Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

1. One of our strengths is the high brand exposure by the signatures all around the forum. This exposure is from contributions from all type of community members. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc also contribute to the advertising, removing them will lower our exposure on the BCT forum. Also, "low quality posts" seem a bit arbitrary. Is this post a low quality post? I can't tell. This might increase uncertainty among community members.

Looks like you are effected by this decision. the developer is correct with his action. its a basic rules of most signature campaign.

With this new rules i need to further improve my post to increase my chances for approval when i join the coming weeks.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

Avatar campaign               Smiley
Signature campaign          Smiley

1st  Airdrop         Grin
2nd Airdrop         Grin
3rd Airdrop          Grin
4th Airdrop          Grin
5th Airdrop          Grin

On my way to Hero Member            Cheesy

On my way to join Founder Club     Cheesy

+1 , yea.  DeepOnion making my forum rank higher and also making my english better Grin

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:05:08 AM

the subscriptions are suspendeds?

yes, for this week only, the announced new rules. please follow the official forum for more informations

oh no i missed the first one and the others too because i was in holidays i waited to come home... well ill wait next week witht the hope to join!
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:06:12 AM

With new coming system, all applicant accounts will be reviewed by some staff before accepted to airdrops. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc will be denied. To increase your chance to be accepted we suggest applicants to register in official forums and contribute there.
jr member will no longer accepted, except those already in the airdrop  will be reviewed and maintained

That's fair enough. Better do this rather than accepting anyone and just flooding threads with nonsense.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

the subscriptions are suspendeds?

yes, for this week only, the announced new rules. please follow the official forum for more informations

oh no i missed the first one and the others too because i was in holidays i waited to come home... well ill wait next week witht the hope to join!

Yes the next week, you'll be able to join the airdrop. you are a member status. Jr member will no longer be accepted
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

I would love to be hired to check the quality of posts. If that's possible.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

I would love to be hired to check the quality of posts. If that's possible.

You can participate as our backup source in post checker team I will Pm you soon.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

1. One of our strengths is the high brand exposure by the signatures all around the forum. This exposure is from contributions from all type of community members. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc also contribute to the advertising, removing them will lower our exposure on the BCT forum. Also, "low quality posts" seem a bit arbitrary. Is this post a low quality post? I can't tell. This might increase uncertainty among community members.

Looks like you are effected by this decision. the developer is correct with his action. its a basic rules of most signature campaign.

With this new rules i need to further improve my post to increase my chances for approval when i join the coming weeks.

No I don't think so at all? Smiley I try to post quality posts, am supporting of the community, I maintain the swedish translation and try to do everything I can to help the community.

I just want the exposure of this project to be as big as possible, banning a lot of people will lower the exposure. But it is devs call Smiley And it seems a couple of people who have answered does not agree with me, if dev and the community wants this, then so be it.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:20:42 AM

Too many things happen's in the past 24 hours,  so decided to make a news story from it.

Bitnewsportal Press: Deeponion price continue to rally now trading at $1.73 a piece!

Read Here: http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=35

Donate some Onions: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38
rafzalan

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

Price is going up But when 90% off all airdrops are locked & we are not allowed to sell, this price has no sense for me.
Could you please describe the situation?
(I am new!)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

No I don't think so at all? Smiley I try to post quality posts, am supporting of the community, I maintain the swedish translation and try to do everything I can to help the community.

I just want the exposure of this project to be as big as possible, banning a lot of people will lower the exposure. But it is devs call Smiley And it seems a couple of people who have answered does not agree with me, if dev and the community wants this, then so be it.

To be fair, we don't know the reason why these people were banned. Certain members could hurt the coin.
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:23:01 AM

I found that the layout and layout of the announcement message of the OP is very easy to see
 and the viewer also easily find the subsection needed to apply for search.

i hope Dev will apply it  Roll Eyes

thanks.

Dev Crypto_rainbow has already replied and he is happy. Probably we will see the change in OP in a week or two

You have not voted trust for dev ah? You are seeing -8, and I see +37. It seems Lauda is still very active.  Grin

lol tell me how.? I was not there in the forum when all that shit went down. I read it yesterday a bit
You are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust
Go to trust settings. Then delete the default trust and replace it with the dev crypto-rainbow name. Set Trust depth = 2. Click update.

Done. I see +37
Done. I see +40 (Trust: 38: -0 / +40 )
thank you maxmad_x .
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:26:05 AM

Price is going up But when all cons are locked & we are not allowed to sell, this price has no sense for me.
(I am new!)

Hi there mate. Please read the OP or our official website, and you will better understand every thing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0
https://deeponion.org/

For more information, also visit our official forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

To be fair, we don't know the reason why these people were banned. Certain members could hurt the coin.

In my opinion we have to be pretty happy that our devs set security over popularity. Deeponion is every day on top in the announcement section. And for those who follow the rules its good tp know that those who cheat get banned.
120k sat by next airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:26:42 AM

Price is going up But when 90% off all airdrops are locked & we are not allowed to sell, this price has no sense for me.
(I am new!)
Why not make sense?
If you feel that this price is the end point that Onion can touch then you can sell out and out!
This rule helps people who can hold 90% Onion to 40 rounds of airdrop will get a lot more value now.
We have a long way to go, and the value of Onion will not stop at 1 ~ 2 $.
That's the meaning of keeping 90%.
Hope that my explanation makes you happy!
Thank you!
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:30:54 AM

I assume most people got banned after we were not able to change the new signature codes. In a proper signature campaign there should be enough time given? And op was telling that support should be at Deeponion forum. But I don't see much there except another set of conditions. Something isn't right. Tsk3.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

(I am new!)

Well, first of all, I would think that since the price has been rising rapidly, more people want to get their hands on Onions. This obviously increases the demand for Onions. And the strategy of the Dev team for forcing people to HODL 90% of their Onions, ensure that there is low supply. So it would just make sense that the demand for Onions is outstripping the supply. This will obviously cause the price to increase - basic laws of Supply and Demand.

Obviously Onions in and of itself is a wonderful project with great prospects going forward, when you evaluate the Privacy and Security involved in transacting in Onions. Onions could potentially be a Monero and ZCash killer - and look at the price of those coins. So get in and get qualified for airdrops, or buy Onions, because their price will just continue growing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

(I am new!)
Why not make sense?
If you feel this price points to the end that Onion can touch then you can sell out and out.
This rule helps those who hold 90% Onion to 40 rounds of airdrop will be worth much more than they are now.
Hope that my explanation makes you happy! Thank you!

If it continues, I would worry about it. It's a little bit like IOUs, low supply, any little positive sends the price up, but when all the coins come to the market, price goes way down. If it were up to me, I would have the price stay the way it is.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:33:43 AM

With new coming system, all applicant accounts will be reviewed by some staff before accepted to airdrops. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc will be denied. To increase your chance to be accepted we suggest applicants to register in official forums and contribute there.
jr member will no longer accepted, except those already in the airdrop  will be reviewed and maintained

I posted in the gallery on the official forum, is this correct? I need an opinion, continue this idea or do something else. If I continue, are there any comments?

The image hosting site might be down now. I cannot view the image you posted.

I posted to another hosting, now the picture is visible?

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rafzalan

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:35:12 AM

(I am new!)
Why not make sense?
If you feel this price points to the end that Onion can touch then you can sell out and out.
This rule helps those who hold 90% Onion to 40 rounds of airdrop will be worth much more than they are now.
Hope that my explanation makes you happy! Thank you!

If it continues, I would worry about it. It's a little bit like IOUs, low supply, any little positive sends the price up, but when all the coins come to the market, price goes way down. If it were up to me, I would have the price stay the way it is.
What will happen after the coins unbanned? A big dump?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 [541] 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: