Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

Most people i see have some worry what is going to happen after 40th airdrops. What if everyone moves away.

This could be interesting dynamic to watch. If someones wants to dump the coin after the last airdrop and he's convinced that others will do the same, the reasonable thing to do is to dump before the last airdrop. But then, he won't receive the last airdrop, so there's money lost right there.

Which could lead to a chain reaction: One who thinks so might dump after the 38th round, one after the 37th,... So it could be possible that many users quit before and many basically take the risk and hold to the end. That would lead to the situation that not a super-massive dump at the end would occur, but (just like now) always some will dump. The price would not completely go to the ground which would be good... for everybody! Those who hold to the end, those who jump in late and for that keep to the end and for those who dump their coins to a (in their eyes) fair price on the way.

But at the end of the day all we are saying right now is just speculation. We will have to wait and whitness by ourselves what will happen!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:00:37 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:25:35 PM by ssb883

in order for deeponion to eliminate "pump and dump" scenarios. hopefully, deeponion will impose a fine for those who violate the 10% Withdraw Rule, Charge them a penalty fee of 80-150% for withdrawing 11-100% of their deeponion airdrop wallet. So that, those people who want to dump deeponion will immediately choke to death.

Outrageous. Anyone can pump and dump any coin without being even connected to the community of a coin. Just let short sighted individuals do what they want to their holdings. And other investors will take the profit the dumpers left. People do things with their own reasons. It is not like a comrade dumps his holdings and turn into as our enemies. It must not be that way.
salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Most people i see have some worry what is going to happen after 40th airdrops. What if everyone moves away.
The fact is that founders and most of you will be holding crypto with great potentials. Some will be thankful forever they made easy quick money. You would promoted and supported it 30-40 long weeks. We give you extra comfort at official forums. Official forums will be very big. We got yesterday only 1200 posts there by the way. And we plan to give you some Voting Rights in upcoming vote central. It is up to you then. We can support further signature campaigns with new rules decided by community, no registration date restrictions or membership level restrictions etc,. And we will have big deny list at that time. So people more real support and expansion plans in their mind potentially can join us by projects.

After the 40 weeks airdrop I will still hodl my coins for I know this project has much more to offer. There's a huge possibility that the price will plummet but I am pretty sure that it would climb back up again gradually.
yes i think no one will lose because this project give all onion free You have nothing to lose if you wait after 40 weeks or 1 years .

ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

One good thing about the Deeponion community is that it has a unique set of developers which will finally solve the issue of almost all altcoins have a problem in common:

"the pump and dump" dilemma.

Premise:

• DeepOnion will airdrop onions every friday for 40 weeks. (free onions for everyone on bitcointalk) so after the airdrop, "Dumpers"will immediately withdraw all 100% onions from their airdrop wallet and sell them to exchanges, which would cause a "pump and dump" trend. by these trend, it will signal other traders to dump their onions before the price fell on its knees.

Conclusion:

10% withdraw rule. (Existing)

• Users that will withdraw more than 10% from their airdrop wallet will be blacklisted. therefore they are not eligible for future airdrops.

Penalties (Future) take note, this is the real solution.

• Users that want to appeal their blacklisted status will pay a penalty of 80% (upon the discretion of the developers, can change every week)

for example:

if "Client A" withdraws all his 1,000 Onions then the dev team immediately detected that he violated the 10% Rule. Client must replenish his airdrop wallet with the amount of 1,800 Onions so that he will be eligible for the next airdrop. If not, he will not be included in the future airdrops to come.

calculations are as follows:

1,000 x 1.80 (80%) = 1,800

This Solution will ensure that people with the strong intention to pump and dump the Onions will not profit from it anymore. Solving the age-old dilemmas for altcoins.

DeepOnion Delivers!

what do you think guys?
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:23:41 PM

This is my newest one

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

Just hit full member status and updated my signature. Hopefully everything is right. Keep on truckin DeepOnion.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

The fact is that founders and most of you will be holding crypto with great potentials. Some will be thankful forever they made easy quick money. You would promoted and supported it 30-40 long weeks. We give you extra comfort at official forums. Official forums will be very big. We got yesterday only 1200 posts there by the way. And we plan to give you some Voting Rights in upcoming vote central. It is up to you then. We can support further signature campaigns with new rules decided by community, no registration date restrictions or membership level restrictions etc,. And we will have big deny list at that time. So people more real support and expansion plans in their mind potentially can join us by projects.

Is there any plan to implement master nodes etc? Might make it more incentivized to hold coins

We don't know, we will see what projects will bring community in front of us and with how much voting weights.   

I think the mos atractive feature in the roadmap is the implementantion of smart contracts, correct me if i'm wrong, is there a smartcontract implementation runing trough TOR network?

Why would smart contracts through TOR network be attractive? Isn't smart contracts meant to be traceable? Sorry not trying to be a smart ass, but genuinely clueless.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Bibi187

Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

One good thing about the Deeponion community is that it has a unique set of developers which will finally solve the issue of almost all altcoins have a problem in common:

"the pump and dump" dilemma.

Premise:

• DeepOnion will airdrop onions every friday for 40 weeks. (free onions for everyone on bitcointalk) so after the airdrop, "Dumpers"will immediately withdraw all 100% onions from their airdrop wallet and sell them to exchanges, which would cause a "pump and dump" trend. by these trend, it will signal other traders to dump their onions before the price fell on its knees.

Conclusion:

10% withdraw rule. (Existing)

• Users that will withdraw more than 10% from their airdrop wallet will be blacklisted. therefore they are not eligible for future airdrops.

Penalties (Future) take note, this is the real solution.

• Users that want to appeal their blacklisted status will pay a penalty of 80% (upon the discretion of the developers, can change every week)

for example:

if "Client A" withdraws all his 1,000 Onions then the dev team immediately detected that he violated the 10% Rule. Client must replenish his airdrop wallet with the amount of 1,800 Onions so that he will be eligible for the next airdrop. If not, he will not be included in the future airdrops to come.

calculations are as follows:

1,000 x 1.80 (80%) = 1,800

This Solution will ensure that people with the strong intention to pump and dump the Onions will not profit from it anymore. Solving the age-old dilemmas for altcoins.

DeepOnion Delivers!

what do you think guys?

I dont understand the point about the possibility to come back after u remove more them 10% from your wallet. I think is have to be a strictly rule.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

I not moved even 1 coin, this time i will hold and hope in this project seems very exciting  Smiley
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:54:33 PM

I dont understand the point about the possibility to come back after u remove more them 10% from your wallet. I think is have to be a strictly rule.

If you don't use the coin-control feature you might even move more than 10% of your coins even though not more than 10% are actually leaving your wallet. In this case you can re-enter the airdrop.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

This could be interesting dynamic to watch. If someones wants to dump the coin after the last airdrop and he's convinced that others will do the same, the reasonable thing to do is to dump before the last airdrop. But then, he won't receive the last airdrop, so there's money lost right there.

We give you extra comfort at official forums. Official forums will be very big. We got yesterday only 1200 posts there by the way

Why the age verification?

We want to keep kids out from official forums it's better for the rest community.

This is my newest one

lol 

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Bibi187

Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

I not moved even 1 coin, this time i will hold and hope in this project seems very exciting  Smiley

Hey nice to see you here Smiley More time i check this ANN, as more i see interesting people get in train !

If the roadmap is followed with all the effort, surely Deeponion will value and stay in the top 50 by the end of the year, it will not be impossible! I've been away for a few days, have there been any changes?

Yeap we got a little update, better to read ANN again Wink
About sign and minimal required

If you don't use the coin-control feature you might even move more than 10% of your coins even though not more than 10% are actually leaving your wallet. In this case you can re-enter the airdrop.

I agree but this is particular case, for people who move out voluntary more them 10% i suggest no way back.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:08:36 PM

Beautiful tutorial
Tor & DeepOnion

read more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deep-onion-tor-tutorial-how-tor-network-works-and-deep-onion-client-connects.544/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

If the roadmap is followed with all the effort, surely Deeponion will value and stay in the top 50 by the end of the year, it will not be impossible! I've been away for a few days, have there been any changes?

just temporary disabled airdrop registration for a new members and opening another one.

see more details here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/special-giveaway-15-18888-onion-per-person.565/

even if u're late for the first 200, u should update ur deeponion forume profile with ur bitcointalk id.

BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

Ok just fumbled my way in here and now i'm interested also. But the sign up for airdrop process is a tad confusing.

Dev get noticed about to much information on ANN with this actual shape / typo.
Is better to read 2 times the main ANN i think Wink u can easy miss some information.

Ok so I just read through everything and it seems that I will never be eligible to participate in this great coin because I have only been into mining for about two months, I started mining ETH and then some SIGT but I didn't feel I had anything to add to the community until a couple of weeks ago, when I made my account finally.

I like to help and not be a burden and I feel it has worked against me in this instance. Instead of creating an account and asking newbie question I figured things out for myself by reading the information that is posted over and over and over and did not create my account until I had something useful to say.

So is there anyway for me to participate in this or should I forget about this coin altogether?

It's good to know that you're interested with this project. Your help will be very much appreciated by the dev team. I'm not a part of the dev team, but I see that they reward anyone who helps them. We have a supporter here who is not yet eligible for the airdrop as he is committed to another project. Nevertheless, he has helped the community with any help he's at best to offer us. I saw him get rewarded by dev many times. So if you got some talent that can be useful for DeepOnion and the community, and you're willing, I suggest that you inform the dev with your intention to help. You can PM the dev, crypto-rainbow.

So what you are saying is that I can work for my onions while everyone else gets them for free?

This is not a very good way to grow the community for your coin. Since I am new and wanted to get behind this project and now I have no reason to stick around or tell anyone else I know to join.

Seems like an exclusive club at the moment that does not want new members, that is not very conducive to growth. Hope you guys all like trading with each other.

Oh well good luck with your club.
Mergesort

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

Any new mandatory changes for the next airdrop?
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

Ok just fumbled my way in here and now i'm interested also. But the sign up for airdrop process is a tad confusing.

Dev get noticed about to much information on ANN with this actual shape / typo.
Is better to read 2 times the main ANN i think Wink u can easy miss some information.

Ok so I just read through everything and it seems that I will never be eligible to participate in this great coin because I have only been into mining for about two months, I started mining ETH and then some SIGT but I didn't feel I had anything to add to the community until a couple of weeks ago, when I made my account finally.

I like to help and not be a burden and I feel it has worked against me in this instance. Instead of creating an account and asking newbie question I figured things out for myself by reading the information that is posted over and over and over and did not create my account until I had something useful to say.

So is there anyway for me to participate in this or should I forget about this coin altogether?

It's good to know that you're interested with this project. Your help will be very much appreciated by the dev team. I'm not a part of the dev team, but I see that they reward anyone who helps them. We have a supporter here who is not yet eligible for the airdrop as he is committed to another project. Nevertheless, he has helped the community with any help he's at best to offer us. I saw him get rewarded by dev many times. So if you got some talent that can be useful for DeepOnion and the community, and you're willing, I suggest that you inform the dev with your intention to help. You can PM the dev, crypto-rainbow.

So what you are saying is that I can work for my onions while everyone else gets them for free?

This is not a very good way to grow the community for your coin. Since I am new and wanted to get behind this project and now I have no reason to stick around or tell anyone else I know to join.

Seems like an exclusive club at the moment that does not want new members, that is not very conducive to growth. Hope you guys all like trading with each other.

Oh well good luck with your club.

justice shouldn't be based solely on personal gain.

if something is inconvenient only to you, it doesn't mean that it's bad overall.

be patient and perhaps with time the rules will be changed.

GCforce

Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

I think the price will pick up soon on nova.

The reason if i had a bit of bitcoin i wouldnt mind picking these onions up at almost 5 x less than they were just over two days ago. Lets not forget that this is a #Tor #Integrated #Secure #Anonymous  #Cryptocurrency. Sorry about the hashtags i have been doing to much on twitter in the past week.

This is not just any Tor integrated crypto either, of which there are only less than a handful. This is a deeponion #hybrid #cryptocurrency in which the development team are with support of the community adding new features not just to the wallet with extra security enhancements such as the upcoming DeepSend feature and with other enhancements to the  community forum given new features, itis none stop activity.

Also the community of deeponion is getting stronger everyday and with more purpose and drive in the members.

Thats why i think the price of deeponion will rise tonight.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:41:06 PM

I think the price will pick up soon on nova.

The reason if i had a bit of bitcoin i wouldnt mind picking these onions up at almost 5 x less than they were just over two days ago. Lets not forget that this is a #Tor #Integrated #Secure #Anonymous  #Cryptocurrency. Sorry about the hashtags i have been doing to much on twitter in the past week.

This is not just any Tor integrated crypto either, of which there are only less than a handful. This is a deeponion #hybrid #cryptocurrency in which the development team are with support of the community adding new features not just to the wallet with extra security enhancements such as the upcoming DeepSend feature and with other enhancements to the  community forum given new features, itis none stop activity.

Also the community of deeponion is getting stronger everyday and with more purpose and drive in the members.

Thats why i think the price of deeponion will rise tonight.

Price corrections are a very normal and market healthy thing. Especially when there is a big jump like we had at the weekend
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

Any new mandatory changes for the next airdrop?
It is designed for new applicants, we will review them before approve in the airdrop.  And we made forum membership mandatory for applicants.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 [586] 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: