Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:38:16 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 02:07:40 PM by crypto-rainbow

Can someone help me confirm that there are no virus for the mac wallet?

this is windows wallet freshly compiled from the source code without  any virus warning

https://mega.nz/#!U8hRkDbJ!7SQKmAZ9T7ggumzKQBQK4CD5zLZxH_oYoYicgNjFWHY (Without Virustotal false positive warnings)
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ede627a45eeb5da1968c108d351a1577cd74203e8baffcefe2ba10709aba941c/analysis/1501524847/

Virus total after some time returns some false positive warning

You can compile yourself mac wallet from the source code

Github Source Code Updated v1.1
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

Mac Wallet v1.1

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drRERpU3V5OXJpeEk (Zip + ReadMe)
https://mega.nz/#!RvhVyBxQ!UebJQO_FD5T9B1oNlXg6yH5UzlpkqhSyNH5XizFZdok  MEGA Mac Wallet V1.1 (Feedback needed)      
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drVE1xeEQ2U0daNFU  GOOGLE Mac Wallet V1.1        

if you use a non-default datadirectory, it will hang on startup. Unless you add two folders ("onion" and "tor") to said non-default datadirectory  "onion" and "tor"

Sync problem with Mac wallet? You may need to add nodes  open a finder window,  click on "Go" menu "Go to Folder …" enter
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/
open "DeepOnion" folder and move the DeepOnion.conf file into there

https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drdG9vV2UyX1Bic0E

Github Source Code Updated v1.1
https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

Dear Community,

I have taken the appropriate time to read the last 5 pages, which have started to bear some negativity. Why is that?
Some people initially raised questions, which in fact are simply questions. Based on those questions, others started to jump to conclusions. This is where the problem arised : The FUD and SCAM allegation based on nothing solid.

However, it has to be brought to your attention that by answering to these people, all of you maintain the topic on negative ideas.
There is only one way to treat efficiently trolls and FUD : absence of reaction. They simply do not have enough influence for us to react to what they say. A flame without air just gets extinguished...

We are discussing in a constructive way how to promote the project, get the airdrops, listing on exchanges, bounties, logos and so on.
These should be the only topics maintained by the community. all the fear based and conclusions without facts junkies just have to be ignored.

Let us stop even discussing the nonsense, for it will only bring sense to it. Let us not poison the thread with that and just keep on contributing to the project.

What is it that we can do, in an innovative and unseen way, to promote the project, strengthen its image, build up trust factors?
If we all start to brainstorm, how can we all make it stand out?

These are the topics we should discuss. Let us trust the devs in their job (clean the thread of all FUD) and focus on ours.

Sounds good?

revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:50:31 PM

Read the trust review for the dev, left by a senior member of this forum and decide it for yourself.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

I think those "ganstas" want to dump the price, to buy it on lowest price) Also they maybe want to reduce amount of airdrop applicants, in which case, amount of coins from airdrop per applicant will grow) it is black PR and nothing more... stay tuned, and choose your own way. with DeepOnion or without.
I choose 41 airdrops) and this is my way!
revealed

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

I think those "ganstas" want to dump the price, to buy it on lowest price) Also they maybe want to reduce amount of airdrop applicants, in which case, amount of coins from airdrop per applicant will grow) it is black PR and nothing more... stay tuned, and choose your own way. with DeepOnion or without.
Community is what makes the coin a success. When the community asks questions, legitimate devs try to answer them, scammers try to hide them by deleting the posts. You guys are warned enough by various members here and now its your choice.  Cheesy
ByteFree

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

Community is what makes the coin a success. When the community asks questions, legitimate devs try to answer them, scammers try to hide them by deleting the posts. You guys are warned enough by various members here and now its your choice.  Cheesy
They answered. If it is not enough for you, you are free to go to another project. Leave your onions to us, and make your choise)
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Read the trust review for the dev, left by a senior member of this forum and decide it for yourself.
Senior member or not doesn't matter for shit. I can go and buy any number of legendary accounts and start leaving feedbacks. The feedback left is completely irrelevant too and just shows that the person leaving the feedback didn't even properly research the situation and left a feedback on a mere unfounded hunch.
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

The two that's trying to defame this project has no created a copy of this ANN title and continuously posting their allegations in there, the poor souls have nothing better to do than troll and do as they please. Please report them to forum moderator for disturbing the peace on this forum and harassing this ANN with unfounded allegations.

Very Weird Things Are Happening Right Now! Our job is certainly not easy. Some gangstas try to stop our progress. Those will get their answers in time. Our OP has everything one needed and everyone here by theirs own will. We will keep up.

Dev, what happened, is it a malicious complaint,Make your credit down,These people do not want to see deeponion coins strong,These people malicious destruction, the purpose is to split the community
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

What startle me and as I have posted in the so called scam thread that since I've been here never have I come across people so determined that they literally had to create 5 separate threads each containing the same message with the same users respond and calling scam.

All this effort for something that

1. Has not been listed on any exchange yet
2. This project is literally 3 weeks old
3. No member in this project contributed any funds of any sort
4. Devs were not pushing for exchange right from the start, that was most of the members here that feels in need to be listed but that's another debate.

Now the nutcracker, the biggest scam of the year was the DOA hack, 50 million was lost. Did you see these so called scam crusaders making noise creating threads and showing there heroism for the community. Nope nada, now all of sudden they speak on behalf of the community. Yeah right c'mon people look at what they trying to do,  clearly this is something more personal than what meets the eye.

Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

What startle me and as I have posted in the so called scam thread that since I've been here never have I come across people so determined that they literally had to create 5 separate threads each containing the same message with the same users respond and calling scam.

4. Devs were not pushing for exchange right from the start, that was most of the members here that feels in need to be listed but that's another debate.

Now the nutcracker, the biggest scam of the year was the DOA hack, 50 million was lost. Did you see these so called scam crusaders making noise creating threads and showing there heroism for the community. Nope nada, now all of sudden they speak on behalf of the community. Yeah right c'mon people look at what they trying to do,  clearly this is something more personal than what meets the eye.

They are obviously just trying to profit off of the baseless FUD. They understand very well that the coin could be worth as much as $100 or higher in 3-5 years and want to stuff their bags.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:47:15 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:03:25 PM by crypto-rainbow

The two that's trying to defame this project has no created a copy of this ANN title and continuously posting their allegations in there, the poor souls have nothing better to do than troll and do as they please. Please report them to forum moderator for disturbing the peace on this forum and harassing this ANN with unfounded allegations.

Very Weird Things Are Happening Right Now! Our job is certainly not easy. Some gangstas try to stop our progress. Those will get their answers in time. Our OP has everything one needed and everyone here by theirs own will. We will keep up.

Dev, what happened, is it a malicious complaint,Make your credit down,These people do not want to see deeponion coins strong,These people malicious destruction, the purpose is to split the community
We just not need to feed the fud. Those black PRs will be converted good PR in time. Our credibility will increase by our productions and new coming projects. It's sad there will be some victims from the black PR.

We improved our deny list with fud sources by the way. So right people will get more of the ONIONs so we can establish constructive projects much easier.

We were already expecting attacks from some fud sources. We prepared Deny list for this reason. And we are improving it. We will publish our fud source list in the future with all BCT public. Therefore other people can make better choices in bct forums.  We think they are paid FUD gangsta. They opened  4-5 threads so quickly and posted  from 4-5 accounts hundred posts. They are paid by their own bosses some btc.

Developers working on constructive projects, creating all of us better future, should not be punished with false claims and people should leave the feedback after properly research the situation.  

We can daily control 500 people without problem also check their balances and signatures...
And some people can understand from the energy we put we can even code us own exchange as well...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ByteFree

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:51:24 PM

They are obviously just trying to profit off of the baseless FUD. They understand very well that the coin could be worth as much as $100 or higher in 3-5 years and want to stuff their bags.

Totally agreed with you. I posted about it in their threads. It is just attempt to destabilize our fast growing community. We must ignore them, and just think our own mind)
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

I really do not know what you are saying, where did you get the news, what secrets can you open?Attackers try to get more benefits
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

Totally agreed with you. I posted about it in their threads. It is just attempt to destabilize our fast growing community. We must ignore them, and just think our own mind)

I agreed with you,Attack will hurt some people, as dev says:Developers working on constructive projects, creating all of us better future,Let's move on
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:20:19 PM

They answered. If it is not enough for you, you are free to go to another project. Leave your onions to us, and make your choise)

Most answers they provide are on template level. No insight or thought process behind decisions at all. It is good to have a firm ground on your decisions but it is bad to not explain them when someone provides constructive questions with sources on economics and etc and gets an template answer which are repeated on every following question. That alone rises red flags. I still believe I will get my answer on why there is a airdropped coin movement ban, who is behind the Deep Onion team to begin with.

biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

FUD usually means you're doing something right Wink

Besides, looking at a few week old project with 240+ pages of comments that's to be expected, right.  With the team's activity this isn't concerning at all.

vraken5935

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

What a great project! How do devs get involved?
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

alot of people impatiance already. Give this coin some time. The dev is really good and he know what he is doing. This coin is way better than any copypaste coin out there.
HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

Joining airdrop now.. Am I too late..  Huh

First you need 30 posts, to get the jr. Member rank, before you can participate in the airdrop.

alsio this depends to when your account has been created. It's not possible to join the campaign with an account which has been created after start of the campaign. In my opinion this is a very good and affective measurement in order to avoid abuse by participating with multiple accounts.
ByteFree

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:28:10 PM

Dev answered. If you not enough for it, you are free to go to another project. Leave your onions to us, and make your choise,Do not waste your time here

It is like you copy my post) and add something from you) but i am on your side)
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: