Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:34:38 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 10:54:51 PM by vpixele

Are you kidding me? Sad

"Status   Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Friday 18th August, 2017."

I need a REASON!

Look at my fking signiture

You have XXXXX written instead of user's ID
For such as you, I today made the instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XThxDYJgjQ0 @vpixele

cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

Are you kidding me? Sad

"Status   Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Friday 18th August, 2017."

I need a REASON!

Look at my fking signiture

Just hoovering with my mouse over your signature gives me your userid which you should have added to the signature like everyone else.. and it says XXXXXX.
Read the rules again.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:36:45 PM

Does seem kind of harsh to ban people outright for messing up on the signiature thing.
Although it does go to show that this airdrop is not just easy money.
You gotta take care and really keep on top of developments.
I'd just be a bit wary that those that have been blacklisted are gonna go to town on DeepOnion on the FUD front.

With all that being said though. Happy to have now got 5/5 airdrops. Let's keep this train rolling!

People have the chance to appeal it - then their activity will be looked at. Are they active in this thread, our forum, reddit, twitter, etc. If they are, they're being reinstated. If they aren't being active, they aren't being reinstated. Seems the most fair to me.

If they missed info about the change, and aren't even in any of the groups/discussions, then frankly they don't deserve it.

Ah, I didn't realise that. Yes that does seem fair.
More and more each day I'm realising that this coin is really serious.
Price is rising. Dev is not dumping.
Was hoping for $1 Onions but I think that's just gonna be the start.
Once we start getting cool new features, Onion is going to explode!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:42:29 PM

Does seem kind of harsh to ban people outright for messing up on the signiature thing.
I'd just be a bit wary that those that have been blacklisted are gonna go to town on DeepOnion on the FUD front.

With all that being said though. Happy to have now got 5/5 airdrops. Let's keep this train rolling!

People have the chance to appeal it - then their activity will be looked at. Are they active in this thread, our forum, reddit, twitter, etc. If they are, they're being reinstated. If they aren't being active, they aren't being reinstated. Seems the most fair to me.

If they missed info about the change, and aren't even in any of the groups/discussions, then frankly they don't deserve it.

Ah, I didn't realise that. Yes that does seem fair.
More and more each day I'm realising that this coin is really serious.
Price is rising. Dev is not dumping.
Was hoping for $1 Onions but I think that's just gonna be the start.
Once we start getting cool new features, Onion is going to explode!

This!
I also didn't expect it to go this way to be honest. But $1 is nothing, this could actually go viral. And I'll do my part to make it happen.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

Wow, I only recieved 264 onions this round. This must mean that the number of participants has been growing rapidly...

are there any infographs available?

Maybe this could help - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-distribution-just-completed.423/

also was it now the 5th round? because the number of coins distributed there is less than half as stated on the first post, 200,000 - 50,000 = 150,000 instead of twice as much the rounds before. I didn't really get why but you'd need to click the links and read up hehe.

Ye, thanks for the link cryptor! Evertything looks right about this airdrop,  but...

I just checked out the blockexplorer, and noticed something odd.

It says I have sent 620 ONIONs when in reality I've only sent 2 x 100 onion transactions. What can be causing that?
I guess I should sign up in the deepforum, too much traffic here to be noticed Tongue

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

Ye, thanks for the link cryptor! Evertything looks right about this airdrop,  but...

It says I have sent 620 ONIONs when in reality I've only sent 2 x 100 onion transactions. What can be causing that?
I guess I should sign up in the deepforum, too much traffic here to be noticed Tongue
If you follow this instruction, you will never have such problems again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME2xV4KmbWw @xsinx Wink

sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:53:12 PM

OK, then next question: "People have the chance to appeal it - then their activity will be looked at. Are they active in this thread, our forum, reddit, twitter, etc. If they are, they're being reinstated." What exactly is that? If you get blacklisted, what exactly is the way to get off from the list? Just acting normal and post 100 post in bitcointalk with CORRECT signature? Or something else?

shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

Wow, I only recieved 264 onions this round. This must mean that the number of participants has been growing rapidly...

are there any infographs available?

Maybe this could help - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-distribution-just-completed.423/

also was it now the 5th round? because the number of coins distributed there is less than half as stated on the first post, 200,000 - 50,000 = 150,000 instead of twice as much the rounds before. I didn't really get why but you'd need to click the links and read up hehe.

i would just like to tell you your banner ad isnt connected to you please use his video to fix your banner issue.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:04:17 PM

Was the reason why the Bitcointalk going slower because of the webcrawling last night? I mean how efficient is it? Or was it a legit DDOS attack?

We did not start crawling till today. Totally unrelated instances.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:11:33 PM

An old trick on sale to expose less than sold earlier that would be cheaper to buy.  Grin

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

OK, then next question: "People have the chance to appeal it - then their activity will be looked at. Are they active in this thread, our forum, reddit, twitter, etc. If they are, they're being reinstated." What exactly is that? If you get blacklisted, what exactly is the way to get off from the list? Just acting normal and post 100 post in bitcointalk with CORRECT signature? Or something else?

Submit an appeal to Crypto Rainbow, at which point past activity will be reviewed. The group isn't out to penalize people, that would be silly. The goal is to ensure that all of the efforts are going towards building a solid community. That being said, people that posted in here, helped, joined the social media outlets......basically anything more than "I joined the drop, didn't follow CLEAR instructions, but F it, gimme gimme gimme"

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:12:14 PM

Thanks for the reply, I do have coin controll turned on. When I look transactions history in my deeponion wallet I only see 2 outgoing transactions with 100 onion each. Same as the blockexplorer.
But blockexplorer also says this:

Total Sent (ONION)
In blockexplorer
When I go through transactions I only see 2 outgoing transactions with  100 onion ea. So its the same as wallet.

I dont get it

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

wake up this morning and open the wallet ,yes ,the airdrop is lying in my wallet ,thank you all

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vanluan

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:30:40 PM

Hi Dev,
I kept my signature unchanged during the last week but I was blacklisted. Please review my case!

GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:31:16 PM

I was blacklisted for not having my deeponion in my signature, how do I contest that?

kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

Rainbow; as you are the (i am guessing now) the spokesperson of the team.

I just want to say thank you for the superb amount of ONION.

Again a Friday night's beer to Dev team and all people making this explode. I never thought this coin could be way up there when I first read it.
BUT HERE WE ARE!

Spread the word

34 more drops to come!

CHECK COINMARKETCAP
After making world one of most advanced signature management software i don't think we stop at 34 :-) We will move on!
Will you stop with so much onions without advertisement it?  Do you think this community to allow me stop it?  Grin
We can distribute 1 onion to 2000 people no problem...

Wow! More ONIONs to come our way! Grin Drops will not stop after the remaining 34. It will go on. Great announcement dev! Smiley
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:34:02 PM

Thanks for the reply, I do have coin controll turned on. When I look transactions history in my deeponion wallet I only see 2 outgoing transactions with 100 onion each. Same as the blockexplorer.
But blockexplorer also says this:

Total Sent (ONION)
In blockexplorer
When I go through transactions I only see 2 outgoing transactions with  100 onion ea. So its the same as wallet.

I dont get it

if you had 820 coins in your wallet and you spent 200  you spent just under 25%. the rules state you can spend no more than 10%  you would have also been blacklisted if your banner ad wasnt
connected to your user acct  and it is not connected.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

Hi Dev,
I kept my signature unchanged during the last week but I was blacklisted. Please review my case!

Maybe it is all about that you didn`t change XXXXXX in your sinature with your profile ID
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

Hi Dev,

Well, you got the same issue with me - you did not put the signature correctly, which means you need to replace the "XXXXX" in the signature code with your use ID. And got punished...
So you need to appeal, i guess... and correct the signiture

Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:39:02 PM

Hello All, It is just my first week, but obviously I did something wrong, but I really do not know what it could be. I did my posts, I have my signature, but I have not received any airdrop. Hope someone can advice.
ThankYou(Thnx)
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: