Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 [1165] 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:18:58 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 05:03:19 AM by zurg

Hi
Indeed price went down probably some dropped.
But most are holding, short term price does not matter much.
I think those who sold more than 10% will not get next airdrop...

I agree as the people that are not HODLING start getting dropped off the airdrop only HODLers will be left causing the price to stabilize. Then after air drop finishes price will sky rocket. Right now the main thing is to spread the word in any way we can. Also everyone keep in mind this is just a few weeks old. Even bitcoin had times when it was real low priced at the beginning and now it skyrocketed. Lots of new features and redesigns also coming into place thanks to the dev team and community so this is just the beginning of a bright future in my eyes.  Smiley
I think this would not help , with that you only get more dumpers, also the price would drop more

I don't see where you get that from their post. They're saying that more holders will help stabilize the price, which I totally agree with. Fact is, we're gonna have dumpers, those dumpers will disburse their coins to investors, they will also be banned from future airdrops, thus being replaced with other holders. While it sucks in the short term, many of us that are committed to the project know the future of DO is bright.

Yep, exactly. The one part that is currently killing us is ability of users to register on Nova.
That and Mr.Monkii slacking around.  Shocked
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:19:58 AM

Hi
Indeed price went down probably some dropped.
But most are holding, short term price does not matter much.
I think those who sold more than 10% will not get next airdrop...

I agree as the people that are not HODLING start getting dropped off the airdrop only HODLers will be left causing the price to stabilize. Then after air drop finishes price will sky rocket. Right now the main thing is to spread the word in any way we can. Also everyone keep in mind this is just a few weeks old. Even bitcoin had times when it was real low priced at the beginning and now it skyrocketed. Lots of new features and redesigns also coming into place thanks to the dev team and community so this is just the beginning of a bright future in my eyes.  Smiley
I think this would not help , with that you only get more dumpers, also the price would drop more

I don't see where you get that from their post. They're saying that more holders will help stabilize the price, which I totally agree with. Fact is, we're gonna have dumpers, those dumpers will disburse their coins to investors, they will also be banned from future airdrops, thus being replaced with other holders. While it sucks in the short term, many of us that are committed to the project know the future of DO is bright.

More holders can't stabilize the price of coin. Deeponion must have a healthy trade volume. With no trade there is no stabile price of any coin.
And for good trade volume we must have Deeponion on healthy exchange.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:23:07 AM

I have been denied participation on the airdrop. Will the blacklisted account be activated once i reach a certain amount of quality posts or is it locked forever? I really want to take part in the airdrop Sad

i can't answer this simple case.  hi fellow onioners, if one didn't reached the required 10 posts, will the account be blacklisted automatically untill the mods lift it manually?  or the airdrop continues on next airdrop automatically and rewards the airdrop if the member reached the 10 post rule.

i think you can contact mods for clearer instruction.  the system may put you in blacklist tentatively and only mods can uplift the ban.

Hey there hardlinero007 ( and kazzzidy). I'm not entirely sure how it works behind the scenes but I can share what happened from my point of view as a DO participant.

The airdrop before last ( #9) was initiated a couple of hours early and as a result I missed that particular airdrop. (I only had another couple of posts to make but I was working on a DO image - about airdrops LOL  Grin)

Anyway, after the airdrop my status indicated that I had missed the airdrop because I had 8/10 posts. I didn't apply to be reinstated, I just continued on as an active participant and I received the last airdrop without a problem.

It probably did. The official rules indicate that you're only omitted from the Airdrop where you did not meet the requirements. It does not cause a blacklisting/banning from future airdrops. However, I believe that its 3 consecutive failures to meet the requirements will cause a blacklisting.

I can't say for sure, but I think the whole series of events happened automatically (i.e. 8/10 posts, no airdrop, 15/10 posts, airdrop).

Hopefully crypto-rainbow or a mod will drop in to this conversation and indicate whether or not my reinstatement actually did occur automatically.

Failure to meet the requirements for 1 time does not cause a blacklisting. I believe after 3 consecutive misses, you're then blacklisted. I don't remember if it was 2 or 3.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:29:24 AM

Just so everyone is aware, there is only 24hrs left to get your tickets for the 2nd Weekly DeepOnion lottery.

Grab them here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/2nd-deeponion-weekly-lottery.2708/

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:48:17 AM

Get a VPN, connect to USA and you will magically be able to open a Nova account. Smiley
At least my test on that worked last night.

That still won't do the trick for me. The registration interface comes up, but once I enter all my details, I receive the standard error message

"We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!"'

I've been seeing this message for weeks now. As far as I know, Nova has disabled new registrations after being hit by DDOS attacks.

I hope they'll come back up soon because Nova features a few coins I want to trade exclusively.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:56:51 AM

Anyone who is dumping coins now and to anyone who is getting worried looking at the dumpers.

Here are my 2 cents on how to handle the difficult trading situation.

The market trade volume in last few days has bottomed out. The market liquidity is very low. Which means even one dumper can effectively reduce the price and even a single serious buyer can increase the price by a ton. Low liquidity works both ways. The early dumpers who sold the coin at $4 were wise to do so, at least they got massive profits out. They were horrible people for the DeepOnion project but they were just selfish and they were never good for the project in the long run.

Look to the future. If you believe in the DeepOnion and if you have seen crypto for longer than 1 year, you have seen coins go up 10x and get crashed to 0.1x. But always there is a time when there is active development going on, the true community holds on and finally gets benefited.  Now you can consider this as a buying opportunity and keep accumulating small amounts at the cost of dumpers who will eventually cry or you can get out of the way and be another dumper.

Be thankful that you are getting a chance to buy Onions at this cheap price as once the Whitepaper, DeepVault, and a bigger exchange come out; the same low liquidity will shoot the price sky high in no time. Make best of the opportunity. You will be successful if you have patience and some trust.

Godspeed

You nailed it @maxmad_x. This is how trading and cryptocurrency economy works. I've seen this trend numerous times and all you have to do is go to a shopping spree and HODL. DeepOnion isn't a sh*tcoin or scamcoin where you need to dump what you have.
darkistorrik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:57:04 AM

Commodities what happened to the price? (did not go into the topic for a while).
Now I read the official forum, everything seems to be all right - soon a new exchange, a new technology, a design of a purse and a website ... Or am I something I do not know? Huh

I am still alive.
t3ChNo

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

Commodities what happened to the price? (did not go into the topic for a while).
Now I read the official forum, everything seems to be all right - soon a new exchange, a new technology, a design of a purse and a website ... Or am I something I do not know? Huh

I checked the airdrop stats just now and it looks like someone dumped Onions again and might have affected the price. Better take this opportunity to get more Onions for ourselves.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:29:17 AM

Heck, I can't even get a novaexchange account registered and I'm in the US.  I want to actually buy some DeepOnions.   Got my 7th or whatever consecutive airdrop....thanks!
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

Heck, I can't even get a novaexchange account registered and I'm in the US.  I want to actually buy some DeepOnions.   Got my 7th or whatever consecutive airdrop....thanks!

7th airdrop!
Im on nova and can buy all the onions i have no money to buy... bought the few that I could. I wish I was in your shoes but not very active here and registered after July 12th Sad

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:53:11 AM

Anyone who is dumping coins now and to anyone who is getting worried looking at the dumpers.

The market trade volume in last few days has bottomed out. The market liquidity is very low. Which means even one dumper can effectively reduce the price and even a single serious buyer can increase the price by a ton. Low liquidity works both ways. The early dumpers who sold the coin at $4 were wise to do so, at least they got massive profits out. They were horrible people for the DeepOnion project but they were just selfish and they were never good for the project in the long run.

Look to the future. If you believe in the DeepOnion and if you have seen crypto for longer than 1 year, you have seen coins go up 10x and get crashed to 0.1x. But always there is a time when there is active development going on, the true community holds on and finally gets benefited.  Now you can consider this as a buying opportunity and keep accumulating small amounts at the cost of dumpers who will eventually cry or you can get out of the way and be another dumper.

Be thankful that you are getting a chance to buy Onions at this cheap price as once the Whitepaper, DeepVault, and a bigger exchange come out; the same low liquidity will shoot the price sky high in no time. Make best of the opportunity. You will be successful if you have patience and some trust.

Godspeed

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, i am agree with you in many terms, except that i think we need dumpers to distribute the coin. Long term value will be a function of distribution and development.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:01:56 AM

Yes indeed our deeponion project needs a stock exchange with a good trading volume. If only keeping coins this will not give a positive result for the price. Involvement of a larger number of investors and a large exchange is the way to the success of deeponion.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:09:21 AM

Godspeed

I'm not worried at all, and bought some more. Another problem is the fact that a lot of people have been trying to register on Nova to buy DO but can't due to the problems that they are having. That's keeping the liquidity down. And like you said, all it takes is one person to dump due to fear and bring things down.
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:09:54 AM

Godspeed

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, i am agree with you in many terms, except that i think we need dumpers to distribute the coin. Long term value will be a function of distribution and development.
who would buy tho ?
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:13:13 AM

I checked the airdrop stats just now and it looks like someone dumped Onions again and might have affected the price. Better take this opportunity to get more Onions for ourselves.

Can you go into more detail about this? How do you know someone dumped, and can you determine the account?
Boiyboomers

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

Same here. Can't register on novaexchange. They are currently under maintenance in registration tools and can't accept new user.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

Once the marketplace starts working on the forum the forum members might be able to help you with that. Otherwise, after 27th I will be able to help you. (DO NOT TRUST ME AS I AM A STRANGER)
wendelllee

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

Can you go into more detail about this? How do you know someone dumped, and can you determine the account?

It’s not hard to do that. Just write a script and scan all DeepOnion wallet address in the weekly report for AirDrop. Check the balance and movement then you will find who is dumping.

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-21
explorer.deeponion.org
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

yeah seems nova make problems for new users ,they cant do registation and they are all potential Onion buyers that ,mm .

kryptoknightk

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:10:46 AM

I am not understanding why my application got declined even when I meet all of the requirements? What is this?
Did you fill it correctly?
I checked your signature does not meet the requirements
Please update your signature to include your BCT numerical ID. Replace the XXXX in the sig with this number.

Hey, thanks for looking out. I changed it to my numerical ID, can I apply again or have I been blacklisted already?

Your account was also created on July 11. I don't know if that's on the cut off date. I tried checking the OP but it's not showing the cut off date. But you literally could had been hours too late from qualiafying.
My account was created on July 10 as it says on the profile and the cut off date is July 12th, Still a day or two before the cut off date so that should qualify?

Then that should be fine then. I just can't believe I was off by one day after looking at your profile. Then it was probably not putting your ID number on the banner. Try emailing one of the mods at the forum.
Just did, hopefully they will go over it and approve. If not, atleast let me know the reason for disqualification which I can't seem to find any after fixing the problem.

You still have a problem with your signature @kryptoknightk, the one with many stars, your ref still show ref=XXXXXX. You need to edit that so you will not have problem with applying. For you to be sure not to make errors, you should use the form from here https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php to input your bitcointalk user ID. Then afterwards you may copy the right code to paste it in your bitcointalk signature.
Thanks for the heads up, I went over to the link and fixed the problem. Now can I re apply again?
Pages: « 1 ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 [1165] 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: