Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 [1662] 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

We are Anonymous and Untraceable. We are DeepOnion. be one of us!

#wearedeeponioncampaign
#deeponionhybridcrypto

guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:18:19 PM by guillzini

So how is the factor X determined?

Also, a question about coin control. I click on the check box that says custom change address, right? Is that all, or do I have to also check one of the input addresses?

By default you are 1x factor, unless you are part of a support group. You can find guidelines here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guidelines-for-support-factor.1072/
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/5x-group-rules.1114/

For the coin control question; if you check the custom change address box, you'll have to specify the address you want your change to go after sending a transaction.

For example: if you want your change to stay in the wallet that you send from, you'll have to enter your wallet address in the custom change address field.

Basically I want to add my air drop address to that field, because I have another address on that wallet, and I want to send my Onion there to my air drop wallet.

I guess the best thing to do is to import that other wallet to another computer and then send it to my air drop wallet.

If you want to send all your onions from the other wallet to your airdrop wallet, you don't need the coin control, because there's no change left to control. You can just send the entire amount to your airdrop wallet and you're done, right?

That's true. I feel dumb.

It's that I wasn't seeing any options to pick address to send from, etc, mix in with the horror stories I've heard. It cause confusion.

I still want to import it to another wallet and send it that way. It just feels more mentally solid. Since at least I can better visualize that it's going from one wallet to another.

Lol, yeah man, I understand you don't want to make a mistake. You then tend to overcomplicate things Cheesy

But I had the same issue a while back. I have two wallet addresses as well and couldn't figure out how to select the Sender address. I still don't know till this day, so that's a good question!
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

We are Anonymous and Untraceable. We are DeepOnion. be one of us!

#wearedeeponioncampaign
#deeponionhybridcrypto

Nice PR! Hope all ONION fans are having a good weekend. The official forum is crazy busy now it's so hard to keep up!

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:52 PM

Hey guys, could somebody link me to the info about the "founder" status you can get after the 40th airdrop? Would be awesome!
Thanks in advance and have a great weekend! Cheesy
this is for them who kept the rules till 40 airdrop up 90% balance and presence of at least 20 airdrops and the final one needed. We keep records of wallet balances

Dear crypto-rainbow,

thanks for clarifying the founder status once again. Due to the new rules, some people might buy or mine more onions to get a bigger airdrop amount, but might also sell the bought or mined amount along the way.

Is it correct to assume that for the founding status, you have to keep 90% balance of the airdropped coins, but not of the bought or mined coins?

So, is the following statement correct?

For the founding member status, the participant has to keep the rules until the last airdrop 40, participate in a minimum of 20 airdrops including the last one and keep a DeepOnion balance of at least 90% of the airdropped coins.

Looking forward to your reply. Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
Yes its what we airdropped.

This is interesting!

Lets put it differently. To get founder status you have to:
- participate in at least 20 airdrops
- participate in last airdrop
- to keep 90% of airdropped column in your wallet

@crypto-rainbow, can you confirm did I understand this correctly?
Thanky you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

This is interesting!

Lets put it differently. To get founder status you have to:
- participate in at least 20 airdrops
- participate in last airdrop
- to keep 90% of airdropped column in your wallet

@crypto-rainbow, can you confirm did I understand this correctly?
Thanky you.

Crypto-Rainbow needs to confirm, but this is what it is exactly in my opinion.:

- participate in at least 20 airdrops (meaning you need to have 90% of the onions in that round as well)
- participate in last airdrop (meaning you need to have 90% of the onions in that round as well)
- to keep 90% of airdropped column in your wallet (only in the last round and at least in 20 rounds where you get an airdrop)

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Guys, suggest more ideas for tweeter .

We need tweet ideas about DeepPoints and we need tweet ideas about DeepVault.

And very cool if you will use some of these hashtags ===> #DeepOnion #anonymous #tor #CryptoCurrency

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tweet-bank.396

RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:45:11 PM

Wow!!! what a growth.  We just overtook NEM in Altcoins Announcements page.  Next close targets Blackcoin, DigiByte, and Monero.   Remember as what somebody (sorry to not remember his name) says here "We are not here to participate, but we are here to take over" and we are just doing it outstandingly.

NIce catch there !!! This is quite insane how much popular our thread is !! DO for the win

Awesome news!! Ill say it again and again deeponion has a great community!! Let the onions rain on everyone with the new rules!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

So how is the factor X determined?

Also, a question about coin control. I click on the check box that says custom change address, right? Is that all, or do I have to also check one of the input addresses?

By default you are 1x factor, unless you are part of a support group. You can find guidelines here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guidelines-for-support-factor.1072/
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/5x-group-rules.1114/

For the coin control question; if you check the custom change address box, you'll have to specify the address you want your change to go after sending a transaction.

For example: if you want your change to stay in the wallet that you send from, you'll have to enter your wallet address in the custom change address field.

There is a nice explanation here
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/big-airdrop-calculations-new-rules-example.5400/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

Wow!!! what a growth.  We just overtook NEM in Altcoins Announcements page.  Next close targets Blackcoin, DigiByte, and Monero.   Remember as what somebody (sorry to not remember his name) says here "We are not here to participate, but we are here to take over" and we are just doing it outstandingly.

NIce catch there !!! This is quite insane how much popular our thread is !! DO for the win

Awesome news!! Ill say it again and again deeponion has a great community!! Let the onions rain on everyone with the new rules!!

And rain they shall hopefully from here on out. I dont fully understand how the breakdown of the new rules will affect current and incoming accounts but seeing that the date got pushed back and the rules are more relaxed

can only mean more people will participate. The one aspect where the rules are "harder" is that you have to have 100 onions but I mean that seems like a low barrier of entry if you ask me as you stand to gain a lot by

purchasing so few as 100 onions. There are some members here who I recall reading about that have purchased 5k+ onions and that was prior to getting accepted in the airdrop. Not saying everybody can or should have to

but it goes to show the level of support we got going on here. I see our members getting to 1k atleast before airdrop is up and this is a solid positive step for building a bigger community!

blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:04:04 PM

Guys, suggest more ideas for tweeter .

We need tweet ideas about DeepPoints and we need tweet ideas about DeepVault.

And very cool if you will use some of these hashtags ===> #DeepOnion #anonymous #tor #CryptoCurrency

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/tweet-bank.396

What about tweets that demonstrate how DeepOnion is much faster and anonymous than Bitcoin?  Compare it to the current leader and point out how DeepOnion is better.

ie. faster block times, faster transactions, anonymous, stakeable, etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

I would like to join in the airdrop but I don't have the funds yet on my wallet. Hoping I'll receive my payment from a certain service I did, so that I can buy a lot of onions this coming week and to be able to join in the free airdrop.

I got a question regarding on DeepOnion's forum, what is the use of DeepPoints?

By the way, anyone give me the link of latest wallet(v.) for DP so that I can download on my desktop (Windows 7) right away.
You can register today (though you have less than 100 ONION) and if your application wallet has balance at Thursday (during 24 hours) you can be extra paid.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

I think we are champions! as most attacked crypto coin as well. New rules is a great tool for the expansion, lets keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

I think the new rules will be effective. They motivated me to buy a couple thousand onions today that I otherwise might not have. I didn't want to see my airdrop payout go down this week.
Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

I think we are champions! as most attacked crypto coin as well. New rules is a great tool for the expansion, lets keep up!

We will get them all.
No sweat.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eugenex

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

It is yes but there is a but! the first by the new rules you must have 5 posts in the official topics Vaopros !!! in the Russian-speaking it is considered or it is necessary to sit all the same with the translator and translate the release topic in 1600 over the pages of Wink and the same question on the official forum in Russian chat can be or all the same it is necessary and in official topics to unsubscribe?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

I would like to join in the airdrop but I don't have the funds yet on my wallet. Hoping I'll receive my payment from a certain service I did, so that I can buy a lot of onions this coming week and to be able to join in the free airdrop.

I got a question regarding on DeepOnion's forum, what is the use of DeepPoints?

By the way, anyone give me the link of latest wallet(v.) for DP so that I can download on my desktop (Windows 7) right away.

First of all, in order to get part in the Airdrop you should promote the DeepOnion signature.

You get DeepPoints for posting replies or threads, getting likes, someone follows you etc ... It'll determine how many onions you'll get in the "small airdrop"

Cane1989

Activity: 235
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

The current price is onion is $0.745937/0.00012973 BTC

Will it rise or fall after a 16th airdrop?

Does someon know?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Darmold

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:40:26 PM

The current price is onion is $0.745937/0.00012973 BTC

Will it rise or fall after a 16th airdrop?

Does someon know?

No one knows for certain. You don't have to hold your onions anymore and that is a main concern.
But if you want to get onions from airdrop, you need now to hold as many as you can get.
More you hold more you will get.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:41:18 PM

100 $ONION'S per wallet for any member to receive airdrops is a good concept. At 10,000 members that takes at least 1 million $ONION's away from total circulation for the remaining weeks of the airdrops.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:44:31 PM

It seems to me like we are getting attacked a bit less in the past couple weeks.  Perhaps more and more people are acknowledging that they aren't going to devalue our coin and that their efforts are futile?
Pages: « 1 ... 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 [1662] 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: