Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 [1790] 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

where i can read any information  VoteCentral ? thank you . Happy Friday.
We will have platform where people can vote, for impotant decisions like forks, it will be multi languages
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-dont-really-understand-much-about-vote-central-idea-in-term-of-decentralization.7849/#post-105148

Will this platform be on the forum or into the wallet?

It would be amazing if it was integrated in the wallet. That would be much better than a centralized solution on the forum.

Well it wouldn't be better, it NEEDS to be onchain, you cant centralize this vote on the forum of the coin, that would remove the whole purpose of it...  Most coin ive seen that has voting is of course on chain, every DPoS coin requires voting for the delegates and its all done onchain, cannot be done any other way.

The VoteCentral is an interesting concept and I am not sure, how big the influence of this center should be. It makes sense, that the early supporters of the coin can decide the future direction of the coin; however, this might lead to some disagreement in the community.

Regarding the question, if it should be online, on the wallet or on the chain, I currently found all of it appropriate. gigabyted, could you elaborate, why it "HAS" to be on the chain?

Are there other altcoin examples of VoteCentrals? How did they approach the issue? What did go right, what did go wrong? I think, we should learn from their successes and mistakes.

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:03:52 PM

We will have platform where people can vote, for impotant decisions like forks, it will be multi languages
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-dont-really-understand-much-about-vote-central-idea-in-term-of-decentralization.7849/#post-105148

It would be amazing if it was integrated in the wallet. That would be much better than a centralized solution on the forum.

Well it wouldn't be better, it NEEDS to be onchain, you cant centralize this vote on the forum of the coin, that would remove the whole purpose of it...  Most coin ive seen that has voting is of course on chain, every DPoS coin requires voting for the delegates and its all done onchain, cannot be done any other way.

The VoteCentral is an interesting concept and I am not sure, how big the influence of this center should be. It makes sense, that the early supporters of the coin can decide the future direction of the coin; however, this might lead to some disagreement in the community.

Regarding the question, if it should be online, on the wallet or on the chain, I currently found all of it appropriate. gigabyted, could you elaborate, why it "HAS" to be on the chain?

Are there other altcoin examples of VoteCentrals? How did they approach the issue? What did go right, what did go wrong? I think, we should learn from their successes and mistakes.

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Well a vote is only valid if you can sign the transaction with your private key (holding your coin), any other way would be unsafe and unrelated to your coins, your private key hold the coins, you vote with it and sign with you're private key to provide a verifiable proof.  I haven't check around i think dash has one but im not sure, what im sure is that all DPoS rely on this to vote the delegates for its proof of stake.

Voting for a delegate without signing the transaction with the private key holding your coin could be faked out in many ways...

Btw voting online would work if DeepOnion had a system like mew (ethereum) that is basicaly a web based offline client where all the transaction handling is process on the browser but client side (never leave your computer and of course NEVER goes to the server).  The only thing that goes on the server is your signed transaction (The vote in this case).

Hope this answer your question.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

guys take a look please here.
Our community member @Noeeel made very interesting thread with Onions distribution charts

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forecast-of-onions-distibution-charts-for-now-and-for-the-end-of-airdrop-40.8154/

Checked it out its truly amazing how much DO is decentralized, looking at all the data its more widespread than I anticipated it would be at this point in the airdrop.
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

According to available stats, this week there is going to be 450 members in big airdrops, which is 82 new members Smiley I suppose many of them were rejected last week because of insufficient onions on their wallets. Devs should consider some kind of bonus for the one who is going to be jubilee  500 member Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

According to available stats, this week there is going to be 450 members in big airdrops, which is 82 new members Smiley I suppose many of them were rejected last week because of insufficient onions on their wallets. Devs should consider some kind of bonus for the one who is going to be jubilee  500 member Smiley

That might still change once they crawl the wallets as well as check the # of posts.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:41:08 PM

Hi all, here's a few of my new DeepOnion posters.

Empowering the community with VoteCentral

Welcome to the blockchain revolution

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/designs-by-cryptomaster.727/page-6

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:51:31 PM

I've been apart of many airdrops and believe me when I tell you the current distribution is better than the previous. The previous was important for distributing the initial onions in order to get the ball rolling.  The current system is much better b/c it eliminates cheating.  If you were here since the beginning you know that alot of people initally used many BCT accounts to get alot of onions and dump them for a quick buck.  The team had to spend alot of effort and time in finding and banning these users.  The current system doesn't have that problem.  

Also they gave a lot of newcomers like me the chance to participate in the airdrop. I love it to be part of it. I just need to track my rank so that i dont miss to change my signature.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:55:12 PM

I've been apart of many airdrops and believe me when I tell you the current distribution is better than the previous. The previous was important for distributing the initial onions in order to get the ball rolling.  The current system is much better b/c it eliminates cheating.  If you were here since the beginning you know that alot of people initally used many BCT accounts to get alot of onions and dump them for a quick buck.  The team had to spend alot of effort and time in finding and banning these users.  The current system doesn't have that problem.  

Also they gave a lot of newcomers like me the chance to participate in the airdrop. I love it to be part of it. I just need to track my rank so that i dont miss to change my signature.
That's the only thing that matters now because we have a proportional sharing here based on the onions we are holding.
If we are aggressive enough in buying more onions then we will be rewarded more, I think it's fair this way and the new system is really awesome.

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:56:59 PM

Don't forget!!

Thursday (its UTC Thursday already) don't move your ONION, or you get disqualified from airdrop.

You can check now your airdrop wallet balance in the community explorer as well:
http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/

REPEAT: DON'T MOVE YOUR ONIONS!

Dlikrot

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:03:38 PM

*claps excitingly*

So many altcoins I want to buy....but I'm happy I have a fair amount of DO at least..

Missed out last one even though I was in. This airdrop I will not lose!

DEEP ONION I TRUST - PICK THEM I MUST ^^

New readers should join the community forum too, then you can get onions without investing, just being active on the forum..

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
Halcyon Days

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Well a vote is only valid if you can sign the transaction with your private key (holding your coin), any other way would be unsafe and unrelated to your coins, your private key hold the coins, you vote with it and sign with you're private key to provide a verifiable proof.  I haven't check around i think dash has one but im not sure, what im sure is that all DPoS rely on this to vote the delegates for its proof of stake.

Voting for a delegate without signing the transaction with the private key holding your coin could be faked out in many ways...

Btw voting online would work if DeepOnion had a system like mew (ethereum) that is basicaly a web based offline client where all the transaction handling is process on the browser but client side (never leave your computer and of course NEVER goes to the server).  The only thing that goes on the server is your signed transaction (The vote in this case).

Thanks for your answer, these are some very good points. So this is to make sure, that it is a valid vote. Makes sense to me.

guys take a look please here.
Our community member @Noeeel made very interesting thread with Onions distribution charts

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forecast-of-onions-distibution-charts-for-now-and-for-the-end-of-airdrop-40.8154/

Checked it out its truly amazing how much DO is decentralized, looking at all the data its more widespread than I anticipated it would be at this point in the airdrop.

These are some beautiful charts and the distribution look great. In the end, it will be even more distributed, as many people will sell their coins or some part of their coins along the way. Awesome.

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:29:56 PM

4 months of DeepOnion, join the contest to promote the Community explorer:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/4-months-of-deeponion-40-onions-to-predict-blockheight-after-exact-4-months.8218/

maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:33:54 PM

Now verified with DeepVault

Download image below..
Save it ,
Verify the image on the blockchain using owner address

DbsT7nsDxPLiEnjYkd7BA5Jh5mesKiXD72

linked image is here
https://i.imgur.com/iKx5tQp

Example on how to use it
Choose your own image

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:40:58 PM

Finally became Jr. Member.
Hope it will count to this airdrop already Wink

If you have 100 onions, wear deep onion signature, sure you can apply.

Make sure you have enough posts  here and on community forum and you are good to go Cheesy

I have a question. I tried to apply in the airdrop before but I was rejected. Then I received an email that rejected users can re apply, but the rules have changed. I have read the requirements to join but I'm a bit confused. Do I need to complete the posts first here in bitcointalk and in deep onion community first before I can join the airdrop? Or I should register first before posting? Thanks I'll be waiting for an answer.

EDIT: Also I would like to confirm, is it mandatory to have 100 onions in order to join the airdrop with the new rules?

Yes you can apply even though you did not complete the rules of 5 quality post here and 3 post to DO forum. You have 1 day left to complete that.

Regarding the 100 onions, Yes it is mandatory without that you cannot join friday airdrop. You can buy onion at cryptopia.com

Reminder: no move of onions every thursday. Once your balance decrease you will automatically decline as an airdrop articipant. But it is ok to increase.

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

[...]

Thanks for your answer, these are some very good points. So this is to make sure, that it is a valid vote. Makes sense to me.

These are some beautiful charts and the distribution look great. In the end, it will be even more distributed, as many people will sell their coins or some part of their coins along the way. Awesome.

Yeah well at the end you need to be able to proove that your the owner of the coins attached to the vote.

A small example how this is being done:

I've signed a message with my wallet with this command "signmessage DivLo1hmWZDn9dtBy9GXDHth8XBp7tdbEw MYVOTE"  , the data that im signing is 'MYVOTE"

This gives me a signed message: IKuT/Sj2L7UP6YZj0yrHSx8LdN4IRY7f8+TM1Y3U0TcWShrbQH/dgvJDJA/HwbXTdKH4Mkp50U/uk+qCs2We/9I=

You can validate if im the owner of DivLo1hmWZDn9dtBy9GXDHth8XBp7tdbEw by validating this message with the following command:

verifymessage DivLo1hmWZDn9dtBy9GXDHth8XBp7tdbEw IKuT/Sj2L7UP6YZj0yrHSx8LdN4IRY7f8+TM1Y3U0TcWShrbQH/dgvJDJA/HwbXTdKH4Mkp50U/uk+qCs2We/9I= MYVOTE

If this gives you true then it proves that i'm the owner of the coins at my address (DivLo1hmWZDn9dtBy9GXDHth8XBp7tdbEw)

You can try the verify command if you want to, if you change just a little bit the address it will give you an error.  Since i'm the sole owner of the private key for DivLo1hmWZDn9dtBy9GXDHth8XBp7tdbEw  then i'm the only one that can sign this message...
blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:49:49 PM

I think the Segwit2x cancelled fork is good news for DeepOnion (and all altcoins for that matter)... money will flow from BTC into alts more readily as we've seen today.  I also think Bitcoin Cash may be at more of an advantage since the big blockers want to try out their solution.  Segwit2x was one way... but is no longer!  Blah blah blah... who cares?  DEEPONION to solve all crypto issues boys Smiley

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Finally became Jr. Member.
Hope it will count to this airdrop already Wink

Will congrats! you can now apply as an airdrop participant. Just complete the 5 quality post here and 3 post to DeepOnion forum and the mininum requirements of 100 onions in order to qualify. Remember just follow the rules and the no move of onion rules every thursday is mandatory. It's ok if your balance will increase but not decrease 24hrs before the airdrop. See you around bro and good luck!

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:57:40 PM

Don't forget!!

Thursday (its UTC Thursday already) don't move your ONION, or you get disqualified from airdrop.

You can check now your airdrop wallet balance in the community explorer as well:

Guys, be careful, don't forget this day. Today is the beginning of "don't move your ONIONs". Do not make the mistake please, if you want to qualify for this week's airdrop. Thank you bro @youngwebs for reminding the community.  Cool
ezhui

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:03:32 AM

I have been following deep onion since last month, a litter late to discover onion and btt. Yesterday just got my rank promoted. I am now looking forward to changing the btt register date to Nov 1st. Hopes it happen soon.... Cheesy

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:22 AM

Don't forget!!

Guys, be careful, don't forget this day. Today is the beginning of "don't move your ONIONs". Do not make the mistake please, if you want to qualify for this week's airdrop. Thank you bro @youngwebs for reminding the community.  Cool

Yes,  always a good reminder!

It's crazy, feels like just yesterday they did an airdrop,  and here we are again.    Friday drop then Sunday DeepPoints.  It feels like Christmas every week!  There are some big things happening,  especially coming next year.     It's not too late to get into the DO community and be a part of these airdrops. 

Your signature here
Pages: « 1 ... 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 [1790] 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: