Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 [805] 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:39:28 AM

One of the best movies evar!

About people getting nervous because of the dump: it is natural. Weak hands, quick profits, emotions because "muh blacklisted". You name it. It is called volatility.
Tue believers hold on and thus far this project delivered everything. Onion is just too much of work to be a "dump pre-mine" scheme.

However:
A new exchange should be good: more trading volume, name branding it all also comes from there. Maybe a small adjustment from the road map (where it says 2018: more exchanges) could add more power to the fuel.
/my2cents

spot on dude  lets keep fueling this market till it hurts. nova is toooo small for this coin and it will get recoganized soon by major exchanges  with out a dought.   thats what i am looking for!!!

Yeah, bigger exchanges are a nice idea but, can't we make our own DEX?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:41:44 AM

@crypto-rainbow

The deeponion dumpers are dumping seriously! This is because onion is listed on one exchange. I suggest we get onion to more serious exchanges like liqui, livecoin, cryptopia and if possible bittrex.
And again, don't forget to kick these dumpers out of airdrop permanently.

Every time before the airdrop, there are always people who dump. Those who received airdrop and dumped are banned forever, so less and less of these dumpers will be in the community.

We should go to bittrex. Not sure how they select new coins for listing.

Those who are dumping are doing a disservice to themselves. Instead making money in the long run they are just hell bent on making in the short term. Which is a foolish way to think and get rich.

A lot of people are like that in real life. As soon as they get a little bit of money, they say "It's party time."
I do not think anybody is dumping.. somebody is using a bot  to drive the price down and create a panic sale..  these are some of the problems you're going to run into when you're only on one Exchange..

Market manipulation is at peak when an asset is listed only on one exchange. That's what's happening to our precious ONION at Nova

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:43:46 AM

@crypto-rainbow

The deeponion dumpers are dumping seriously! This is because onion is listed on one exchange. I suggest we get onion to more serious exchanges like liqui, livecoin, cryptopia and if possible bittrex.

I like Nova exchange. Can we list in there please?

We are already liked in Novaexchange, over two weeks already. Price is at a good entry point right now for most.
As from the past airdrops, within few days after the each Friday the airdrop time, the price started to climb again. So this makes a good sense for entering now. Smiley

To rutan, your signature is messed up, could you please check and make sure you replace the code ?ref=XXX with your bitcointalk id number.
in your case your id should be like ?ref=205838

I suggest you to copy the code from the official signature page, find ?ref=XXX and replace them all with ?ref=205838
This is your id number. Smiley

Good job! You are helping new members. What you are doing is really good for our community. Keep up.
I would suggest the one in the blacklist do the job just like you. Thank you
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:51:04 AM

@crypto-rainbow

Every time before the airdrop, there are always people who dump. Those who received airdrop and dumped are banned forever, so less and less of these dumpers will be in the community.

Those who are dumping are doing a disservice to themselves. Instead making money in the long run they are just hell bent on making in the short term. Which is a foolish way to think and get rich.

A lot of people are like that in real life. As soon as they get a little bit of money, they say "It's party time."
I do not think anybody is dumping.. somebody is using a bot  to drive the price down and create a panic sale..  these are some of the problems you're going to run into when you're only on one Exchange..

Market manipulation is at peak when an asset is listed only on one exchange. That's what's happening to our precious ONION at Nova

I am wondering who is doing the pump and dump, or it is pure cycle due to airdrop. Evidently someone has been buying.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:53:31 AM

@crypto-rainbow

I am wondering who is doing the pump and dump, or it is pure cycle due to airdrop. Evidently someone has been buying.

DeepOnion doesnt have a bunch of coins in play right now sooooooo there is no PND it can easily go up and down just by market trade.  THus no pump and dump.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:56:47 AM

@crypto-rainbow

DeepOnion doesnt have a bunch of coins in play right now sooooooo there is no PND it can easily go up and down just by market trade.  THus no pump and dump.

Look at the last two weeks, it was the same, price is going down before the airdrop and rise again a few days after the airdrop.
shotgun1969

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:00:58 AM

@crypto-rainbow

Look at the last two weeks, it was the same, price is going down before the airdrop and rise again a few days after the airdrop.

it dont take anything to move DeepONion prices cause there are no multi million coins at play but if your into DeepOnion you would know that.
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

@crypto-rainbow

it dont take anything to move DeepONion prices cause there are no multi million coins at play but if your into DeepOnion you would know that.

Zero concern. The price typically does this before an airdrop, then after, it increases once people realize that others are hanging onto their coins.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

Hi everyone here in the DeepOnion community. I just want to ask, are there any updates we need to do or changes we need to do with our signatures to be accepted in the airdrop?

Thank you for answering Smiley
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

Hi everyone here in the DeepOnion community. I just want to ask, are there any updates we need to do or changes we need to do with our signatures to be accepted in the airdrop?

Nope. Yours looks good. Ensure you've posted the minimum of quality posts, and that you haven' moved more than 10% of your airdrop balance, and you'll be fine.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:11:53 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:24:03 AM by crypto-rainbow

We are now like 300 Spartans, very disciplined group.  Current deny list has 981 userid
we are free from 1 liners and those waked up ones
You can always check status from this URL:
https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

Have some spare BTC here to buy more sweet Onions for my garden but Nova seems to be down for at least one hour now for me  Undecided
Can anybody confirm or is it only here?

Nova is up and working for me. Bought some extra from the dip just minutes ago. You can check if a site is down just for you with for example this site:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/novaexchange.com.html

DeepOnion is cheap right now. there are a lot of weakhands. I just got home from work and like you I also bought some more! Whoohoo!! I love more DeepOnion. Will hold this for a very very long time! Smiley
shotgun1969

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

We are now like 300 Spartans, very disciplined group.  Current deny list has 981 userid

i refuse to look  i dont care i am trying to help every way i can and if i fall on it  i made a mistake and i dont think that will happen     keeep up the good work and lets rock this thiing
themonkii

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:15:41 AM

We are now like 300 Spartans, very disciplined group.  Current deny list has 981 userid

Honestly, when I look around, best team of individuals. The high deny list is proof of the effort people wish to be a part of this.

Good luck to all during the AirDrop. Enjoy!!

gliridian

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:03 AM

Nope. Yours looks good. Ensure you've posted the minimum of quality posts, and that you haven' moved more than 10% of your airdrop balance, and you'll be fine.

Wow! Thank you themonkii Smiley

You are the best! Also I want to thank you for holding some giveaways in our DeepOnion Community in deeponion.org. Smiley

I really appreciate your generosity.

I'm really afraid that I won't make it in the next airdrop. I just got home from work, and every time that I go home this is the first thing that I look at to hahaha!

Also, I'm currently making a DeepOnion Comics so wait for it guys! Smiley
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

I took the opportunity to buy some Onions.

Instead of worrying about some people dumping, if you believe in a coin, then it's a great opportunity to buy more of it.
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

I can tell you that i am in blacklist and i join 3 days ago... so my ban wasn't so fair... and i think there are plenty like me... when ppl was posting that they were banned without reason i always thought probably they did something of wrong... but now i see that they ban really without reason.. and if the reason is the quality of 10 post... well... i have been checking all best airdrop member and i can tell you that someone of them don't even reach 10 post!
All is transparent here you can go on my profile and check all my post....

VERY DISAPPOINTED!
They want a strong community but they have to cultivate this community instead i felt nothing for them....
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:18:14 AM

Ok folks, it's that time again, to make my "anchor post" just before the airdrop.

Been watching that dumping situation at Nova all day, while trying to run variations of previous weeks and what may happen towards the first of this coming week.  My conclusion, as unscientific as it is, is hodl and keep the faith Smiley.

Someone is buying up all those ONION and they are gonna love their stake off that investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
thang long

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:18:21 AM

BUCKLE UP FOR THE COMING DROP

-off to work.
Beer is on me tonight. Have a good one, people!
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:18:29 AM

Excellent post @themonkii like you i am not bothered at all it just makes the crypto stronger.

The dumpers are going and the buyers are coming in at this price creating a new level.

The price will rise again as you said after the drop.

This just allows more people to have onions from buying them at the exchange and creates an even more stronger and larger network and allows deeponion to be spread further into the wider world and so therefore making it more popular and giving more depth to the currency user base.

Absolutely brilliant too if you have some spare crypto to buy onions at this great price...

I have been syncing my Reddcoin wallet for days so i can buy onions... my internet speed is very slow...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 [805] 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: