Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 [1828] 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:39:51 AM

I hope the official can open registration time limit, so that more people can participate in airdrop.
you can participate deeppoints airdrop while you wait

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

Thank you very much for Deeppoints because many are so excited that you will be able to two times airdrop for a week.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:58:22 AM

When will be decided whether the voting center comes into play or not? Or did the community already decide against it. It's indeed a bit of a disincentive for newcomers to the project if early adopters have the say about the future of DO.
Dev team decided the VoteCentral read you will understand

VoteCentral is something new. As we mentioned in our communication recently, VoteCentral is a layered approach:
To imagine this hierarchy, imagine concentric circles.
The inner circle (core) consists of our dev team and initial founders
Surrounding this are our airdrop founders who have the right to vote in vote central
Finally, the exterior consists of long-term DeepOnion supporters, and those who have made significant contributions towards the project.

Everything in the universe consists of multiple layers with the inner layer often impacting the outer layer's strength. For example, consider the circle of life, if there is no seed then an onion cannot exist. The biggest reward from this scheme is the ability to cast your vote, your decisions will determine the future direction of DeepOnion development.

So, the dev team and founders will decide the total size of effect of the DeepOnion project. We select the best and most popular proposals from VoteCentral and this will guide the future expansion (Domination) of the project. You are a critical part of this future and you decide by proving your strength, ultimately determining where you sit in our project. The stronger the founders we get during airdrop, the better we can make DeepOnion...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
FreshB

Activity: 308

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

These days I hardly check the First page, But I did today and noticed how sleek it looks! It's transformed drastically over the last few months.
Simply Amazing!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jcarl987

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

When will be decided whether the voting center comes into play or not? Or did the community already decide against it. It's indeed a bit of a disincentive for newcomers to the project if early adopters have the say about the future of DO.

VoteCentral is something new. As we mentioned in our communication recently, VoteCentral is a layered approach:
Surrounding this are our airdrop founders who have the right to vote in vote central
Finally, the exterior consists of long-term DeepOnion supporters, and those who have made significant contributions towards the project.

Everything in the universe consists of multiple layers with the inner layer often impacting the outer layer's strength. For example, consider the circle of life, if there is no seed then an onion cannot exist. The biggest reward from this scheme is the ability to cast your vote, your decisions will determine the future direction of DeepOnion development.

So, the dev team and founders will decide the total size of effect of the DeepOnion project. We select the best and most popular proposals from VoteCentral and this will guide the future expansion (Domination) of the project. You are a critical part of this future and you decide by proving your strength, ultimately determining where you sit in our project. The stronger the founders we get during airdrop, the better we can make DeepOnion...

Thanks for the explanation, this is a really cool idea! Do you know if this is something that is going to be done in the wallet GUI? That would be a nice featue.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

Thanks for the explanation, this is a really cool idea! Do you know if this is something that is going to be done in the wallet GUI? That would be a nice featue.
Initially, it will be centralized solution, we will not fully use QT wallets, but we will crawl balances like we do now and develop it in time, we will consider feedback we will have from founders.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 10:56:18 AM by jimmybob_007

I did fairly well with this week's drop. I got about 7%. I received way less in the deep points drop because I was barely active. I didn't think I even posted enough. But apparently so. I've been so slammed at work. I hope it's over with. Damn job affecting my investments lol

That's an amazing return on investment in just one week, 7%!

Anyone who posts or receives replies and likes is eligible for DeepPoints Smiley

Here's a cool community poster - thanks guys, love this one!

Download at: http://i.cubeupload.com/t/TxM4lI.jpg

Verify using: DnLU3JJsAcEXU1v8GgYdz5Xv3PxR4sYQED

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:46:19 AM

Vote central will be great and will help deeply with the development of DeepOnion. The community is strong and devoted to the help DeepOnion grow therefore creating a voting system will make DeepOnion grow even more.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Every new thing come out from deeponion devs is studied very good guys, everything they do is a great idea. Like the airdrop, they changed rules they changed things for let this airdrop be legit and good for all.receive 7% about of what you have in the wallet it is very very good it's kinda a good investment too earning 1% daily. I trust in them this dev team is one of the best in cryptoworld
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

is there anybody who can   help me ?    I  just need a  official online wallet to open my  wallet ,   i  have some coins  in my  wallet.

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:11 AM

I hope the official can open registration time limit, so that more people can participate in airdrop.
So now it is official for weekly airdrop to reward active members in DO forum with deeppoints , I was away for family issues coming to find many to follow it up.
Thank you
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

So now it is official for weekly airdrop to reward active members in DO forum with deeppoints , I was away for family issues coming to find many to follow it up.
Thank you

Yep thats true. We had some troubles with Deeppoints at start but we have now fixed..Smiley Many people trying to abuse/farm.. we grow day by day

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

Given the current rate of posting and before the 40th airdrop round, DeepOnion will be the 2nd most replied Altcoin ANN thread in history. 2nd only to Dash!

Check it out here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc

ligor

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138

Hodl DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

is there anybody who can   help me ?    I  just need a  official online wallet to open my  wallet ,   i  have some coins  in my  wallet.
There are no official online wallets (at least for now). https://www.onionwallet.ch/ - unofficial

Awnar

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

Bought some deep onions yesterday while it's too cheap, hoping to join in your airdrop once my signature is done. I heard on your site that we can earn by posting even you're non air drop member? I would like to ask what's the use of the Deep points and how many you will get once you converted to Deep onion?
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

Me too
Total Number of Active Users : 423
I hope we can more new members and be stronger in future.
But we have to be careful and keep the quality.

ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

It's really good news to hear about the changed airdrop rules.More participation is certainly a key.Deep onion is sure to to go to the next levels and become a very good project soon.
Thanks again for this move from the admins.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:14 PM

Bought some deep onions yesterday while it's too cheap, hoping to join in your airdrop once my signature is done. I heard on your site that we can earn by posting even you're non air drop member? I would like to ask what's the use of the Deep points and how many you will get once you converted to Deep onion?

damn, i missed to buy the coins for under 50cents, while many of the ppl where dumb enough to dump them on the exchange. i could bite me in the ass.

i invested in bitcoin instead, while it was low. now i am waiting for the next bitcoin peak to sell...
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:47:50 PM

It's relatively quiet on our bitcointalk thread! Everyone must be over at https://deeponion.org earning some DeepPoints on the Community Forum and hoarding them until Sunday until they are exchanged for Onion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

Given the current rate of posting and before the 40th airdrop round, DeepOnion will be the 2nd most replied Altcoin ANN thread in history. 2nd only to Dash!

Check it out here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc

Interesting, another statistic, Darkcoin  officially switched over to DASH as we know it @ post 91125 .https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.91125. One of the fuders in that thread was actually a guy called Thedasher, that's real funny.
Pages: « 1 ... 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 [1828] 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: