Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:28:46 AM

How do I join the airdrop?

hi you can join the airdrop by going here https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php .
also there is deep point airdrop in which you can get airdrop by participating in the community .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:39:58 AM

Domination tasks rulezzz

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:52:32 AM

DeepOnion gonna go to the moon!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:58:12 AM

What do founders do?
Joefamwork

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Apply here: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
You need to wear signature. And don't off it.
Write 5 messages per week at this forum with more than 50 characters
Write 3 messages per week at official deeponion forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Doing this rules i will be able to get airdrop which is 6-7% of your onions you have on wallet. But you need to have 100+ of it

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

What do founders do?
What Founders will do??
They will make decisions Cool

File Autheticity Guaranteed by DeepVault

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:1099434
Wallet Address:DheKBQx5So1RCBCw6a3GVf7jfaguLcQNAh

Thank you guys this week I will try my best. It's great and I look forward to the 6th ever more than ever
We have today DeepPoints airdrop, those who logged in official forums will be all paid.
I have been banned for raising this point on your forum. What's your clarification on this?
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

Apply here: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
You need to wear signature. And don't off it.
Write 5 messages per week at this forum with more than 50 characters
Write 3 messages per week at official deeponion forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Doing this rules i will be able to get airdrop which is 6-7% of your onions you have on wallet. But you need to have 100+ of it
How about people that have 20k ONION or above?
Let say 100K onion. Do they still receive 6-7% from their total DeepOnion?

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:48:55 AM

How about people that have 20k ONION or above?
Let say 100K onion. Do they still receive 6-7% from their total DeepOnion?
Yes tech72, everyone that is an active DO participant (assuming the other criteria mentioned) will receive 6-7% of the Onion in their respective airdrop wallet addresses at each consecutive airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hiramofTyre

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:12:09 AM

i dont think we can make rules with whichs all will be happy, anyway there will be users who dont like them as have not money and other reasons cant get more .

You can't please everyone bro.  Just don't mind them.  These people will adjust to the new system, otherwise they will get nothing Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:27:06 AM

Another beautiful DeepOnion Sunday Airdrop day.  I hope everyone is ok.
You should not miss DeepDomination Tasks! They are very rewarding!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

The rules to the  main airdrop are very clear, I don't know what make some get confused. Even if in a way not eligible for the main airdrop there is DeepPoint airdrop in which every member of the community is eligible except the if banned from DO community. Official site has the details of the airdrop.

BobBoulder

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

A big applause to @Impressive @DogLover and @jimmybob for our new Newsletter design!
Good job boys!

Verification Address
DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo

I totally agree with you. Newsletter design now looks really professional.
Also the first page of the ANN treat with rules is now transparent and inspires confidence in the project.
I recently read that @Impressive and @DogLover are two twin brothers. Both talented. Fantastic.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:57:38 AM

It was actually a very good move to start these DeepDomination Tasks. They really help to promote DeepOnion all over various channels (Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, exchanges ...). I think that if the community continues with these tasks, DO will be well known by most people very soon.

michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

Yes crypto rainbow its beautifull day for airdrop and today will be even tasty
as yesterday i have birthday so this is thi airdrop is my birthday present Wink

Also i see price spike a little bit, we are on good move... Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
spov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

I followed up a little and I can say that the number of posts on the deep onion ANN on this forum has been reduced,
and the number of posts on the official DO forum has been increased.

It is expected. You get Deep Points for posts on Deep Onion forum which will be used for the Sunday's airdrop. As posting here more than the minimum does not result in any rewards, so we don't see increased activity here.
I would say that the activity on Deep Onion forum increased very much, while here it is more or less the same.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
spov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

i dont think we can make rules with whichs all will be happy, anyway there will be users who dont like them as have not money and other reasons cant get more .

Currently we don't need any new rules. There are two airdrops and bounty programs. These can pretty much cover everyone- the big wallets, the dedicated, the skilled. There should be very few people who do not fall into any of these three categories. I would say that contributing to Deep Onion forum is very easy. That said, it can help all.

spov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:48:21 AM

Any Bitcointalk user can get free coins for updating the signature, or is there a limit on the minimum amount of posts/how old profile should be?

There are two airdrops- the main airdrop (on Fridays) and the DP airdrop (on Sundays).

The main airdrop has requirements for Bitcoin Talk account age, quality post count here and on Deep Onion forum, and balance in Deep Onion address.
The DP airdrop is strictly on basis of activity on the Deep Onion forums (which is measured by Deep Points).

Here are the official rules for the main airdrop (https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html).

Short answer: Yes and No!

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

yet another amazing deeponion airdrop on Sunday. I hope everyone who join got their airdrop!
also, please do not miss this DeepDomination tasks, you will miss a lot of reward if you miss this. they have much more rewards and bonus. wish everyone a great sunday.
 Smiley

Smile
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

Lets remember about guys who sold $ONION at Nova ( with 2k-3k prices, lol )  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: