Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

Great idea. It most definitely would  increase not only volume on the exchanges, but the price also. As the ones who dumped their coins to exchanges would simply drive the price up when trying to buy back the coins for next airdrop.
I think devs should ease their ban on moved airdrop to only next and sequential  airdrops until the coins are moved back to airdrop address with the original amount wallet got airdropped (minus 10%) with simple algo.

as far as I know off you are allowed to sell more than 10%, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THEM BACK IN THE WALLET BEFORE THE NEXT AIRDROP! But please don't move any coins untill crypto-rainbow has confirmed this!

From the OP:
To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any movements greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc. cannot be limited and can be freely traded.

we do this check currently before the payment we can start doing daily as well

If a user's balance is found to be 0 Onions on any day, we will suspend your BitcointalkID from future airdrops permanently.

we do this check daily

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:11:10 PM

lol, nice plan. Dump after airdrop , then buyback more cheap coins and send them back to wallet ^^

Watch the devs dump in small batches while laughing their asses off. (I am joking now but the rules and stubbornness on community proposed ideas concern the s**t out of me )

From the OP:
To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any movements greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc. cannot be limited and can be freely traded.

If a user's balance is found to be 0 Onions on any day, we will suspend your BitcointalkID from future airdrops permanently.

we do this check daily

Dear crypto-rainbow, yes we can AND did read the Original Post so there is no need to spam this thread with copy paste information.
Better tell, what do you think about community idea that was proposed not by qoute from the Original Post.

Thanks.

luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

Great idea. It most definitely would  increase not only volume on the exchanges, but the price also. As the ones who dumped their coins to exchanges would simply drive the price up when trying to buy back the coins for next airdrop.
I think devs should ease their ban on moved airdrop to only next and sequential  airdrops until the coins are moved back to airdrop address with the original amount wallet got airdropped (minus 10%) with simple algo.

as far as I know off you are allowed to sell more than 10%, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THEM BACK IN THE WALLET BEFORE THE NEXT AIRDROP! But please don't move any coins untill crypto-rainbow has confirmed this!

From the OP:

we do this check daily

by that 0 Onions daily check..is that mean we will be okay from suspend if we still have 1 or 0.001 Onion in the balance?
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

i think after coin hit exchange we'll see some interesting drama with crying suspended ppl  ^^

i'm waiting this, my popcorn is ready

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

From the OP:

we do this check daily

by that 0 Onions daily check..is that mean we will be okay from suspend if we still have 1 or 0.001 Onion in the balance?

0.001 can protect you from daily ban (if we don't care to scan balanced %90 daily) but payday ban will be for sure

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

I can remember 2 that devs told its ok to trade more than 10% of the premine as long more than 90% will be back short brfore the next airdrop happens. As I understand that, it means you are safe  long you have all the time a min. Of 0.00000001 onion in your wallet. Correct @crypto-rainbow?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

Hopefully someone can help?:

I have my Onion wallet on my Macbook, but I only switch it on when I need to work on it. I actually want my wallet to stake on my Windows PC, which is on 24/7.

My question: How can I move my onions from my Mac wallet to my Windows wallet (without being kicked out of future airdrops)? Or can on log into one wallet on any PC/Mac?

I obviously do not want to send my onions from the one wallet to the other, otherwise it will be seen as moving more than 90% in one go, and I might be blocked from future airdrops?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated Smiley

Thanks!
Get your private key from your mac wallet.
Search OP and or community forums how to do that.

Download windows wallet: insert private key, sync, stake.
Thats it

Aha! Fantastic! Thank you so much for your assistance - this will come in handy, will implement asap, then I can start staking on my Windows machine Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
luvbeening

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

From the OP:

we do this check daily

0.001 can protect you from daily ban (if we don't care to scan balanced %90 daily) but payday ban will be for sure

how about if i have 0.001 onions at daily but get it restore to 90-100% at pay day,will i be ban too?
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

I personally think you should allow people to dump coins right now. If you don't do that now, 90% of Airdrop will be dumped after 40 weeks which then will be a huge amount & may impact deeponion price then big time.
However if people dump coin now... it may keep deeponion price low for a while, but in long run it will just help deeponion to get a stable price as well as market.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

From the OP:

we do this check daily

how about if i have 0.001 onions at daily but get it restore to 90-100% at pay day,will i be ban too?
I will talk with web dev regarding this. Currently any amount moved over 10  off the wallet is unclear and we may ban users for this reason.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
BrickShares

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Can i still join the airdrop?
luvbeening

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

Can i still join the airdrop?

yes you can but you need to become at least a junior member status to join the airdrop
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

We have distributed 3 rounds so far.
We have had some wonderful supporters, we also have seen some fudders and haters.
To make our community better, and to encourage helps from community, we decided to make the following changes in the distribution formula.

Airdrop Amount = (Total coins to be distributed) *  factor / sum(factor  number_of_member_type)
factor = ranking_factor * community_factor

community_factor default is 1, and dev team may assign higher (2 for double) the factor to certain members, who significantly helped this community.

All the members are encouraged to suggest to dev team (PM please) if you see people significantly helped the community.

Your feedback always welcomed and valued  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

173 / 250 votes on novaexchange already.

we'll definitely reach 250 within a week.

any conjectures about the initial price?  Smiley

loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

if i understand correctly, The amount after each round will no longer be fixed and will depend on the rank of community
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

if i understand correctly, The amount after each round will no longer be fixed and will depend on the rank of community
It will be same and some people who included in the support group will get bonus payments.

173 / 250 votes on novaexchange already.

we'll definitely reach 250 within a week.

any conjectures about the initial price?  Smiley
My estimate in about 24 hours (less than 24 hours) we will reach enough votes. It should not take more than this

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

It will be same and some people who included in the support group will get bonus payments.

ok thanks for answer, What is the maximum of the rank of community?
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:01:26 PM

My vote goes to - Privacy is Freedom. DeepOnion.- Untraceability through the TOR Network
Thank you crypto-rainbow  for being honest & ongoing support

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:03:44 PM

Nice Idea ... But how is this gonna work ? Like the factors on which support ranking will be decided ? Also who will vouch for people supporting Deeponion ? Like for example I vote twice on nova & will shortly be casting my 3rd one. Debated with Fuders in support for Onion... Who all will be vouching for me?
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

btw today this topic 1month.

dogecoin 1month after announce had 500 pages. We after 1 month have 300 ^^

Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: