Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** CLOSED **  (Read 35305 times)
ajhodge7

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

what denomination is "1,000,0000,000 MNY For Sale" (pg. 31 of whitepaper)?

Anyways, it seems there are a ton of hands in the pot on this project.  Can somebody from the team lay out what the benefit is to a MNY token holder besides more "free coins"?  I keep seeing various companies owning 10%, 20%, etc...how much do the MNY token holders own in the company. 

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qzpm

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

Anyways, it seems there are a ton of hands in the pot on this project.  Can somebody from the team lay out what the benefit is to a MNY token holder besides more "free coins"?  I keep seeing various companies owning 10%, 20%, etc...how much do the MNY token holders own in the company. 

Thanks
The number of coins is too much and they hold too much, they could be dumper and they will blame bounty hunter
ajhodge7

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

Thanks
The number of coins is too much and they hold too much, they could be dumper and they will blame bounty hunter

I was just quoting an error, too many zeroes.  I don't mind the amount of supply.  I just don't like how everybody seems to have ownership of my potential investment except me..
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

What is minimum funding goal for this ICO it's hard to hard details about this and nothing mentioned about maximum cap too. Countdown is not working on website so make it functional there to work properly.
dmhco

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

MNY is just what it states - it is MNY.

There are actually less "hands in the pot" on this than any ICO to date. Here is what you usually buy when you buy into an ICO; the vague and probably bullshit non-legally binding agreement that when Mr. Entrepreneur makes a profit he will pay you back. That's just garbage; specifically, it is not decentralised management, it is not in any way a value-efficient use of a token, nor is it really beneficial for anyone. Simply, the entrepreneur has no one looking over his shoulder, the investor is a nameless, faceless entity wherever in the world, and there is no agreement between the former and the latter. If that is not a recipe for loss-making then I do not know what is. Basically, on the slim a project does make money, what's the chance the entrepreneur will think to pay a nameless, faceless investor back before, say, buying their daughter a better birthday gift? ZERO. And that is perfectly natural, fair and justified.

What is wrong is not the token itself it is the fundamental way in which it is (mis-)applied to the value creation process.

How is Monkey Capital different? Well, first of all, as you indicate, there is a shit load of people involved in this. First, as by necessity in a crowdfunded campaign you are just another nameless, faceless investor, multiple separate parties working together under the roof of the project you are considering investing in should immediately be the first thing you are looking for; how many completely separate, unknown parties are involved in a project you invest in? Ask yourself this question first! The more there are, the more checking and double-checking and the less swiping from the till there is likely to be. This is simple human nature. Second, there is one fund manager in Monkey Capital. That is right - ONE entity manages the money; The FactoryBanking Company. This is outlined in the WP. The other parties have absolutely NO empowered management authority to move ANY cash ANYWHERE. The ONE manager is firthermore compensated on a fixed schedule, so there is no advantage in him cheating.

If you don't like the preponderance of so many different parties - multiple project parties, an independent administrative capital management entity controlled by an audit manager etc., I do not blame you. But this is what decentralisation looks like; it's jammed to the brim with different parties variously and alternately cooperating with one another and keeping an eye on another all the time.

If it looks any different, 99% chance you have lost your money. It's quite simple. I am not telling you this so you invest in this ICO (it sounds to me like actively managed ICOs are not your thing and you should instead focus on the digital assets that don't have these human variable factors in them; stuff like Statis, XRP, Peercoin etc., and if you have had success there so far, why change the damn formula now?) I am telling you this because any ICO with a management team, a simple, single-minded goal in place, and a straight pathway with minimal actors involved achieving it, is very, very, very unlikely to ever give you a return. You will be waiting 100 years and nothing will turn up, simple because no one is incentivised to make sure something ever does, at least not sufficiently so.

I am proud to have resolved that exact problem here. It is indeed, a fucking great achievement quite frankly, so I know exactly what I am talking about as I spent hours and days and weeks and more agonising over ringfencing this value proposition within the token.
abuelau (OP)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

What is minimum funding goal for this ICO it's hard to hard details about this and nothing mentioned about maximum cap too. Countdown is not working on website so make it functional there to work properly.

Hi, we will update the site to bullet point the cap and other points from the whitepaper.  Can i ask what browser you are using that the countdown doesn't work on?

Thanks

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

Hello

i would like to reserve the french translation.

I did the french translation for Bancor, openAnx, TaaS, dimcoin, insurex and many more

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

It seems like this will be a good project for investment, I will wait for its ICO in the middle of this month, hopefully the project will be successful. What wallet should I use for this project?
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

MARCELO GARCIA-CASIL WAS WORKING FOR ONECOIN / ONELIFE

This guy made money off working for the biggest scam currently running. He was confronted with evidence about them being a scam and still did "blockchain work" for them.

I highly suggest everyone to read up about the team, i already spotted 1 shady guy in there and he is one of the leaders

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6ar155/dxmarkets_and_its_ceo_marcelo_garcia_casil_dances/
dmhco

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:20:50 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 04:32:47 PM by dmhco

No, he didn't, and I have had this audited by multiple parties.

Alright, here is the story - it is quite entertaining so I may as well let you in on it. First of all, I agree this One Coin POS is a fucking fake. He's horrible; he flies around South East Asia and stays in crappy 3 star hotels spouting bullshit about the Blockchain etc., etc. from what I can tell and what I have heard Actually, before I even knew that Marcelo had come across this fat fuck and his two Vietnamese sidekick prostitutes via an introduction from someone. Immediately I could tell this guy was full of shit.

Anyway, long story short, I ended up leaving the meeting early and I never heard from him again (I don't think he liked me very much either to be fair). He was so obviously running a ponzi scheme that I ... was amazed anyone believed him at all. Anyway, he did seem to have this weird network marketing business he was pumping etc., etc ... the whole morning over coffee with him and those prostitutes he brought to coffee was so tasteless I will never forget it.

Months later, I see this troll on the internet beating up Marcelo for apparently working for the guy. Which just doesn't make any sense at all. If you know Marcelo you know he is the kinda guy who won't even take $10 from a friend without knowing he has it at home first to pay it back. He's that honest. I am a bit more ruthless, and at times I guess that has got me into trouble (although I have never lost anyone any money - which keeps me safe I guess. Still, google the whole fiasco with ALD you will see what I am talking about! Details all at DMH&CO website on the front page drop down menu.) But Marcelo - he's the nicest, most honest guy you will meet. Let me give an example of this. Last year, he had a $250,000 check from an investor, but the check would only cash if he could find another $250,000 by a certain date. I told Marcelo, "is the investor a VC or a private person?" He said, "a VC fund." I said, "Oh in that case just say 'fuck you, I am holding on to your money, you should not have put it in my account in the first place, and I will go and find the other guy you need to justify the investment later this year at some point." I am just like that; I believe you have to strong arm people, you have to play rough at times to get ahead etc. Marcelo however, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "No I won't do that. I refuse to do that. It's just wrong." I emphasise I really tried to talk Marcelo into my idea as I firmly believed I was right here (although admittedly it was none of my business; this concerned a separate company Marcelo was running.) Marcelo actually handed back the check as well! I could not believe it. I was head in hands for him. I just cannot admit defeat that way; but he did so gracefully and honestly. (Marcelo and I are a good combo like this; aligned in interests but very different people. It often makes sense to work with someone who's your opposite, keeps you in check.)

My point is, when you know Marcelo personally, you know this is just ridiculous.

So I could not for the life of me work out what this was about when the guy came banging on a video  wall on my YouTube yelling about Marcelo and I asked him the other day "what the fuck were you thinking working with One Coin? The fat fuck is a fraud!" Marcelo would not tell me what happened as he was under an NDA!! But someone else (let's call this person a mutual friend) did tell me exactly what happened ... the fat One Coin fuck asked Marcelo to audit some tech for a week in the south of EU (I am guessing the guy probably was hurriedly trying to develop a Blockchain to cover his blatant fraud). That is it. That is the beginning and the end of the story.

I went back to Marcelo and said "Marcelo, you have to denounce this guy!" Marcelo tells me, "I can't do that. I am under an NDA and if ... if it looks bad well, it was my decision. I have to face that. But I know nothing about the guy's business at all."

Guys - here is the rule. I picked this team cause they are fucking honest and fucking brilliant. Come at me as hard as you want, but stay away from my team. They are good people, every one of them. They frankly are probably better people than I am. I just don't care about breaking rules if I feel a certain way. So here it is. That's the story. Funny maybe. Fraudulent? Nah.
wyz2484

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

this is my first look at all of this MLNKEY CAPITAL but it sounds great , going to invest and see what happens
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

No, he didn't, and I have had this audited by multiple parties.

Alright, here is the story - it is quite entertaining so I may as well let you in on it. First of all, I agree this One Coin POS is a fucking fake. He's horrible; he flies around South East Asia and stays in crappy 3 star hotels spouting bullshit about the Blockchain etc., etc. from what I can tell and what I have heard Actually, before I even knew that Marcelo had come across this fat fuck and his two Vietnamese sidekick prostitutes via an introduction from someone. Immediately I could tell this guy was full of shit.

Anyway, long story short, I ended up leaving the meeting early and I never heard from him again (I don't think he liked me very much either to be fair). He was so obviously running a ponzi scheme that I ... was amazed anyone believed him at all. Anyway, he did seem to have this weird network marketing business he was pumping etc., etc ... the whole morning over coffee with him and those prostitutes he brought to coffee was so tasteless I will never forget it.

Months later, I see this troll on the internet beating up Marcelo for apparently working for the guy. Which just doesn't make any sense at all. If you know Marcelo you know he is the kinda guy who won't even take $10 from a friend without knowing he has it at home first to pay it back. He's that honest. I am a bit more ruthless, and at times I guess that has got me into trouble (although I have never lost anyone any money - which keeps me safe I guess. Still, google the whole fiasco with ALD you will see what I am talking about! Details all at DMH&CO website on the front page drop down menu.) But Marcelo - he's the nicest, most honest guy you will meet. Let me give an example of this. Last year, he had a $250,000 check from an investor, but the check would only cash if he could find another $250,000 by a certain date. I told Marcelo, "is the investor a VC or a private person?" He said, "a VC fund." I said, "Oh in that case just say 'fuck you, I am holding on to your money, you should not have put it in my account in the first place, and I will go and find the other guy you need to justify the investment later this year at some point." I am just like that; I believe you have to strong arm people, you have to play rough at times to get ahead etc. Marcelo however, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "No I won't do that. I refuse to do that. It's just wrong." I emphasise I really tried to talk Marcelo into my idea as I firmly believed I was right here (although admittedly it was none of my business; this concerned a separate company Marcelo was running.) My point is, when you know Marcelo personally, you know this is just ridiculous.

So I could not for the life of me work out what this was about when the guy came banging on a video  wall on my YouTube yelling about Marcelo and I asked him the other day "what the fuck were you thinking working with One Coin? The fat fuck is a fraud!" Marcelo would not tell me what happened as he was under an NDA!! But someone else (let's call this person a mutual friend) did tell me exactly what happened ... the fat One Coin fuck asked Marcelo to audit some tech for a week in the south of EU (I am guessing the guy probably was hurriedly trying to develop a Blockchain to cover his blatant fraud). That is it. That is the beginning and the end of the story.

I went back to Marcelo and said "Marcelo, you have to denounce this guy!" Marcelo tells me, "I can't do that. I am under an NDA and if ... if it looks bad well, it was my decision. I have to face that. But I know nothing about the guy's business at all."

Guys - here is the rule. I picked this team cause they are fucking honest and fucking brilliant. Come at me as hard as you want, but stay away from my team. They are good people, every one of them. They frankly are probably better people than I am. I just don't care about breaking rules if I feel a certain way. So here it is. That's the story. Funny maybe. Fraudulent? Nah.

In what way are you affiliated with Monkey Capital?
dmhco

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

I am the one who set it up. Come into Slack if you wanna chat; I am there most of the time at the moment. Lol
ajhodge7

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

dmhco - love this guy.  I'll join slack, hope to learn more about the team there.  Still have uneasy feeling, but maybe its just gas.
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 05:14:10 PM

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AqHpvddg8Nu-wgiJkhXZ1Mk-fiw7

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

Hi Admin,
Any social media bounty campaign?

dmhco

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

Yes. We have someone on this.
mercuriusrevolution

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

Hi Admin,
Any social media bounty campaign?
When the campaign goes up I'd be happy to help out where I can.
dmhco

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:26:07 PM

That's super. Come into the Slack and hit me up.
Leaflion

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:08:05 AM

So what do people think the price per coin will eventually be?
And what is the price per coin right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: