Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class?  (Read 7779 times)
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

School is always late in adopting new things from the real world, so I don't think there are at present classes on bitcoin, at least officially.
But I'm pretty sure that some enlightened teachers, by their own initiative, are already teaching the principles of cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3gon

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
Nice post. It is not that relevant for it to be tackled in economy class. It should be discussed in computer classes because it is a technical subject.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

School is constantly late in receiving new things from this present reality, so I don't think there are at display classes on bitcoin, at any rate authoritatively.

In any case, I'm almost certain that some illuminated educators, by their own particular activity, are now instructing the standards of digital forms of money.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

I was very lucky to get to know bitcoin, because I did not get any education since childhood, so this is a boon that I can have because I can recognize bitcoin even though there is absolutely no educational base at all. and I think if bitcoin can be applied in an economy class this will add a new curriculum in financial terms. so I strongly agree if there is a curriculum application about bitcoin in the present because I think there is need for further introduction to students about bitcoin in the future so that they will not have any problem in facing an activity in crypto world because I think in the future there will be many fields of work that can be done with an expertise in terms of electronic currency.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:10 AM

As for bitcoin students who are studying the higher level whether in the economic classes or in other studies is not enough and I think there are many institution in which the study all work on their assignment for a cryptocurrency .I'm to inform about the real forum for the first time that the member is often conducting an find to a matter of study.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Still hard for bitcoin to put into economy class in my country.
because the news from the government regarding the prohibition of bitcoin use and provides an issue about the dangers of bubble investment in bitcoin.
This might be the reason why it's hard for bitcoin to be the part of Economy class.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

Here in my country my friend who recommend me bitcoin to try it he just knew it to his new classmate that also recommended him to use because his teacher just open about his additional source of income and I think if it is just by recommending other people to use bitcoin you don't need to get an educational class for it because you can read and write in accessing it online you just need to learn about the dialect to now more about bitcoin.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

My cousin who is in college asked me about bitcoin and the cryto currency world because he knew that I am into it. I explained to him about bitcoin and the process in the cryto world. I beleieve that this is the new trends in the economy now. College economics classes are also integrating bitcoin topics in their lessons. This is a good thing because they will be encourage to invest their money in worthwhile things.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

Bitcoin is much used by the economic class, because they tend to grow and reach the next level of living. For the same they try to invest little by little as well make them involved into the different opportunities available to earn. The upper level people easily make an investment which is not possible with the economic class people.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

I'm not going to school anymore so i don't really know if teachers are touching such topic but base in my experience, some teachers talk about what is happening in the country's economy while some just focus on the topic they are trying to discuss. What is being talked about in the classeoom actually depends on the teacher's knowledge and interest and if they are willing to talk about such topics in class. However, with the uprising of bitcoin and the issues or intrigues surrounding it, i do hope there are classes that talks about it even just randomly so people may somehow have an idea or a bit of knowledge about it. If i am in that class, i would definitely be excited.

Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

I'm not more in school, so I can't say what happens now.
But please note that the majority of people still believe that bitcoin is just a scam or a worthless internet game for nerds.
I think that there is still a long way before it's accpetance in public schools.

jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

In my opinion yes probably they will be already tackled discussions about bitcoin cryptocurrency as well as the alternative cryptocurrencies within the economics class since it was begun widely popular around the world. Bitcoin was one of the currency topics to be tackled within the lesson that involve on a marketing subject, and also bitcoin is a digital virtualized blockchain technology that is related to computer and mathematic subject.
naily

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

The more bitcoins that are developed in the student's economy class the better, the better bitcoin becomes better for bitcoin.

yes I certainly agree with you the more bitcoin there is in the economy class, definitely bitcoin increasingly recognized by the entire global community, bitcoin is economically very profitable for the holders of this currency crypto, in addition bitcoin can also increase income or change your life financially
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

We have a brief talk but not much, we didn't go deep into it.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

I think it is more suitable in financial class. A glimpse of it in economics class is okay. If we only have this kind of topic on our school on our days, maybe i start to invest on that day. In economics, they can teach about bitcoins and currencies while on Financial studies, bitcoins and investments. Its good to teach also how the bitcoin works on computer schools , who knows, maybe one of those kisds will invent the next bitcoin
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

Business schools should have been speaking about bitcoin since quite a while ago. The problem is that it has only recently been considered something more than tulips.

james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

Bitcoin is going to be the future and if young people don't get educated about it the whole country is going to lag behind. Whoever teaches decentralized economics first imo will be the most successful country of the 21st century.
Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

With a so strong campaign against ICO, crypto and bitcoin, it very unlikely that a average professor starts a class about bitcoin.
But four sure it's something that will happen, in the next future.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

Business schools should have been speaking about bitcoin since quite a while ago. The problem is that it has only recently been considered something more than tulips.
First of all, Bitcoin is still new for the people on the world. Only those who are trading and working on financial know Bitcoin. Example the people in countryside, they will never know Bitcoin or heard this name at least in one time. Therefore, teach it in economics class is still a dream and not reasonable.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

It could be but I think, adding it to ECON will confuse the non BTC users. It will help everyone who have invested BTC and interests in investing BTC.

There are couple of disadvantages:

1. They will think it is useless because they don't know how it works.

2. People are so attached in "people on the internet that delas with money are scammers"

3. "Money online? That's stupid!"

^Those are some things that MOST people will actually think rather than learning what really is in here. What really is BTC and in what ways it can help you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: