile, this is one way that bitcoin would be more popular. Teaching it to student in school would have the coins to grow but it has to be accepted before being inculcated into the brains of pupils Shocked

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

I don't think so because even the professor I guess doesn't know about bitcoin yet. The popularity of crypto currency is not that wide as far as I know and even government doesn't know bitcoin very well but it's a good thing if somehow they will let students learn bitcoib besides time will come that this will become widely use currency and has begin to become a global currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: