Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

So for staking.. I got nearly 1200onion.. Every 5hours or 6hours i got around 0.02-0.09onion for the staking.. 24/7 online wallet.. So lets keep on staking guys!! Good Luck..

That is a lot of onions, say pal how did you come across 1200 after just the first round of airdrop and considering mining is kind of tough too??

590onion from mining.. Using baikal cube 300mhs.. Then got the airdrop for jr member.. So thats how i get 1200onion.. Nicehash really destroy the mining difficulty because they only come for about a few hour then gone but the network still showing high network.. So when they gone the diff still high.. Then they comeback and up more the difficulty.. So for now its kinda hard to mine..

Hey nice, i should get one of those baikal cubes.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

So for staking.. I got nearly 1200onion.. Every 5hours or 6hours i got around 0.02-0.09onion for the staking.. 24/7 online wallet.. So lets keep on staking guys!! Good Luck..
bad that you wrote it, sounds like u got reward for junior member + reward for Full or senior member ^^

p.s i Just got my 1st stake (0,24547925 onions) WoooHooo  Grin

TheFoes

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

bad that you wrote it, sounds like u got reward for junior member + reward for Full or senior member ^^

DXnEF2HMApyBxz3WjgMXB1hmDVURMFX9L9
Thats my wallet.. Can check in kawaiipool.. Still mining there.. Can check the status also how many i already get from mining.. #minerforlife

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:49:21 AM

That is a lot of onions, say pal how did you come across 1200 after just the first round of airdrop and considering mining is kind of tough too??

590onion from mining.. Using baikal cube 300mhs.. Then got the airdrop for jr member.. So thats how i get 1200onion.. Nicehash really destroy the mining difficulty because they only come for about a few hour then gone but the network still showing high network.. So when they gone the diff still high.. Then they comeback and up more the difficulty.. So for now its kinda hard to mine..

Sounds good, but two problems: 1) baikal cubes are sold out everywhere, if you buy one it's likely at 200-300% markup and 2) because of the high difficulty and difficulty spikes, you currently only get like 30-40 ONION per day even with a cube...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:52:42 AM

hello all, tryed to install the wallet
put the conf file as mentioned in read.me file

when I start the wallet, it said error, and telling somethin about server mode?

can I disable server mode by changing 1 to 0 in conf file?
will be my wallet properly?
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

could anyone please point me into the right direction where i can find more information about how staking works?
i am staking for a couple of days now, in the bottom right corner you can see your staking weight and the network weight if you hover with your mouse over the lightbulb.
the network weight should be all wallets that are currently staking and the personal weight should be your contribution from the network weight.
there is also an estimated time which is either very inaccurate or broken.
for me the estimated time is one hour. my last staking payout happend exactly 12 hours ago Sad
yesterday i got 7 staking payouts.
in my timezone which should not matter:
12:45, 17:04, 17:16, 18:38, 21:53, 22:26, 23:40

since then i got nothing Oo
well im a little confused about this. Smiley

kw30 #deeponion w142c805/01

This https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stakeexplains something, but not really your complete question. Unless you start digging in the source code, it will be very diffucult to provide a 100% accurate answer.  If your wallet is staking, and you received already some stakes, I would not worry too much. Remember there is always some part of "luck" involved just as with mining. Also this coin is very new and the amount of coins "staking" from time varies still a lot I expect. This all have effect on the time to stake.

Just remember, the more coins you have the faster you will get stake rewards, also and this might explain your question, after you received your stake for a specific input (address) that part of your wallet has to mature for 24 hours again. Most likely you will get another series of rewards after 24 hours.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

Look at the actual price on ebay, you will have to add your energycosts too, you should think about it twice ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

hello all, tryed to install the wallet
put the conf file as mentioned in read.me file

when I start the wallet, it said error, and telling somethin about server mode?

can I disable server mode by changing 1 to 0 in conf file?
will be my wallet properly?

Just remove the server line from your deeponion.conf completly, it is not needed for normal usage! Only the part with the addnodes is sometimes usefull.

kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:55:34 AM

Thank you guys, now TOR is connected.
First time trying a coin with TOR. Can my real IP address be detected cause wallet connects first without TOR?
It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network.
I understand it. But before TOR icon became green around 25 minutes passed and my wallet synced. Doesn't it mean it was syncing not using TOR and disclosing my original IP?
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

Apologies If I missed this ... But for exchanges, where and When are you planning to get listed ?
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

Apologies If I missed this ... But for exchanges, where and When are you planning to get listed ?
There is no eta till now. Coming soon.
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:02:09 AM

As the developer said above, the coin will be released on the stock exchange approximately on August 1-2. Maybe later, but it does not take long to wait.

Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

Need the coins to mature 24h again after I found a block with staking?
Is the staking interest every time 10% per year for stakers, or is it 20% when only 50% from the total supply is staking?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Makak4R

Merit: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

Just remove the server line from your deeponion.conf completly, it is not needed for normal usage! Only the part with the addnodes is sometimes usefull.

ok, did as say, worked like a charm

ty!
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:08:18 AM

Since my wallet have started staking, just want to know the will weight changes. Now my weight is 1 and expected time to earn reward is 41 days

Edit - Weight changed. Abt staking, do I need to keep my wallet open 24*7 for rewards
Very good, you don't have to 24/7 but it's a good thing for general network stability also can have more change to win from stake lottery.
But eventually the user keeping wallet 24 hours or user opening weekly few hours will be nearly same one will see small more stakes one will see bigger stakes.  One will be slightly more because more frequent stakes. Instead of GPU or hash power you are putting your STAKE (ONION balance) so the more ONION you hold the more often your wallet should stake.

Please let me know How to start staking and What is the benefit from that? Do I get extra Onion tokens from staking  Grin Grin Grin
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:14:19 AM

Since my wallet have started staking, just want to know the will weight changes. Now my weight is 1 and expected time to earn reward is 41 days

Edit - Weight changed. Abt staking, do I need to keep my wallet open 24*7 for rewards
Very good, you don't have to 24/7 but it's a good thing for general network stability also can have more change to win from stake lottery.
But eventually the user keeping wallet 24 hours or user opening weekly few hours will be nearly same one will see small more stakes one will see bigger stakes.  One will be slightly more because more frequent stakes. Instead of GPU or hash power you are putting your STAKE (ONION balance) so the more ONION you hold the more often your wallet should stake.

Please let me know How to start staking and What is the benefit from that? Do I get extra Onion tokens from staking  Grin Grin Grin

By staking your Onions using your DeepOnion wallet, you are securing the blockchain. And yes! you get free onions!
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:15:59 AM

Go back to post #1 on how to setup a staking wallet or go to deeponion.org. There are tutorials there.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

Thanks for the feedback

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

So if i've changed my signature from Junior to Member, that's enough, right?
I've been promoted since round 1

crypto-rainbow (OP)

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

Need the coins to mature 24h again after I found a block with staking?
Is the staking interest every time 10% per year for stakers, or is it 20% when only 50% from the total supply is staking?
At least 24h and staking is like mining your stake (total balance) becomes your stake mining power

So if i've changed my signature from Junior to Member, that's enough, right?
I've been promoted since round 1
Yes that's all

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: