Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:35:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:58 AM

Hello,
As you can see  I am pretty new in this forum. When I was reading I found your project very interesting. But I registered too late in bitcointalk to apply.
Now I saw that you changed the rules and I can apply now. But I would like to be sure that I do everything good for this.
I will be Junior soon, what are the other requierements to apply please  ?

Only requirements right now to join the airdrop are Jr. Member or higher, account registered before September 1st and register an account in the official forum: http://deeponion.org/community

Once you register your account in DO forum go here: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

They will review your account and give you an answer within 24 hours.

Have in mind that you need to make at least 10 posts of 50 characters or more each week to receive ONIONS every week, you can post anywhere on this forum but they have to be good posts not just one liners with no meaning, try to be as much supportive as possible and contribute with whatever you can, if you follow all the rules you'll be in until the end  Smiley Good luck!
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:59:34 AM

Thanks for the supertee info, I wasn't aware.  Yes, it IS hard to keep up, especially with more going on lately, personally, away from this keyboard (house renovation ongoing).

18k Onion, that does explain quite a lot, but one man's departure is another's opportunity.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:05:25 AM

Finally! My rank is updated and I can use DeepOnion signature, yeah  Cool
Rico57x

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:08:52 AM

Hello,
As you can see  I am pretty new in this forum. When I was reading I found your project very interesting. But I registered too late in bitcointalk to apply.
Now I saw that you changed the rules and I can apply now. But I would like to be sure that I do everything good for this.
I will be Junior soon, what are the other requierements to apply please  ?

Only requirements right now to join the airdrop are Jr. Member or higher, account registered before September 1st and register an account in the official forum: http://deeponion.org/community

Once you register your account in DO forum go here: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

They will review your account and give you an answer within 24 hours.

Have in mind that you need to make at least 10 posts of 50 characters or more each week to receive ONIONS every week, you can post anywhere on this forum but they have to be good posts not just one liners with no meaning, try to be as much supportive as possible and contribute with whatever you can, if you follow all the rules you'll be in until the end  Smiley Good luck!

Thank you very much for your answer. I have an other question, in which case they can refuse my apply ? I heard that some people are refused sometimes and I want to put all chances on my side Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:13:25 AM

How is the Deepsend feature coming along? Any interesting tid bits? Teasers? Dates? Excited to see what this coin can achieve. All the best

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:27:10 AM

I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but doesn't anyone think that there should be another ANN page for Deep Onion besides this one, it's 98% airdrop comments. You can get lost in translation. Another page is due just for development. It's getting redundant, which is not bad if you need help with the airdrop, but for those who are in good standing not having to sift through pages and pages of just airdrop lingo. Maybe crypto-rainbow will consider it. Smiley

This can be a good idea. I´m seeing the same questions every day specially from newbies that don´t read the ANN. So it seems interesting to have a separate ANN with the new developments. By this way we will not lose any detail about the new features.

It's better to follow the developments of the coin in the official forum if you ask me.

Yes, sounds good to see the developments of the coin in the official forum. But I´m thinking in some people that don´t have enough time to access to both forums. That can be a solution to know more faster about the new features.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:27:51 AM

Never seen before such big rate of incoming new members  Smiley
Total Number of Active Users : 279
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 27

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Morchid

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:43:18 AM

How is the Deepsend feature coming along? Any interesting tid bits? Teasers? Dates? Excited to see what this coin can achieve. All the best

From what I know this feature is currently in the beta testing stage and it will function to prevent traceability of transactions which is not covered by the TOR anonymity network feature. In other words, while the TOR feature conceals your IP, transactions can still be seen. With DeepSend, a multi-signature method is enabled to hide transaction routes. Basically, the sender in a transaction will initiate it to the tune of twice the amount which will be placed on escrow. The network then picks a random “mixer” which will send the Onions to the receiver as a mixed transaction which is highly private and secured. The exact amount will then be sent to the receiver and on confirmation of the transaction, the balance with the escrow will be returned to the sender. This will mean 100% anonymous and untraceable payments.
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:56:25 AM

i can not sync my wallet , somebody can help me

i add "addnodes" but nothing happen . no connect Huh
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

From what I know this feature is currently in the beta testing stage and it will function to prevent traceability of transactions which is not covered by the TOR anonymity network feature. In other words, while the TOR feature conceals your IP, transactions can still be seen. With DeepSend, a multi-signature method is enabled to hide transaction routes. Basically, the sender in a transaction will initiate it to the tune of twice the amount which will be placed on escrow. The network then picks a random “mixer” which will send the Onions to the receiver as a mixed transaction which is highly private and secured. The exact amount will then be sent to the receiver and on confirmation of the transaction, the balance with the escrow will be returned to the sender. This will mean 100% anonymous and untraceable payments.

Hi all, hi @Morchid,

This is a video by @ssowellsvt on his youtube page describing some of the technical info of th upcoming DeepSend feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvLLc0ajK4Y

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Morchid

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:03:50 AM

Hi all, hi @Morchid,

This is a video by @ssowellsvt on his youtube page describing some of the technical info of th upcoming DeepSend feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvLLc0ajK4Y

Thanks @GCforce I will check out the video. 

Also for everyone that likes reading, Here is another in depth article I made. I hope everyone enjoys reading it:

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/8-reasons-why-deeponion-is-better-than-bitcoin
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:04:54 AM

i can not sync my wallet , somebody can help me

i add "addnodes" but nothing happen . no connect Huh

Sometimes in some countries you need to make sure you have checked Settings > Options> Network > "Map port using upnp"
well i did anyway to allow mine to work.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:09:53 AM

I would like to introduce a new Deep Onion  faucet https://www.onionfaucet.win/

Payouts: minumum - 0.0001, maximum 0.001, every 2 hours per IP or DeepOnion address

DeepOnion faucet donation address - DmkLHSA2nPrznFRhoyQ2hZEVwstK4kxtNz

No Proxy or TOR IP addresses to prevent possible abuse.

Claims are processed every 30 minutes in bulk so the payment might be delayed

The faucet is operational and under development so there might be some outages.

Donations are welcome to support hosting. Each donation will be mentioned in donators list (in development).

If it's possible include link in the OP
good news, thanks for this. Now we can get some onions from two faucets .

bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:10:43 AM

Just made a new article on why I switched most of my bitcoins to DeepOnion. Hope you enjoy reading:

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/top-reasons-i-switched-from-bitcoin-to-deeponion

~snip image~

More surprises coming soon. Smiley

Thanks for the article. I agree with this reasons  Cool

bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:13:23 AM

New article I wrote on DeepOnion:

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@continuous/deeponion-what-s-new

Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for the news. Short and helpful. Keep up  Cool

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:24:02 AM

Great article, and easy to read, good for me at this time of the morning @Morchid

Here are brilliant images of why DeepOnion is really great

The network of bitcoin compared to that of DeepOnion

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:24:37 AM

Any bounty for Blog Posts or Video presentations? I see a good future of this open source project and would like to have some DeepCoin but unfortunately i am currently enrolled in some other campaign and the campaign is monthly based. I would like to participate or interact in some other ways to advertise this project and get myself some Deepcoin.

Jack Lee2222

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

Any bounty for Blog Posts or Video presentations? I see a good future of this open source project and would like to have some DeepCoin but unfortunately i am currently enrolled in some other campaign and the campaign is monthly based. I would like to participate or interact in some other ways to advertise this project and get myself some Deepcoin.

I would invite you to join the official forum. There are some bounty for videos, tutorials, translations. You will be rewarded there. Good luck.

https://deeponion.org/community/

thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

Many bounties are to be found in the community forum.
Head over there and see the bounty sub forum.
Easy.
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:34:53 AM

I would invite you to join the official forum.

https://deeponion.org/community/
Thanks for the Link of community page, frankly man the community page have more posts than ethereum community page, i think it is getting attraction due to air drop and decentralised mechanism. My fav post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/what-car-will-you-buy-when-onions-hit-25.3287/

Any news when this coin will hit major exchanges like Poloniex and bittrex?

Pages: « 1 ... 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: