Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Would be nice to have a read only manditory updates thread. For things all participants have to do...wallet, sig., ...
Cause here is a lot action going on, very hard to follow the thread.

That's why the official forum exists so you don't have to miss anything important. In case you have forgotten...www.deeponion.org  Grin
You're right! In relation to the signature campaign, is it mandatory to place the ID to receive reference? Because mine is with XXXX, do I need to change it or is it okay to leave it? For some reason I didn't get my ONIONs last week! Maybe because I posted the same day, but this week I'll not make that mistake!

I think u have to get your ID on sign or your sign is not considered valide, yeap if you do all your post on same day, u can be blacklisted Smiley
U can check your status on AirDrop apply at anytime here  https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

Would be nice to have a read only manditory updates thread. For things all participants have to do...wallet, sig., ...

That's why the official forum exists so you don't have to miss anything important. In case you have forgotten...www.deeponion.org  Grin
You're right! In relation to the signature campaign, is it mandatory to place the ID to receive reference? Because mine is with XXXX, do I need to change it or is it okay to leave it? For some reason I didn't get my ONIONs last week! Maybe because I posted the same day, but this week I'll not make that mistake!

surely change XXXX to 933946

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

That's why the official forum exists so you don't have to miss anything important. In case you have forgotten...www.deeponion.org  Grin

It will be better you change XXXX with 933946  which is your bitcointalk userid

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=933946

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Someone knows how much DeepOnion I will get with 150 mh/s ?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

You can check this thread https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onions-per-day-calculator-amd-nvidia-asics.303/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

Difficulty goes up and down quite a bit during the recent days.

But, overall with 150mhs you should expect anywhere from 3-4 coins a day.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

This thread is not so much more accurate, with bomb interesting in DeepOnion, a lot of new miner enter the game ...
So diff get up, u prolly have to expect less that the thread show reduce per 20% i assume.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

Today PoS mining in the hit +1,70191778 Union surprisingly behaves PoS mining Smiley

That's amazing Smiley
I only managed to hit one about once every day or even less once every two days.
How did you arrange you blocks in your wallet?  Shocked
I had my blocks in 250 ONIONs each.

This is similar to my wallet. Since this morning, I've got 13 staking rewards. It would have been 16 in total if not for the 3 "generated but not accepted mined". But no worries because it will cover up in the next reward. And in my wallet I didn't touch the blocks, I just leave them how they split themselves. Why many rewards today? I think it is because the network weight is lower today compared to previous days. Grin
bumblebee24

Activity: 154

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

Yes, many wallets have been hitting staking rewards in past 24 hours. That's due to the fact the premined is not being staked at the moment. You can always check the explorer for this. Like currently the POS difficulty is 0.00953496, that's quite low and everyone that turns their wallet on now will start hitting. But once dev starts staking premined again the POS difficulty will rise to ~0.8 and people will small balances will have a hard time staking. Explorers tell you everything, you could literally turn you wallet on at the right time and get as much staking rewards for 1 hour as someone does for having their wallet open for 24 hours.   Cheesy
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

can i put our onion that I bought from exchange to airdrop address ? or need to separate it in to new address ?

Hi there! Smiley It's better if you will create a new address. This is for to avoid any problem when you attempt to move the 10% allowed. It is better to be safe than to be sorry. You know.
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

...and use coin control when moving coins.... Cheesy

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:00:09 PM

This thread is not so much more accurate, with bomb interesting in DeepOnion, a lot of new miner enter the game ...
So diff get up, u prolly have to expect less that the thread show reduce per 20% i assume.
Yes it's somewhere balanced according to supply and demand.
You can make nice articles & create videos and we will reward you for this you can take a look https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:04:12 PM

Guys and I urge you all to post on all different threads just like normal BCT user so that the word gets out of our threads and reaches those who are not yet aware of DeepOnion.

A nice touch will be just adding a shoutout to DeepOnion by mentioning one of the relevant better qualities of the coin itself. There can be many things that you can subtly include like

1) In any other airdrop discussion bring in DeepOnions.. say that Hell profitable airdrop and we have fair distribution
2) In any Baikal miner discussion you can always bring in DeepOnions
3) In any heated discussion or a great going discussion, you can always give a shoutout to niceness of DeepOnion community
4) If you really dont like something on one of the threads or that other currency does not have their own forum that it can be really nice to create forum like DeepOnions. The coin is new but still has active 700 members

You get the point. This makes the post really really valuable for Deep Onions. You dont have to "Sell" the coin but whenever you can just nudge poeple in DeepOnion's direction

+1
I totally agree with you on this. This are ways to promote DeepOnion directly or indirectly. Sparking an interest on DeepOnion in appropriate threads in BCT is effective. This is what I do when conditions in the thread allows me to post message regarding DeepOnion. In threads where you can't just post other coins, the signature is enough to at least let others know about DeepOnion. Smiley
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

hi boss deep, could you spare some of your precious time, or perhaps ask one of your security expert to look after my pending case - blacklisted by deeponion.  the case happened way back aug 13 (10 days ago) - onionwallet.org hack.

i always follow this bct thread (morning, afternoon, evening) and i follow every rule as much as i can.  it's just unfortunate that i chose onionwallet.org to be my airdrop wallet (which got hacked on aug 13).  other users commited some minor mistakes by not updating signatures but plenty of them got unblacklisted.  i'm doing much effort not to commit any mistakes here.

please take a little time to check the transactions in the wallet:

http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/DYhC5zUt794xU8ECbGAWzdVboKCL82zQ1b

i believe its easy to analyze since there's not much transaction there.  please be kind to reconsider my case as the 6th airdrop is fast coming.  if i miss this 6th airdrop, i'm afraid i'll be banned permanently (3 consecutive miss).

even when i'm blacklisted, i'm still being active in this community both in bitcointalk.org and deeponion.org, helping in some little ways i could.  i am enjoying my time here and at the same time i'm learning also.  hope i can be part of this community for a long time.

here's the info again:
old airdrop address: DYhC5zUt794xU8ECbGAWzdVboKCL82zQ1b
new airdrop address: Doazj3rND5Q5sVcARHymrYbk558Qmtt1me

thanks and more power boss deep!
BossBee

Activity: 680
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

Yes, many wallets have been hitting staking rewards in past 24 hours. That's due to the fact the premined is not being staked at the moment. You can always check the explorer for this. Like currently the POS difficulty is 0.00953496, that's quite low and everyone that turns their wallet on now will start hitting. But once dev starts staking premined again the POS difficulty will rise to ~0.8 and people will small balances will have a hard time staking. Explorers tell you everything, you could literally turn you wallet on at the right time and get as much staking rewards for 1 hour as someone does for having their wallet open for 24 hours.   Cheesy

I don't think the dev should be staking the premine coins. By not doing so I think it would bring more people in that don't have bitcoin talk accounts. It increases the incentive to buy and hold off the exchange

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

Using the Amazing Tor Network/protocol "DEEP ONION" completely revolutionizes Block-chain client connectivity.
Securing your transaction with deep anonymity, as number of DeepOnion nodes increases (brilliantly incentives by staking) it adds additional Nodes making the network where transactions are broadcasts securely and anonymously and the network more resilient.

Read more  at steem upvote pls
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypticj/how-deep-onion-tor-network-works

Nice article! Smiley
Done doing the Upvote, Resteem, and I have Followed @crypticj too at steemit.com
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:14:01 PM

Using the Amazing Tor Network/protocol "DEEP ONION" completely revolutionizes Block-chain client connectivity.
Securing your transaction with deep anonymity, as number of DeepOnion nodes increases (brilliantly incentives by staking) it adds additional Nodes making the network where transactions are broadcasts securely and anonymously and the network more resilient.

Read more  at steem upvote pls
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypticj/how-deep-onion-tor-network-works

One should not forget though, that while this is a good start, your transactions are far from being untraceable. Only your node IP will not be shown to the network. Full anonymity will come with DeepSend feature I guess
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

can I join airdrop till now sir???
I need tk create wallet in novaexchange.com??

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:22:19 PM

Code:
Date: 8/22/2017 22:58
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 ONION
Net amount: -286.05748327 ONION
Transaction ID: d70637a45c1caa08c42fdc2428a86900d5cfca000ee61dcbb5334ffa4b17cd02

Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

I have got this conflict mined yesterday. Is an orphaned block?
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

Code:
Date: 8/22/2017 22:58
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 ONION
Net amount: -286.05748327 ONION
Transaction ID: d70637a45c1caa08c42fdc2428a86900d5cfca000ee61dcbb5334ffa4b17cd02

Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

I have got this conflict mined yesterday. Is an orphaned block?
I have seen them too. Looks like they are orphaned blocks, which happens from time to time and can be ignored.
Pages: « 1 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: