Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:42:01 AM

I'm confused.

"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

I followed the requirements. Signature is setup correctly, forum account created and all the necessary information submitted. What am I doing wrong?

@NoirSuccubus

Please check your signature. Your reference is all XXXXX. Please edit all the XXXXX links and replace it with your bitcointalk user ID.

Here's your bitcointalk user ID from your profile = 117822 from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117822

Put the 117822 here for you to be sure not to make mistakes. https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Copy the codes according to your rank and put that in your bitcointalk signature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@maxking

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

I'm a newbie. This deeponion looks interesting to me. I will invest when I have some buying on bitcoin. I will be dividing because of also buying other coins that also stake in POS mining. Thank you. Maybe I will ask later how to things when I don't or if ever I don't understand things here. Thanks again people.

You will no regret.

You can buy Onions in https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

1 dollar right now, and it will be x10 in some future for sure.

You can also do some bounties, you can get onions every week.

In some time we will see Deep Send on Deep Onion, thats a good enhancement to privacy. You cansee how the dev team is doing a nice work here.

Deep Trust is another project to be implemented in the future.

Check my videos Wink

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=kO2Yywpr7AU
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1GcfUx0hXDs

Check the roadmap Wink

https://deeponion.org/

Thank you for the information you sharing me. I will look into them when I home okay
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:28 AM

I'm confused.

"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

I followed the requirements. Signature is setup correctly, forum account created and all the necessary information submitted. What am I doing wrong?

i dont know what is the reason you are not accepted for the airdrop but I can see that your signature is not correct. You need to replace XXXXX in your signature with your bitcointalk id. The bitcointalk id is the numbers you see in your browser address bar when you go to your profile. Your id is 117822

Yep. I did the same thing. Thankfully one of the guys on the thread picked up on it.
I think the text on that page can be modified to say that only number is needed.
But I should have known better... trying to do it in a hurry I guess.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:50:30 AM

Hello everyone,

I just read the 2nd newsletter explanation of the upcoming DeepSend feature:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-explained.2203/

It's a good read and it looks like, that there will be nodes with Mixers and Guarantors.
"- nodes will act randomly as Mixer or Guarantor
- such nodes will have to hold a certain minimum balance in"

Do you know how many coins we need to run a node? Is there any reward for the node, when you act as a mixer or gurantor?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
If any two nodes are online will be enough for DeepSend to function. Mixers and guarantors will get extra ONIONs by participating the transactions so people keeping their wallet online with high balances will have a chance to get these extra ONION rewards from each of the transactions they participated. Exact details we will announce later. We hope it will promote more people to keep wallets 24 hours online and this will allow stronger and faster network and also stronger Tor Network. This means more security and anonymity or Freedom for everyone.  It is much better for people to protect their wallet transactions from sites like blockseer.com, when more people found out the potential risks we think more people will move to DeepOnion's advanced safe network and use DeepSend secure transaction system. We also develop our own innovation DeepTrust lately.

This is probably the best incentive structure for keeping high balance in wallet. The only issue is that probably the wallet needs to have single address holding those many coins. Becuase to make sure that a wallet acts as a guarantor for that big sum of transfer of Onions , one single address needs to hold the sum of Onions. Am I correct @Crypto_rainbow?
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

I'm a newbie. This deeponion looks interesting to me. I will invest when I have some buying on bitcoin. I will be dividing because of also buying other coins that also stake in POS mining. Thank you. Maybe I will ask later how to things when I don't or if ever I don't understand things here. Thanks again people.

You will no regret.

You can buy Onions in https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

1 dollar right now, and it will be x10 in some future for sure.

You can also do some bounties, you can get onions every week.

In some time we will see Deep Send on Deep Onion, thats a good enhancement to privacy. You cansee how the dev team is doing a nice work here.

Deep Trust is another project to be implemented in the future.

Check my videos Wink

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=kO2Yywpr7AU
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1GcfUx0hXDs

Check the roadmap Wink

https://deeponion.org/

Thank you for the information you sharing me. I will look into them when I home okay

He is absolutely correct on that one. Out of all available coins I was looking to invest and diversify in I saw a great potential in DO.
The mods are doing a good job on handling the situation although they seem to be a bit overwhelmed right now. That should be a good thing, meaning it's headed in the right direction.
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:53:57 AM

Truth in your words, maxmad.

This place is an overflowing pit of enthusiasm and community support. Never seen anything like it before and it is still continuing. That in itself is mind blowing.
Yes i saw this kind of hype earlier in Dark coin thread..Long time ago.

I'm little bit skeptical when I see OP has negative trust, and serious accusations are posted. Why don't you work out on this? I mean those are respectable members of this forum, and if you are serious you should do something about this. I like concept of airdrop and i think this is fair distribution.
I don't respect those members at all. They posted warnings on a whim and potentially harmed the reputation of a legitimate developer. I personally don't believe that DO is a scam at all and think it's irrational to assume so given the current circumstances. Is there a tiny chance? Yes, always. But I don't see Lauda and his goons red trusting obvious scams, so that just makes his feedback entirely untrustworthy and unreliable to me.

All points have been addressed in the past by the way. Anyone who understands cryptography will know that there is never any such thing as 100% absolute anonymity, but there definitely is 100% anonymity for any practical scenario, so using that as an argument is a joke.
Even quantum cryptography (which literally changes the information as soon as somebody accesses it) will not be 100% unbreachable by absolute measures. Technically it'd always be possible to reconstruct the way in which the information gets altered and then reconstruct a "best guess" from that. However, that's most likely not going to happen for hundreds of years unless AI really pops off.

Similarly weak arguments were made against the staking of the premine, which already have been addressed in the past. Since the staking rewards are going to be used for bounties and since the remainder of it will be paid out in a final 41st round, there's absolutely no argument against it until the 41st round is actually supposed to take place. And by that time it would just be stupid to not share the staked Onions, since it would annihilate any trust in the project and obliterate the price over night. And if we even get that far, we'll have the promised features implemented anyways, and then all the points that were brought up would've shown to be irrelevant.

In either case, just wait until the end of the year and see if DeepSend gets implemented or close to implementation as by announcement and everyone will know pretty much for sure if this project is for real or not.

I think it is.

Amen brother !! This is exactly what I feel about all this Lauda shit. That member of BCT has been acting maliciously towards legitimate devs. We should all oppose that. If @arbitrage can go to his profile and go to trust and add @crypto_rainbow there, he will increase the trust of rainbow and will not see the red bar too ! Cheers
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 03:54:03 AM

Xsinx is himself a greatest gift from the community for us, so far, i don't know what we could do without him. He works like not one person but 10, 20.  Thanks to his good job we cleaned a lot of fraudster, cheater and social media campaigns, forums everything moving just nice with his leadership. Community, know your friend and good care with him. I want to see him happy.

Let's keep up

I totally agree dev. I can see how @xsinx works for the whole DeepOnion community. His efforts are way beyond the average person. He does his job very well and so he deserves his rewards. The community is a lot cleaner because of his efforts.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

To all people, just be patient when you are banned, and have your case under review because the moderators are working their best to examine your case. So in the meantime, just do your best to do good in the community. And when final decision is concluded, just accept it and move on to the next chapter of life. It's better to be always positive and never get bitter about things. Remember friends, there's an ancient saying, "it's bad to fud because karma sucks".

Not only Xsinx but other moderators are also working hard these days in order for DeepOnions to become a huge success.  They clear our doubts and reply whenever we ask them our queries.  Cryptomaster is another moderator among others in moderators team who most of the time are very active in DeepOnion forum.  

I agree with you. All moderators are working well. You can see from our official forum they are very active and ready to help.

So I salute to the dev team and the moderators for good job done for the whole community.
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:56:18 AM

When I dump my private key from the console window, I get my private key. But when I tried and check the details with the paper wallet generator, it gives me a different public address for that private key.
I've tried it with 3 wallets. Any reason for this?

Dude never ever try to use paper wallet and enter your own private key there !! The paper wallet generator will give you a private as well as public key ! Do not disclose your private key by entering on the paper wallet generator !
Good luck

I am rising up in the table in https://deeponion.org/stats.html.  I used to be at around 17th page on selecting 25 entries per page and now I am at 10th page, as a result of fools dumping their Onions.  I am very happy to see me moving up and up in the table.  Thank you dumpers

Congrats !! Keep the rank increasing. The more of strong holders remain the better it will be for the future of the currency
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:57:10 AM

Congratulations "FaucetKING" I told you to just trust the Dev Team and we're always active in the forum. You got your award this day to be back in airdrop list. So, next we're going to be careful not to be blacklisted or ban. Thanks again and welcome Back  Smiley Smiley Smiley
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

Xsinx is himself a greatest gift from the community for us, so far, i don't know what we could do without him. He works like not one person but 10, 20.  Thanks to his good job we cleaned a lot of fraudster, cheater and social media campaigns, forums everything moving just nice with his leadership. Community, know your friend and good care with him. I want to see him happy.

Let's keep up

I totally agree dev. I can see how @xsinx works for the whole DeepOnion community. His efforts are way beyond the average person. He does his job very well and so he deserves his rewards. The community is a lot cleaner because of his efforts.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

To all people, just be patient when you are banned, and have your case under review because the moderators are working their best to examine your case. So in the meantime, just do your best to do good in the community. And when final decision is concluded, just accept it and move on to the next chapter of life. It's better to be always positive and never get bitter about things. Remember friends, there's an ancient saying, "it's bad to fud because karma sucks".

Not only Xsinx but other moderators are also working hard these days in order for DeepOnions to become a huge success.  They clear our doubts and reply whenever we ask them our queries.  Cryptomaster is another moderator among others in moderators team who most of the time are very active in DeepOnion forum.  

I agree with you. All moderators are working well. You can see from our official forum they are very active and ready to help.

So I salute to the dev team and the moderators for good job done for the whole community.

All the moderators are working in tandem !! The work is impeccable. especially Xsinx is a gem who is literally handling so many things at a time.. BRavo!!
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:00:25 AM

Time will pass and Deeponion will also spread around the world but no one will see it because it's anonymous!   Cool
http://fiatleak.com/
lol more and more people reach understanding what it means to be nowhere or comfort of being out target

LMAO .. good one.. The perfect depiction of what anonymity means. I like it like it
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:02:12 AM

Before a couple of minutes, a PM Just showed up in Bitcointalk,
I were upset, i opened the PM and BOOOM !
I'm Accepted in airdrops Cheesy

Thanks DO, Will Show the real work in the upcoming days Cheesy
Wait and see ♥ , Made my eyes blown with tears Smiley I wont forget this day Smiley

At last you're in @FaucetKING. I know you've been waiting for that in a while  Wink
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:04:26 AM

Wait and see ♥ , Made my eyes blown with tears Smiley I wont forget this day Smiley

At last you're in @FaucetKING. I know you've been waiting for that in a while  Wink

LOL. Thats a great news. yesteradya when you contacted me about it I was so confused on whether you are in or not ! Now got the confirmation and I am more than happy for you. Make sure to than Xsinx who worked really hard to get you in !! And always the devs too..
Cheers.. Now make your Arabic youtube channel go bonkers with Onion talk !
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:14:35 AM

Exactly the same happened to me 2 days ago!
Welcome in the club  Cool Cool
Ands thanks again to all devs and mods who work so hard! Hope to see you on the first Onion member meeting, I'll spend you a drink  Wink Tongue

LOL. Thats a great news. yesteradya when you contacted me about it I was so confused on whether you are in or not ! Now got the confirmation and I am more than happy for you. Make sure to than Xsinx who worked really hard to get you in !! And always the devs too..
Cheers.. Now make your Arabic youtube channel go bonkers with Onion talk !

Thanks guys, Thanks very much ♥

I'll start The Arabic Video Tutorials and Articles Writing asap.
Don't panic guys, I'm always fullfilling my promises Smiley
Thanks dev Team , thanks community , This is my 1st airdrop application that gots accepted, DO Changed my Look into Airdrops for sure !
God Bless you guys ♥
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:15:53 AM

Good on you, faucetking.
Rightly added to the drop imo. Good luck with the coming drops!
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:16:45 AM

I'm confused.

@NoirSuccubus

Please check your signature. Your reference is all XXXXX. Please edit all the XXXXX links and replace it with your bitcointalk user ID.

Here's your bitcointalk user ID from your profile = 117822 from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117822

Put the 117822 here for you to be sure not to make mistakes. https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Copy the codes according to your rank and put that in your bitcointalk signature.

Thanks bud for the catch. It's fixed now.
daybreak

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:48:04 AM

when is the next Airdrop?
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

oh, lumining and faucetking are finally back in airdrop program.  good for the 2 of you, including bibi.  the three of you provide quite alot of participations in this thread and the official forum.  

goodluck and hope the three of you treasure this moment.  for those who are still waiting to be in airdrop program: participate more, contribute more, you'll be in when the right time comes.  have patient and stay loyal.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:52:15 AM

Next Friday, but isnt your account registered after July 12th? If so you can't join. Same goes for newbie/ jr members.
Head over the community forums for small drops and bounties.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:53:30 AM

At friday. 22 September 2017

Pages: « 1 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: