Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:55:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

It is nice to see that in between of big features (deepvault, deepsand, votecentral..) we have things like big and small airdrop, being added on coingecko and such a news, just to cut down any possibility to have some ordinary and boring week  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

With this news DeepOnion now listed on coingecko, push deeponion price rising up , now double volume on coinmarket,  and next month we have more exchange accept.

Let's hold deeponion and make deeponion great again :d

these are all very positive signs - with momentum such as this, and the great community around DeepOnions, I expect great success for DO going forward Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Dungard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:45:52 PM

i think deeponion has a bright future ahead! With a community like this we can successfully spread the word and get more people to know about the coin  Grin
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:47:38 PM

DeepOnion now listed on coingecko

Dear fellow ONION lovers,

I am happy to announce that our beloved ONIONs have been listed on coingecko today. coingecko is a website that ranks cryptocurrenies, similar to coinmarketcap. Although we only come in on rank 427, I believe that being listed here is an important milestone for a cryptocurrency.

Once liquidity rises (e.g. trading volumes) and the social media campaign runs on full steam, DeepOnion has only one way to go from here - up

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/deeponion

Coingecko is the best stats site because you can view the figures in lots of different currencies, rather than just US dollars and bitcoin. The chart is useful as well and i look forward to seeing onion rising upwards Grin

pedjo99

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

Those signatures that @simrac and @Swoshinima have, aren't they the old ones ? Shouldn't they be replaced with new ones? I see there is still written ONION on Nova exchange, while that links us to Cryptopia insted. The one that I have is having NOVA replaced with Cryptopia in signature.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

Those signatures that @simrac and @Swoshinima have, aren't they the old ones ? Shouldn't they be replaced with new ones? I see there is still written ONION on Nova exchange, while that links us to Cryptopia insted. The one that I have is having NOVA replaced with Cryptopia in signature.

Thank you reminder, i use signature #1 and just updated last week,  i will check it and update again , but i like  it .it is ok?
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:35 PM

Guys there are lot of people from Dark markets like Alphabay and Hanza etc, lurking arround. Maybe you should think about making Deepnet market. Nothing illegal but 100% anonymous
I dont think this would be a good Idea, let's try to keep DeepOnion a Serious brand and not just waste its Name for the sake of quick money...
Just my 10 Onions...

The thing is, that people can use DeepOnion anonymously for anything they want and there's nothing anybody can do to stop them. Cryptocurrencies are application agnostic and that's a good thing. But yeah, if DeepOnion succeeds it will almost certainly be used on darknet markets to pay for drugs, guns, hackers for hire and other more insidious things.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

it's nice to know deeponion is listed at coingecko. now ive been seeing an increase of volume in deeponion in cryptopia lately. and now price is gradually increasing. now our onions are ready for global adoption. great work guys!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:02:37 PM

I am happy to announce that our beloved ONIONs have been listed on coingecko today. coingecko is a website that ranks cryptocurrenies, similar to coinmarketcap. Although we only come in on rank 427, I believe that being listed here is an important milestone for a cryptocurrency.

Once liquidity rises (e.g. trading volumes) and the social media campaign runs on full steam, DeepOnion has only one way to go from here - up

Good, its beautiful to be there, thank you for your time.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:21:16 PM

Congrats on Gekko AND on the wonderful new signature updates you have made to this groundbreaking project.
pedjo99

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

Thank you reminder, i use signature #1 and just updated last week,  i will check it and update again , but i like  it .it is ok?

Yes it seems to be right one now. It is just a little thing that can prevent you from being a part in airdrop. It was only a small change, from NOVA -> Cryptopia

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:36:18 PM

it's nice to know deeponion is listed at coingecko. now ive been seeing an increase of volume in deeponion in cryptopia lately. and now price is gradually increasing. now our onions are ready for global adoption. great work guys!

Excellent comment @ghostwalker.ph and there is definitely a very positive atmosphere here and on the DeepOnion forum.
Oh and DeepOnion members also Dominating Twitter and every other crypto and social networking site too.  
Amazing TeamWork Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

Hey Guys!

Talk about good times. Seems people are really catching on to the fact that DeepOnion has been undervalued for some time now. I've been saying it for months, and now - people are listening. I think a big part of that is the community, and their belief in the fact that we're onto something very, very special.

I jumped onto Cryptopia today to do some trading (not onions) and while there, thought I'd take a look at how our beloved babies were doing. What I seen made me a very happy Monkii.

I think we're just scratching the surface, and we'll soon see us back well over a $1. I'd load up now - it is going to be a fun ride!

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who is putting in extra time, and effort. Whether its participating in the Domination Threads, reporting scammers, producing good content, or just helping people in the support section - You guys Rock!

Keep on keeping on, team!

Themonkii

Image can be verified with DeepVault: Dd3Kj6bLhiJfDBk8BBRqXsygnfPseigZhZ

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

@Benezim, Thank you for the effort. This is really great information.
I am very glad that the DeepOnion community has members who are really trying to make the this project a real success story.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Mostly thanks to our domination tasks that boosted the onions popularity. Mods are making more and more tasks for us to dominate !

maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:00:12 PM

Hey Guys!

Talk about good times. Seems people are really catching on to the fact that DeepOnion has been undervalued for some time now. I've been saying it for months, and now - people are listening. I think a big part of that is the community, and their belief in the fact that we're onto something very, very special.

I jumped onto Cryptopia today to do some trading (not onions) and while there, thought I'd take a look at how our beloved babies were doing. What I seen made me a very happy Monkii.

I think we're just scratching the surface, and we'll soon see us back well over a $1. I'd load up now - it is going to be a fun ride!

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who is putting in extra time, and effort. Whether its participating in the Domination Threads, reporting scammers, producing good content, or just helping people in the support section - You guys Rock!

Keep on keeping on, team!

Themonkii

Image can be verified with DeepVault: Dd3Kj6bLhiJfDBk8BBRqXsygnfPseigZhZ

Indeed .. the days when we were struggling for 1 exchange.. Now increasing the lead to multiple! Good times ahead

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:08:40 PM

Really very exciting news.  Thanks Benezim for giving us this information.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:13:53 PM

Buy support is starting to build! I wonder how many registered airdrop members we will have by the end of the week  Cool

432 approved currently, can we break 500 this week!?!

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Buy support is starting to build! I wonder how many registered airdrop members we will have by the end of the week  Cool

That would be nice, but I doubt it. I think last week was around the same number, so it seems like participant numbers have stagnated a bit...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

That would be nice, but I doubt it. I think last week was around the same number, so it seems like participant numbers have stagnated a bit...
Why not. Let's see in few days
Pages: « 1 ... 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 [1839] 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: