Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:32:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60346 times)
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

Good to see the updates and that the team is growing. Hope a lot of people will wear the "swag pack" soon. Bullish on Mothership.

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Updates keep coming nicely and I see lot of good stuff happening Cheesy Hiring new people this way to expand the team (great news btw.) is commendable I must say, giving something to community, community giving something valuable to the project Cheesy
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

Hi Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

This cryptocurrency launches its own exchange, which obviously will not be liked by Bittrex or Poloniex, so I think that we should not wait for access to these exchanges
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

In general, the coin is long, but it seems to me that this is not the kind of crypto currency that will be released in the top 10 by capitalization and will remain there.
slomski007

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Mothership Team has launched new website and is leaking new exchange they are releasing this summer !!!
Register ASAP guys :-)

I will be thankful if you use my referal:

https://mothership.cx/?code=3Zm

Cheers !
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

is there any dividens that will be shared for shareholder ?
shareholder i mean the people who held their token ?
1982Jesse

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

I hope you success! Cognizant design, very nice website, faultless business.
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

This is their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 25

#1. As you most likely noticed, we're happy to announce we opened our waiting list and launched the new website. I'm very curious to hear what you guys think of our new branding, colours and the overall website? The UI we show on the website is currently already on our staging servers and being tested. Promised kept, launched this month!

Regarding the waiting list & referral system, we haven't announced all prizes in detail just yet but will do this next week. Prizes include:
- A 5-day all-expenses-paid trip to Estonia to attend our new office & exchange launch party
- Motherslippers
- Swag packs (hats, hoodies, shirts, stickers, name it!)
- T-shirts
- and millions of euro's in volume of free trading to give away!

#2. Financial license: No further updates since last week, still getting some of the documents translated (they need to be done by sworn translators and there's only 1 translator who does Dutch -> Estonian in the world...)! Next week we should be able to hand them to the financial intelligence unit.

#3. We're having a bunch of of positions open! https://mothership.cx/careers -- have a look at our new careers page and see if there's any positions that interest you. Our referral offer still stands and you'll be able to win €1000 in MSP and a swag pack from Mothership if you refer someone who gets hired!

#4. We've made new team photos today at our new office, they're currently getting edited and we'll add them to our site soon and share them here 🙂

That was it for this week, a little shorter update as we have spend a bit of time to get the website live, but nonetheless a really good week!

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
Vindizzle

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

Sneak peek of the exchange

Some progress there Cheesy I must say it looks awesome, reminds of me Binance which is not a bad thing at all, quite the opposite.It will be quite easy to get used to it and get to speed.Colour choice is also excellent as it is quite easy on the eyes Cheesy
cryptominded

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

Hi everyone,

Dylan here from Mothership!

Check out our latest update: https://blog.mothership.cx/our-new-website-is-live-and-registrations-for-early-access-have-opened-3751a4038b08

In the post we share:
- Our new branding
- Announce our waiting list & referral campaign and the prizes you can win with it!
(An all-expenses-paid trip to Tallinn + up to €800.000.000 million in volume free trading)
- Explain the upcoming exchange launch stages
Boadatan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

I hope this idea will be successful!
Classy design, aware vision, engaging job!
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

How many days will it take to verify KYC? There were questions about funds and participation in government agencies, who doesn't have participation in these things, will have problems? Even if he did not have it, they demanded proof of strange things.
Vindizzle

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

Their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 26

#1. Attention ICO Contributors :warning: - You've just received an email from us which allows you to secure your contributors access & receive €100 towards your fees. Please have a look and secure your spot! Verifying your identity now means we can quickly onboard you once we will go live. If you've any questions, we can be reached through chat on the website or you can send me a direct message.

#2. Our website was launched last week and we've received a decent amount of sign-ups so far considering the bear market, but do not stop sharing just yet! If you've any ideas how we can increase our reach, I'm open to hear suggestions. Our team photo (missing some members though) has also been added to the website: mothership.cx/about (Made in our new, empty, office haha!)

We've announced all the prizes you can win here: https://blog.mothership.cx/our-new-website-is-live-and-registrations-for-early-access-have-opened-3751a4038b08

The top referrer will win:
- A fully sponsored 5-day trip to Tallinn, Estonia to attend our exchange launch and new office opening party!
- Mothership Swag! (T-Shirt, hoodie, caps, stickers, etc.) + Motherslippers!
- €50.000.000,- in volume of free trading on the exchange

#3. We've started our internal trading contest and fixing some quirks left and right, but the platform is stable and working! I couldn't be more happy with seeing the developments team progress over the past week, they're a top team performing at their highest capacity now. We're also close to hiring more engineers on the team. That said, we still have positions open and you know about the bounty (€1000 in MSP + Swag!). Check our careers page for the open positions.

#4. We're making great progress on our legal & banking front - while I can't share many details with you just yet, I'm extremely excited to get closer to solving some of our most challenging issues. Our financial license is still pending as the Russian documents still haven't been delivered to the Financial authorities, but I'm still confident here that we'll get this sorted shortly from now.

#5. Thank you for being an amazing community. I'm throughly enoying your memes Smiley! We're working our asses off here and surely getting closer by the day, but challenges always arise during your progress. This is why we are careful communicating specific deadlines. That said, we're still on aim for Summer 2018 and have a countdown calendar behind us all day reminding us of the upcoming launch 🙂

It is becoming a habit to come here and see great news and initiative from the team Cheesy Good way to promote and really nice rewards that should yield some good results.I'll be the happiest when I see that section 4 has been completed with success Cheesy
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 27

#1. Thank you to those ICO contributors that have already filled out the verification and secured their early contributors access. We'll send out a reminder email coming Tuesday for those who haven't yet secured their spot & €100 in fee credit. Must you experience any issues with regards to the verification or am not sure if yours went through, please feel free to send me a DM.

#2. We're making great progress on our hiring front! We've made about 3 offers this week to amazing developers that we'd love to join the team and our hiring process has been streamlined a lot. Getting the right talent onboard is probably one of the hardest things of running a startup, but we're getting better at it everyday. The new site is helping too 🙂

#3. All the documents for our financial license have now been sorted, and it's simply a matter of waiting out the result now. We will report back when we have news on this front, but no more further bureaucratics to sort out! This license is needed to include fiat pairs on the platform.

#4. Of course we're also making progress on the platform development, every week we're getting a little closer to reality, but there's many things to take into account as we're doing our best to build a safe and secure platform.

#5. We're starting to record our podcast, The Future of Money, right now and will be putting out episodes shortly. We'll be discussing various topics such as:

- Why we choose Estonia to build Mothership + eResidency and what benefits it will provide for Mothership and it's customers
- Why we're building Mothership and what's our mission (And thus how we're different)
- Support? How are we working on ensuring quality support for all our customers.
- What we stand for as an exchange and what we want Mothership to mean for you as a customer

And more... What would you like to hear from us?

We will also answer questions from the community during these podcast episodes.
Each season will consist of 8 weekly episodes and future seasons will have each have a different theme.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

token trading quite well https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mothership
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

The site is made beautiful. Marquetrack and the name of the coin are clearly unique. Token focuses on the government of Estonians, which gives one more plus coin. I see only positive moments
Vindizzle

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

Their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 28

#1. Update re: Financial License - As promised, I would keep you up-to-date regarding our financial license status which is currently pending. All required documents were delivered to the Estonian authorities. However, unfortunately we’ve hit a small bump on the road. The Dutch certificate of conduct which was issued to proof that there has been no criminal activity for one of the board members was unfortunately insufficient by Estonian standards. This is because the Dutch Certificate of Conducts are no written proof that no crimes were committed which is required by the Estonian law.

The Dutch government does not issue proof of no criminal record by law, whereas the Estonian law requires such proof for the purpose of this license.

We’re currently in discussion with both the Dutch &  Estonian authorities with help of the Dutch embassy to try to get this right, nonetheless we’ve identified an option to move forward without this document temporarily until this issue has been solved. Fortunately the Estonian authorities have mentioned to us that they’re reviewing if they can accept the document as the Dutch authorities have directly communicated to the Estonian authorities that they can’t issue written proof of no criminal records by law. We should have a conclusion by next Friday. The authorities in Estonia are quite reasonable in their judgement, so we hope they will make a decision in our favour.

Nonetheless, it’s something that can relatively easily be solved through another less-desired path, but an option that has already been agreed upon must the authorities remain inflexible. Despite that, these issues are slightly frustrating as they take away time from other important elements.

#2. We’ve shared platform access with certain financial providers for compliance review. These providers will be able to allow us to provide the fiat payment gateways via MasterCard/visa, bank transfers, etc. Thereby we’re travelling the majority of the next weeks to have in-person meetings with multiple European banks for account opening. (Multiple bank accounts are necessary as the risk of having 1 account being closed down for whatever reason is high and would otherwise jeopardise our ability to provide services.)

#3. Thank you for letting us know what you’d like to hear from our podcast. We will surely address these topics, such as our plans for token utility. Discuss our customer support plans, legal situation, eResidency partnerships, etc. While I understand some of the earlier comments (Adam, we hear you...) about the podcast, we are doing this to provide you a better insight into what’s happening behind the scenes beyond this Weekly update. As I’ve mentioned before, it’s my goal to be as transparent as possible with you and this is just one of the avenues on how we can do this.

#4. We’re making great process on the front of hiring, We’re sure the added addition of talents will greatly help us grow and get the promised products to you. Our product team is working hard to finalise the platform for providing a trading tournament.

A bit of delay when it comes to financial aspect won't hurt the project, just a tedious procedure to go through like with all administration.Glad to see that you are working hard on bringing us a crypto-fiat gateway with a good standing service providers.
Andrews-Die

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

I expect this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: