Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:44:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class?  (Read 7779 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:44 AM

That is a good idea to add Bitcoin in any lesson of econ class or perhaps, adding crypto in the curriculum would be much better idea. With that, students are taught on how to save or invest in money or in bitcoin. So i think that idea would really help a lot in boosting economics knowledge and in cryptocurrencies.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:49 AM

That would be a great idea to start that because then the most people will be sitting in smart class and talking about bitcoin together or why not make a bitcoin class? that we can all sit there who have payed in bitcoins and get the luxury we deserve.
This would be amazing but don’t you think these millionaires and billionaires will allow this to happen? No,definitely no. reason is, bitcoin is intentionally not prevailing to the whole communities. Just think, when a person kills another person in one corner of the world and this news is just spread to the other corner within no time. How the awareness about bitcoin can’t be spread like this?
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

I think it would be great if Bitcoin is taught in economy class,
currently the market of Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin is very big,
even the ones I read Bitcoin value valuation reached $100 billion Dollar....
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

This will be a massive subject in school text book in mid year of 2018 and 2019
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

I don't think bitcoin is part of Economics class here in our country because bitcoin is still not that popular in my country though there are already plenty of people who know about it but not really familiar what is bitcoin and what kind of technology is it.
bitcoin for economy class, bitcoin biting me instead of being the benchmark for in any class. and in my opinion work or have a steady job that became the benchmark .. bitcoin can only be made as a helper or help the needs or the living economy so that life is sufficient and comfortable in life .. all depends on his way of thinking and what purpose is in bitcoin because any opportunity in bitcoin will be achieved if we have a goal to improve the economy or something else ..

You don't need to teach bitcoin on any classroom subjects. Principles of economics that are thought on high schools are enough and once they found out about bitcoin it can be applied to it. Basic economics knowledge is needed in order to trade bitcoin.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

This will be a massive subject in school text book in mid year of 2018 and 2019
One cannot be so sure about this topic, mainly because Bitcoin is still not widely accepted by the government of many countries. Moreover, there is not so much stuff as a subject in Bitcoin it can be seen as a beneficial investment but considering it as a massive subject can be wrong term. Bitcoin can become a part of the Economic class but not probably a Massive subject that too in schools.

Sacredtoad

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:39:13 PM

Yes in my country we can already book flight tickets and pay with bitcoin it is crazy how cheap it seems just for like 0.05 you already have a very good vacation package i am glad i have ever started with bitcoins.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

I can tell you that in my country they don't. We still don't have ATMs. But everybody should teach it in economics classes. With market cap of over 100 billions it is becoming major thing.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Blackwalker

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:39 PM

Yes it is possible in my friend's country he paid for his tickets with bitcoins and came to visit me so he told me about it and i hope that my country also someday will accept bitcoins payment for a lot of things.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:41:48 PM

Yes it is possible in my friend's country he paid for his tickets with bitcoins and came to visit me so he told me about it and i hope that my country also someday will accept bitcoins payment for a lot of things.

They already known the bitcoin in my country. Perhaps many got interest to join in this forum. Some of them are supervisors and engineers they always giving as an example of a minute meeting to try the bitcoin. And i as member in this forum i totally impress that people belongs to economics class have already believe and justify how bitcoin is true to its campaign.

bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

I dont see the need to include bitcoins in basic economics class. The reason being it is still money and a form of exchange. Even capital markets are rarely mentioned in basic econimics classes.

Economics deals with countries and the way money and goods flow or is exchanged in a country. It is true that btc has had a huge impact on some countries and their economy, in Venezuela itself the citizens prefer btc to the local currency because of the convenience and btc is much much more accepted globally than their own currency.

Going back to the basics, understanding economics doesnt really need to delve into individual currencies. The most basic concept of supply and demand plus the free market principles doesnt involve analyzing currencies. The value of currencies ultimately boils down to the goods and services you can purchase with it.

Probably in higher levels of econimics they should tackle btc, since btc and crypto currencies are now affecting the global economy slowly.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

I have heard that in many advanced country schools and colleges, teachers take classes on Bitcoin in economics classes. I think this is a good arrangement. Bitcoin is still valid in our country, so my country's teachers will not discuss this in class. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will be valid in my country and will study it in the economy class.
indeed good, if applied in college. because like this can also introduce bitcoin, so that all students can be independent and can seek their own sustenance. with student bitcoin can help his parents in finance. so this is very useful.
It will be more effective if btc will be started as a subject and this will produce some good quality btc coiners and this will help student to study about the future global currency and will also attract them to invest into btc to earn a lot pf profit and change their lives and there are a lot of authors who are writing books on btc and this will help those student to learn about this coin in good way and a way to earn big.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

I have heard that in many advanced country schools and colleges, teachers take classes on Bitcoin in economics classes. I think this is a good arrangement. Bitcoin is still valid in our country, so my country's teachers will not discuss this in class. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will be valid in my country and will study it in the economy class.
indeed good, if applied in college. because like this can also introduce bitcoin, so that all students can be independent and can seek their own sustenance. with student bitcoin can help his parents in finance. so this is very useful.
It will be more effective if btc will be started as a subject and this will produce some good quality btc coiners and this will help student to study about the future global currency and will also attract them to invest into btc to earn a lot pf profit and change their lives and there are a lot of authors who are writing books on btc and this will help those student to learn about this coin in good way and a way to earn big.
Why do you guarantee the cryptocurrency as Bitcoin will be the primary currency in future?
You also knew almost the government do not like Bitcoin, this is the enemy of all forces are controlling the world's economy and financial.
In a short look, you can see there are many benefits for the government if they accept Bitcoin, but in far look, this is bad for them.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

are good but not necessarily prioritized in the lessons,because they have to keep learning or learn other lessons that are more useful.There is a time and a good time to learn about BTC according to scheduled subjects,let them develop by themselves and on the bright side they can be self-sufficient and can generate unexpected or additional costs to finance their own schools or others,but not to focus for about BTC karen still many lessons that are more important for their interests in the future.

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:45:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin is part of Economics class here in our country because bitcoin is still not that popular in my country though there are already plenty of people who know about it but not really familiar what is bitcoin and what kind of technology is it.
bitcoin for economy class, bitcoin biting me instead of being the benchmark for in any class. and in my opinion work or have a steady job that became the benchmark .. bitcoin can only be made as a helper or help the needs or the living economy so that life is sufficient and comfortable in life .. all depends on his way of thinking and what purpose is in bitcoin because any opportunity in bitcoin will be achieved if we have a goal to improve the economy or something else ..

You don't need to teach bitcoin on any classroom subjects. Principles of economics that are thought on high schools are enough and once they found out about bitcoin it can be applied to it. Basic economics knowledge is needed in order to trade bitcoin.
Can you explain me why do the government use the Bitcoin's technology to teach at school? They are applying this technology to teach the students, even primary school student are also have chance to learn it in Australia.
cellat87

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:27:20 AM

When I took Basic Economics class way back 2016 here in our college school, we don't even discuss about bitcoins and if my professor discussed it at that time. I never heard that curriculum's here already add topics about bitcoins but I still hope this will be implemented soon since our country is now coping K-12 Program. And I think this would be great if ever implemented because at least students will be enlightened to the system of cryptocurrency and might have a chance to engaged here in the future.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

I think it's a good opportunity to give people the knowledge...to explain what it is that they know the basics...and then the students decide whether they need it or not
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

Bitcoin was introduce to me just because of my friends, but never through class nor profs. For me, bitcoin should be thought and be included in curriculum most specially to the units that is related in business field or just talk about it and be an example. It is needed to be talk about at schools and universities because no matter what side, it is contributing to our economy and we should know the pors and cons of it.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

Even if not, im some 2-5 years this will be definitely reviewed in the curriculum as a phenomenon of the 21 century. In some 50 years it will not be a phenomenon any more
reamlady

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

Well, this is not officially included in the basic ECON syllabus. However, there might be instances where the topic would be offered if a student or a professor is willing to share their personal inputs about bitcoin and how it effects the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: