Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

NEW MINING POOL FOR DEEPONION

Cryptocoach-Miningpool:
http://185.170.115.97:8080/

We got 1% fees and optimal ports for each kind of x13 Miner

Getting started:
URL:

Port: 5008, Diff: 0.5,  up to 300 MHs Miners
Port: 5016, Diff: 1,    300 MHs to 1 GHs Miners
Port: 5032, Diff: 0.1,    Nicehash Port
Port: 5256, Diff: 12,    > 1 GHs Miners

User:
Your receive adress

HAPPY MINING!!

greetings from crypto-coach team

We are updated Poolfee to 0%  ! Feel free for mining Smiley

can someone feedback?

We will test the pool with a rig, the payments are not specified. Mining in progress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:07:02 PM

One good thing about the Deeponion community is that it has a unique set of developers which will finally solve the issue of almost all altcoins have a problem in common:

"the pump and dump" dilemma.

Premise:

• DeepOnion will airdrop onions every friday for 40 weeks. (free onions for everyone on bitcointalk) so after the airdrop, "Dumpers"will immediately withdraw all 100% onions from their airdrop wallet and sell them to exchanges, which would cause a "pump and dump" trend. by these trend, it will signal other traders to dump their onions before the price fell on its knees.

Conclusion:

10% withdraw rule. (Existing)

• Users that will withdraw more than 10% from their airdrop wallet will be blacklisted. therefore they are not eligible for future airdrops.

Penalties (Future) take note, this is the real solution.

• Users that want to appeal their blacklisted status will pay a penalty of 80% (upon the discretion of the developers, can change every week)

for example:

if "Client A" withdraws all his 1,000 Onions then the dev team immediately detected that he violated the 10% Rule. Client must replenish his airdrop wallet with the amount of 1,800 Onions so that he will be eligible for the next airdrop. If not, he will not be included in the future airdrops to come.

calculations are as follows:

1,000 x 1.80 (80%) = 1,800

This Solution will ensure that people with the strong intention to pump and dump the Onions will not profit from it anymore. Solving the age-old dilemmas for altcoins.

DeepOnion Delivers!

what do you think guys?

I dont understand the point about the possibility to come back after u remove more them 10% from your wallet. I think is have to be a strictly rule.

I still think that there are some people who move the coins from one wallet to other when they change the desktop to other. Or create a new wallet and store it on their storage stash etc. I dont think these people should be punished by banning them forever. As @ghostwalker.ph's suggestion if we make them buy 2x the amount that they moved and replace it in the wallet, they should be allowed to stay on the airdrop. If someone is that willing to stay on airdrop to buy 2x the amount then fuck yeah that person is to be kept on the project for long.

while I agree with you the rules were pretty simple. dont move the coin. (well if you need to you could) but we receive it for free so just keep the thing.  I misse out on 1 airdrop and was very dasd. didnt undestand that I had to add my id to the singuture. hope it is correc tnow

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

We are about to finalize new signup process. I hope today if not latest tomorrow we will start accepting people again.

NEWSFLASH!!

Building right now a community mining pool with MPOS support just for you, fellow Onion believers. It will start at 0% fee for the first month and fee% after month will be decided upon by the donations I might receive. It will be max 1% however.

Pr-registrations and bug testing starting this evening. (UTC)

This is another little contribution of me towards the community!

Please reply with the GHS/MHS you can/will join, so i can prepare server for expected loads.
This is the community power, together we are stronger we are. Let us know when you start we will add it to OP and make some promotion.
Count me in also. I hope the set up is easy enough for noobs like myself

Well if it is too hard, this is a community pool, and I will be here around just as other onion miners! Together we will succeed

Update, pool is almost finished, needs to work on some final testing, but pre-registrations will be opened from tomorrow 10.00h (approx) UTC!

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:11:45 PM

No I have been told I can never sign up, simply because I didn't make my account right when I started reading this forum a couple months ago.

Clarify? You say you started reading this forum a couple of months ago but you only registered this month. So I am guessing you are disqualified because don't meet the cut off date. So either you have also been a lurker which by definition means you never contributed to this forum, which clearly  conflicts with what this coin stands for.

Now you can either contribute like many other Newbie accounts or you can buy this coin from an exchange and earn passive income by staking. Or you can shut up and take your medicine instead of whining. This will not be the first coin or the last coin you will miss out on.

There is always another shitcoin to mine, buy etc.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

Im not so sure about that 80% rule proposal.  Someone could unload all his onions, and if the price goes down (or if he makes the price go down), he then buys the onions lower and re-enters the airdrop.  He can do this every airdrop.  If the price doesnt go down, he doesnt buy back the onions.  I'd rather it stay 90% or ban but hey all opinions are welcome.  It would create trading activity and volatility though, which can be good for the coin.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

I atleast have to read 10 Pages daily once I am back from office lol
Anyhow ... I see Onion is still have Blood Bath on Novaexchange... But won't think that will be for too long Smiley
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:25:46 PM

Im not so sure about that 80% rule proposal.  Someone could unload all his onions, and if the price goes down (or if he makes the price go down), he then buys the onions lower and re-enters the airdrop.  He can do this every airdrop.  If the price doesnt go down, he doesnt buy back the onions.  I'd rather it stay 90% or ban but hey all opinions are welcome.  It would create trading activity and volatility though, which can be good for the coin.

The Dev checks several times during the week and or day. You never know when, so if your balance is below 90% of airdrop at any of those check, you will be banned. One must be really lucky to be succesful like this!

Doken

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Spanish Translator

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:29:50 PM

It's better to leave the onions in the wallet and have 100% balance for next airdrop because if you make a mistake and your balance is below 90% you will be banned and It's very difficult to go back to airdrop again.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

AIRDROP REGISTRATION FOR NEW FOLKS IS DOWN FOR ONE FREAKING WEEK. QUIT CRYING BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED THIS UP UNTIL NOW. THIS IS NOT AN "EXCLUSIVE" CLUB, 90% OF ALL BITCOINTALK MEMBERS CAN STILL PARTICIPATE. THERE'S STILL 33 WEEKS LEFT THAT YOU CAN JOIN.

Jesus Christ.

Shows some real empathy there my friend.

33 weeks left and I cannot join.

It looks like the registrations will re-open in couple of days, no need to worry. As more weeks pass, the price of DeepOnion will be higher and higher due to higher airdrop demand, so you will still get a lot of onions to make a nice profit if you sign-up next week after registrations open again.

No I have been told I can never sign up, simply because I didn't make my account right when I started reading this forum a couple months ago.

Just let it go already.

That's the rules, the rules make sense, you want credit because you were reading the forum before you created an account.

Do you really want the devs to give you credit for that? How would they know it's true? Should they spend time and money traveling to your home to check your computer, contact you internet provider, etc?

You honestly are whining like a kid, which makes me wonder about your daily interaction with people. Sometimes bluntness is best to make a person reevaluate themselves.

Reevaluate your personality.
zoom_rich

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:38:01 PM

It's better to leave the onions in the wallet and have 100% balance for next airdrop because if you make a mistake and your balance is below 90% you will be banned and It's very difficult to go back to airdrop again.

I read that for some people they transferred less than that, but the system read it wrong. I wouldn't take the chance for now.

What I'm curious is how does it determine how many coins one is supposed to have. Like if someone buys from the exchange, say 5,000 coins, sends it to their wallet, then later on sends those 5,000 back to the exchange. Is it going to counted as more than 90%?
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:43:30 PM

I read that for some people they transferred less than that, but the system read it wrong. I wouldn't take the chance for now.

What I'm curious is how does it determine how many coins one is supposed to have. Like if someone buys from the exchange, say 5,000 coins, sends it to their wallet, then later on sends those 5,000 back to the exchange. Is it going to counted as more than 90%?

I totally agree with you, if you dont know wath are u doing dont transfer any coin, no problem at all.
In counterpart on DeepOnion main forum, u have two tutorial section for a lot of thing
https://www.deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-tutorials.17/
https://www.deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-video-tutorials.32/

I can provide a little explication about wallet, a basic in DeepOnion when u send coin, the remaining coin stay on your wallet but move to a new address already on your wallet. So on main page wallet u gonna see fair amount, but in details your actual balance is not in the "good" address. For more details i invite people to check forum tutorial Wink

Nop only AirDrop DeepOnion is counted any other source of Onion dont have to follow this rule.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:00:42 PM

He has a point. While the suggested 80% rule sounds reasonable at first sight, it could really lead to massive dump&rebuy schemes. I'm not sure that would be an improvement from the pump&dumps schemes.  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bjoern2404

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

NEW MINING POOL FOR DEEPONION

Cryptocoach-Miningpool:

We got 1% fees and optimal ports for each kind of x13 Miner

Getting started:
URL:

Port: 5008, Diff: 0.5,  up to 300 MHs Miners
Port: 5016, Diff: 1,    300 MHs to 1 GHs Miners
Port: 5032, Diff: 0.1,    Nicehash Port
Port: 5256, Diff: 12,    > 1 GHs Miners

User:
Your receive adress

HAPPY MINING!!

greetings from crypto-coach team

We are updated Poolfee to 0%  ! Feel free for mining Smiley

There is no information on the payout interval.  Huh

Payout after 5 block confirmations Wink

Pool works great ----> http://185.170.115.97:8080/stats

zoom_rich

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:17:49 PM

I totally agree with you, if you dont know wath are u doing dont transfer any coin, no problem at all.
In counterpart on DeepOnion main forum, u have two tutorial section for a lot of thing

I can provide a little explication about wallet, a basic in DeepOnion when u send coin, the remaining coin stay on your wallet but move to a new address already on your wallet. So on main page wallet u gonna see fair amount, but in details your actual balance is not in the "good" address. For more details i invite people to check forum tutorial Wink

Nop only AirDrop DeepOnion is counted any other source of Onion dont have to follow this rule.

So that's what happens. It's moved to a new address. Can't the address be connected somehow, or are the two wallets completely separate on the blockchain?

Because what if saved your private key, have a computer crash. Will you lose your coins because the private key was for the original wallet.

Very dangerous stuff.
kabi123

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:19:24 PM

Who's the genius that dump a Onion coin for 20k sats? Hope one huge exchange add Onion to encrease price and market... dumpers will regret  Tongue

man is just about oportunity cost , u can hold and hope for bether price, or u can sell with profit and let the money spin spin spin P
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:27:11 PM

Who's the genius that dump a Onion coin for 20k sats? Hope one huge exchange add Onion to encrease price and market... dumpers will regret  Tongue

man is just about oportunity cost , u can hold and hope for bether price, or u can sell with profit and let the money spin spin spin P

Exactly, I'm not even here to front. I sold 9% of my Onion over 40k, still hold the other 91%+ a bit more due to staking. I love Onion and believe in it, I never broke any airdrop rules but parlayed the BTC into other profits. Never spread any FUD, always support.  So I guess you could call me the "genius" that at least spelled encrease increase correctly.  Cheesy Tongue

abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

when will happen the next airdrop?

Next airdrop round will be on this Friday (25th of August). You can register now to receive it in the main thread.

Thanks for the info! I`m not Junior yet. I hope I get junior level soon so I can register.

Do you know what is the best way to create a wallet?

you cant register yet locked out boo hoo when will we be able too need to grow me sum onions
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

So that's what happens. It's moved to a new address. Can't the address be connected somehow, or are the two wallets completely separate on the blockchain?

Because what if saved your private key, have a computer crash. Will you lose your coins because the private key was for the original wallet.

Very dangerous stuff.

U dont have two wallet u stick with one, u just multiple address on your wallet and no one address can be related to another, so u just use one wallet.dat and one privatekey

zoom_rich

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:54:29 PM

Very dangerous stuff.

U dont have two wallet u stick with one, u just multiple address on your wallet and no one address can be related to another, so u just use one wallet.dat and one privatekey

I see. Still a little confuse, but understand that the wallet have multiple addresses.

The confusion comes from the idea that people sent less than 10% to an exchange, but that because of these multiple wallets the Dev team detected it as having taken out more than 10%.

Eventually I'll understand it all. I hope.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:05:17 AM

Very dangerous stuff.

I see. Still a little confuse, but understand that the wallet have multiple addresses.

The confusion comes from the idea that people sent less than 10% to an exchange, but that because of these multiple wallets the Dev team detected it as having taken out more than 10%.

Eventually I'll understand it all. I hope.

That the point, with the sold back to your wallet.dat on another address, for user it seems ok, not for dev ( cause dev have only one address of your wallet ).

Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: