Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

sorry for asking but what is the symbol for ONIONs? is there any market or exchange where ONIONs are traded? i know that airdrop rules tend to be restrictive on this side at the moment (and i think that's right) but i am just ...
also minted coins are free to trade...
We will use ONION name in the wallet some will call it DO where DeepOnion.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

Is it OK that the participant makes the 10 posts per week in one day? either on the first or the last day?

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:19 AM

Is it OK that the participant makes the 10 posts per week in one day? either on the first or the last day?
Yeah as long as your posts are constructive quality posts it doesn't matter when you post them. Could be in one day or spread out. As you wish!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:36:33 AM

Yes OK.  Our intention is not to create race as such who will post more but to check active users. So 10 posts over 100 chars will be enough. Also posts can be send anywhere in bitcointalk.  Everyone expected to read the rules from the OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

been in crypto since 2014 and have been in on many new coins at launch. this has amazed me how proffesional the devs are. how they answer questions quickly and so far the wallet has proven to be rock solid. And i am alsi used to seeing soo much fud thrown at anything new that shows promise. so far we have avoided all that. all i see is positive comments. and when someone posts a concern it's quickly answered and shown to be nothing to worry about. keep it up devs please and the community will grow and grow. this seems to be an anti troll coin.lol
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:50:55 AM

been in crypto since 2014 and have been in on many new coins at launch. this has amazed me how proffesional the devs are. how they answer questions quickly and so far the wallet has proven to be rock solid. And i am alsi used to seeing soo much fud thrown at anything new that shows promise. so far we have avoided all that. all i see is positive comments. and when someone posts a concern it's quickly answered and shown to be nothing to worry about. keep it up devs please and the community will grow and grow. this seems to be an anti troll coin.lol
Thank you for the feedback. We have still a lot things to do and we expect from participants at least one bitcointalk member in the airdrops!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:52:13 AM

It can have a big potential, even bigger than Bitcoin, because of the power of community, plus other factors... Just signed for the Signature Campaign, wallet working great, got the .008 bonus! in a very fast mood! also got a preventive message of my wallet address missing at the BTCTalk profile, well done, and this is just the beginning!

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:53:37 AM

Thank you for the feedback. We have still a lot things to do and we expect from participants at least one bitcointalk member in the airdrops!

i've brought over at least 3 from another forum i belong to.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:01:32 AM

It can have a big potential, even bigger than Bitcoin, because of the power of community, plus other factors... Just signed for the Signature Campaign, wallet working great, got the .008 bonus! in a very fast mood! also got a preventive message of my wallet address missing at the BTCTalk profile, well done, and this is just the beginning!

Thank you for the feedback. We want to win you and make things easier that's why.

That's great! We monitored yesterday 19 new signups for the airdrop. I hope we can get +20 new participants for today

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

Oops I did post on Announcement section about Deeponion, but can't delete the post from there, If I can't delete it should I make it more like a formal ANN or just leave it as it is now?

PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:08:12 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 12:33:25 PM by PROZSA

What's completely new about this project for me is not the technical aspect. There are a lot of very competent people and dev who can create awesome projects.
The problem is always the same, marketing, adoption, community and stuff.

Making an awesome product is not enough by essence if there is no need for it, or if people don't know about it. Marketing and generating adoption with a self sustaining process is a lot more complicated.

So far we have seen that the devs are able, with subtle enticing conditions, to create interaction and "subconsciously" force us to participate in the community.

I have already brought in 2 friends. One already got in the airdrop, the second one is boosting up his activity on BTT.

The general feel of the project is also enticing, positive communication, no "stress" generated by delays in coin distribution or whatever.

Dear devs : I do think that the approach you have regarding the marketing, community building and positive interaction brings up the momentum in a quite outstanding way.

Well done!

mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

If more developers to join, it may be the next dash,Will replace the status of many coins, at least 10 in the world no problem
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

Thank you for the feedback. We want to win you and make things easier that's why.

That's great! We monitored yesterday 19 new signups for the airdrop. I hope we can get +20 new participants for today

count me in, well i have to wait a bit more because of newbie status but my calculations tell me i wuold became junior member on 4th august, hope in time to register for this week airdrop :-)

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

If more developers to join, it may be the next dash,Will replace the status of many coins, at least 10 in the world no problem

We are open to other competent devs to join our team. We have a ready platform from the very beginning where all network communications handled over the Tor Network in secure way for all users. And we have established a marketing platform (for the Airdrops) where this platform can be run after 40th Airdrop as well with smaller amount rewards. We expect it will be still attractive for the community. As the community will be holding the majority of ONIONs and they will want to add some more value to it.

We will try to be transparent as community with upcoming VOTE central and get people VOTE for next action there can be used to hire opinion leaders and experts in different fields. And this will be just a beginning.

What's completely new about this project for me is not the technical aspect. There are a lot of very competent people and dev who can create awesome projects.

Making an awesome product is not enough by essence if there is no need for it, or if people don't know about it. Marketing and generating adoption with a self sustaining process is a lot more complicated.

So far we have seen that the devs are able, with subtle enticing conditions, to create interaction and "subconsciously" force us to participate in the community.

I have always brought in 2 friends. One already got in the airdrop, the second one is boosting up his activity on BTT.

The general feel of the project is also enticing, positive communication, no "stress" generated buy delays in coin distribution or whatever.

Dear devs : I do think that the approach you have regarding the marketing, community building and positive interaction brings up the momentum in a quite outstanding way.

Well done!

Thank you. We are all happy to offer you this service!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

Wow this is blowing up! The community is so large already. Real big things ahead for this coin, get in now and regret never.
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:43:51 AM

I have always brought in 2 friends. One already got in the airdrop, the second one is boosting up his activity on BTT.

The general feel of the project is also enticing, positive communication, no "stress" generated buy delays in coin distribution or whatever.

Well done!

Thank you @PROZSA as a member on this forum I truly respect your intellect and how well you construct your post's. I find it very comforting reading your posts and becoming a fan, If Vote central goes live you definitely on my short list as an Opinion Leader.
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

When the Wallet is started, it is not yet TOR protected by default, I guess? I would need to run it over a local TOR instance (Settings, Options, Network)? Or am I already secure by opening the wallet?

Passion.
dreamer81

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:50:13 AM

Signature changed because of difference between my old and the latest updated from onion team.
Only code was changed, the look and feel is the same.
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Maybe those adresses bought onions from big miners or started to
mine with high hash power themselves.

dreamer81

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:09:25 PM

@crypto-rainbow Why you ignore my question?

Who possesses addresses from top-10 except for the first three addresses.
 And why such huge sums of ONION within several days have been sent to them?

If we speak about transparency and equitable initial distribution, then the community has to know to whom these addresses belong and whether they will participate in POS. It is especially important in view of possible fast emergence at the exchanges.

My guess is that they belong to developers, or other bounty wallets. No matter what it's okay that the developers of this great project keeps some coins. Did you think they would work so hard, and just give it all away? of course not. I definently appreciate that the amazing devs on this project keeps a lot of coints for themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: