Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

If Bitcoin will reach $100,000
ONION could be worth over $1000

Part of the information is taken according to analyst of the Bitcoin price,
http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-and-moores-law-2017-8?r=UK&IR=T

Plus having to look at a big picture of the world money, you will see the potential is always possible.
http://imgur.com/a/e0QEf

I can't believe I say this, but this statement is so stupidly wishful thinking it hurts my eyes reading it.

This is not even remotely how the value is determined. If that would be the case LTC would not be 44 dollars right now but 1000$+

The value will be determined over the course of adoption. Would I love to see 1000 bucks tomorrow. Yeah why not, but statements like that are extremely useless and look like hopium and spam to get your 10 posts....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

Plus having to look at a big picture of the world money, you will see the potential is always possible.

Everything is possible.
Imagine receiving $1000 for subscribing to the Onion reddit hehe

My biggest question is what will happen with the whole cryptospace, including Onions when the new economic crisis hits? There was no safe heaven in the last one, but now there is. I'm predicting massive, unimaginable rise and broad adoptability.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

I can't believe I say this, but this statement is so stupidly wishful thinking it hurts my eyes reading it.

This is not even remotely how the value is determined. If that would be the case LTC would not be 44 dollars right now but 1000$+

The value will be determined over the course of adoption. Would I love to see 1000 bucks tomorrow. Yeah why not, but statements like that are extremely useless and look like hopium and spam to get your 10 posts....

You are not looking in the long term... Smiley

After a few years, DeepOnion will be $1,000. Cool

Of course this does not happen overnight. Grin

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

If someone from the team could explain whats going on here? I received the Airdrop from yesterday. I got 322 DeepOnion, I only sent 30 to an exchange (+ the fees) which is a little bit less then 10% and I still got blacklisted? I have sent the funds back to the address I enrolled with as requested too.

HOW TO PREVENT TO GO BELOW 90% OF AIRDROP WHEN SENDING FEW COINS

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET FOR 40 WEEKS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

Check the quote of an earlier post of me above.
Most likely you got some coins moved to a change address. (which is different than you airdrop address!)
If you don't know what you are doing not not touch your wallet, till the airdrop is over!!

Register at official forums and be nice to the devs, maybe they can help out!

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

If someone from the team could explain whats going on here? I received the Airdrop from yesterday. I got 322 DeepOnion, I only sent 30 to an exchange (+ the fees) which is a little bit less then 10% and I still got blacklisted? I have sent the funds back to the address I enrolled with as requested too.

did you use coin control feature to send 30 onion coin ? if not contact dev for help

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

Can you please stop with your speculation in this thread? This is without any substance, since we all know that it is totally unpredictable what happens in the crypto world.
Albortz

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:45:12 PM

Of course I am looking in the future long term.... Thats exactly what i was saying.   LTC is the second oldest coin and it got 4 times as many coins as BTC so it should be 25% of BTC value no?

This is the exact statement every LTC support used for years.  Silver to gold blahblahblah

Don't get me wrong I got my fair share of LTC back in time and I still hold them, but market value is not determined by BTC price.

And I promise you the price will fall. It has to its a couple days old and onions need to mature. spikes from 30 cents to 4 dollars within two days is not healthy nor normal

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

Can you please stop with your speculation in this thread? This is without any substance, since we all know that it is totally unpredictable what happens in the crypto world.

We do not need haters like you here. Roll Eyes

DeepOnion will be worth $10. Dev is a marketing genius. Smiley
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

DeepOnion price on NovaExchange

After only 2 weeks on the exchange, the volume has surged to 23 BTC a day, and a price pump to 0.00089 BTC/ONION.
I'd say, this is already quite a mark interest from the community isn't it?

1) A solid project with pertinent milestones
2) An shockingly dymanic community behind it

What else do we need to understand that this project is gonna be a killer?

digdugg67

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

Hello. Why Dev suspended registrations?
I try register on https://deeponion.org/apply.php
But i get info msg "Registrations Temporarily Suspended"
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

The rule of the airdrop is to keep at least 90% of coins in the wallet.
Man i am not gonna use even 1% of deep onion and i will keep all 100% of deeponion in the wallet.Seeing its progress and its potential,i think it will give us great return if you just hold them for a bit longer time. Smiley

RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Of course I am looking in the future long term.... Thats exactly what i was saying.   LTC is the second oldest coin and it got 4 times as many coins as BTC so it should be 25% of BTC value no?

This is the exact statement every LTC support used for years.  Silver to gold blahblahblah

Don't get me wrong I got my fair share of LTC back in time and I still hold them, but market value is not determined by BTC price.

And I promise you the price will fall. It has to its a couple days old and onions need to mature. spikes from 30 cents to 4 dollars within two days is not healthy nor normal

You are just a hater, and enemy of DeepOnion. The lovers of DeepOnion know it will reach $10. Also 4 dollars was only for a short time, the price already corrected to $1.25! Tongue
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:50:16 PM

Hello. Why Dev suspended registrations?
I try register on https://deeponion.org/apply.php
But i get info msg "Registrations Temporarily Suspended"

yes, registration suspended. you may do the registration after the 6th airdrop.  thank you.
Albortz

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

You are just a hater, and enemy of DeepOnion. The lovers of DeepOnion know it will reach $10. Also 4 dollars was only for a short time, the price already corrected to $1.25! Tongue

Probably yeah. I hate it so much that I invested close to 10 BTC over the last week in it  Roll Eyes

Tell me how much did you buy beside the freebees?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Orangina

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

HOW TO PREVENT TO GO BELOW 90% OF AIRDROP WHEN SENDING FEW COINS

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET FOR 40 WEEKS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

Check the quote of an earlier post of me above.
Most likely you got some coins moved to a change address. (which is different than you airdrop address!)
If you don't know what you are doing not not touch your wallet, till the airdrop is over!!

Register at official forums and be nice to the devs, maybe they can help out!

I didn't knew that, anyway to get removed from the blacklist again? I contacted the OP but I'm not sure If he is the right person to contact or I must get in touch with somebody else.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

Woke up shocked at the price.  I hope it can hold above 1$ in the short term.  In any sense, there is still alot of room to grow.  Onion is on a small exchange that noone uses, imagine when it hits bittrex.   @crypto-rainbow have you applied for bittrex it? i'm sure with the current support and volume they'll consider listing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

July 19, open my airdrop road, 5TH passed, I was very happy life, let us move forward
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Probably yeah. I hate it so much that I invested close to 10 BTC over the last week in it  Roll Eyes

Tell me how much did you buy beside the freebees?

You invested 10 BTC, screenshot? I don't think so. You can invent anything on the internet, we are not stupid. Grin
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

Guys i read that only 10% can be moved from the wallet right?
And when i tranfer the coins new address is created?
have you a link for that argument i haven't found it.
Thanks  Smiley
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

would you like to see DeepOnion go to the Moon?

Excellent! We are on our way and the Moon is only station number one on our journey.

Can you feel it?

Deep Onion

Because without privacy there is no freedom.
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: