Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

I have a question about the 500 Onions for the supporters.
Do we need to hold 90% of them, to anticipate in the following airdrops?
Dont understand me wrong, I dont want to sell this free Onions for money.
The reason i ask this, is to sell them after we see a big pump on the exchanges in the future and then to buy more back cheaper.

of course it also has to apply the 90% rule,those 500 Onions was sending to the same address right?not really that hard to understand it actually

Mmhhh.. I think its not so clear, because you must hold 90% of your airdrop coins, but this was no airdrop.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

The 3rd round of regular airdrop will be according to the schedule.
You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.
And our reward list maybe not include those after we announced reward.

Wow! This is very good news. The project is getting better and better. Now it is clear where the coins go, which are obtained with PoS on premine wallets.
Finally, I can change the signature to the full-member, hooreeey!.
Winged13

Activity: 569
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

Hi.

My forum range was rised to member and I changed my signature according to it. And as I know, I should write about it in the original english topic.

Thanks.
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:44:37 AM

The reason i ask this, is to sell them after we see a big pump on the exchanges in the future and then to buy more back cheaper.

of course it also has to apply the 90% rule,those 500 Onions was sending to the same address right?not really that hard to understand it actually

Mmhhh.. I think its not so clear, because you must hold 90% of your airdrop coins, but this was no airdrop.

i don`t think the bot is so advanced that can figure out which coins is from airdrop,as far as i know it only depend on the coins amount in the address
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

i am so glad for the extra 500 Onions, this project is the best i have ever meet in crypto since i ever started. I am glad for this Crypto-Rainbow and all the Dev teams.

Thanks

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.

This is what I'd call a proactive approach against FUD Smiley Rewarding community building is a wise choice and it will certainly benefit the growth of the community thus making it more and more stable and stronger!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:01:35 AM

+500 ONIONs

This is what I'd call a proactive approach against FUD Smiley Rewarding community building is a wise choice and it will certainly benefit the growth of the community thus making it more and more stable and stronger!

Agreed, focus on the positive, not the negative. I am happy to defend DeepOnion, because I believe the project and airdrop rules are well thought out and logical, based on long term growth not short term dumping.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:04:34 AM

+500 ONIONs

Oh wow! This is just awesome! Onions just getting better and better! I need to go and check my wallet and see them onions. Lol!

I must suppprt a request by one of the other members here, can you please start a Telegram channel/group? I also prefer Telegram to Slack.

Oh no! No ONIONS in my wallet *SAD*sniffle* - I have made recent posts. Not sure what the criteria was to qualify?

In any case - ONIONS for the win! Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:10:49 AM

+500 ONIONs

Oh wow! This is just awesome! Onions just getting better and better! I need to go and check my wallet and see them onions. Lol!

I must suppprt a request by one of the other members here, can you please start a Telegram channel/group? I also prefer Telegram to Slack.

Oh no! No ONIONS in my wallet *SAD*sniffle* - I have made recent posts. Not sure what the criteria was to qualify?

In any case - ONIONS for the win! Smiley

Yep  Undecided no Onions in my wallet aswell, but i did made some recent posts. Probably we need to talk positively about Deep Onion in another thread  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bengems

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

Hey guys, Lets make crypto-rainbow proud by giving him positive ratings in berges to put the FUDers to shame....i have dropped my own Positive rating, what about you?

This Project is ours, we are the community, we are the power and we don't put money to get this golden eggs (DeepOnion) because it is ours.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

hey guys have you already claimed your bitcoin cash? if not and in any case be careful! lots of scam attempts out there! Stay safe!
bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

i don`t think the bot is so advanced that can figure out which coins is from airdrop,as far as i know it only depend on the coins amount in the address

dont sell to early. one coin which you hold 1000 or 10000 of goes to 3K or 5K and you are set for live. just wait 10 years

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
bengems

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Looks like the criteria was to give positive trust to the dev (OP starter) or "argue" (basically saying, if you don't like the coin GTFO) with people who ask why the premine is being staked (therefor making staking pretty much useless for everyone else). Funny thing is that some people who are so devoted, that they give positive trust and "defend" the name/image/brand of the coin are the ones who keep asking for exchange dates and how much of their stash can they dump. Really now ? You should focus on people who actually wrote in the bug bounty thread and those who helped with debugging the codebase, I mean you give 50 coins for actually finding out why the wallet doesn't compile on an OS and publishing the solution and then you give 500 coins for a lowest ranking parasite who gives you positive trust and says things like "Deeponion best coin evah~!!"... for real ? I'm not a fudder, never was but please, just read this and my previous post here, no matter how much you gain by staking, it will be worthless if you lose your credibility because most of the people here are just waiting to dump the coins, even on this forum you can read a few pages back that people already try to sell their full airdrop and now some of those people are in the "loyal" 500coin category...I imagine it is very hard to know who's worth your attention and trust but believe me, you can't buy long term trust and image with this 500 "loyal" airdrop or if you really do, make that 500 locked for 10-20 or even for the entire airdrop rounds, then you'll see who are the true supporters and who are the bottom feeders.

You may be making a sensible talk, and in other hands you also sound like a FUDER. but let me ask you this question...can you destroy what you have helped to build?

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

What do ya all think? I love my new avatar. ONION 4life.

Anyone have some alternative good avatars for this amazing coin?
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

i have been wondering why so much fudder pop out this days,
so i found a little clue about this all,first he's banned from this airdrop and don't have a chance to join it again.
second,many people willing to buy 1 onion for 3~5k each (he's envy of this because he missed this golden opportunity).
and the third he's asking about why Dev staking the premine,

i think it's reasonable for dev to staking his premine,because in the next development they will create facebook,twitter and many other campaign.
so if he doesn't staking his premine,distribution of the coins will stop in the middle and lack of interest for sure.

int64

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

Nice move from dev to give supporter free coin. When is next airdrom? or more acurate, until when we need to have at least 10 posts?  Smiley . I miss first

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:03:22 PM

Can you help me with my wallet is out of sync, how to get synced?
Use fresh nodes given this URL: https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

More help needed, I updated nodes, (tried several combinations listed on this thread) I made exeptions in firewall still 0 connections.. I have Tor browser and connects with the network.. do you have suggestions?

Not sure how experienced you are (I'm a newbie myself), but did you make sure to save your .conf file as "All Files" and not as a text file? It won't work as a text file.

I am enough experienced, it is DeepOnion.conf (unicode). Pretty frustrating experience.... any thoughts ?

Ok, so no support/answer about my wallet problem, it seems more users have that problem no connection I tried suggested steps... I cannot check if I had onions in my adress. You should reconsider the statment for all comunity etc...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

Can you help me with my wallet is out of sync, how to get synced?
Use fresh nodes given this URL: https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php

More help needed, I updated nodes, (tried several combinations listed on this thread) I made exeptions in firewall still 0 connections.. I have Tor browser and connects with the network.. do you have suggestions?

Not sure how experienced you are (I'm a newbie myself), but did you make sure to save your .conf file as "All Files" and not as a text file? It won't work as a text file.

I am enough experienced, it is DeepOnion.conf (unicode). Pretty frustrating experience.... any thoughts ?

Ok, so no support/answer about my wallet problem, it seems more users have that problem no connection I tried suggested steps... I cannot check if I had onions in my adress. You should reconsider the statment for all comunity etc...
What country are you from? There's a chance that TOR is blocked by your government or your ISP.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

+500 ONIONs

But don't you think this could resulted into people spaming the forum with Onion topics, which is against the rule of the forum, free tokens are fine if done right but to be dashing out free token based on hunch so as to gain support is a concern to me

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nalien

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

+500 ONIONs

But don't you think this could resulted into people spaming the forum with Onion topics, which is against the rule of the forum, free tokens are fine if done right but to be dashing out free token based on hunch so as to gain support is a concern to me
Dev already stated that he skipped people who started posting supportive messages after the announcement of the extra onions. Meaning that anybody who hopes to get free Onions by spamming will not be getting any.

P.S. Thanks for the 500. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: