Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:28:10 PM

I've been watching this for a while now, keep seeing more deeponion sig users in loads of other threads.
I don't think there's ever been anything like this scale of promotion, very well done. Glad to be on this train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:30:04 PM

Today i wrote to the admin on the forum about pc hardware where i have my account. I wanted to post a deeponion link in my profile. Did not succeed.
He took it as an unpaid advertisement. It is a pity but i understand. I'll try at least write about deeponions in the section of the crypto currency.
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:40:04 PM

maybe it's my not quite a negative attitude, but I have a question about the limited promotional information in your short ICO

Are you posting in the right thread? There has been no ICO. Most questions about DeepOnion can be answered by reading the first page of this thread, or on the DeepOnion community forum.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

very sad that I missed one round now and I never will be be a founding member : Full ONION holders arriving to the 40th round from beginning to the end will be the founding members for the planned ONION VOTE Central
They will carry special distinctive badge as Founder.  

Did Dev confirm this ?? Never saw this before. So voting central will only be available for Founding members huh ??

Hey @Crypto_rainbow buddy is it true? Can you please comment? THank you

Actully sleeping Cheesy that what is status say on DeepOnion forum ^^
And i think is a valid information people with all 40th round airdropped will get badge like founder and they gonna have much deeper vote access i think.

If that's true... It is really cool. I will be really interesting to see how many people go through all the 40 airdrops Cheesy

Nop i was wrong ... thanks to y2j89 for the crawl.

regarding the vote central: Did I get it right, that only users who participate from the first to the 40th round do get right to vote? If so, what do we do, if like only 5 people do manage to get all 40 airdrops? Will only them be able to vote?

No we will invite ALL and any ONION holders. You will need to prove your balance that's all. And you will have that weight impact at the results. We will put initial ONIONs from the bounty wallet and people will vote and decide how to spend and which project. We will use some percentage of bounty on those upcoming projects we believe supportive the expansion. Later people will donate.  All your VOTEs will be carried over the TOR network so we don't know who voted and you will be secure for this reason. We want to create eco system that can create lots of useful promotions and activities for the ONIONs future.

It's a service like current AirDrop project, it's actually the first project in it's kind. We help ONION holders to win. It's designed to make the ONION success. We plan to do VOTE central servicing those ONION holders at the future steps of expansion. And people are not limited only AirDrop participants. There are miners and other investor type people can have a say for the coin future projects.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

Ok just fumbled my way in here and now i'm interested also. But the sign up for airdrop process is a tad confusing.
GCforce

Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:05:46 AM

New Press Release For DeepOnion

Title: Can Onion Reach New Highs? Prediction Continues

Link to Read: http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=43

For Donation: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38

Great job , I'm sure your blog will be followed by many that's interested in the Development of DeepOnion.

Great web site @Xsinx and a great item about deep onion. I see you are @BitNewsPortal on twitter i will follow you now.
Somehow i have a few fairly big crypto followers which should help out on twitter and get some traffic on to site and helping DeepOnion and http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=43

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:09:16 AM

Ok just fumbled my way in here and now i'm interested also. But the sign up for airdrop process is a tad confusing.

Dev get noticed about to much information on ANN with this actual shape / typo.
Is better to read 2 times the main ANN i think Wink u can easy miss some information.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:24:53 AM

I dont think its supposed to be 100% straightforward otherwise everybody would do it. That being said though please do read the OP.

I think this is quite possibly the most detailed OP I have ever seen and there isnt a single question which you cannot find the answer to in there.

Now that being said, take a look at the OP you do not qualify just yet, you need to be JR. Member for this signature bounty. Hope that clarifies things, and hope you join us onion

gardners here when your a JR!
BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:32:30 AM

Is better to read 2 times the main ANN i think Wink u can easy miss some information.

Ok so I just read through everything and it seems that I will never be eligible to participate in this great coin because I have only been into mining for about two months, I started mining ETH and then some SIGT but I didn't feel I had anything to add to the community until a couple of weeks ago, when I made my account finally.

I like to help and not be a burden and I feel it has worked against me in this instance. Instead of creating an account and asking newbie question I figured things out for myself by reading the information that is posted over and over and over and did not create my account until I had something useful to say.

So is there anyway for me to participate in this or should I forget about this coin altogether?
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

It's not really that confusing. Read the OP first before you say that. Try not to complicate it but there are rules to follow. In the rules however, newbies in BCT cannot join the airdrops. Even if already a jr member or member by now, cannot qualify to join if they registered here in BCT after July 12th, 2017.
If you can, please review the OP. You can also monitor this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0 and also it's good if you will visit our official forum at https://deeponion.org/community/ for more update. There will be updates in the rules after the 6th round of the airdrops. Thank you.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:45:29 AM

Ok so I just read through everything and it seems that I will never be eligible to participate in this great coin because I have only been into mining for about two months, I started mining ETH and then some SIGT but I didn't feel I had anything to add to the community until a couple of weeks ago, when I made my account finally.

I like to help and not be a burden and I feel it has worked against me in this instance. Instead of creating an account and asking newbie question I figured things out for myself by reading the information that is posted over and over and over and did not create my account until I had something useful to say.

So is there anyway for me to participate in this or should I forget about this coin altogether?

It's good to know that you're interested with this project. Your help will be very much appreciated by the dev team. I'm not a part of the dev team, but I see that they reward anyone who helps them. We have a supporter here who is not yet eligible for the airdrop as he is committed to another project. Nevertheless, he has helped the community with any help he's at best to offer us. I saw him get rewarded by dev many times. So if you got some talent that can be useful for DeepOnion and the community, and you're willing, I suggest that you inform the dev with your intention to help. You can PM the dev, crypto-rainbow.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:48:02 AM

Accounts registered after July 12 are not eligible for the airdrop.  However you can purchase coins at nova exchange and mine it, although the difficulty went up really high from at least 2-3 coins/day @ 10mhs to 0.24/day.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hackmyl1fe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

Just a reminder that DeepOnion is available for mining for only 0.5% for the next week over at brutum-pool.com

Happy Mining Smiley
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:18:07 AM

With new rule it will be really hard for multi account to handle all the need to get AirDropped

What new rules are you referring to? I didn't see any new rules in the ANN post

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
hackmyl1fe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

With new rule it will be really hard for multi account to handle all the need to get AirDropped

Ya what the hell, whats this new rule?

Im not sure if some of the rules changed in the ANN post
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:32:55 AM

Ya what the hell, whats this new rule?

Im not sure if some of the rules changed in the ANN post

U can grab them on the main forum DeepOnion, best way to get every info is to be active on both Wink

Quality and Quantity of DeepOnion Supporters and Postings on BCT​

Please ignore this if you are the loyal and highly motivated and supportive members of DeepOnion

This is for deeponion supporters that do not pot enough or their post quality is not to standards needed

I believe that we as deeponion supporters what ever rank your within DeepOnion or in bitcointalk,
have been given an amazing opportunity to be involve with an incredible development in the cryptocurrency world.

Yet I see the level of support that some members of bitcointalk give to other coins and developments
whom are wearing our signatures yet only post once or twice a week or month in reference to DeepOnion.

There was an interesting post from member on BCT just a moment ago who is on another signature drive

Their words in bitcointalk regarding deeponion showed that they would when they had finished the campaign they were on ..... they would then support DeepOnion.

I have been surprised in the past day or so doing research in the activity of deeponion BCT members and assing posts and quality.

You must realise that we have all been given the chance to have a further 35 airdrops of onions, these have a real dollar value, and will significantly increase.

You are obviously able to participate in devs that do not require you to change your sig and avater,
and get all the terrible free coins you want fro mthe other developers but i personally as a very active member of DeepOnion I would like to see more loyalty in the different ANN threads. I want to see people post more in reference to DeepOnion thats all.

When in a thread discussion anywhere bring up the good points of the deeponion cryptocurrency, the tor integrated natur enuring total secuity and anonomity.

About the great community of support help and friendship that is available only from deeponion, no other crypto gives you the opportunity to use your talent and to make a difference

In my opinion Deeper has been far too lenient with people in the past, with members who only give one post a week being allowed to participate in the drops.

It has always been in the rules (was 100 characters)

Deeponion must be referenced to, with support, at least 10 times a week with a minimum of 50 characters in each otherwise you will get excluded from that weeks airdrop.

If you do not want to get excluded follow the simple rules and support DeepOnion to some level in all the threads you go into and participate in

Thank you all that need to this and again if this does not apply to you then carryo the great work of making DeepOnion so successful

I am sorry to all those this does apply to and if i sound upset.... however i am as i said people have been doing nothing and getting a lot of onions.

I am just an very active member of DeepOnion

Thank you all again

Cryptomaster aka GCforce @ bitcointalk

vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:45:06 AM

Just a reminder that DeepOnion is available for mining for only 0.5% for the next week over at brutum-pool.com

Happy Mining Smiley
this is great news , with many pools , we have more miner mining pools ,and i have a question
how much are fees  ?  at other pools fees is 0.1 percent 0.2 percent
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:54:21 AM

Hope you like my thread, dev. Smiley

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

Unfortunately, you would not be eligible due to your registration date on BCT. The cut off was in July. That said, there are still a lot of ways to earn some great onions. Come over to our Official forum for the full listing.
https://deeponion.org/community/

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 02:03:49 AM

Seem a little slow ATM so I thought I'd share some of our links with you guys.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: