Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** CLOSED **  (Read 35305 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:56:25 AM

you should take a part of bounty project to achieve your goal earlier. do you plan for bounty...? hopefully we will get a new announcement for bounty.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abuelau (OP)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:16:57 AM

you should take a part of bounty project to achieve your goal earlier. do you plan for bounty...? hopefully we will get a new announcement for bounty.
Thanks

There will be a bounty campaign starting in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned!

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

For those buying COEVAL tokens in Waves, be careful with the fake ones.

The correct one is: COEVAL - 7iuKMcC6TKnwipSMZFRTQNh5kwpEU2F8h8wB569qhekf

Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:59:23 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 04:21:29 PM by Dorky

Has Daniel Harrison managed any hedge fund before getting into the cryptocurrency industry? And if yes, 1) for how many years? and 2) what was the average yearly performance?
Will this Monkey Capital hedge fund be mostly into trading or mostly into investing, or an equal mixture of both?
Are ethereum owners not welcomed to participate in the ICO?
Will funds collected be invested into blockchain-related companies, or non-blockchain-related companies, or both? If both, what will be the ratio in rough estimation?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:34:47 PM

From the whitepaper...

3.2 WHY IS THIS SIGNIFICANT FOR MNY TOKEN HOLDERS?   
For MNY token holders what this amounts to is the following:
A token investment which pays out another 50% of its own value in free tokens in upcoming ICOs alone
A token which is progressively repurchased off the market almost from Day 1 due to the proximity of the KEY ICO in late August   
A Waves-traded Token which will benefit from the liquidity of the ERC20 traded-marketplace
A long-term store of value that will ultimately either be repurchased at fair market value or above fair market value but which is unlikely to be repurchased   below fair market value
A token which by virtue of its own income-enhanced structure and as a result of the other tokens issued on the back of its holding status at the point of forthcoming ICOS, returns far in excess of its face value or purchase value very quickly, paid in both ETH and BTC lots
In terms of Waves token holders, this is also a brilliant strategy since by virtue of the alternate listings across the digital asset spectrum it will deliver long-term liquidity back to WDX

This sounds like some pyramid scheme.
The cash inflow of token holders are dependent on subsequent ICOs as buyback, i.e. collecting 2nd and 3rd group of people's money to pay back the 1st group of people, instead of return from providing any utility value to the economy.

5.0 PROJECTED FINANCIALS   
Monkey Capital will have two core sources of earnings:   
the issuance and sale of digital tokens backed by assets and dividends and
the trading of assets with hard-to-define values into portfolios belonging to the SPVs which underwrite the token issuances

"hard-to-define values" as in high-risk penny stocks?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
SeriousFace

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

I agree it does look like a pyramid scheme. I also dont like all the ties to globalist organizations, its why I never invested in ripple. I dont like how cryptocurrencies are being co-opted by the big banks and wallstreet.
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:28:00 PM

Thanks

There will be a bounty campaign starting in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned!
Great. I will stay tuned. I always try to join the venture capital icons. The hedge fund is interesting. Does this pay dividends?
poiseulle

Activity: 448

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

If you need Chinese translation, PM me Roll Eyes
dmhco

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

Has Daniel Harrison managed any hedge fund before getting into the cryptocurrency industry? And if yes, 1) for how many years? and 2) what was the average yearly performance?
Will this Monkey Capital hedge fund be mostly into trading or mostly into investing, or an equal mixture of both?
Are ethereum owners not welcomed to participate in the ICO?
Will funds collected be invested into blockchain-related companies, or non-blockchain-related companies, or both? If both, what will be the ratio in rough estimation?

From the whitepaper...

3.2 WHY IS THIS SIGNIFICANT FOR MNY TOKEN HOLDERS?   
For MNY token holders what this amounts to is the following:
A token investment which pays out another 50% of its own value in free tokens in upcoming ICOs alone
A token which is progressively repurchased off the market almost from Day 1 due to the proximity of the KEY ICO in late August   
A Waves-traded Token which will benefit from the liquidity of the ERC20 traded-marketplace
A long-term store of value that will ultimately either be repurchased at fair market value or above fair market value but which is unlikely to be repurchased   below fair market value
A token which by virtue of its own income-enhanced structure and as a result of the other tokens issued on the back of its holding status at the point of forthcoming ICOS, returns far in excess of its face value or purchase value very quickly, paid in both ETH and BTC lots
In terms of Waves token holders, this is also a brilliant strategy since by virtue of the alternate listings across the digital asset spectrum it will deliver long-term liquidity back to WDX

This sounds like some pyramid scheme.
The cash inflow of token holders are dependent on subsequent ICOs as buyback, i.e. collecting 2nd and 3rd group of people's money to pay back the 1st group of people, instead of return from providing any utility value to the economy.

5.0 PROJECTED FINANCIALS   
Monkey Capital will have two core sources of earnings:   
the issuance and sale of digital tokens backed by assets and dividends and
the trading of assets with hard-to-define values into portfolios belonging to the SPVs which underwrite the token issuances

"hard-to-define values" as in high-risk penny stocks?

I have managed a hedge fund, and the story of it is in the Chapter of a bestselling finance book which I shared openly in Slack (not a very flattering story but still, everyone made money). In fact I manage a private investment fund these days. That is what I do. The ICO is about investing, not trading. This is not a trading vehicle principally. About 30% of funds go into Blockchain related companies, about 30% go into traditional companies and about 30% go into new industry companies.

As to your point about granting old token holders new tokens, I agree with you: it does sound like a ponzi scheme. I actually thought about this when I put the model together in fact. But simply, it is not; it's more like a rights issue on a share, where only those participating get returns in the form of an option to buy into the next round at some preferred rate. But I am with you that marketing it in this way may be somewhat dubious. Further, I don't think these headline points make that very clear and I will be sure to emphasise that in the next version of the WP. I can see your point here though; honestly, I think I would likely point out the same thing in your position too.

Come into Slack and help us; we want more smart, sharp people like you on our team. These are great critiques, I love 'em. Thanks! (We are not affiliated with any Wall Street or other institution either. Honestly, come drop by Slack and meet me - I am about as antidisestablismentarian as they come!)
sincoptane

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:02:04 AM

I think there are a lot of project like this one (Iconomi).
But... do you need Swedish translate?
dmhco

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:40:00 AM

I think there are a lot of project like this one (Iconomi).
But... do you need Swedish translate?

There is NOTHING like this project and you clearly have not read the WP.

When you have read it, sure, then we would love a Swedish translation.
ward124

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:40:19 AM

So what do people think the price per coin will eventually be?
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:13:57 AM

new ico from waves platform again
some ico program from waves platform finished successfully like starta, zrcoin etc
will keep my eyes here to get newest update
It seems like starta. Venture Capital Industries will attract a lot of investors. Starta made succesful ICO in few days. I think this project will be the same.
MrBitcoinNorway

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

No, he didn't, and I have had this audited by multiple parties.

Alright, here is the story - it is quite entertaining so I may as well let you in on it. First of all, I agree this One Coin POS is a fucking fake. He's horrible; he flies around South East Asia and stays in crappy 3 star hotels spouting bullshit about the Blockchain etc., etc. from what I can tell and what I have heard Actually, before I even knew that Marcelo had come across this fat fuck and his two Vietnamese sidekick prostitutes via an introduction from someone. Immediately I could tell this guy was full of shit.

Anyway, long story short, I ended up leaving the meeting early and I never heard from him again (I don't think he liked me very much either to be fair). He was so obviously running a ponzi scheme that I ... was amazed anyone believed him at all. Anyway, he did seem to have this weird network marketing business he was pumping etc., etc ... the whole morning over coffee with him and those prostitutes he brought to coffee was so tasteless I will never forget it.

Months later, I see this troll on the internet beating up Marcelo for apparently working for the guy. Which just doesn't make any sense at all. If you know Marcelo you know he is the kinda guy who won't even take $10 from a friend without knowing he has it at home first to pay it back. He's that honest. I am a bit more ruthless, and at times I guess that has got me into trouble (although I have never lost anyone any money - which keeps me safe I guess. Still, google the whole fiasco with ALD you will see what I am talking about! Details all at DMH&CO website on the front page drop down menu.) But Marcelo - he's the nicest, most honest guy you will meet. Let me give an example of this. Last year, he had a $250,000 check from an investor, but the check would only cash if he could find another $250,000 by a certain date. I told Marcelo, "is the investor a VC or a private person?" He said, "a VC fund." I said, "Oh in that case just say 'fuck you, I am holding on to your money, you should not have put it in my account in the first place, and I will go and find the other guy you need to justify the investment later this year at some point." I am just like that; I believe you have to strong arm people, you have to play rough at times to get ahead etc. Marcelo however, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "No I won't do that. I refuse to do that. It's just wrong." I emphasise I really tried to talk Marcelo into my idea as I firmly believed I was right here (although admittedly it was none of my business; this concerned a separate company Marcelo was running.) Marcelo actually handed back the check as well! I could not believe it. I was head in hands for him. I just cannot admit defeat that way; but he did so gracefully and honestly. (Marcelo and I are a good combo like this; aligned in interests but very different people. It often makes sense to work with someone who's your opposite, keeps you in check.)

My point is, when you know Marcelo personally, you know this is just ridiculous.

So I could not for the life of me work out what this was about when the guy came banging on a video  wall on my YouTube yelling about Marcelo and I asked him the other day "what the fuck were you thinking working with One Coin? The fat fuck is a fraud!" Marcelo would not tell me what happened as he was under an NDA!! But someone else (let's call this person a mutual friend) did tell me exactly what happened ... the fat One Coin fuck asked Marcelo to audit some tech for a week in the south of EU (I am guessing the guy probably was hurriedly trying to develop a Blockchain to cover his blatant fraud). That is it. That is the beginning and the end of the story.

I went back to Marcelo and said "Marcelo, you have to denounce this guy!" Marcelo tells me, "I can't do that. I am under an NDA and if ... if it looks bad well, it was my decision. I have to face that. But I know nothing about the guy's business at all."

Guys - here is the rule. I picked this team cause they are fucking honest and fucking brilliant. Come at me as hard as you want, but stay away from my team. They are good people, every one of them. They frankly are probably better people than I am. I just don't care about breaking rules if I feel a certain way. So here it is. That's the story. Funny maybe. Fraudulent? Nah.

This is complete bull shit!!! http://bjornbjercke.info
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

Hopefully the results of that krevitas materialize ..
GOOD LUCK..

Jurgen

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

If needed, I am hereby reserving the Dutch and German translations of the ANN thread. Thank you.
dmhco

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:13:40 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 12:28:03 PM by dmhco

No, he didn't, and I have had this audited by multiple parties.

Alright, here is the story - it is quite entertaining so I may as well let you in on it. First of all, I agree this One Coin POS is a fucking fake. He's horrible; he flies around South East Asia and stays in crappy 3 star hotels spouting bullshit about the Blockchain etc., etc. from what I can tell and what I have heard Actually, before I even knew that Marcelo had come across this fat fuck and his two Vietnamese sidekick prostitutes via an introduction from someone. Immediately I could tell this guy was full of shit.

Anyway, long story short, I ended up leaving the meeting early and I never heard from him again (I don't think he liked me very much either to be fair). He was so obviously running a ponzi scheme that I ... was amazed anyone believed him at all. Anyway, he did seem to have this weird network marketing business he was pumping etc., etc ... the whole morning over coffee with him and those prostitutes he brought to coffee was so tasteless I will never forget it.

Months later, I see this troll on the internet beating up Marcelo for apparently working for the guy. Which just doesn't make any sense at all. If you know Marcelo you know he is the kinda guy who won't even take $10 from a friend without knowing he has it at home first to pay it back. He's that honest. I am a bit more ruthless, and at times I guess that has got me into trouble (although I have never lost anyone any money - which keeps me safe I guess. Still, google the whole fiasco with ALD you will see what I am talking about! Details all at DMH&CO website on the front page drop down menu.) But Marcelo - he's the nicest, most honest guy you will meet. Let me give an example of this. Last year, he had a $250,000 check from an investor, but the check would only cash if he could find another $250,000 by a certain date. I told Marcelo, "is the investor a VC or a private person?" He said, "a VC fund." I said, "Oh in that case just say 'fuck you, I am holding on to your money, you should not have put it in my account in the first place, and I will go and find the other guy you need to justify the investment later this year at some point." I am just like that; I believe you have to strong arm people, you have to play rough at times to get ahead etc. Marcelo however, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "No I won't do that. I refuse to do that. It's just wrong." I emphasise I really tried to talk Marcelo into my idea as I firmly believed I was right here (although admittedly it was none of my business; this concerned a separate company Marcelo was running.) Marcelo actually handed back the check as well! I could not believe it. I was head in hands for him. I just cannot admit defeat that way; but he did so gracefully and honestly. (Marcelo and I are a good combo like this; aligned in interests but very different people. It often makes sense to work with someone who's your opposite, keeps you in check.)

My point is, when you know Marcelo personally, you know this is just ridiculous.

So I could not for the life of me work out what this was about when the guy came banging on a video  wall on my YouTube yelling about Marcelo and I asked him the other day "what the fuck were you thinking working with One Coin? The fat fuck is a fraud!" Marcelo would not tell me what happened as he was under an NDA!! But someone else (let's call this person a mutual friend) did tell me exactly what happened ... the fat One Coin fuck asked Marcelo to audit some tech for a week in the south of EU (I am guessing the guy probably was hurriedly trying to develop a Blockchain to cover his blatant fraud). That is it. That is the beginning and the end of the story.

I went back to Marcelo and said "Marcelo, you have to denounce this guy!" Marcelo tells me, "I can't do that. I am under an NDA and if ... if it looks bad well, it was my decision. I have to face that. But I know nothing about the guy's business at all."

Guys - here is the rule. I picked this team cause they are fucking honest and fucking brilliant. Come at me as hard as you want, but stay away from my team. They are good people, every one of them. They frankly are probably better people than I am. I just don't care about breaking rules if I feel a certain way. So here it is. That's the story. Funny maybe. Fraudulent? Nah.

This is complete bull shit!!! http://bjornbjercke.info

Fine, you know this is just getting ridiculous. So here is my suggestion: I'll make the organiser behind this weird campaign against Marcelo an offer: take down all your slander about the guy, who did fuck all in this - absolutely nothing at all - and I will help you to ferret out, hunt down and catch the guy behind OneCoin.

Why would I be an effective ally in this respect? Let's see ...

I am a trained, professional successful investigative journalist. Go to a website I created, edited and ran: www.marxrand.com.

Just 3 of the stories I covered:

http://www.marxrand.com/archives/1365 - CHAIN REACTION - I wrote, researched and exposed this story, which is a 20,000 word piece on an automaker which was manufacturing cars all over South East Asia by using slave labour and those cars subsequently flew off roads when driven in the west as a result, killing people. This involved the obtaining of secret documents which showed how the automaker concerned bribed Chinese gvt officials (transcripts of conversations between Ministers and senior execs), lied about the reason for vehicle recalls and bribed US White House staff.

http://www.marxrand.com/archives/1499 - I commissioned and edited this expose of the FBI which was using a KKK leader as an inside informant when ALL other publications were too scared to (only after I put my balls on the line for my little online publication did Vice AFTER THAT step up to the line and commission it too. Written by Nate Thayer, the world-famous journalist (he doesn't give a fuck either) who interviewed Pol Pot. The ONLY western journalist to pull  that feat off in fact.

http://www.marxrand.com/archives/1230 - A release later in NewsWeek but first in MarxRand about how the FDA is approving drug price increases to Haiti so that women in Haiti get cervical cancer and cannot afford what is a 25c medicine for it. I edited and commissioned this story - again when no one else would - and it was a huge piece.

I have credentials. I have balls, I have brains. Let me use them to help you catch OneCoin. Condition: take down the stuff about Marcelo. Give me 3 months following the stop date of this ICO. I will succeed in doing this. If I fail put all that stuff over the web back up; if I succeed it stays down. NO COST.

I'd love to catch the guy. I am good at it and I love doing this sort of stuff. If the organiser of this weird attack on Marcelo does not accept my offer it's very clear to me it's just a petty personal vendetta and he is not sincere about the root cause.

If the response is no or silence then I have a hunch and that hunch tells me that this campaign is one to try and make Marcelo the guy who's responsible. In which case I am going after every single last one of you. You backed yourself into a corner here.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

This is the official thread?
abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:18:49 PM

This is the official thread?

Yes

abuelau (OP)

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

First official bounty campaign is out!

Twitter bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009523.new#new

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: