Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:32:47 AM

DeepOnion website is under attack ?
Website is working for me. It it ddos secured by cloudfare.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Guys, I thought ranking going to update based on activity today according to this doc;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDySMB2lsOIIkUXuax2rXL30gv656E4xTsFcC2zQHkg/pubhtml

But I don't see any change!! Is it just me or anyone facing this issue??
Just wait for awhile, it does not automatically update your rank, the system never failed and if you have posted after the activity increase
today you'll definitely get your rank up to full member which you will also get 126 activity.

You are right, seems it has been updated! Do I need put deep onion profile picture?? Is that a mandatory rule for full member??

I have changed my signature too, can some pros confirm that my signature is up to the mark Smiley

Thanks and looking forward to 11th DeepOnion day
Me too, I've became full. I changed signature & wear avatar even trough I know Avatar is an option.
Thanks DEV for amazing project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

I ranked up and now I'm unable to find signature code for full member. Help pls

Here is link for signature codes for all ranks, and dont forget to change xxx places with your bitcointalk id.
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

thank you, i was panic mode already, i remember signature codes used to be on the 1st page but not any more... Roll Eyes
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:38:46 AM

DeepOnion website is under attack ?
Website is working for me. It it ddos secured by cloudfare.

Momentarily I still receive the Database error, I think devs are working on the site.
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

The website was off for a moment, but it's working now. I suppose that is overloaded or something as new members trying to participate in the community.
Go Onion Smiley

w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

Community growing day by day and onions project is more popular, website probably is overload for mass request by news guys  Cheesy
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

Guys, I thought ranking going to update based on activity today according to this doc;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dDySMB2lsOIIkUXuax2rXL30gv656E4xTsFcC2zQHkg/pubhtml

Just wait for awhile, it does not automatically update your rank, the system never failed and if you have posted after the activity increase
today you'll definitely get your rank up to full member which you will also get 126 activity.

You are right, seems it has been updated! Do I need put deep onion profile picture?? Is that a mandatory rule for full member??

I have changed my signature too, can some pros confirm that my signature is up to the mark Smiley

Yes your sig looks great, there are two styles available Smiley

I think it is mandatory to change your picture now, i think it's better for advertising the brand of DeepOnion on the bitcointalk forum.

I'm confused now, can someone point me in the right direction about profile avatar mandatory rule?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:14:05 AM

Added the 'About DeepOnion' page in the blog list site, and with 'Coin Specifications' etc.
more crossover links will be added to the blogger network via the DeepOnion links list Smiley

deeponionlist.blogspot.com

Enjoy Cheesy

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:15:14 AM

can i hope join this airdrop ?

You should receive this airdrop.
Rules say something like that you need to apply at least 1 day before airdrop, and airdrop is in 2 days from now.
but i check my status at

https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php?action=check

and i have a status

We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

I got declined too, is there anyway to know why we are rejected so we could actually correct those things?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

I think it is mandatory to change your picture now, i think it's better for advertising the brand of DeepOnion on the bitcointalk forum.

I'm confused now, can someone point me in the right direction about profile avatar mandatory rule?

No avatar is not mandatory. I think in a lot of cases it is better to have a personal, distinguishable avatar which people recognize you easily with.
That way, if you have somewhat of a positive reputation on the forum, you will attract more attention to your posts (and thus signature) with your personal avatar, than with a logo which is carried by a lot of people.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:26:38 AM

Good Day dev! I am a Sr. Member already. I have changed my signature to the signature according to my Sr. Member rank.

Thank you very much!

DeepOnion is going to rule the altcoin world because of the big number of solid supporters and believers!
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:29:42 AM

No avatar is not mandatory. I think in a lot of cases it is better to have a personal, distinguishable avatar which people recognize you easily with.
That way, if you have somewhat of a positive reputation on the forum, you will attract more attention to your posts (and thus signature) with your personal avatar, than with a logo which is carried by a lot of people.

Thanks for the clarification, that's what my opinion about avatar, it carries your identity Smiley

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

Thanks for the clarification, that's what my opinion about avatar, it carries your identity Smiley

This thread was created by Deeper on the deeponion.org forum  Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/signature-suspensions-from-18-aug.447/#post-6186

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:41:17 AM

Added the 'About DeepOnion' page in the blog list site, and with 'Coin Specifications' etc.
more crossover links will be added to the blogger network via the DeepOnion links list Smiley

deeponionlist.blogspot.com

Enjoy Cheesy
thank you for constantly updating the list . It is very useful compilation.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

I ranked up and now I'm unable to find signature code for full member. Help pls

here's the url for the signatures:

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

you can find the signature code for full member there.  just plug in your bitcointalk id, and the system will auto-generate the signature for you.

goodluck pal.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

Good Day dev! I am a Sr. Member already. I have changed my signature to the signature according to my Sr. Member rank.

Thank you very much!

DeepOnion is going to rule the altcoin world because of the big number of solid supporters and believers!

Welcome to the community...
I am really happy with how much the increase in deeponion airdrop participants are going.
One day deeponion will truly be something worthy.
All we have to do is wait and continuously support the community in every way that we can.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

This thread was created by Deeper on the deeponion.org forum  Smiley
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/signature-suspensions-from-18-aug.447/#post-6186

Dayum, thanks GCforce for sharing the link, so I'm going to wear onion on my face from now Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:52:37 AM

Oh i forgot to post this on the thread here. I wrote this article "Do you want M0 Money?" haha a good pun read on to find out why... haha

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@deeponion/do-you-want-m0-money

and on the forum https://deeponion.org/community/threads/do-you-want-m0-money.3229/

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

hy guys, i wanna change my wallet adress for the airdrop. had one online but it was compromised (did not lost much anyway) how can i change it? i don't want to make another account if is not needed. now i'm on the paper wallet so no worry
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

Dev why ?

deeponion forum
user ıd:  baskanx

Pages: « 1 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: