Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes e some ICOs so SUCCESSFUL?  (Read 766 times)
krislutha (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

Hello there! I am new to the community and have been attracted here by all the ICO buzz that has been created over the last couple of months.

I am trying to study and understand what makes some ICOs so successful and sought after while other do poorly and go completely ignored by the community.

Is it the team behind the project? is it the project itself? Is it the benefits for the investors?

What is in your opinion the main factor that influences the success or failure of an ICO?

cenqiaougubz085

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Hello there! I am new to the community and have been attracted here by all the ICO buzz that has been created over the last couple of months.

I am trying to study and understand what makes some ICOs so successful and sought after while other do poorly and go completely ignored by the community.

Is it the team behind the project? is it the project itself? Is it the benefits for the investors?

What is in your opinion the main factor that influences the success or failure of an ICO?

what do you mean success or failure of an ICO? do you mean the coin price increase high or the ICO money it collect?
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

i think many reason why some ICO is successful and its because the team behind the project have capability in handling the ICO and have good experience with the other projects. the other reason is there are many investor that interesting with the project so they investing their money to give support to the project. beside that, the team behind the project makes a good promotion in out there and not in the crypto world community but they make an invitation for many people to join with their project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:36:05 PM

Allthose things you've mentioned are important to make a project that goes through ICO successful. Tho I may say that the project itself is the most important. Without a solid ground, it'll be hard to gain people to support the project and gather the funds needed for the development of the project. Some good ideas also fails because of the lack of marketing and so lack of exposure /lack of interest /lack of support.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Its whiteboard and team.To be completely perfect - add roadmap and here we go millions and millions)
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:00:24 PM

The very idea behind the coin, how it is supposed to play out in the market and what is it based on. Of course, the developers should enlist it's enhancements with respect to other altcoins and why it is better than the rest.

Also, the planning and execution of events such as coin issue, bounty programme etc do also play a roll in the success of an ICO.
krislutha (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

what do you mean success or failure of an ICO? do you mean the coin price increase high or the ICO money it collect?

Yeah I was referring to the amount of money they collect and also the amount of exposure they get.

There are some icos that are talked about even in many telegram groups and social media, even here on bitcoin talk their threads are full of people who seem intrested.

There are some that also get attention by some youtubers that shoot videos that talk about them.

I am fascinated on what is it that makes people believe so much in a project and think that it is "important" to talk about it
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:18:46 PM

People are looking for the next big thing and hoping to cash in on an investment.

The ICOs that tend to do the best are the ones that look the most promising and have skilled people working on them. With so many ICOs happening lately, it can be hard to differentiate between the ones that may be successful though.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

Good project and professional team behind the project will have success in selling their tokens during ICO.
People will ignore ICO if team is unprofessional and if there are lots of unanswered questions even if project sounds good.
krislutha (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

Yeah I too believe that the team and the project are important, even then, I think that getting noticed among so many ICOS can be difficult for teams that are new to the community.

Do you guys think that some of them use particular communication strategies to get noticed among the others or do you think that it's all "genuine traffic" so to speak?
Abricotier

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

Yeah I was referring to the amount of money they collect and also the amount of exposure they get.

There are some icos that are talked about even in many telegram groups and social media, even here on bitcoin talk their threads are full of people who seem intrested.

There are some that also get attention by some youtubers that shoot videos that talk about them.

I am fascinated on what is it that makes people believe so much in a project and think that it is "important" to talk about it

For an ICO to be successful and reach the amount requested, they need to have a known team, a solid whitepaper and a good communication.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

It depends on the details and information of their whitepaper. So they need to developed their blockchain project very well to become successful which will make investors to have an interest on it then make invest on it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

How does anyone know how successful or not they are?
How to know how much is really raised and how much are whale ico insiders just paying themselves
How to know the real volume not just buying and selling to themselves

Currently it is all a guessing game.
Coin market cap is the most dangerous and misleading site you can base anything on.

ICO's are high risk and i notice unless they are obvious poorly distributed insider scams are not making good returns.
Most are selling dreams and talk road maps or others that have live tech have terrible distribution

Better to look for live projects that are low(ish) cap currently with proven developers and real functional code and realistic roadmaps that will be useful.

EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

There are many factor which make ico success, here re some factor

1. they have good team, experienced and dedicated team member with good portfolio. They are capable to build blockchain, system, brand and marketing and also maintain everything

2. Good management, they must keep their fund, loyality to ico investor, managing public trust

3. Roadmap, they have clear roadmap and try to fulfill their achivement

4. Good business strategy, they have to maintain their company income and not only spend ico fund. Not dump their price to get income
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:08:35 PM

What makes e some ICOs so SUCCESSFUL?

Nothing, a scam is a scam no matter what.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:15:02 PM

It would matter on the project itself if people or community would find out nothing interesting on your coin then attention would really not be there and expect there would no investors would really join up but if they saw that theres a potential and innovation on your coin then expect many investors would jumped in since they know that they would make profits on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:22:49 PM

It seems like you should see more, because not all ico ends scam, maybe there are some ico ending scam but that is not the size of all ico is a scam, and the reason that make some ico success i think many things and almost everything already mentioned by all answer The person above  Wink
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:33:32 PM

The first that can make the ico is a successful sukse project on a stretcher to the community, behind-the-scenes teams, and gift managers who can attract participants, and promotions.
I think with an experienced team supported by a manager who is already senior in his field I think is enough to succeed
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

For me, I only see price, volume and exchanger that accept their coin. If the price comes up, has stable volume and accepted by many exchangers, I'll say that coin is successful. Behind successful coin there's solid team with clearly goal and friendly platform doing hard work to increased the coin volume. As investor I only see that, nothing else. Just support coin that can make more profit depend our strategy, don't forget patience to sell it back. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

It seems like you should see more, because not all ico ends scam, maybe there are some ico ending scam but that is not the size of all ico is a scam, and the reason that make some ico success i think many things and almost everything already mentioned by all answer The person above  Wink

Please show me an ICO that delivered what it promised and remained loyal to all investors.

ICO is an unfair and scammy distribution model, it cannot work.

Lets take any example of an ICO - after they gather 100 millions $, why bother and deliver something, develop something, create when you just pulled out 100 millions dollars out of thin air?

Just create another ICO and that's it! Fools will still invest money, fools never disappear!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: