Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60345 times)
xuanthu

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Interesting to see IDEX completely bottle it. Good listings drove volume but they’ve been absolutely dreadfully unprepared for the growth, forever cementing a negative impression in customer minds
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Mothership Update: April 2018

April has marked another great month for us all at Mothership — we welcomed on board two brand new crew members, held another livestream session from surprisingly sunny Tallinn, announced the buyback and are moving forward with steady progress on the platform.

https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-monthly-update-april-dc32eb9f77c4

Thanks for sharing, really good news, things should start moving a bit more from here Cheesy
s8ndo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Can anyone help me with moving $MSP from MyEtherWallet to an exchange?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Can anyone help me with moving $MSP from MyEtherWallet to an exchange?

What do you mean, what is the problem?
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

I did see the beta was scheduled shortly. I was just curious if there was a rough beta target
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Been a while since I last checked what is happening with Mothership.I see that beta is closing in on us finally.Was there any kind of announcement about the date or some kind of time frame when we can expect beta to come through?
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

Been a while since I last checked what is happening with Mothership.I see that beta is closing in on us finally.Was there any kind of announcement about the date or some kind of time frame when we can expect beta to come through?
It will be good to have an estimated date that we can long for. Anticipation for that could drive more investors the way of Mothership. Prize has been dropping for some time now. This announcement could be a turn around. I believe in the project and the team to deliver anyway

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Good news. Price reacted already. 2500 sats+
btw I didn't find anything on coinmarketcal about dates... does someone knows anything about it?
Hope they will deliver and we will see new ATH soon.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

It seems like there are no exact dates. I like the project and the team and I didn't sell anything even at 2500 sats. Just waiting for the release.
Vindizzle

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

There is a Telegram channel where you can get some additional information.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mothershipcx

Thanks m8, will check it out and see if I can dig some information about it there, but it would be good if someone from the team would be present here and give some information from time to time so we know what is happening where is the team at the moment, what is being done and stuff like that.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

There is a Telegram channel where you can get some additional information.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mothershipcx

thnx, I found weekly community updates here. There are also https://t.me/mothershipcxannouncements but the latest post was on March 9.
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Here is their public roadmap. Last updated May 2nd 2018.

https://trello.com/b/c9rnY5mI/mothership-roadmap-2018

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
Vindizzle

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

Here is their public roadmap. Last updated May 2nd 2018.

https://trello.com/b/c9rnY5mI/mothership-roadmap-2018

Thanks for sharing the new road map, didn't have much time check what is happening recently.Good to see that there is much stuff active and being worked on at the moment.I can see that design for mobile app is being done Cheesy
panagot

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

This is their latest update that came a few hours ago:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 21

#1. As many others around the world - we've had to get ourselves ready for the GDPR law that came into effect today. Fortunately our recent addition to the team, our head of legal, has been on this since joining and we've been able to get our current data storage solutions, privacy terms, etc into compliance before today. This took some of our necessary resources, but had to be done! 

Let me know if there are questions on this.

#2. Last week, we've reported we applied for our financial license. The license review is still in process, but so far we haven't received any negative remarks or required amendments from the financial intelligence unit yet. The process may take a few weeks and we'll be sure to keep you updated. (normally they're a bit faster - but another government that is involved in the process is not the fastest with issuing one of the required documents 🙂)

#3. Our new brandbooks have been delivered by the designers and we're thrilled to get this out to the world! While I will keep you waiting a little longer as the website is currently being implemented, I did want to share with you a visual that they came up with which you can use as a new wallpaper! :v: (You can find it below this post)

#4. Next week we hope to have better views on the timelines for launching the open alpha (trading tournament). We know how badly you guys want to see the things we've built so far and for Mothership to go live, and so do we, but we want to ensure we're launching with a market competitive product that is not yet another exchange and that takes time and effort. That said, we're striving to get it out in the coming summer.

5. We also would like to finalise our decisions on the MSP token utility shortly and are currently making the final decisions on these. Once they pass reviewal by our legal team we'll be sure to share! Just out of curiousity though, what would you like to see as part of the utility?

-----

Thanks for all the patience,

Do you have an approximate launch date for the website? Like early June or probably later?

Admin
Most definitely June...

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
Vindizzle

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

This is their latest update that came a few hours ago:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 21

#1. As many others around the world - we've had to get ourselves ready for the GDPR law that came into effect today. Fortunately our recent addition to the team, our head of legal, has been on this since joining and we've been able to get our current data storage solutions, privacy terms, etc into compliance before today. This took some of our necessary resources, but had to be done! 

Let me know if there are questions on this.

#2. Last week, we've reported we applied for our financial license. The license review is still in process, but so far we haven't received any negative remarks or required amendments from the financial intelligence unit yet. The process may take a few weeks and we'll be sure to keep you updated. (normally they're a bit faster - but another government that is involved in the process is not the fastest with issuing one of the required documents 🙂)

#3. Our new brandbooks have been delivered by the designers and we're thrilled to get this out to the world! While I will keep you waiting a little longer as the website is currently being implemented, I did want to share with you a visual that they came up with which you can use as a new wallpaper! :v: (You can find it below this post)

#4. Next week we hope to have better views on the timelines for launching the open alpha (trading tournament). We know how badly you guys want to see the things we've built so far and for Mothership to go live, and so do we, but we want to ensure we're launching with a market competitive product that is not yet another exchange and that takes time and effort. That said, we're striving to get it out in the coming summer.

5. We also would like to finalise our decisions on the MSP token utility shortly and are currently making the final decisions on these. Once they pass reviewal by our legal team we'll be sure to share! Just out of curiousity though, what would you like to see as part of the utility?

-----

Thanks for all the patience,

Do you have an approximate launch date for the website? Like early June or probably later?

Admin
Most definitely June...

Thank you for sharing this information with us here.It is much better when we have updates like this, it should be done more frequently, because simply announcement like this means a lot.Good to see things are done thoroughly and that makes it easier to wait a bit longer.So June it is Cheesy
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Hello Mothership believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Mothership at: https://cointopper.com/coin/mothership

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
panagot

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

This is their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 23

#1. Last week I mentioned we're aiming to get our product out this summer and we're really pushing those deadlines working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make this happen. A few last development pushes need to be made for open alpha versions (trading tournaments) and there are some operational aspects of running an exchange which we are currently getting ready for (think AML/KYC procedures and teams, system operational timeline to ensure availibility, etc). Overall compared to last week we're still operating on the same timelines.

That said, the timelines we've set are slightly aggressive, so I'll keep you up to date each week on the progress.

#2. Financial license: The required document for the financial license is issued by the Dutch government and it currently looks like we'd able to get the dutch & russian documents to the Estonian government within 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately international documents require official (sworn) translation and legalisation, which makes the process a little tedious. Nonetheless, we're moving forward and making progress on this front.

#3. Website & waiting list is still on track to be launched this month. I'm working on finalising copy, getting the last pages done, implementing referral systems.  So far the feedback from our alpha testers has been great on these designs, and we'd hope you love the new branding / design and the trading view of the UI which we will show upon website launch.

#4. While I know this is a topic we keep coming back to, this is something that never ends... Hiring! We need more developers. We're putting together a bounty for those who can refer us good developers. I'll share all open positions and details on this bounty by Monday. Swag swag... :sunglasses:

#5. From a development perspective, lots of things are happening. Just to give you an idea, we're currently working on plugging in trading bots and market data for the trading tournament set-up. The trading tournament is the moment where you can all go crazy to explore our platform, bug hunt, break things and provide feedback so that we can work away some of the kinks before we launch the real platform with real money involved.

5thangel

Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Is the total supply of mothership (MSP) tokens are correctly displayed on the coinmarketcap? Only 200 000 000 will exist?
Vindizzle

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

This is their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 23

#1. Last week I mentioned we're aiming to get our product out this summer and we're really pushing those deadlines working as hard as we can behind the scenes to make this happen. A few last development pushes need to be made for open alpha versions (trading tournaments) and there are some operational aspects of running an exchange which we are currently getting ready for (think AML/KYC procedures and teams, system operational timeline to ensure availibility, etc). Overall compared to last week we're still operating on the same timelines.

That said, the timelines we've set are slightly aggressive, so I'll keep you up to date each week on the progress.

#2. Financial license: The required document for the financial license is issued by the Dutch government and it currently looks like we'd able to get the dutch & russian documents to the Estonian government within 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately international documents require official (sworn) translation and legalisation, which makes the process a little tedious. Nonetheless, we're moving forward and making progress on this front.

#3. Website & waiting list is still on track to be launched this month. I'm working on finalising copy, getting the last pages done, implementing referral systems.  So far the feedback from our alpha testers has been great on these designs, and we'd hope you love the new branding / design and the trading view of the UI which we will show upon website launch.

#4. While I know this is a topic we keep coming back to, this is something that never ends... Hiring! We need more developers. We're putting together a bounty for those who can refer us good developers. I'll share all open positions and details on this bounty by Monday. Swag swag... :sunglasses:

#5. From a development perspective, lots of things are happening. Just to give you an idea, we're currently working on plugging in trading bots and market data for the trading tournament set-up. The trading tournament is the moment where you can all go crazy to explore our platform, bug hunt, break things and provide feedback so that we can work away some of the kinks before we launch the real platform with real money involved.

Thank you for digging up these weekly updates and sharing them here with us.Are you a member of the team or just an enthusiast that believes in MSP like the rest of us?

Is there a link for the bounty on bringing in some developers already?I have some contacts, but need the details first.
5thangel

Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one token cost me during the sale?

Are you talking about ico price? If I remember correctly it was 0.04 USD. Price now $0,11 USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: