Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 [1815] 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:05:38 AM

Was My second airdrop from deep onion. I'm still holding and will continue to do so for the long term. Best project by a long shot and more new members joining daily!

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:34:35 AM

Was My second airdrop from deep onion. I'm still holding and will continue to do so for the long term. Best project by a long shot and more new members joining daily!

You don't seem happy to get these onions with this image xD
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

Thank you dev team for another great airdrop! I received my weekly share as usual.  Wink

I´m  glad to see that the community is growing every day, we are most than 410 users into the airdrop and more than 4600 in the official forum. That´s great!

Now I´m looking forward to the DeepPoint airdrop Grin

spreewel

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:08:30 AM

This is really fair system for distribution and I really will do my best to be in next airdrop, one time I was declined but on old rules, new seems very fair.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:12:09 AM

You don't seem happy to get these onions with this image xD

comrad, its unfortunate that we missed too many airdrop rounds for the past months, otherwise, we'll be smiling from ear to ear on every airdrop friday.  the only thing to do now is to buy more onions or just be happy and contented with what we're currently getting.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

Congratulations to deep onion community for entering top five threads by replies in alternate cryptocurrencies section of bitcointalk! You still have Dash, NXT, Waves, and Lisk to surpass  Grin  Kudos to Crypto-rainbow and deep onion communnity!
Hi this joyfully ONION Friday! Today was my second consecutive Airdrop miss, but it was only because I assumed NovaExchange was still a viable wallet. Since it's not (anymore) I must buy a laptop!!

Here's the winner! Never tried the eBay local search until yesterday. It's cool because you pick it up nearby and shipping's obviously free. Take a look and see you next week.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-EliteBook-8470p-Core-i7-3520M-2-7GHz-8G-Ram-180gb-ssd-Webcam-WIN7/222694782495

I will also be installing Puppy Linux if anyone is interested.

you don't really need to own a laptop to join this airdrop project.  just have an access to a an online PC and generate a paper wallet.  re-apply that newly generated address as your airdrop address.  the only disadvantage of using paper wallet is that you won't be able to stake your coins.  furthermore, i believe you still have to access online PC in order to participate in deeponion community via both forums.
maxmad_x

Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:54:52 AM

Excellent DeepTeamwork by the Devs and Mods for getting us onto https://stocks.exchange/ plus https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC Cool   Smiley

GCForce delivers again! These designs are so cool . Thank you for doing it !
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

Lol congratulations deeponion being in the top 5 threads.  And now fudders are posting here Smiley. Too much effort is being put to discredit DO. But the Devs and community are so active they can't bring us down.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Manhcoin86

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:18:47 AM

How is this coin still alive? deeponion has to be the largest scam coin I have seen in my years of crypto
Where do you say ONION is a fraudulent coin? Do you see any coin in the community like this? Onion is the future with many good features. When deepsend is announced everything will change
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:28:41 AM

Lol congratulations deeponion being in the top 5 threads.  And now fudders are posting here Smiley. Too much effort is being put to discredit DO. But the Devs and community are so active they can't bring us down.

If the fruit is ripe people will throw stone to get it to the ground. It only shows that DeepOnion is a worthy project/product. I bought some more in cryptopia just a few minutes ago. It will rise in a few days before the airdrop!

Manhcoin86

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

This is a rare opportunity to store onions. I have bought and want to buy more, every new project needs time to grow up, wait and get results.
onion will grow strongly after the 20th release.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:37:15 AM

How is this coin still alive? deeponion has to be the largest scam coin I have seen in my years of crypto

Your account was registered 6 months ago.  Roll Eyes

You shouldn't feel like you missed out here. You and others still have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor. It only takes being apart of 21 airdrops to become a founding member with voting rights and there are a few more weeks to make that happen.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nonconformist

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:40:24 AM

LOL this Princa guy is one of the biggest scammers here in BCT. He is part of the scams like PADIDEO and TASTECOIN, REGRAR, just to name a few. The original thread of these scam coins were deleted here in BCT now because they scammed a lot of investors. Now I searched for it again and they are reviving their scams! So be aware, everything that this guy is involved with is a scam. so be careful. And now because of the DeepOnion's success he is bringing it down. Be careful of this Princa dude.

Here's the revival of the their scam coins:

Padideo:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2382228.0

Regrar:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155852.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986510.0

Go take a research on it. They also have other projects. Be careful, don't invest on anything that this Princa guy is involved with.

To Princa, dude, get out of DeepOnion community, get your shit out of here and do it somewhere else, ok?

nonconformist

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:50:10 AM

LOL this Princa guy is one of the biggest scammers here in BCT. He is part of the scams like PADIDEO and TASTECOIN, REGRAR, just to name a few. The original thread of these scam coins were deleted here in BCT now because they scammed a lot of investors. Now I searched for it again and they are reviving their scams! So be aware, everything that this guy is involved with is a scam. so be careful. And now because of the DeepOnion's success he is bringing it down. Be careful of this Princa dude.

Here's the revival of the their scam coins:

Padideo:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2382228.0

Regrar:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155852.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1986510.0

Go take a research on it. They also have other projects. Be careful, don't invest on anything that this Princa guy is involved with.

To Princa, dude, get out of DeepOnion community, get your shit out of here and do it somewhere else, ok?

I want to protect our DeepOnion community to frauds and scammers like this Princa dude. So here is my evidence that this Princa dude have scammed a lot of people. You will not receive these remarks if you are not a part of an elaborate scam scheme. So please dude, don't come around here in this part. DeepOnion community is a place of honest and trustworthy people so please don't spread your FUD here dude. I'm just nipping the bud before this grows.

glynbueso

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

Haha good catch @nonconformist. People like this user are affecting us to get more expansion and potential investors. They are spreading fud around the forum. Of course I don´t give them importance but it´s sad to see this kind of threads saying bullshit without arguments.

Anyway, I don´t worry about it. The time will put each thing in their place.

Go DeepOnion! Wink
vanphummo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:25:26 AM

WOW
too many people. It is good. I missed the opportunity.
Oh my God. How can I get started? Buy / Sell or anything else

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:48:29 AM

WOW
too many people. It is good. I missed the opportunity.
Oh my God. How can I get started? Buy / Sell or anything else

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

strart please here.
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html  - airdrop rules

here is airdrop apply form
https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

placergold

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

princa, don't you see there are less and less stupid fudders like you in this thread. You think a scam can have 1800+ pages in a few months? Looks to me that you are a scam, lol
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:54:14 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 07:42:33 AM by crypto-rainbow

We dont crtitize, we create! Keep up!

Introducing DeepPoints! Earn Onions for your posts and received likes.
Our purpose to earn our forum good contents and strong community.

verify image with 

Dk5CkRpnQzQR9c1UsKU8iH7t9ehJBzqLR6

DeepPoints is the next DeepOnion offering to our community. We want to reward those members who regularly contribute meaningful posts and promotional material for the wider community.

Quite simply, the more you post and the greater the number of likes you receive, the more Onions you will earn! Yes, you will actually receive Onion tokens that can be exchanged for Onions Smiley

Of course, there are caveats as we wish to defeat abuse of this system. So here are the rules:
Posts must not plagiarise (we will have means of testing this)
Posts must be of quality and not spam
Breaking of the rules will result in you being banned from DeepPoints and possibly the forums & airdrop
There is a daily cap on the number of Onions you can receive.
Fake like & follower generation is forbidden
With the impending change to airdrop rules and the introduction of DeepPoints, rewards are currently 10x lower than we plan them to be. We want to introduce and monitor the system closely to ensure that users are not abusing this. We will make amendments to this value when we see fit.

We hope that you enjoy DeepPoints, our little gesture of thanks to our community for all your continued hard work and support. Together we are stronger, together we are DeepOnion!

RT: https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx/status/922875141058592768 (Deep Onion on Twitter)
Official Post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-activated-introducing-deeppoints.4926/ (Deeppoints Activated - Introducing Deeppoints)

Which Events Have Rewards:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ? (Non global Events)
Which Forums Effected:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmT5frUmr5dSDAm44Bl3QUA_QeQOEuLeaQ7JupbySvQ? (Non global Events)

Click to access Richest DeepPoints in notable member list.

Simplified Understanding of DeepPoints
1 Daily login is equal 5 Like DeepPoints
1 New Post is equal 1 Like + Each 100 words 1 Like (minimum 30 words needed maximum 200 words)
1 New Thread is equal 3 Like + Each 100 words 1 Like (minimum 30 words needed maximum 400 words)
1 Thread get Reply equal 1 Like
3 Poll Get Vote equal 1 Like
100 words is equal 1 Like
200 words is equal 2 Like
1 New Follower equal 5 Like
1 Avatar Upload equal 5 Like
So it's balanced that you coached for starting new threads and achieving popular threads which can receive many likes and replies and many followers. So good desired content will get most of DeepPoints!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:04:25 AM

We dont crtitize, we create! Keep up!

Introducing DeepPoints! Earn Onions for your posts and received likes.
Our purpose to earn our forum good contents and strong community.

DeepPoints is the next DeepOnion offering to our community. We want to reward those members who regularly contribute meaningful posts and promotional material for the wider community.

Quite simply, the more you post and the greater the number of likes you receive, the more Onions you will earn! Yes, you will actually receive Onion tokens that can be exchanged for Onions Smiley

Of course, there are caveats as we wish to defeat abuse of this system. So here are the rules:
Posts must not plagiarise (we will have means of testing this)
Posts must be of quality and not spam
Breaking of the rules will result in you being banned from DeepPoints and possibly the forums & airdrop
There is a daily cap on the number of Onions you can receive.
Fake like & follower generation is forbidden
With the impending change to airdrop rules and the introduction of DeepPoints, rewards are currently 10x lower than we plan them to be. We want to introduce and monitor the system closely to ensure that users are not abusing this. We will make amendments to this value when we see fit.

We hope that you enjoy DeepPoints, our little gesture of thanks to our community for all your continued hard work and support. Together we are stronger, together we are DeepOnion!

RT: https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx/status/922875141058592768 (Deep Onion on Twitter)
Official Post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeppoints-activated-introducing-deeppoints.4926/ (Deeppoints Activated - Introducing Deeppoints)

Which Events Have Rewards:
Which Forums Effected:

Click to access Richest DeepPoints in notable member list.

Simplified Understanding of DeepPoints
1 Daily login is equal 5 Like DeepPoints
1 New Post is equal 1 Like + Each 100 words 1 Like (minimum 30 words needed maximum 200 words)
1 New Thread is equal 3 Like + Each 100 words 1 Like (minimum 30 words needed maximum 400 words)
1 Thread get Reply equal 1 Like
3 Poll Get Vote equal 1 Like
100 words is equal 1 Like
200 words is equal 2 Like
1 New Follower equal 5 Like
1 Avatar Upload equal 5 Like
So it's balanced that you coached for starting new threads and achieving popular threads which can receive many likes and replies and many followers. So good desired content will get most of DeepPoints!

Good rules for Deeppoints.. Do we get deep points only at the deeponion forum? do we get them here too?
Pages: « 1 ... 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 [1815] 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: